- 8+ years of professional Developed N - tier web applications using Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015 ASP.NET 4.0/4.5/5.0, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, XML, VB.NET, Web Services, Web Forms, Microsoft .NET Frameworks.
- Strong in the complete Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including requirements definition design programming/testing production support and implementation of major systems and methods like Agile using SCRUM methodology
- Functional domain experience involvesHealthcare, Banking, E-Commerce, Insurance.
- Experience in gathering customer requirements and functional requirements and converting them to technical requirements applyingOOAD conceptsandDesign Patterns such as MVVM(Model-View-View-Model) and MVC 4/5 (Model View Controller).
- Expertise in Design and Development of User Interfaces, User Controls, Custom Controls using ASP.NET.
- Experience in SharePoint by Creating/managing sites and sites collection, site templates, Web Content Management, custom web parts, Event Receivers, Master Pages, Page layouts, Lists, document libraries, InfoPath, Workflows, Business Data Catalog BDC, Backup/restore using MOSS 2007.
- Experience in Information Architecture Designing for customizing the enterprise websites on Sitecore platform.
- Hands on experience in development and implementation ofWindows Communication Foundation WCF, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), XML Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDI, REST.
- Developed Single Page Applications usingAngularJS 2/4, Backbone.jsand applied Bootstrap.
- Experience in developing the presentation layer using Web Forms, Razor Views using Expression Blend, jQuery, Infragistics, Telerik Rad Controls.
- Experience in Xamarin Forms for cross platform mobile application and Windows Mobile SDK.
- Expertise on Object Oriented Programming OOPS concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism, good experience in Exception Handling, Debugging and tracing as the whole application can be seen and analyze efficiently
- Knowledge in building advanced distributed systems using REST/hypermediaWeb APIsSOA.
- Extensive experience in using features of .Net Framework Generics, collection, Extension methods, Lambda Expression, Events, Delegates, Process, LINQ and Multi-Threading.
- Developing reports SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS) on SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Extensively used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML ADP.NET Entity Framework 4.0/5.0/6.0 and T-SQL in developing Data Access Layer.
- Hands on experience on Stored Procedures, Triggers, SQL Server(TSQL), Oracle(PL/SQL) and Functions.
- Experience inimporting/exportingdata between different sources like Oracle11g/Access/Excel etc. using SSIS/DTS utility.
- Experience in developing the test client app to measure performance of quires on IIS and Mongo DB.
- Hands on experience with ORM tools Entity Framework, n-Hibernate.
- StrongSSRSdevelopment skills, experience including Tablix, Matrix, chart, graphic score card reports, sub-reports.
- Experience in implementing .NETSecurity features like Authentication and Authorization using Forms-based and Windows-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles, User Account Impersonation, Resource Access Control.
- Proficient in Cloud Computing SaaS Windows Azure SQL Azure BLOBs Queues tables and test WCF MVC and REST Web API applications to Windows Azure.
- Extensive working knowledge on Configuring and version controlling tools likeVisual Source Safe,Team Foundation Server and GitHub.
- Expertise in Designing and writing Unit tests and Integration tests using NUnit and Moq framework as part of Test Driven Development(TDD)
- Major strengths are familiarity with multiple software systems, ability to learn quickly new technologies, adapt to new environments, self-motivated team, player focused adaptive and quick learner with excellent interpersonal, technical and communication skills.
Languages: C#.Net, SQL, PL/SQL, VB.NET, C, C++
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, ADO.NET, AJAX, Classic ASP, ASP.net MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, Angular JS, ADO.Net Entity Framework 6.0
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL, XAML, JSON, SOAP, CSS, Web forms, Web Services, Win forms, WCF, WPF, MVC, Silverlight 2.0/3.0, XSLT, WSDL, kendo UI, Bootstrap.
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio 2015/2013/ 2012/2010/2008 , MS-Visio, SQL Server Management Studio 2013/ 2012/2008 , TOAD, SharePoint
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2010/2008 , T-SQL, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS-Access
Version Control: MS Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT HUB, CVS, SVN, ClearCase and Perforce, Tortoise
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS) Analysis Services(SSAS) and Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal reports.
Environment: System: Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
Webserver: IIS (Internet Information Server) 5.0/6.0/7.5.
Software Testing: MS Test Suite, NUnit framework, Moq.
Third-party controls: Developer Express, Telerik, Component One (C1), Spread Sheet Gear, Xceed and Infragistics WPF components
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Worked on Agile methodology during development stage and to meet the deadlines.
