- Over 6 years of experience in the field of IT Development/Programming, designing and developing Web enabled and Windows - based applications.
- Over 4.0 years of experience with .NET 4.0 Framework including Windows Workflow (WWF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and LINQ.
- Experience with Object-relational mapping (ORM's) like Microsoft Entity Framework 5 and Tier Developer 6.1.
- Experienced with UML, OOPs, Design Patterns, and SOA Concepts
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) using NUnit.
- Experienced in working with various source control software's like Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation System (VSTS) &Microsoft SourceSafe. Experience with Hedgehog (TDS) & Glassmapper to access Sitecore items.
- Extensive working experience in Sitecore platforms like Web Content Management. Have Strong CMS experience (Content management system) .Net Nuke, Sitecore 7, 8 development experience.
- Experienced in Sitecore CMS Solutions to design .Net application features and expertise in create/install Packages, Personalization, Pipeline, TDS and Glass Mapper.
- Experienced in tuning and designing database tables, views, stored procedures, user defined functions, cursors and triggers using SQL Server … and experienced with Sql Server Reporting Server(SSRS) and Sql Server Integration services (SSIS) ETL tool.
- Highly dedicated, quick starter, solution driven pattern programmer, Extensive work experience with Infragistics Controls and Telerik controls.
- Knowledge in developing windows and web applications in MVVM, MVC and MVP Design Patterns using Guidance Package and Web Client Software Factory (WCSF) Tools
- Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines.
- Have Strong Sitecore 7, 8 development experience. Good knowledge over message queue (MQ) processing on windows.
- Strong Experience in using SOA/Web Services and WCF.
- Experience in developing applications using WPF, Win forms and Web forms.
- Experience developing software with ASP.NET and MVC.
- Experience with data access using Entity Framework. Good knowledge over MS dynamic CRM metrics.
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Experience in database design and server-side programming in SQL-Server and Oracle. Extensively worked with stored procedures, triggers in SQL Server … and Oracle database servers.
- Experience in leading and supporting team, offshore co-ordination, customer and client relationship. Goal oriented team player, Self-motivated, hardworking professional, quick learner and communication skills.
CMS Tools: Sitecore CMS 5.3, 6.0, 6.2, 6.4, 7.0, Sitefinity 3.5, MOSS 2007
Sitecore Modules: WFFM, Poll, 301 Redirect, WeBlog, Language Resolver, AD, Excel Transfer Utility, Not Found Item, Index Viewer, Language Content Editor Warning
S/W Dev Methodology: SCRUM Agile, SDLC, Agile with Pair Programming and Test-Driven Development
Code Repository Tools: Team Foundation Server, TDS, TortoiseCVS, TortoiseSVN, WinCVS, PVCS
Advanced Technologies: .NET 4.5, C, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, nUnit, SlowCheetah, Metalogix Tool
ETL Tools: Informatica 7.1.4, Informatica Power Exchange
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Senior Sitecore Developer
- Involved Translated customer requirements into new features and services.
- Created a rich visualization of charts using High charts, jQuery, Json& MVC
- Developing websites using Sitecore (CMS) 7.5 & 8 platform by creating layouts, components and templates
- Created customized rule data rendering to change the components dynamically based on rules.
- Integrated Solar search API to develop search operations in Sitecore web applications.
- Developing View, Control rendering components in MVC
- Enabled Sitecore Analytics to analyze the Site Visits, site value & Site traffic.
- Defined global Sitecore Information Architecture to be reused across multiple portals and efficient management.
- Designed and architected Legal Compliance Workflow using Sitecore Workflow to implement Content Document approval process via FileNet P8 .
- Conducted UX Sessions to capture Business User Experience. Got these added to SDLC process with help of Process Analysts.
- Planning Conducting Technical JAD sessions with Lead Designers Business and offshore team to detail out the Sitecore Technical Design.
- Streamlined Code review process to deliver high quality code.
- Acted as a final gate between Cognizant MassMutual for all offshore deliverables.
- TFS Code Merges Forward Backward.
- Introduced Security for the portal using TAM/Web Seal integration RSA along with LDAP Integration
- Working with TDS (Hedgehog) & Glassmapper to access Sitecore items in the code.
- Conducted routine maintenance tasks to debug errors and restore functionality of applications.
- Evaluated completed developmental tasks to ensure compliance with specified standards.
- Hands - on Experience developing applications in 4.5 Framework using Visual Studio 2013.
- Created customized rule data rendering to change the components dynamically based on rules.
- Integrated Cove search API to develop search operations in Sitecore web applications.
- Developing View, Control rendering components in MVC.
- Integrated Share This, Google Drive, Drobox Apply with LinkedIn features
Confidential, Berlin, CT.
- Interacting with the client to gather and analyze the requirements.
