- 8+ years of experience in IT including Analysis, Designing, Development, Testing, Bug fixing and Implementation in the Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) of Client/Server and Web Technologies for various N - Tier applications.
- Well versed in N-Tier Architecture and Web applications using Windows forms, Web forms and Windows services, SOAP, IIS and XLST.
- Extensive experience in developing N-tier applications using C#, .NET Remoting, .NET Serviced Components, .NET Web Services, COM+ and Visual Basic 6.0/5.0.
- Thorough knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies in Application Development with hands on experience working on Agile Development Team following SCRUM Methodology and paired programming using Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) in .Net Framework 3.5.
- Designed and developed UI and various workflows on Point of Sale Data systems using ASP. NET/MVC5 Web API, HTML, CSS, AngularJS
- Expertise in developing applications using Microsoft technologies such as .NET Framework, Web applications using ASP.NET, ASP .NET MVC, Win Forms using Microsoft Visual C#.NET and VB.NET, Database access using ADO.NET and Entity Framework as ORM Mapping tool for Data Access layer and distributed applications using WCF, WPF, XML Web Services and Messaging system.
- Creating/consuming Web Services including WCF with XML, WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- An exclusive experience working with User Controls with VB.NET code-behind files, debugging and Quality Testing of the code.
- Expertise in creating functions of PowerBuilder.
- Extensive experience in Responsive web-based page and site designs using HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Bootstrap and AJAX.
- Build REST Api for Address verification and CRUD of Address Book in Node.js.
- Worked to develop fully responsive front-end features usingAngularJS directives, controllers, factories, and services.
- Worked on Angular2/4/5components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided byAngular2.
- Experience in working with Angular2/4/5Components, Directives, Pipes, Services and Modules using Type Script as Programming Language.
- Worked with Angular2/4/5routing, Lazy loading and React(JSX) Forms to develop the client-side application.
- Worked with Node JS as a Backend Server Technology for Making web services calls and
- Proficiency in deploying Web building technologies like jQuery, Java script, ECMA script(ES6), Type Script, Gulp JS, JSON and Node JS.
- Experience in creating dynamic web pages to get faster response time and to obtain partial updates using ASP.NET, Master pages and AJAX framework.
- Expertise in developing windows communication foundation services to expose useful functionality to Web users and Developed Web API’s for backend data communication.
- Used Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with the help of Node JS.
- Extensive knowledge of .Net security features such as Authentication and Authorization involved in Windows-based and Forms-based Authorizing users.
- Expertise in Working with databases SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2 by writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Views, UDF and Oracle Synonyms and using T-SQL, Maintaining Database, experience in Query optimization.
- Experience inOracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, RecordsandPL/SQL Tables.
- Expertise in Client-Server application development using Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS, TOADandSQLLOADER.
- Good knowledge in writing Constraints, Indexes, views, cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions using PL/SQL.
- Experience on working with No SQL databases like Microsoft Azure Database, Cassandra DB and Mongo DB.
- Experienced in working with Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing to check whether all the Business Objective requirements are archived.
- Experience in writing test cases with N-Unit and Karma for Unit test and Performed End to End test using Protractor.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Design Patterns and Model View Controller (MVC).
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Worked on the Release and Problem management from requirements gathering through testing.
- Involved in production support and fixing production issues.
- Strong team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning. Possess excellent communication, project management, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, LINQ, Entity Frameworks, ASP.NET MVC.
Languages: C, C#, VB.
Scripting Languages: Java Script, VB script, jQuery, Angular JS, Express.js, Angular2/4/5, Type Script, Gulp JS, Node JS, React JS, Ext JS
Web Technologies: ASP, XML, XAML, XSD, XSLT, Angular JS, JSON, HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap, SCSS.
Web Services: IIS, IBM Web Sphere, REST, SOAP.
Version Controls: Team Foundation Server(TFS), SVN, Visual Source Safe(VSS).
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual studio 2012/2010/2008/2005 , Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, C#, Java Script, N-Hibernate.
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, Mango DB.
Reporting Tools: Crystal reports, SSRS.
Confidential, Lebanon, NJ
Senior .NET / Web Developer
- Mentored by pair programming and code reviews with developers to uphold coding best practices.
