- More than 7 Years of extensive experience in software development life cycle involving Requirement analysis, design, development, Coding, testing, Maintenance and implementation of Various Web applications using .NET Technologies in various domains.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies such as .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0 , C#, SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , ADO.NET, Entity Framework 5.0/6.0/7.0, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web forms, ASP.NET Web API, AJAX, WCF, WPF.
- Experience in developing Client/Server Applications on Three Tier Architecture, N-Tier Architecture, SOA (Service-oriented Architecture), MVC (Model View Controller) and MVVM (Model- View -View- Model) design patterns.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism and Design patterns like Factory, Singleton and Repository etc.
- Proficiency in working with various third party server side and client side UI components like Telerik Kendo UI, DevExpress.
- Experience in developing WCF, WEB API services in SOAP\REST using XML and JSON, to expose useful functionality to web users.
- Extensive experience in working with LINQ to Objects, LINQ to Datasets, LINQ to SQL and LINQ to XML to retrieve and modify data.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Experience in creating and consuming XML Web Services, XML Schema (XSD), SOAP,Sitecore6.2,7.0 7.5, 8.0, WSDL.
- Highly Knowledgeable in ASP.NET MVC in implementing Model, View and Controllers with State Management, Security, Action methods etc.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server & Oracle.
- Hands on experience in developing applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework 5.0/6.0/7.0.
- Hands on experience in reports development using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server and Oracle which includes the development of Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, and Performance Tuning and Triggers using T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Extensive working experience in working with Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Prepared technical design documents, use cases, test cases and user manuals for various projects and good at fixing bugs and code reviews.
- Have an excellent software development experience including the full product life cycle with exposures in Source control management system like Subversion, Visual Source Safe and Team foundation Server.
Language: C#, VB.NET, C++, T-SQL, PL/SQL.
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
Web Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Web forms, LINQ, ADO.NET, EF
Windows Technologies: WinForms, WPF, XAML, PRISM MVVM.
Web Services: WCF, ASP.NET Web API
UI Frameworks and libraries: AngularJS 2/4, Bootstrap, JQuery, Ember JS
ClientSide Programming: Java Script, CSS, HTML, Ajax, Telerik Kendo UI.
BI Tools: SSRS, Crystal Reports, SSIS
Code Management Tools: TFS, VSS
Servers: Windows server, IIS.
IDE: Visual Studio, SSMS.
Testing: Nunit, Jasmine, Unit Testing
Full Stack .Net Developer
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in gathering the requirements, analysis, design and development of the project.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology to enable efficient and effective high-quality software development.
- Used ASP.NET MVC to create controllers, models, and views in the application.
- Created Html Helpers in order to reduce the amount of tedious typing of HTML tags.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using ASP.NET that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture and Database Connectivity.
- Involved in working with the messaging protocol MSMQ;
- Used AngularJS to create dynamic web applications and mobile UI.
- Created and deployed RESTful Web Services using ASP.NET and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records and modified Web Services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Worked extensively onmigrationproject fromSqlServer to Toad forOracle
- Worked with ASP.NET MVC framework to create controllers, http services, and views.
- Designed dynamic web pages withC#usingrazorin ASP.NET, MVC, MongoDB.
- Successfully used several Binding Techniques like (HTTP, TCP,MSMQ, and Named Pipes) to transport message between Client and WCF Service Host.
- Monitoring/Reporting application health usingAPMtools.
- Worked on designing, developing and debugging applications using Web API, SSIS,Sitecore, WPF, WCF, MongoDB, VB.NET, PL-SQL, Node.js, AngularJS
- Develop the front-end components using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3, andAngularJS 2
- Populated data into the application using WCF, Web services, and Entity Framework 6.0.
- Used LINQ to build set of operations, parameters and expression during execution on sets of data from SQL Server.
- Integrated Services using SSIS package to import raw data from MS Excel to the SQL Server.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business Layer and Data Layer.
- Imported data into SQL Server 2008 from Oracle 10g data source and created complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Indexes, Tables, and Views.
- Developed T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements.
- Involvement in activities that required much interaction with other teams for datamigration.
- Enhanced the performance of applications by constantly monitoring the queriesbyrunning execution plans, index tuning wizards, performance tuning methods, and profilers and query optimization techniques in SQL server and created, managed reports using SSRS.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Involved in the Unit and Integration testing
- Worked with testing team to fix the bugs as part of Bug life cycle.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Actively involved in theSDLCof requirement analysis, design and development of several components for web based application using Agile Methodology.
- Developed and enhanced Master Pages, User Controls, Custom Controls, and User Interface by using HTML, CSS, jQuery, ASP.NET Controls along with Bootstrap Framework, Telerik Kendo UI Controls.
- Responsible for Designing user interface for web forms using HTML, CSS, JQuery, MVCRazor Syntax.
- Used AngularJS 2 framework to bind data of workers list and offices list in Web Application.
- Worked on several ASP.NET server controls like Calendar, Grid View control, Repeater Control handled server side events to optimize performance.
