- Over 6 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing .Netand web applications.
- Experience in developing applications with Agile/XP/Scrum methodologies.
- Expertise in developing applications using OOPS, SOLID design principles and design patterns such as MVC and MVVM.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing applications in 3 - tier/N-tier architecture.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using .NETFramework, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 and ASP.NETMVC 3/4/5/6.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Joins, Constraints, DDL, DML and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic and also created clustered and non-clustered indexes.
- Developed an Azure based high performance compute environment to support the massive computational requirements of client congressional redistricting Azure application.
- Experience in working with web services and creating, consuming and publishing XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) and working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Prolific working knowledge in XML, XSL and XSLT for data sharing/data migration and reporting.
- Experience in designing data access layer using ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework and WCF Data Services.
- Excellent T-SQL development skills to write complex queries involving multiple tables, great ability to develop and maintain stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions.
- Designing and developing rich application for Web (ASPX/Silverlight) and Windows (WPF).
- Proficient in LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects.
- Researched and analyzed both new and already existing Google materials and analyzed use suitability.
- Experience in designing mobile applications using JQuery mobile, Phone Gap and HTML5.
- Proficient in relational database such as SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014/2016 and Oracle 10g/11g/12c.
- Experience with NoSQL Mongo DB in working with collections, indexes, shards and other database management tasks.
- Expertise in TSQL (SQL Server) skills (Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, Functions, indexing, SQL queries) and relational databases.
- Proficient in Oracle Tools and Utilities such as TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQLDeveloperand SQL Navigator.
- Experience in generating Custom Reports and several types of Tabular, Matrix and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in working with version control tools such as TFS, Subversion and vault source control.
- Tested applications on device simulators and actual devices to fine-tune products.
- Excellent knowledge on Agile methodologies and completed AWS and Microsoft Certifications.
- Experience in working with TFS to create work items, branches and maintaining builds.
- Experience in creating, maintaining and publishing builds using MS build.
Programming Languages and .NETTechnologies: C#, Web Forms, Win Forms, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NetFramework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 SSIS, Silverlight, WPF, Web & WCF Services, Ajax, XML, XSLT HTML, DOM, FrontPage, XAML
Packages: MS Office … & Visio, MS FrontPage, Dreamweaver, IIS …
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008R2, Access, SSIS, SSRS, DTS, Oracle.
Data Access/Middle Tier: ADO.NET, LINQ and EDM
Methodologies: SOA, Agile, Waterfall, OOPS, OOAD
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Far Point Spread, ProEssentials GigaSoft Charts, IDE Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2012/2010
Operating System: Windows9x/ XP/ Vista/ 2010/ 2008/ 2003/ 2000, Windows Server 2003
Confidential, Chattanooga, TN
- Created an ASP.Netapplication to display Ensim portal information via grids, reports and various fields using.NetFramework 4.5.
- Performed requirement analysis, estimations, documentation, coding, test planning, test execution, test result analysis and reporting.
- Used Bootstrap Models and Grids to sync data from SQL server.
- Created Procedures, Functions, Tables, Views, Indexers, Cursors in SQL Server.
- Used Entity Framework6.0 to connect to the database in ASP.NET.
- Responsible for ensuring that the application software meets software compliance standards.
- Support tasks like fixing the incidents for OMS application.
- Developed applications using Web Forms and ASP.NETMVC 6 Framework.
- Implemented the Agile and Sprint Methodologies.
- Provision for editing those values and fields with strict validations.
- Used DevExpress Tools and other tools to perform user validation and embed custom validations. Gather, Analyzed and evaluated system requirements and formulated test cases in the test plan for various modules of ESM Tool.
- Worked with business analysts and developers to formulate test plans and test cases for the functional, usability, data-driven testing and smoke testing to check the application being developed has no high to medium severity bugs.
- Assigning user access roles depending upon user criteria.
- Restrict parts of the application to be accessible based on user authentication. Designed an application in 3 tier Architecture having UI, business logic and data access layers.
- Involved in backend integration in MSSQL Server by writing and executing SQL queries to get the user activity and report back to tables at the application level.
- Conduct informational and technical sessions with developers and programmer analyst to bring the issues on board.
- Generating weekly and monthly reports of data being modified.
- Created Crystal Reports using Microsoft Power BI to be generated and consumed by the users.
- Hands-on detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and data logic using MS Visio.
- Created task documentation at all levels to report and correct bugs.
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for the designing and ensuring high-quality delivery of multiple customized modules and components developed.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Designing screens (aspx, ascx and master pages) by using Visual Studio .NET2015 and Creating Style Sheets for formatting the Webpages based on the business requirements and functional requirements document.
- Used JavaServer Pages (JSP) to create dynamically generated web pages based on HTML and XML.
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery and ASP.NETMVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Designed and developed new web service interfaces using Visual Studio 2015, .NET4.5, ReSharper and NCrunch.
- Conceptualized, designed, developed and deployed mobile applications for County customers.
- Used WPF built-in set of data controls to bind and manipulate data within applications.
- Developed custom controls, user controls and ASPX pages in C#.Net.
- Involved in designing and development of REST services.
- Designed and developed data driven WebForms using ASP.NET, ADO.Net, HTML5 and CSS3 technologies.
- Involved in Developing Master Pages using Style Sheet and for providing uniformity among the pages using ASP.NET(4.5).
- Designed and configured TOAD database and back end applications and programs.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for developing application.
- Provides technical and project leadership requiring in-depth knowledge of MS development frameworks and tool sets - ASP.Net, MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, Toad 2015, IIS.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Conducted inspections of Google materials Designs already in use and performed testing.