- Involved in the SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the web based intranet application and followed scrum/agile methodology.
- Developed SPA app using Angular.js, Kendo UI, Knockout .js and Ember.js.
- Design, develop and build application using React and Redux consuming the payloads received from the ASP.NET Web API Core 2.0.
- Application management systems built on ASP.NET Core, Model-View-Controller MVC 5.2.3 and Entity Framework 6.1.1 with Razor as view engine, LINQ, enabling web content editors and marketers to have full control over all aspects of the website.
- Custom Controls and User Controls and involved in WPF Data Binding.
- Used Team city for automation builds and for Continuous Integration.
- Supported team members in pricing module development of fixed income products using Excel and VBA.
- Developed the applications using VisualStudio.NET in VB.NET, ASP.NET,N-hibernate and ADO.NET
- Involved in designing and development of Web pages using HTML5, Bootstrap, LESS/Sass, Ajax controls and XML.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying microservices and lambda functions using CI/CD Jenkins server.
- Hosted the WPF control inside a win form using split container and element host for rich UI.
- Created custom directives in Angular 2 for reusable components (directive for browser controls like: disable right click, browser close, and lock screen while transition, multifield form elements, back ground file uploads etc.).
- Designed the application using PRISM, MVVM, and Dependency Injection framework in developing robust lightweight UI applications.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI with various controls including Grid controls, and chart controls etc.
- Good experience in Windows Azure Service Bus, and Windows Azure Document Database.
- Used business logic components developed in Visual basic 6.0 in ASP.NET.
- Designed and developed web portal using MVC Core 1.0, TFS, Visual Studio 2017, VB.NET, TFS, ASP.NET, and SQL Server 2016.
- Developed WPF application using Control Templates, Data Templates, Bindings, Converters, and Routed Events, Command bindings, Commands and new features like LINQ and lambda expressions.
- Migrated existing applications from older web technologies to single page application architecture (SPA) using modern client side tools like React, Angular 4/5, Typescript and Webpack.
- Involved in developing applications using Angular 2 - Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc. Used filters while coding in Angular 2/4.
- Used Angular 2 ngIf and ngFor directives used for validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Worked with Http protocols by using Angular 2 components to build RESTful services.
- Developed class libraries using VB.NET to implement the business logic and for the reusability purpose.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, AJAX and JQuery to design the Web forms.
- Built from ground up using Webpack, React.js, in Node.js, Backbone.js firebase for data persistence
- Developed TDD modules to ensure the integrity of developed code.
- Understanding the client requirement and developing application using WPF and Prism Framework.
- Developed modules of the application in ASP.NET, Silverlight, XAML and Telerik controls.
- Responsible for building the UI for the transaction flow portal using Kendo UI, MVVM and AJAX.
- Developing the application using MVC, Entity Data Model, RESTful and WCF services.
- Used NPM, Bower and Grunt for package management and installation.
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Understanding the client requirement and developing application using WPF and Prism Framework.
- Consumed/Created Web API RESTful for building Service-Oriented Application hosted by IIS 7.0.
- Used ActionFilter to authorize user, used token based authentication method to authenticate user.
- Created WCF service using Http and SOAP protocol and maintained existing web services.
- Created reusable components using Typescript and services to consume REST API's by leveraging Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4/5.
- Developed the independent WCF services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in project search module.
- Developed the user interface using ASP.NET, Telerik Rad Controls and Kendo UI.
- Extensively used Twitter Bootstrap for making the page layouts responsive.
- Used service oriented architecture (SOA) for developing applications.
- Involved in the development of dynamic ASPX web pages, retrieved data using ADO.NET with VB.Net.
- Created front-end application using ES6 and Typescript 2.0.
- Created Triggers and views for enabling full text searching on SQL Server. Created Inner Join and Left/Right Outer joins as part of stored procedures.
- Provided database connectivity using Entity Framework Core 1.0/2.0, LINQ, designed stored procedures and views at the back end.
- Developed the WPF application in PRISM framework, thus creating loosely coupled components for the application.
- Participated in Test Driven Development (TDD) in developing an application in Agile (SCRUM) environment.
