- Over 8 years of extensive experience in development, analysis, troubleshooting and deploying of various Windows and Web applications.
- Experience in application Windows Azure and AWS applications
- Experience as .Net Developer analyzing and implementing Web and windows applications using Microsoft Visual Studio in C#.NET, Angularjs, Jasmine with chutzpah, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF, Web API, Web Services, Windows Services, AJAX, JQuery, JSON, XML, SQL Server, SSRS, Oracle and Crystal Reports
- Expertise in Design, Development and Implementation of various Client/Server and Web applications using .NET Framework 4.5/4.0
- Currently working on ASP.NET MVC 5.0 Web application including JQuery, JSON, Oracle, Entity Framework and Linq.
- Experience in WPF development including front designing in Microsoft Expression Blend and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Extensive experience using Team Foundation server as a Code Repository, merging code between different environments and as a bug tracking tool.
- Proficient in OOP Concepts and Agile/Scrum Development methodologies.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and SVN for version controls.
- Extensive experience in implementing various Software patterns like Factory, MVP, State, Singleton, Factory, MVVM, MVC, MVP, IOC, Dependency injection and Service Controller.
- Expertise in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Physical and Logical design, Resource Planning, Code development, Testing, Implementation, Maintenance and Customer Support.
- Worked with SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , Oracle 11g/9i and Sybase in database development and Maintenance.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming XML Web Services using WCF, WSDL, SOAP and LINQ.
- Hands on experience with third party tools like Sql Developer, Infragistics, Kendo UI, Dev Express, Tier Developer and Sand Castle.
- Extensive experience using Jquery.
- Have good Experience on working with Entity Framework and ADO.NET.
- Extensively worked on NUnit Test, Integration Test and User Acceptance Test
- Result oriented software developer with excellent track record of successful completion of projects, project milestones, and quality standards.
.NET TECHNOLOGIES: ASP.NET 4.5/3.0, MVC, Windows Azure, Web API, VS.Net 2003/2005/2008/2013 , ADO.NET, WCF and WPF, Silverlight 3.0/4.0, Entity Framework, Win Forms, XML Web Services, AJAX, .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1 , LINQ, Unity Container, MEF, Prism, Entity Framework
Languages: C#, VB.NET, C, C++, VB 6, PL/SQL, T - SQL
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, AngularJs,Kendo UI, KnockOut Js, HTML, WCF, DHTML, XML, XML Spy, XPath, XSL, SOAP, COM, ODBC, OLEDB, Serialization, CSS, AJAX, Nunit
SharePoint: SharePoint Portal Server 2007 and Office 365
Web Server: IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5, ASP.Net Development Server
Databases: Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , MySQL, SQL, Stored Procedures, RDBMS, ORDBMS MS-Access, Sybase
IDE: Visual Studio.Net 2003/2005/2008/2013
Protocols: SOAP, TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP/IP, FTP, UDDI and SOA.
Report Tools: Crystal Reports, Database Reports, SSRS, SSIS
Design and Testing Tools: Sharepoint 2007 Designer, Kendo UI, CSS3, Install Shield, NUnit Framework, Rational Software Modeler, MS Project, Visio, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft FxCop and Resharper, Agile methodologies, SCRUM.
- AdminTool (InternalProject), VOD (Video on Demand)
- Followed MVC architecture and used MVC 5.0 for the application development and SDLC of an application.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules usingKendo UI.
- Developed applications and UI designs using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Java Script, Ajax and AngularJs.
- Designed and developed UI components, implementing event handling using C#, DHTML, AJAX.
- UsingAngularJScreated custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- UsedAngularJSfor data-binding, and NodeJSfor back-end support with APIs.
- Worked with WindowsAzureweb roles to create application instance running in cloud.
- Testing, and deploying solutions to the cloud usingAzure.
- Created Restful services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Reported, documented and followed-up on the change requests using the defect-tracking tool JIRA
- Entity Framework 6.0 used in Data Access Layer for capturing data and storing components and their region details.
- Involved in designing the SSIS packages to import data from SQL Server Database to Salesforce QA environment using SQL server development tools SSDT 2014.
- Designed and maintained database in SQL Server.
- Created tables, views, triggers, SQL Joins, user defined functions, triggers and stored procedures for different type of operations like updating data in the database, retrieving data etc.
- Worked on SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for generating various invoices and providing functionality for variety of data sources with the .net environment.
- Worked on claims authentication as well as forms authentication for security of the application.
- Extensively involved in code reviews, monitoring and knowledge sharing of team to ensure the delivery of high quality products.
- Experienced in deploying the project in different environments.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source Version Control.
- Involved in unit testing with N-Unit, preparing System Test Cases, Documentation, Debugging and bug fixing.
Sr. .NET Developer
- Designed and developed custom software application using ASP.NET4.0, C#, Json, MVC 3.0, HTML5, Bootstrap, Web APIs, SQL Server2008.
- Implemented client-side functionality using Sencha Ext JS.
- Worked extensively with Ext Js Grids.
- Used Grid functionality like Grid filtering, Multiple Sorting, Grid Cell Editing, Grid Row Editing.
- Used C#4.0 features such as Generics, Iterators, Anonymous methods, Partial classes, Anonymous Types, Lambda Expressions and Extension methods.
- Used MVC 4 achieved a clean separation of a layers given into Model, View and Controller.
- Used ASP.NETMVC 3.0.
- Used Session objects to keep track of session and security attributes built in the ASP.NETMVC framework.
- Developed UI/Components/Classes/Methods for the application and also functionalities such as data retrieval using C#, ADO.Net.
- Developed Web APIs to be consumed by the application.
- Added Signal R routes to controller.
- Involved in modifying T4 Templates to generate Business Logic Code and also writing custom code for business specific requirements.
- Responsible for developing WCF Service to exchange data between UI and Business Logic.
- Implemented the business logic layer (BLL) and data access layer (DAL) usingC#and ADO.NET.
- Involved in creating dynamic views with pivoted data to improve user experience.
- Also involved in writing complex linq queries in Business Logic layer to handle pivot data sent by UI.
- Created Views with complex table joins.
- Analyzed and formulated the Test plan from requirements, created the Test scenario from use cases, test case design from design document, regression and test automation using N
- Unit Testing. Worked extensively with XML Serialization and De-Serialization.
- Used Fiddler to analyze request and response of Json data from the controllers to Web APIs. Interacted with Business users for new enhancements in Existing Software Application. Assisted Team Leads in implementing design patterns.