- 8+ years of extensive experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of Client - Server and Web-based n-tier Architecture for windows and web applications with exposure to diverse business domains.
- Solid work experience in designing and developing Web API, WCF, and Web Services.
- Experience with an agile software development methodology and Test-Driven Development including SCRUM.
- Extensive experience in architecture, design and development of Client-Server and Distributed Web Applications with ASP.NET MVC 5.0, 3-Tire and N-Tire Architecture.
- Expert in developing Dot Net WinForms/Web applications using C#/Asp.Net.
- Extensively worked on of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) which provides developers with a unified programming model for building rich Windows smart client user experiences that in corporate UI, media, and documents in Windows using XAML.
- Experience in using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in a self-hosting mechanism, implementing the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) using the REST methodology, to SOAP messages between metadata endpoints, extensively worked on WCF RIA Services.
- Extensive usage of Delegates and Events to establish communication between theWinForms.
- Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and UML concepts, Designed Applications usingUML and Use Cases and Design Patterns, Agile Methodologies.
- Expertise in application development using ASP.NET MVC 5.0 Framework.
- Expertise in building Web Services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP Protocol and consuming/publishing Web Services.
- Extensively used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data and Just in Time manner.
- Worked on Grid view using ADO.NET and retrieved data from SQL server using quires.
- Experience with ASP.NET Web Forms, win forms, Web Services, and State Management, caching features, configuring optimizations, and securing the web application
- Experience with AJAX Control Toolkit and XML HTTP Request object, which is the heart of AJAX in providing asynchronous Post back.
- Designed and Implemented application using ADO.NET objects like Dataset, Data Table, and Data Adapter for manipulating, retrieving, storing, and displaying data from SQL Server.
- Extensive knowledge of applyingObject Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)for modeling a system.
- Integrated with Microsoft PowerShell - Entity Framework, MongoDB, ASP.NET Membership, SQLite, O Data, etc.
- Experience in SQL Server and SSIS (Integration Service) package design, constructing, and deployment.
- RDBMS Experience with Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers and imports and exports of Data in SQL Server (2012/ 2008/2005/2000 ) and Oracle (10g/9i).
- Experienced in using Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Hands on Experience in preparing the developed programs including Unit testing with NUnit for ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Worked on cloud computing using Windows Azure and SQL Server Azure.
- Experience in working withSSASin creatingcubes, data source views, named queries, dimensions and deploying of analysis services projects.
- Strong experience in design patterns WCSF, WSSF, MVC and MVPC patterns.
- Worked on leveraging TFS build tools for building a custom automated build and deployment tools (Octopus, Urban Code) which enabled feature teams to comply with continuous integration and to generate the release manifest.
- Experience with Application Blocks such as User Interface Application Blocks, Log4Net and Database Application Blocks, Entity framework, MVC, MVVM design Pattern.
- Worked with ASP.NET AJAX to create rich UI web applications and to improve performance.
- Strong experience of developing, implementing, and maintaining application systems underUNIX Operating Systemusing SQL, SQL*FORMS, PRO*C, SQL Server,Unix Shell Script,Oracle 10g/9i database.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , ADO.NET, AJAX, Classic ASP, ASP.net MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, Angular JS, ADO.Net Entity Framework 6.0
Languages: C# .NET, VB.NET, Visual Basic, C, C++, Java
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL, XAML, JSON, SOAP, CSS, Web forms, Web Services, Win forms, WCF, WPF, MVC, Silverlight 2.0/3.0, XSLT, WSDL, UML
Databases: SQL SERVER 2008/2005/2000 , Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i
Framework: Microsoft.Net Framework 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , 4.5.1
Operating Systems: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows7/ Windows 8/8.1.
IDE: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012/2013 , Visio
Web Servers: IIS (Internet Information Server)5.0/6.0/7.5
Testing Tools: Microsoft Visio 2003, N: Unit
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2008/2005/2000 Client/Server Architecture, N tier application architecture, OOA, Prototyping, Process Models, Systems Integration, SOA.
