- Software developer with extensive experience gathering requirements and implementing ASP.NET full stack and custom Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions, integrations, workflows and plugins.
- Involved in projects customizing, developing and testing software for integrations and migrations to expand features and availability of core products.
- Implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration utilizing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Instance Adapter and 3rd party SOA services such as Email Marketing, Order Processing and tax Calculations.
- ASP.NET Framework 4.5.1, C# 4.0, eConnect, Dynamics CRM
- Dexterity, ADO.NET, Windows API, T - SQL, WCF
- LINQ for SQL Server (SQLMetal) and LINQ for SharePoint (SPMetal) jQuery v1.11.1Oracle SQL Developer, Visual Studio 2012
- BI Tools Suite, TFS, SSRS, SSISSSDT, SSMS
- Microsoft CRM 2011 SDK, Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Oracle 11g
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- TFS, IIS 6.0 and 7.0
- SharePoint 2010
Senior Software Developer
- Utilize Java/Microsoft technologies (C#,ASP.NET, SQL, MVC, and Microsoft Workflow) to develop technical solutions to complex problems
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
- Define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations
- Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Investigate operational or systematic problems and user queries
- Created Microsoft Dynamics customized solution packages. These solution packages were implemented utilizing Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET 4.5 framework, C# 5.0 and the 2013 CRM Software Development Kit to register and deploy plug-in packages and web resources on the MS Dynamics CRM server
- Saved my customer approximately $3,000 per month in USPS postage and advertising costs by detecting, removing or correcting information in customer entities/databases. The errors were typically the result of human data entry errors, database merges, a lack of company-wide data coding standards due to old systems that contain inaccurate or outdated data. The United States Postal Service’s database was queried via their WCF interface to scrub this data.
- Created customized code to facilitate the routing of expenses for approval. CRM customizations also included plug-in event handler assemblies which populate form values.
- Created solutions to aggregate various expense items which were invoked by field changes made by the user. jQuery Web Resources were utilized to aggregate various expense items.
- Created custom CRM, entities, forms and reports (.rdl files) with SQL Server Reporting Services based on filtered CRM views and templates as well as new report designs.
- Code and utilize JScript and XML files to create solution components which add and extend Dynamics CRM web resources for multiple CRM events.
- Created Scribe and SSIS packages to migrate data from legacy systems.