- Worked on AJAX framework for interactive web application and used Enterprise Application Library functions to enhance the application performance.
- Extensively used the LINQ feature in .NET4.5 for querying collections and integrating with SQL.
- Used SQL server 2016 for writing Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers.
- Developed web pages with data bound controls like Data Grid, Data List and Data Repeater using the methods Data Binding and Data Tem plating.
- Experienced in Software Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies utilizing Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Environment: ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2015, Mobile Application, C#.Net, Microsoft IIS V.6, CSS3, AJAX Controls, WPF, SQL server 2016, Telerik, KnockoutJS, Infragistics, Web services, XML, XSLT, SOA, REST, ASP.NETMVC 5.0, NUnit, Oracle TOAD, SSRS
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in design and developing of navigations control, user controls, custom control etc.
- Involved in gathering requirement and creating prototype for the new upgrade application.
- Used validation controls in web form Application.
- Responsible for coding the web application using C# by following layered architecture and ADO.NET.
- Responsible for designing, developing and deploying collaboration portal and Master data workflow using SharePoint Portal Server (SPS), Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and, .NET Framework.
- Written and Implement store procedure using SQL.
- Used Data List, Data Set, Data Adapter, Grid view to connect with SQL data base.
- Analyze the system as per feature requirements and implement each aspect for all the feature releases.
- Created custom SharePoint Web Parts using Visual Studio, ASP.NET, and C# with Microsoft. SharePoint and Microsoft. SharePoint. Webpartpages object model.
- Migrated SharePoint Sites, Lists and Libraries, web parts, permissions, documents between servers using SharePoint Site Migration Manager (MetaLogix).
- Developed and implemented custom workflow forms using InfoPath and custom workflows using SharePoint Object model and MS Office 2007.
- Analyzed the requirements, Design and Developed the Web Forms by using Web Controls and Custom Controls for .Net application.
- Used InfoPath Form services to convert forms into web based forms to allow users to easily fill out form data within the SharePoint form library.
- Designed InfoPath 2007 forms based on user roles and views mapping and associated the workflows with InfoPath forms in sharepoint server.
- Used Cascade Style Sheet CSS and HTML to design user Interface.
- Used C# language in coding to create class libraries and business logic.
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Participated in requirements gathering and compiled them into design document.
- Followed Agile methodologies (Scrum) and Test Driven Development.
- Implemented MVC architecture.
- Involved in Discussion Board for Client Interaction for the change requests and follow-ups.
- Developed middle layer using C#.Net and ASP.NET.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for a unified look and feel of the application.
- Retrieved and stored data using ADO.Net and SQL stored procedures.
- Used MVC design pattern in checking Log In credentials and displaying the necessary components and data to the particular user.
- Involved in Database Design, System Analysis, design and development.
- Used the ADO.NET for the Data Access from the Database.
- Designed, developed and tested forms using Visual Studio 2012.
- Involved in System Analysis, design and development.
- Developed Windows Work Flow with Custom Activities for the Web service access.
- Used ADO.NET and data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, data table for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Created the Queries to access the data from the SQL server as the backend.
- Coordinated with offshore for the multiple version releases for this product.
- Used ADO.NET while implementing business logic middleware.
- Used Master pages, Update Panel, RadGrid, TabStrip, MaskEdit and Extender controls.
- Created and consumed Web Services.
- Crated WCF service to retrieve the policy information.
- Used Data Access application blocks.
- Created Joins, Views, functions, stored procedures and triggers as part of the database programming.
- Involved in performance tuning and query optimization.
- Used forms based Authentication and role based Authorization for security.
- Used SSRS to generate reports and integrated with asp.net web page using report viewer.
- Used Visual Source Safe as version controlling tool.
- Maintenance/Enhancement of Project and handling/fixing bug on daily basis reported by Help Desk
- Understanding the flow of legacy project and implemented the high level design like Entity class.
- Design and develop business layer such as Process Control (PC) layer and data layer such as Server Control (SC) layer.
- To perform detailed analysis and prepare Technical specification document.
- Involved in development and implementation of WCF service (services, bindings, service contract, data contract and operation contract) for .Net web application.
- Involved in implementing ASP.Net MVC 3.0, Entity Models, Routing, Data Annotations and Data Types for Model classes, Views (RAZOR view engine), Controllers.
- Involved in SCRUM/Agile project development and participated in Sprints daily status meetings.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as source control, bugs tracking, work items management and scrum sprint backlog items maintenance.
- Extensively used Data Adapter, Data Set, Data Table, Data Grid, Data List, and Data Reader for binding data from Oracle database to the various ASP.Net web forms using ADO.Net and LINQ to SQL.
- Worked on ASP.Net Web Application Security like Authentication and Authorization for security policies and security classes in .NET, Sessions, Code access and users Role based security checks.
- Writing User defined Functions, complex queries with Joins, Stored Procedures, Cursors, and Views on Oracle Server.
- Involved in implementing interfaces with systems written in other technologies like TIBCO and third party tools.
- To perform Code Review and Unit Test Plan Review.
- Involved in creating several batch jobs to process Letters in bulk and send it to Print Center with all required details.
- Wrote SQL Scripts for reports and creating views for SSRS.
- Created various kinds of reports like sub reports, main reports, cross tabs using SSRS.
- Involved in code review, unit test plan review and implementation plan review.
- Involved in mentoring junior resources and resolving technical queries raised by team members across account.
Environment: C#.Net, AIC Framework (Custom Framework), Load Runner, AJAX, WCF, MVC, Oracle (TOAD), UML, MS Visio, SSRS.