Version Control: Visual Source Safe 6.0, Team Foundation Server, Tortoise, Git
Cloud Platforms: Microsoft Azure, Office 365
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Designing the project based on the .Net Framework architecture.
- Preparation of project plan by identifying the tasks & milestones involved in the application.
- Created Tests in Angular JS using Jasmine.
- Cutting edge UI development using various tools such as Telerik and Bootstrap.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting User interface screens.
- Responsible for developing and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Extensive use of Web Services,SOAP, XML, XSLto expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Developed and consumed RESTful Services using WEB API.
- Setting up Connection Strings and connecting SQL Server AZURE Databases from locally Installed SQL Server Management Studio(SSMS) for Developers.
- Responsible for understanding the user requirements and implementing the business rules using C#.
- Worked on SOAP and RESTFUL Service API using WCF 4.0 which return XML and JSON data using WCF attributes.
- For team collaboration and for Source Code Control Used Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Worked on Agile Platform using Team Foundation Server.
- Implemented O Data on ASP.NET Web API for convenient querying and changing data.
- Exposing the Asp.Net by creating WCF Services over SOAP/HTTP.
- Involved in the code review and assignment of tasks with team members.
- Designed and developed scalable enterprise RESTful web services using Node.js, MongoDB
- Involved in providing Unit Test for each of the task and perform code review for the team.
- Involved in pre-testing the application and bug fixing.
- Design and implementation Integration of server-side services with REST web services.
- Developed import package to import data from Excel, CSV files into SQL server using SSIS.
- Deployment and Maintenance of project between environments such as development, production, and testing.
- Develop reports using complex formulas and to query the database for ad-hoc reports using SSRS.
- Utilized Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version Control and source code maintenance needs.
Confidential, Glen Allen, VA
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Developed secure login interfaces with ASP.NET Server controls.
- Used various server controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive data binding to sort multiple records.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using ASP.NET.
- Coding the presentation layer using WPF and service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Extensively used MVC for the designing User interfaces on multiple devices.
- Developed Custom Controls and User controls for reusable part of the web pages using C# with ASP.NET.
- Developed Test-driven development (TDD) and Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Written the business logic in classes usingVB.NET/ C#.Net languageand used in Web Forms.
- Create Database(s) on SQL AZURE, worked on J-Query/JSON for the retrieval of data.
- Worked with AJAX enabled WCF services using C# and ASP.NET.
- Maintained and Enhanced existing software by analyzing and identifying areas for optimization and refactoring. Investigated new technologies and techniques and research developments using OOPS.
- Integrated Gateway O Data/ JSON Services.
- Utilized C# generics, delegates, events, extension methods, anonymous types, and lambda expressions.
- Used LINQ to retrieve the data from the backend through Entity framework.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net, and generated the proxy class files based on the web services to consume in web application.
- Created Rest full API’s using MVC4 Web API’s.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects like Sql Data Access, Sql Data Reader and DB2 SQL.
- Developing reports onSSRSon SQL Server (2000/2005/2008 ), and excellent in SSIS packages for integrating data.
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2008, Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Used TFS for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL.
- Designed and developed applications usingVB.NET, ASP.NETwith ADO.NET, and SQL 2008.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
Sr. Net Developer
- Involved in identifying business requirement by gathering, analysis and design and developing using ASP.NET front end technology.
- Implemented Agile Methodology or the project which involved daily scrums.
- Developed applications at presentation GUI, based on n-tier application architecture.
- Designed Custom Validation Controls for validating the data in the User Control and used ASP.NET Validation Controls for server-side validation and Java Script for client-side validation.
- Designed the responsive layout of the Website, Modal Login Page by using Bootstrap.
- Experience in template-based web programming using Master Pages, Themes, Style Sheets, and Skins.
- Responsible for designing web pages with asp.NET controls with rich user interface with basic Ajax control tool kit and JQuery for an efficient and interactive Webpages.
- Designed and developed master pages using ASP.NET and used CSS to enhance the look & feel of the website.
