- Over 6+ years of experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process in analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of software.
- Solid experience in designing, engineering object - oriented software solutions with an emphasis on industry best practices and design patterns such as MVC, Repository, Unit of Work, Factory, Singleton and Dependency Injection.
- Created application using Web API2 and Bootstrap for a rich user experience.
- Experience in writing Data Access Layers using Entity Framework and good knowledge of LINQ to Entities. Used Lambda Expression and LINQ for making queries on the Entity model.
- Implemented Repository pattern for CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) operations on the database.
- Experience in using ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Command Builder, Data Reader, and Dataset for consistent access of data from MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2010 .
- Experience in using scripting languages like Java Script, JQuery and AJAX (Asynchronous java Script and XML).
- Decent experience in Angular Features like creating custom Directives, Pipes, Dependency Injection, Modules and expertise in implementing Lazy Loading and Routing.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generation of various types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Knowledge of Database Development including Tables, Views, Stored Procedure, Triggers, exception handlers, SQL Loader and Query Optimization techniques
- Experience in handling various backend sources like MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2010 , Oracle 11g/10g and XML data source.
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Experience in providing day-to-day production support includes bug fixing, enhancements and providing best solutions to the client.
- Used Team foundation Server (TFS) for version control and Shelve pending changes of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same
- C# 4.5/4.0/3.5
- SQL Server
- Repository Pattern
- CSS 3
- Visual Studio
- ADO.NET, LINQ
- Dependency Injection
- Entity Framework 6/5
- Web Services
- Agile, Scrum
- JQuery UI
- MVC 5
- Razor Views
- WEB API 2
ConfidentialSoftware Development Life Cycle
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2 .
- Used shared services, Input and Output properties for the data communication between the components.
- Used Angular Life Cycle hooks to the application for adding more functionality to components at phase of the component creation.
- Developing functionalities adhering to ASP.NET MVC 5 Page Controller pattern to add actions to individual pages such as accepting input from the page request, invoking the requested actions on the controllers and displaying the respective views.
- Worked on Razor views with strongly typed view models and helpers and partial views using ASP.NET MVC.
- Using ASP.NET Web API framework to create API Controllers to be used with HTTP/HTTPS protocols and making REST based GET, POST, PUT, DELETE requests and returning data in JSON format.
- Developing the business logic using advanced C# features like inheritance, polymorphism delegates, anonymous types, extension methods and garbage collection.
- Analyzing performances of the SQL queries using PostgreSQL Profiler and indexing proper columns of the tables to achieve faster retrieval of the data.
- Implementing various design patterns like Dependency Injection, Singleton, Factory and Repository to make the application reusable and robust.
Dot Net Developer
- Developed web application using ASP.NET MVC 5.0 and Entity Framework and extensively used JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Extensively Razor syntax in MVC along with built-in HTML Helpers and custom HTML Helpers.
- Extensively used LINQ with collections, Entities and XML.
- Designed and developed Restful web service using Asp.NET Web API that communicates with other system in the company and used internally for JQuery Ajax functionality.
- Worked on the Data Access Layer with Repositories with Entity Framework Code-First Approach along with code-first migrations.
- Implemented custom server -side pagination for displaying Tabular data on View with the help of LINQ and PagedList library.
- Involved in unExtensively used Bootstrap in Views for responsive web application that is compatible with all kinds of devices.
Dot Net Developer
- Developed MVC Razor views, partial views, layout pages, complex Controllers, helper methods, View Models.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data.
- Development and maintenance of structured and well documented code in C# using Visual Studio.
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC validation implemented at Model attribute level for server validations.
- Developed RESTful services using Web API, which in turn returns JSON.
- Developed Data Access Layer components using Entity Framework, to manage administrative related data using LINQ Queries.
- Developed NUnit test cases in Visual Studio to automate unit testing.
- Fine-tuned application performance using Session and Cache accordingly instead of retrieving Meta data always from SQL Server.
- Developed Administration Module DB Objects such as Tables, Stored Procedures and Views SQL Management Studio.
- Extensive working experience in database Design and development, writing Complex database sub quires using Joins, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Developed the UI layer with JQuery-UI, Bootstrap styling and JQuery.
- Used SVN as the version control tool to access and save the updates of the project.
Dot Net Developer
- Designing Data Access Layers, UI Layers, and Core Components for Enterprise ASP.NET Application.
- Used ASP.Net, HTML, Bootstrap, JQuery UI, and JQuery for UI design and implemented and custom validation.
- Developed web service component to access remote data and display them in a formatter manner.
- Accessing the remote data using XML web services and other remote data accessing options.
- Implemented Data access layer functions in ADO.NET for SQL database interactions using SQL.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server to perform CRUD operations.
- Developed and Used User Controls using C# and ASP.NET.
- Made Ajax calls using JQuery to database to populate user interface controls such as drop down list and generate warning messages to enhance overall UI experience.
- Extensively used the Grid View and Form View to display fetched data and to make some changes.
- Involved in designing and executing the Unit Test Cases using NUnit.
- Involved in Build, Debug and deployment of the Components. Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for source control.
Dot Net Developer
- Used JQuery UI controls like date picker, auto complete text boxes, file upload controls, accordion and tabs for rich user experience.
- Business Logic has been implemented using the concepts of secure coding features and Object Oriented programming (OOP) with Code behind language C#.
- Designed and implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Created ASP.NET User Controls to reduce the complexity of user interface design.
- Designed and implemented Data access layers using LINQ to Object.
- Developed the application with responsive design using Bootstrap and custom CSS.
- Used Bootstrap framework, glyph icons, font awesome icons, across all the applications to have a common look and feel for all the controls.
- Used Form based authentication to check user's login credentials
- Implemented application state using view state, session variables and query strings.
- Used SQL queries, indexes, stored procedures and joins to retrieve data.
- Participate in database design using normalization and later was responsible for query optimization to increase the speed of I/O operations in database and application side as well.
- Used Team foundation server (TFS) as version control.
- Created test plans and performed unit testing on the application.