- Design, Development and Testing of .NET Applications using .NET Framework.
- Developed various user controls to enable reusability across the application.
- Created the Data access layer and Data access objects using Entity framework and LINQ.
- Implement LINQ functions using Lambda Expression to perform CRUD operations on different SQL servers using Linked Server and Linked Server Alias.
- Extensively used WPF user controls to provide page documents along with native support of XML paper specification documents.
- Involved extensively in complete SSIS life cycle in creating SSIS packages, building, deploying and executing the packages in the development and production environments.
- Experienced with deployments, Maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Microsoft Cloud infrastructure Azure.
- Used GIT to maintain Code and Jenkins for Deployment.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generation of different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Designed unit testing module with Nunit to test the application performance and availability.
- Heavily involved in code review, build and deployment with GIT and Team Foundation Server (TFS) as Source Control.
Environment: MS Visual Studio 2017, SQL Server 2017, ASP.Net Core 1.0/2.0, ADO .NET, .NET Framework 4.6.0/4.6.2/4.7 , Web API 2.2, Angular 5/4/2.0, Bootstrap 4, IIS 8.5, PRISM 6.3.0, Entity Framework Core 1.0/2.0.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
.NET / Web Developer
- Implemented Agile Methodologies and SCRUM Framework in the iterative process of development.
- Enhanced the website for improvised usability for the customer, optimized page layout using .NET framework, HTML 5, CSS3, and wrote client-side validations using Java Script.
- Used angular 2 framework for building web-apps and Restful services.
- Created Single Page Application with the help of Angular 2 Router Module and used template routing for bread crumb.
- Worked on algorithms, data structures and multi-threading
- Used UI Bootsrap, Angular UI grid and MVC5 for developing rich user interface
- Developed WEB API services for the HTTP methods get, post, put, and delete for the metrics user story functionalities
- Created custom web apps using .net MVC, infragistic controls and knockout.js to customize company's business needs.
- Developed TELERIK Kendo UI controls for building the application, to focus on value generating development tasks..
- Used Visual Studio to create C# console applications that use LINQ, Dependency Injection, and inheritance.
- Designed the web UI using ASP.NET, HTML, Typescript, CSS, Web Forms and AJAX controls.
- Moved the Legacy code from vb script to C# with entity Framework 4.5 considering code first approach.
- Developed a password distribution module, which will display the initial password to the account owners
- Used XML to create web-based tools for transactions on SQL databases.
- Written automation scripts for testing WEB APIs by reading JSON files, processing with httpwebrequest and http web response objects.
- Used WPF for developing the desktop applications with MVVM pattern and created UI controls in XAML pages.
- Designed few WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages as per users' own choice
- Used nHibernate, WPF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Developed application using WCF, RESTful Web Services for getting good responsive to the application from all modules of utilization.
- Used JSON for web services responses.
- Implemented Data Access layer using WCF, Web-API restful services and Entity Framework.
- Used SOAP protocol to transfer the XML based message such as applicant's requests and loan information over computer networks
- Applied multithreading techniques to improve the performance of applications.
- Involved in Data Mapping Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) to SQL database and in developing Data Access Component to access the SQL Server Database using ADO.NET
- Used ADO.NET features- Dataset, Data Adapter, and Data Reader in the data access layer which was built by implementing a custom persistence layer that uses ADO.NET and the caching
- Involved in implementation of the Entity Framework Object relational mapper(ORM) layer using DB first approach.
- Created and modified Oracle objects in PL/SQL
- Handled PL\SQL compile-time, run-time errors, debugging of Stored Procedures for business logic modification.
- Used LINQ to entities to query the database objects and manipulate data
- Worked with deployment, Setup IIS and TFS builds for different environment
- Followed N Tier Architecture development which involves Presentation Tier, Data Access Tier, Business Tier, Data base Tier.
- Setup the Database in Development, Production environment in Cloud-Microsoft SQL-Azure.
- Ensure code quality by implementing unit tests for all modules utilizing mocking frameworks,
- Followed TDD approach and created unit tests for the new functions written using C# and VB.net
- Developed import package to import data from Excel, CSV files into SQL server using SSIS and created ETL packages using SSIS.
