- Software Engineer skilled in Agile Project Management, Requirement Engineering, Capability Maturity Model Integration; ISO/IEC 29110 and Software Architecture. Multidisciplinary Technical Professional with Research & Development experience in applying bleeding - edge computing technologies.
- CSS 3 / SQL / MySQL / Ruby on Rails / MATLAB / Mathematica / Abode Creative Suite / Intelli J Idea /
- SQL Developer / J2EE / Spring / Maven Frame Work / JSON / MongoDB / Express JS / Angular / Bootstrap /
- Node JS / Java Server Pages / Java Server Faces / SOAP / RESTful / Android Studio / Net Beans/ JQuery /
Software Engineer Architect
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, maintain, and document web applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing web applications and sites.
- Implement all aspects of an application design - high performance design.
- Coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging.
- Scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
- Analyze requirements and develop functional and technical specifications.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Interact with SQL Databases and create stored procedures.
- Strong background in identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving complex problems.
- Maintain and modify legacy code in existing apps.
- Research and deploy new web-based technologies including open source technologies.
- Work with other team members to address UI or workflow issues.
- Support cross-browser compatibility: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- Other duties as necessary.
- Tracked billable hours by using SCRUM and agile methodologies.
- Software Development using Quality Function Deployment (QFD).
- Deal directly with clients and third-party developers when applicable.
- Created UML diagrams for clients for development.
- Created UML Class diagrams for description of structure of the system.
- Created proof of concept along with project time/cost estimates.
- Strive to meet daily, weekly, and monthly milestones.
- Deployed, managed, and monitored secure web applications on Azure
- Developed ASP.NET MVC websites development using C#.
- Developed web applications using SQL Server 2016.
- Used MEAN stack for web development.
- Developed Angular App that implemented calls from ASP.NET Web API using JSON.
- Developed Healthcare Internet of Things (IoT) Management System.
- Primary development IDE Visual Studio with NuGet Package Manager.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Used Ajax controls to retrieve the data from the server to display behavior of existing page.
- Used MATLAB components to develop oil well engineering applications.
- Extensively used XML, XSLT and XSD for data transfer across different systems.
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Implemented Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures for the data in relational tables.
- Created enterprise business applications using Azure App Service.
- Used Angular.JS with ASP.NET Web API to retrieve data and display data from database.
- Used SOAP for inter-application communication between module components.
- Used RESTful web services with data connectors, within distributed system.
- Used Razor view engine to render HTML in ASP.NET MVC.
- Well versed in Object Oriented analysis and design (Waterfall & Agile methodology).
- Proposed project for development of custom LIMS for the R&D department.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Development using .NET Framework 4.5.2 with C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, LINQ.
- MATLAB development in solving pressure, volume, temperature (PVT) for oil well engineering applications.
- Used Visual Studio .NET 2013, C# for all the data transfers using Data contracts and Service Contracts.
- Implemented SSIS packages to extract data by transforming the data between staging DBs.
- Developed custom screens as add on to the core product’s UI using ASP.NET MVC, web services, HTML 5.
- Delivered SRS and Test Cases documentation as part of project implementation.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version control, requirement management & project management.
- Developed and deployed Web apps at scale using Microsoft Azure.
- Used jQuery methods for Document Object Model (Dom) manipulation.
- Used Bootstrap framework for CSS layout in combination with HTML for front end development.