- Participating in User interface, Design and development meetings.
- Involved in Design of Data Templates and Content tree structure.
- Involved in integrating bright cove videos onto Sitecore.
- Used Lucene index for search implementation.
- Handled multilingual sites and used IP2Location for redirection based on user IP Address.
- Worked on Sitecore glass mapper for mapping Sitecore items directly onto an object model.
- Created a custom field for browsing files from Amazon S3.
- Used buckets for storing huge volumes of data and worked on wild card implementation.
- Worked on Amazon S3 Integration, managing images from Sitecore onto S3.
- Created custom Rule Context for setting dynamic data source for sub layout.
- Used ReSharper for Code formatting and cleanup features for unused code and to maintain coding standards.
- Worked with Team city for continuous integration.
- Create a Sitecore Workflow to approve the content.
- Design and Create the replica of Quest.com,HKI.org website for POC in Sitecore 6.0
- Design the Registration page for enrollment for Quest.
- Design the Quote Engine for the HKI website.
- Create custom 404 Redirect Page for ULI.
- Create Email a Friend module for ULI.
- Creating a Sitemap Breadcrumb for the website for ULI.
- Omniture integration for MyULI site.
- Designing and developing of Member Application along with ULI Admin module.
- Developing Health Plan and Benefits section of the ULI Site in Sitecore CMS 6.0.
- Used SVN for versioning of source code
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sitecore Developer/Sr .Net Developer
- Developing the enhancement and new features for PD4 on Sitecore CMS 5.3
- Creating a modern design template for PD4
- Migrating PD4 on Sitecore 5.3 to Sitecore 6.2
- Implement and integrate new security module for Sitecore 6.2 to PD4 Application running on Sitecore 5.3
- Developing the Design Manager for Dynamic Site Templates
- Managing the team, abiding to SLA commitment, prompt daily weekly reporting of Project Status.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for development process and Agile including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Optimized Sitecore environments by analyzing the existing set up and using best practices to create reusable Sitecore templates and layouts.
- Involved in utilizing the Sitecore CMS solution for creating web applications by designing .Net applications.
- Involved in Migrating from old website to Sitecore.
- Created Ribbons/Buttons, Packages and Data Templates with Standard Values in Sitecore.
- Made several enhancements for clients to their existing Sitecore solutions based on the needs of the organizations.
- Designed Sitecore Asp.Net MVC project solution.
- Involved in Developing a Web application to display products, check customer status, make a new customer registration, maintain patient and prescriber details, material management, order management etc.
- Developed custom User Controls to reduce the complexity in UI coding and provide better look and feel.
- Created and consumed Web Services using WCF to send data about Patients to Insurance Companies, Send Order Details for Medical Products and Pharmacy, Get Order Status etc.
- Used Web Services for data transfer to store data in the Database.
- Developed customizable interface for the clients - employees using XML and transformed to HTML using XSLT.
- Used Master Pages, CSS &Themes for the consistent look of the application.
- Involved in writing complex SQL Statements and Stored Procedures, Indexes to validate data and ensure system integrity and security.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls to display data.
- Used AJAX controls such as Calendar, Update Panel to increase the web page's interactivity and usability.
- Created the SSIS package and Scheduled Jobs for executing the stored SSIS packages which were developed to update the database on Daily basis.
- Created customized reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Involved in setting-up the production environment and worked as primary support for production system.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, MVC, TFS, GitHub, C#, Java Script, MySQL, .Net Framework 4.0, Sitecore CMS 7.5, CSS, SVG, HTML, Bootstrap, SSIS, WCF.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Design the web forms in .Net Nuke and developed applications with .Net Nuke framework in C#.
- Involved in Analysis, design, testing and implementation of the STES application.
- Implemented the web based front end using ASP.Net and business tier using C#.net
- Extensively used ASP.Net validation controls and custom validations.
- Wrote user controls and custom controls for code reusability.
- Used .NET s new features for version controlling like strong name and Global Assembly Cache.
- Developed one web services with WCF and consumed it.
- Provided database connection and data access using ADO.NET.
- Used Agile Methodologies (Scrum) for software development.
- Developed technical specifications based on the project guideline & templates, with initial screen shorts of UI.
- Involved in database development such as writing stored procedures, Views and custom functions to use in our application.
- Developed Security constrains to protect cross site scripting, Sql injections, Html Encoding and encrypted URLs.
- Developed specification document and design diagrams.
- Involved in generating management reports on overall status of module.
- Used High - end Ajax modules in the application.
- Deployed web application in IIS
- For backend SQL server 2008 is utilized, to developed views, procedures, views and many more sub queries
- Used VSS to coordinate with team member's development.
- Used .Net Nuke to combine business layer and presentation layer.
- Worked with Arizona, Texas & Oklahoma State government & County government courts to gather requirements.