- Developed web application code using ASP.NET MVC and Razor View Engine.
- Implemented abstract, sealed classes, interfaces and classes to construct the business and data tier using C#, EntityFramework 7.0, and implemented Object Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Extensive experience in working with User Controls in C# code-behind files, debugging and quality testing of the code, and created functionality in networking module using WinForms.
- Consumed REST services with help of WCF to publish and consume data successfully.
- Created Login Forms and implemented Form-based Authentication to authenticate the users.
- Created LINQ enabled database layer using LINQ to SQL & UsedData annotationsto validate the server side input.
- Developed database using complex stored procedures, triggers and indexes using PL-SQL in Oracle 11g & T-SQL in SQL Server 2012 and imported Data among two databases.
- Created reports in SSRS using properties like Chart Controls, Filters, Interactive Sorting, and SQL Parameters.
- Worked with Message Queuing (MSMQ), Certificate Bindings.
- Bind two data from MONGODB nosql database to UI meteor modules\ Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from theMongoDBfor the application on devices.
- Used ASP.NET MVC data annotations and JQuery to do validations on the Model Data.
- Used LINQ to SQL and ADO.NET as the data provider for communicating with theMongoDB Database
- Added Web accessibility and functionality and ensured WCAG compliance.
- Tested Agile Sprints for Web Accessibility and functionality with keyboard and WAT toolbar.
- Enhanced scalability usingRedisby implementing the pub/sub system.
- Expertise in using TFS to open bugs, source control, reporting, project tracking, create tasks and user stories, initiate change requests and VSS to deploy application.
- Migrated Azure Blob Storage for document and media file, Table storage for structured datasets, Queue storage for reliable messaging for workflow processing and file storage to share file data.
- Smoothly created pre-production environments and manage the portion of traffic going to them. Debug in the cloud when needed and roll back if issues are found.
- Created resource groups using resource manager which allow to see cost/billing and monitoring information for resources within a resource group and manage access to those resources as a set for individual customer
- Created Azure SQL database, performed monitoring and restoring of Azure SQL database. Performed migration of Microsoft SQL server to Azure SQL database.
- Implemented Azure AD, configured SSO and multifactor Authentication. Also, configured SSO from Window 10 based computer which is joined to Azure AD. Implemented and managed AD synchronization.
- Deployed application on test, production servers and managed application using Microsoft Azure.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in development of Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer and various other tiers of N-Tired application.
- Designed and developed abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using Object Oriented Concepts.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern to develop application, ASP.NET with C# as code behind AngularJS, is used for client side validation.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Involved in integrating .Net controls intoSitecore.
- Involved in integratingSitecore6.0 with .NET 2010 for templates, layout, sub-layout, controls, control rendering, placeholder and content.
- Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components Like MVC Master Pages "Layouts and Nested Layouts", "View Start" and MVC User Controls "Partial Views".
- Created the Controllers and Controller Actions, Filters, Routing using ASP.NET MVC.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Created the Data access layer and Data access objects using ADO.NET Entity frame work and LINQ to reduce impedance mismatch.
- Worked with Oracle SQL Developer for writing complex stored procedures.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization
- Used SSRS to create reports, customized Reports, on-demand reports, ad-hoc reports and involved in analyzing multi-dimensional reports in SSRS.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used Bootstrap for responsive user interface.
- Leveraged AngularJS for scripting, AJAX calls and JSON and XML for passing objects from Controller to View and vice versa.
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Implemented Eager Loading and Explicit Loading, Compiled queries, Immediate Execution to improve performance to LINQ to Entities.
- Designed complex PL/SQL queries, User Defined Functions; Stored Procedures and Triggers followed by thorough analysis and testing of those database objects before deployment to the production server.
- Helped migrate from SOA to RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Worked with Team Foundation Server for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Performedunit and functional testing, and fixed the issues occurred during testing process
Environment: Visual Studio 2011, C# 4.5/4.0, .Net Framework 4.0, 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 4.5, Entity Framework 4, ADO.NET, LINQ, WCF, TFS, XML, AngularJS, SOAP, Oracle 11g, AJAX, XSLT, NUNIT, SSIS, SSRS, Web Services, Windows Server 2008.
- Extensively used OO Design to develop Analysis model and Design model
- Designed and developed web forms in ASP.NET & C#. NET using .NET Framework 2.0.
- Used ADO.Net components such as Datasets, DataReader, Data View and DataTable to access and update database.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Designed user interface screens using user controls and Web forms. Designed and developed Custom controls to use with web forms.
- Designed and developed a web based application and component using C# to automatically generate constants by reading and parsing XML source files and schema files.
- Designed and developed a windows application and component for this module using C# to automatically generate user control templates using XML source files.
- Designed and developed .NET components using C# and XML to communicate with Web Services.
- Maintaining Session objects of application and Implemented caching techniques.
- Experience in writing expressions in SSRS and Expert in fine tuning the reports. Created many Drill through and Drill Down reports using SSRS
- Designed and developed Data Transformation Services (DTS) packages for loading data from various sources into SQL Server 2005.