- Implemented Role based Forms Authentication for external Users and Windows Authentication for Internal Users using the membership and role provider.
- Developed plugin methods using delegates to implement event based system elegantly.
- Worked on LINQ to SQL for querying data from the database and for inserting and updating templates and cases into the database and Implemented SSRS Reports.
- Used stored procedures with SQL Server 2008 for developing complex business rules.
- Hands on experience with N-UNIT testing for the application.
- Maintained TFS as a central repository system and automatic builds and continuous integration and NUNIT testing.
- Created and deployed SQL Server 2008 SSIS packages to redirect the data in to the production.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Sr .Net Developer
- Designed and Developed MVC Controllers and Action Result methods for Controllers.
- Designed and Developed Views for the UI using Razor Syntax.
- Developed server-side Validations for the View Models using Fluent Validation.
- Developed the Entities needed for the Database tables using Entity Framework.
- Used Telerik controls Rad Combo box, Rad Text Boxes for the UI design.
- Used JQUERY for client-side validation, making Ajax request to server and displaying data in the table format.
- Used RadGrid to display data in the grid.
- Involved in Production activities like merging code to the TFS, created package and move the code to the Staging.
- Implemented and consumed Web Services using WCF.
- Developed Queries for Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, and Triggers using T-SQL Statements.
- Designed and Developed Unit and Integration test cases using NUnit and MOQ Framework to identify and resolve integration, functional and usability issues before deployment.
- Create reports to show the loan details, Fee Frequency Analyzer.
- Used SSIS to read Excel file and import to SQL Server.
- Used Team Foundation Server to version control the code and various artifacts.
- Used Crystal Reports for reports generation.
- Implemented Virus scanner while uploading files to the server.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Working in an Agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Upgraded, and implemented new Customer Management System written in classic ASP and converted to ASP.NET.
- Enhanced and developed UI functionality using ASP.NET, HTML, XML and XAML.
- Responsible for IIS setup, SourceSafe setup, conversion of legacy ASP code to .NET.
- Developed web pages using ASP.NET 4.0 web form controls, Custom user Controls, HTML server controls in C#.
- Used Visual Studio.NET IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Used Hibernate, WPF and WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Used Tab strip, dropdown, Menus, Web List Bar controls for .NET to customize the application.
- Created CSS Stylesheets to be applied to various web forms on the web pages.
- Used Ajax tool kit, Multi views, regular expressions, regular expression validates, user search controls.
- Wrote SQL Queries to create tables, stored procedures, triggers, creating DTS Packages using SQL server, Entity Framework, and LINQ.
- Created New SQL Server 7 stored procedures using T-SQL.
- Involved in the full life cycle of this project (Analysis, Design, Implementation, and Testing).
- Designed and studied the Use Case Diagrams to gather functional requirements.
- Worked on N-tier architecture consisting Presentation, Business, Entity, and Data Access Layers.
- Involved in POC (Proof of Concept) phase for design WCF service for connecting frontend interface and backend database and redesign SQL server database.
- Designed/Developed Desktop Application using WPF, XAML, and Expression blend.
- Used LINQ, WPF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Designed and developed SSIS packages to extract data from flat files.
- Built new version of the module on Silver light frame work.
- Experienced in the use of Agile Methodology, Test-Driven Development, and SCRUM.
- Designed and developed XML web services for distributed architecture.
- Interacted with the QA Team to troubleshoot the application level issues.
- Writing Stored-Procedures, Triggers, and user defined functions in SQL to carryout database operations.
- Work with version controller (Team Foundation Server) to maintain history of source-code and project documents.
- Designed and developed ad hoc reports for business users using Crystal Reports.
- Used Grandview control extensively for data display, dynamic generation of rows, and user input inside template columns. Used Edit Item Templates and Footer Templates extensively for editing and adding rows.
- Created OOPs objects like Collections, Interfaces implementations using C# Generics (System. Collections. Generic) for extracting data from database.
- Created setup and the user manual with installation guide of the application.