- Made Order report, Inquiry report, check out report in Crystal report.
- Generated Reports as bar charts using different techniques like data filtering, adding interactivity, deploying reports to report server using SSRS and Telerik Reporting.
Environment: ASP.Net, Windows Applications, Windows Forms, Class Libraries, Framework 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, MVC5, C#, TELERIK Kendo UI, Crystal Reports, Bootstrap, Redux, multithreading, MSSQL, PL/SQL, Reporting Services, Web Services, WCF, XML, Progress, Visual basic, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL.
Confidential, Turlock, CA
- Good experience in all aspects of Software development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases in Agile Development.
- Worked on 3- Tier architecture application based on Business logic-layer and Data retrieved from Data Access layer
- Involved in Designing, Coding, Testing and Implementation of the application.
- Worked on client-side validations and Server-side validation using ASP server events.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
- Worked on validating web forms using custom and inbuilt validation facilities in .NET environment.
- Worked on ADO.NET to make communication between client-side application and Database.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Created I data Error Info interface for validating the User input in WPF MVVM.
- Developed MVVM framework to decouple view from Business layer in WPF.
- Configured Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and windows presentation foundation (WPF) service to authenticate clients with Windows credentials for intranet applications for login validations.
- Experienced in using multiple WCF services to integrate patient and payment information with other systems and to interface with other payment management system.
- Developed Silverlight enabled WCF services with ASP .Net authentication services.
- Access ASP.Net WCF services from Silverlight applications and implement AJAX script to handle Silverlight events and manipulate Silverlight controls.
- Written WCF Services to perform data operations.
- Creating MSI Packages using Deployment Frame Work for various BizTalk applications which can be easily managed through Environment file spread sheet.
- Experienced in hosting and deployment of application and developed required documentation like user manuals.
- Involved in the Installation and configuration of BizTalk Server 2006 r2 for Development, Testing and Production environments.
- Utilized the WSDL's given by the third party and generated Schemas for BizTalk
- Designed complex orchestrations for business processing and Exception handling. Exceptions are logged and configured using enterprise library.
- Implemented SCOM with BizTalk 2006R2 and configuring application specific errors with SCOM to send e-mail alert notifications.
- Actively involved in BizTalk Administration in Host management, Adapters configuration, Ports, HAT, TPE, Custom Pipelines and custom functoids.
- Testing End to End Scenarios using different test cases.
- Wrote conversion scripts usingSQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures, functionsandpackagesto migrate data from SQL server database to Oracle database.
- Used OracleJDeveloperto support JA Built complex queries using SQL and wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL in Various API’s like Java, .Net and Hierarchical databases like Oracle and Access.
- WroteSQL, PL/SQL, SQL Plusprograms required to retrieve data using cursors and exception handling.
- Worked onXMLalong with PL/SQL to develop and modify web forms.
- Designed and maintained database in SQL Server. Created tables, views, triggers, SQL Joins, user defined functions, triggers and stored procedures for different type of operations like updating data in the database, retrieving data etc.
- Designed various utilities, front end screens with PowerBuilder to serve the user needs and ease the work.
- Maintain Defects of the PowerBuilder Application along with resolution steps, change request of the PowerBuilder Application and issues with the application
- Worked with IIS to deploy and Authentication of application.
- Analyzed and contributed the requirements significantly in developing UML Diagrams.
- Performed extensive unit testing (end to end) and prepared detailed test scripts as a part of it.
Environment: Visual studio, .NET, SOAP &Restful Services, Biz Talk Server, JSON, Framework, MS.NET Framework, ASP.NET, WPF, VB.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, IIS, AJAX, WCF, XML, XSL/XSLT, HTML, SQL Server, TFS, SSRS, UNIT TESTING, WCF.
- Gathering business requirements from the business and documentation of the enhancement of the project.
- Designed and developed 3- tier the Business Layer, Presentation Layer and Data Access Layer for the application.
- Developed User Interface using Asp.Net and Code behind using C#.Net.
- Designed and developed an N-tier architecture that included Presentation, Business and Data Access Layers usingC#.Net, ASP.NET and SQL.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C# .NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Application design based on N-tier Architecture.