- Used Visual Studio 2010 as the IDE tool throughout the project.
- Played an individual developer role in converting legacy VB.Net application to Silverlight Application.
- Widely used Model Binding technique in ASP.NET MVC to develop a well-designed bridge between HTTP request data and C# Action Methods.
- Extensively used authorization filter and Exception filter in ASP.Net MVC to implement authorization and authentication for controller actions and to create custom exceptions.
- Created AJAX calls for UI interactions to the controller Actions using Angular JS and getting the data back to JSON and parsing it onto UI, used AJAX on server controls to avoid page post back and page flickering.
- Developed and consumed WCF Web Services by defining XML Schema Constructs and WSDL documents
- Implemented XML Web Services in C# based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT extensively for data transfers.
- Used XML to interpret attributes as directives to input and output parts in HTML Web pages.
- Migrated some of the modules from legacy application to cloud using Windows Azure cloud services (PaaS and IaaS).
- Configured SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) in Windows Azure IaaS.
- Experience in developing Web Applications using ASP.NET Web API, REST API’S Design patterns (MVP, MVVM) and Web Services (WSDL, XSD, XAML, XSLT, XML and SOAP).
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects for CRUD operations.
- Worked with Bootstrap framework and AngularJS to Design single page application.
- Used Regular Expressions for custom validations. Extensively used collections and Generics.
- Worked on custom reports in different formats using SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS)
- Implementation of the Business logic layer for MongoDB Services, introduced MongoDB for storing large amounts of data for background processing.
- Developed ETL code to refresh destination database MongoDB from source database using Task Parallel Library ADO.NET for reducing the database.
- Used Azure for designing the host architecture by implementing the services like WCF
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining web sites and services on IIS 6.0/7.0.
- Experience in creating with ADO.Net for communication between application and database used Data Grid, Data Set, Data Adapter and Data Reader to interact with databases transactions like SQL Server 2012/2008 & Oracle 10g.
- Knowledge in Perl scripts for uploading data feed into database and developed reports in Perl for the end users.
- Maintained the source code versions using MS Visual SourceSafe(VSS), Team Foundation Server(TFS) and GITHUB.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- As a .Net developer coordinated with users and designed documents to develop UI screens for the web site.
- Worked with different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Designing, programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Possess knowledge of web development including HTML 5/HAML, CSS/SASS, jQuery, Twitter bootstrap conjunction with .NET and Ruby on Rails as the backend.
- Created and analyzed approaches, class diagrams, UML Use Case, Activity Diagram and State Diagram.
- Developed UI/Components/Classes/Methods/Functions for the application and Functionalities such as Data retrieval using disconnected record sets, using ADO.NET/ASP.NET/Windows forms/Web Forms/Server controls
- Involved in the development of Data Access layer, Business layer and Application layer(UI) of 3-tier architecture web application using C#.Net, ADO.Net and ASP.Net which is reusable for data transactions of entire project.
- Created service contracts, data contracts, operation contracts, routing and workflows using C#.
- Extensively used Grid View and Details view to display information based on search criteria along with Sorting, worked on Grid view custom templates for providing additional flexibility. Implemented all Data Manipulations like update, insert and delete on Grid View.
- Developed search and advanced search components using Entity Framework to retrieve the search results from backend database (Asynchronous call) with AJAX features and Window Forms with partial page updates.
- Used data Contracts as the standard mechanism in WCF for serializing .NET object types into XML.
- Created triggers on database tables and stored procedures in T-SQL for backend communication.
- Used ADO.Net to connect the web forms to data sources such as XML files.
- Used Oracle, ASP.NET MVC 4, HTML, CSS3, jQuery and Git for source control for the project.
- Managed and administered multiple web sites/web applications using Serialization, Shared Assemblies, Garbage Collection and IIS.
- Designed data access layer using SQL Server 2008 and the Entity Framework in the data tier with quires being written with LINQ to Entities.
- Created Telerik controls for data visualization in developing applications.
- Handled Run Time Errors and Design Time Errors by implementing appropriate Error Handlers
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller(MVC).
- Deploying the application and Crystal reports to the server.
- Configure Azure Cloud Services to end deployment and deploy services on Azure Cloud.
- Maintained a consistent look and feel across all the pages within MVC 3 application by Razor layout.
- Scheduled reports for daily, weekly, monthly reports for executives, business analyst and customer representatives for various categories and regions based on business needs using SSRS
- Used MS Test as Unit testing framework before making a check-in.