- Technical experience and broad skills in object - oriented programming (OOP) development including service-oriented architecture (SOA), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) for building applications and development of n-tier Web applications using industry-proven patterns & practices (i.e. MVC, MVVM, Factory pattern, Entity Framework, Singleton, Facade, etc.) including Composite UI and Application Blocks.
- Extensive experience in developing various stand-alone, intranet, Client-Server and N-tier web-based software applications using Microsoft Technologies including primary skills C# .NET, ASP.NET, .NET Framework, MVC 5.x/4.x/3.x, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 6.x/5.x, LINQ, XML, Web Services, WCF, Web API, Dependency Injection, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, IIS 7.0/6.0
- Developed windows application using Win forms and SOAP-based WCF services for data access.
- Experience in design and development of WPF applications using MVVM pattern, Expression Blend, XML, XAML, Telerik RAD controls, Win Forms, ASP.Net applications using ASP.NET MVC5 Entity framework.
- Experience in designing and implementing object-oriented architecture (OOA) using ASP.NET with C#.
- Worked on SOAP and RESTFUL ServiceAPIusing WCF 4.0 which return XML and JSON data using WCF attributes.
- Used N-tier architecture for the presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and coded using c#.
- Good experience in creating rich content Webforms, WinForms (Windows Forms), Web User Controls, Custom Control, Server Controls, Windows Service and Web Service.
- Excellent experience in Entity Framework Code/Model First & Database First approaches and proficient in LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL and LINQ to XML
- Experience in working with Web Services, WCF Services, ASMX web services, WCF RIA services and ADO.NET, Azure Web, Entity Framework, MS Azure.
- Experience in using the third-party controls like Telerik Rad controls and extensively using crystal reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for generating reports populated by data in databases
- Advanced level SQL & PL/SQL experience in developing and optimizing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, packages, triggers, and functions.
- Build effective/efficient queries for high-performance reports for SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in Configuration Management, Maintaining the websites and services, setting up and maintaining company Version policies, build schedule using TFS (Team Foundation Server), SVN (Subversion) and VSS
- Experience in database development and T-SQL, in creating complex database Queries, Views, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Cursors, and Triggers. Also implemented transactions to control the execution of the queries.
- Hands on experience in reports development using SQL Server Reporting Service(SSRS) and Crystal Reports and experience in developing integration packages using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Very Good exposure of MEAN stack technologies including Angular 2.0/1.x Node.js, MongoDB and Express JS
- Working experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology using Testing tool like NUnit Testing, static black-box testing, dynamic black-box testing, static white-box testing and dynamic white-box testing.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C# .NET (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), VB.NET (10.0/9.0/8.0 ), CSS3, T-SQL, PL/SQL, PHP. XML, XDOCUMENT, XPATH.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MS Access, MongoDB, DB2.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Integration Services (SSIS), Telerik tool, Wireshark
Middleware: ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , Web Services, Oracle Application Server, SAN, NAS.COM, DCOM
Servers: Windows server 2012 R2/2012/2008, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0)
Testing Tools: VS Automated Unit Testing framework, Load Test, NUnit
Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Participated in System Analysis and Application Designing with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
- Followed Agile Methodology which involves daily Scrums meetings and Sprint meetings to meet deadlines and expectations
- Created Web interfaces using ASP.NET MVC, AJAX, LINQ, C#, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Angular 2.0 in Visual Studio.
- Server-Side Code was developed using MVC and Client-Side code was written inAngular JS, jQuery.
- Implemented forms authentication in ASP Webforms like Login, password and User authentication.
- Designed and implemented a portal based MVC application utilizing search API which is hosted on Microsoft Azure platform.
- Implemented Angular JS frameworks in AJAX-driven websites using proxy to get the data from the back-end in the form of JSON to populate on the UI components
- Leveraged the introduction of Web API Controllers (Web API 2) in ASP.NETMVC to build, maintain Restful API's and also consume the API's client side using Angular JS data binding.
- Involved in development of Webforms, classes using ASP.NET that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Designed and implemented Data access layers using LINQ for XML Data. Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for source control. Created Data Visualization with AJAX technology with Silverlight.
- Designed and developed libraries/assemblies using OOAD and design patterns.
- Created complex webforms and WinForms, Navbar, NavButton, Tab Strip and Various server controls using ASP.NET and C# .NET.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework Database First approach and extensively used LINQ for data querying, storage, and manipulation
- Responsible for Database design, creation of Stored Procedures, functions and perform the Data retrieval in SQL Server
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as a version control for code repository
- SQL Server database objects (Complex stored procedures, Triggers functions, views and complex T-SQL/queries) to support reporting and various business processes.
- Created and deployed SSIS package to import data source from XML, flat files to SQL destination and created reports using SSRS.
- Used C# .NET and Xamarin Studio for development, debugging, coding the applications.
- Involved in code reviews using Bit bucket and JIRA tool and effectively send/receive comments and improved code quality based on the feedback. Involved in NUnit Testing and Integrated Testing.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Working on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, documentation, Testing, Implementation, Deployment, and maintenance of various Web-Based and windows applications.
- Used AngularJS AJAX framework to interact with RESTful API’s to retrieve data using JSON and also for various validations and DOM expressions
- Created REST based APIs to form middle layer for the UI systems (JSON input stream).
- Worked on Time-out synchronization between the web application and Web Services (SOAP) using C# .NET, .NET FRAMEWORK, ASP.NET Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC.
- Using SQLite.NET with Xamarin.Forms for reading and writing data to a local SQLite database.
- Worked on Entity Framework to import all the Database Objects, used LINQ on these objects, and updated the data back to the Database by using LINQ Providers.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing and extensively worked on Razor views, especially to reduce the complexity of the views.
- Created entities in the Data Layer using the Entity framework and extensively used LINQ to Entities to interact with Data Entities
- Extensively used XSLT for transforming the data and XML in Business Layer.
- Worked on generating the middle tier components using C# .NET, .NET framework.Designed and developed the database using SQL Server.
- Created T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Indexes and Views to access data from database using SQL Server.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers in SQL server database using PL-SQL for regulate and maintain complex data.
- Performed web services integration and debugging using SOAP UI.
- Worked with testing team to execute regression and smoke test using zephyr JIRA plugin.
- Involved Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression testing on a regular basis to improve the performance of the application.