- Used “Agile” methodology for the project which involved daily scrums.
- Designed interactive ASP.NETMVC views using jQuery, HTML, CSS, AngularJS, Bootstrap and AJAX to provide excellent user experience.
- Designing and Developing ASP pages and ASP.NET webforms in VB.NET.
- Migration of ASP to ASP.NET & VB 6.0 components into VB.Net code.
- Designing and developing Windows Service in VB.NET.
- Worked closely with product, UX and business team to build applications & reach business goals through front end development and UX
- Designed and developed UI and various workflows on Point Of Sale Data systems using ASP. NET/MVC5 Web API, HTML, CSS, AngularJS.
- Worked extensively on WPF.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for developing desktop applications
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Designing rich interactive WPF applications in XAML using Expression Blend and MS Visual Studio.
- Designed and coded WPF components, used to display and manipulate data.
- Designed and developed various reports using POS Data for various market analysis for the business users using Crystal Reports.
- Developed server-side views based on Swig and client-side components based on Knockout.js, applied designs to them using Bootstrap and custom less styles.
- Responsibilities included layout of design in building the website using HTML, CSS, BOOTSTRAP and various other programs, and keeping up to date with any changes wanted by the client.
- Implemented Forms Authentication using database for Usernames/Passwords.
- Developed RESTful services using ASP .NET Web API for web services.
- Worked on the WCF service to call the data from the existing database.
- Experience in Silverlight 3.0 programming using XAML and data access using WCF RIA/REST Services and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Implemented WCF throttling and WCF concurrency to increase throughput of the WCF web service.
- Validation controls were used to accept or reject input before additional processing.
- Client form validations and Designed WINFORMS using HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Maintain Defects of the PowerBuilder Application along with resolution steps, change request of the PowerBuilder Application and issues with the application.
- Designed, architected, and implemented the system enhancements which utilized PowerBuilder for dynamic front end user interface. Design includes services that encapsulate all database interaction from the front-end screens.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the software programming inPowerBuilder 11.5
- Responsible to develop Views and Stored procedures using SQL Server.
- CreatedPL/SQL scriptsto extract the data from the operational database into simple flat text files usingUTL FILEpackage.
- Used principles of Normalization to improve the performance. Involved inETLcode usingPL/SQLin order to meet requirements for Extract, transformation, cleansing and loading of data from source to targetdata structures.
- Extensively usedbulk collectionin PL/SQL objects for improving the performing.
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings.
- Writing unit tests using N-Unit and Involved in Test Plans and wrote Test Scripts for Manual and Automation Testing.
- Developed new web-based, multi-tier business application utilizing .NET, C#, ASPNET, XML, SQL and Entity Framework in an N tier development environment
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application
- Developed WCF services on server side and effectively consumed them on client side
- Responsible for designing the ASP.
- NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model. Used C# Winforms to create a dynamic reporting tool that queried a complex SQL backend
- Used RESTful service methods to create, read, update and delete form data.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and have exclusive experience working with User Controls with C# code-behind files, debugging and Quality Testing of the code
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Grid views, Data Set, Data Table and Data Adapter to render reports
- Extensively used C#.NET for development and design of the Business Logic and Data Access Layers use of Generics, Events, Properties and Anonymous methods in Test Driven Development (TDD) environment
- Extensively used SOAPUI tool to test the web services by consuming WSDL.
- Wrote Complex stored procedures, queries, functions to fetch data from complex views and tables using many joins in SQL and developed custom controls
- Responsible for developing WCF Services to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and consumed WCF service, which is based on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Developed SQL server stores procedures, Tuned SQl queries (using indexes and Execution plan).
- Worked on implementing a search page for client/ subsidiaries and their linking into a table/ grid format
- Effectively fixed the defects founded during functional testing phase and QA phase.
- Actively participated in daily stand-up meetings, go-no-go meetings, and bi-weekly sprint meetings as part of agile methodology
- Created and deployed SQL Server 2008 SSIS packages to redirect the data in to the production.
Environment: C#, ASPNET, XML, SQL, Entity Framework, AngularJS, MVC, ADO.NET, SOAPUI