- A self-motivated IT developer with perfect blend of technical and management skills and ability to think problems analytically.
- Expertise in various version control software like Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and SVN for version controls.
- Extensive experience with various software methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Test-Driven and Domain-Driven.
- Hands on experience with MS Windows Server 2012/ 2008/ 2003, Microsoft IIS 5,6 & 7.x
- Achieved client-side functionality with AngularJS MVC framework and used the features like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives and http services to make API calls and exchange data in JSON/XML.
- Hands on experience in LINQ (Language Integrated Query) and Entity Framework by retrieving data from various data sources.
- Excellent experience in implementing Web Services, WCF, Web API, REST Serviceswhich communicate data in a both XML & JSON.
- Extensive experience working with databases like SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, Oracle 10g/11g/12c and MS Access.
- Experience in writing complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes, SQL Queries and Views along with Query Optimization using SQL profiler.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix, Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) also expertise in working with Crystal Reports.
- Well versed in creating dynamic SSIS packages, using containers & variables, configuring the packages, and scheduling the packages.
- Experience with several design patterns like Singleton, Factory Method, Prototype, etc. and architectures like Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and MVC.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles and Cross Browser compatibility issues, graphic optimization for the web.
- Experience in development of advanced technologies with services i.e., using WCF service (REST & Non-Rest) and Web API applicationswhere communication of data is performed in XML and JSON formats.
- Significant N-Tier application development using architectures like ASP.NET MVC Framework using features like URL routing, View Models, HTML Helper classes, Data Annotations etc.
- Proficient in using XML related technologies including AJAX, XSLT, XPATH and XQUERY.
- Experience with developing windows-based applications using Win Forms, Timers etc. and in creating Windows Services as scheduled jobs.
- Experience with using advanced third-party UI controls like Telerik Rad, Kendo UI and DevExpress controls for web application development.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles and Cross Browser compatibility issues, graphic optimization for the web.
- Thorough understanding of Unified Modeling Language (UML) standards and documentation along with experience in preparing Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using design tools such as Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in using test frameworks like MSTest, NUnit and mocking frameworks like Moq.
- Have considerable knowledge in Silverlight, Windows Azure Infrastructure migration and maintenance.
- Working experience in Serialization, Shared Assemblies and IIS.
- Experience performing Unit and Integration Testing in the Development, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including Bug Reporting and Fixing.
- Pushed several builds using existing CI/CD process, Involved in Multiple Parallel Production Deployments.
- Worked on tokenization of web config files for multiple applications to support automated CI/CD process.
- Strong background working with cross-functional teams in the design, development, and quality control of applications, systems and databases.
Languages: VB.NET, C, C++, C#, SQL, Visual Basic 6.0, PL/SQL, ASP.NET, XAML, Web Services, WCF, AJAX, Wise Script, Silverlight, Java.
Databases: SQL 2012/2008/2005, Oracle 10g/9i, MS Access
Web Servers: IIS 7.0 /6.0/ 5.0, Tomcat 6.0
Operating Systems: Windows 2007/2008/2010 XP/Vista/7/8/2008/2012.
BI Tools: SSRS, SSIS and Crystal Reports
CI/CD Tools: IBM u Build u Deploy
Version Control Tools: TFS, VSS, GitHub, SVN
IDE and Tools: Visual Studio. Net 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005, MS Office, Microsoft Visio, SQL Server Management studio, SQL Profiler, SQL Server Agent, NUnit, SSIS
MS Software Packages: MS Office, MS FrontPage, Microsoft Visio, SharePoint, MS Excel
Content Management System: Civic Plus, Site Map
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr .Net Developer
- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the Web application with the emphasis on usability, performance and scalability using ASP.NETMVC, C#.
- Collaborated with other developers, business analysts, and cross department teams in conceptualizing and developing new reports, actionable data and insights and enhancements.
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing UI/Middle tier/data base and transition using IterativeAGILEMethodology.
- Developed complex MVC Controllers, View Models and Helper methods linked to backend database.
- Created re-usable screens using partial views and layout pages in asp.net MVC.
- ImplementedLINQfor querying, sorting, filtering the complex objects.
- Worked on creating new reports using SSRS.
- Hands on experience in implementingAJAXfunctionalities for partial page rendering and asynchronous calls.
- Extensively worked with Entity Framework as an ORM tool to connect the data access layer and business layer.
- Used the Code first approach in Entity Framework to create entities in the Visual designer and later used those entities to develop the application.
- Packaged various components using IBM u Build and pushed the code by u Deploy.
- Tokenized web config files to automate deployment process for different applications.
- Involved in creating and assigning the laying out work for junior programmers.
- Performed and participated in code reviews.
- Used SQL Profiler for tuning the queries there by increasing the performance.
- Developed and consumed WCF Web Services.
- Created and consumed WCF services, RESTFUL services.
- Created and consumed REST full Web API for service layer, created Action filters and Exception filters to implement.
- Involved in Build, Debug and Deployment of the Components.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Involved in loading data from XML files and flat files to Database throughETL tools.
- Designed applications to communicate with each other. rich user interface using WPF for Sales Tracking Application.
- Implemented MVVM pattern to create Silverlightuser controls.
- Extensively used Silverlight/WPF page layouts, animated transition controls and key-frame animations.
- Used existing WinForms user control in WPF application.
- Implemented and consumed Web Services using WPFto support distributed computing and to enable
- Created the required jobs using SSIS services.
- Developed GUI front end using Windows forms (Win Forms) in C#.
- Involved in writing T-SQLqueries and stored procedure using MS SQL server for Dataaccess and reports.
- Worked on optimizing, debugging and creating T-SQL stored procedures in SQL 2012 R2.
- Written various unit tests usingNUnit and Moq Framework
Confidential, Novi, MI
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements gathering, Designing, Programming,
- DBfor storing the collections and Redis Queue as database for temporary iterations.
- Worked with multiple projects that gave me an opportunity to work with various Frameworks and Architectures like Entity Framework and MVC Architecture.
- Created the required entities using the entity framework.
- Queried the entities using LINQ.
- Handled the tasks of designing and maintaining SQL databases.
- Creating and Managing Virtual Machines in Windows Azure and setting up communication with the help of Endpoints and VM Migrations.
- Build Data Sync job on Windows Azure to synchronize data from SQL 2012 databases to SQL Azure.
- Worked with Agile software methodology.
- Involved in multiple production deployments over period of time, Handled multiple Production deployments in parallel
- Analyzed and designed approaches, UML Use Case diagrams, Class Diagrams, State Diagrams, and Activity Diagrams.
- The proto-type built using leveraging the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern and all controls were bound using data binding to the View Model.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) pattern to develop the application.
- Designed and developed the user interface using ASP.NET, Telerik, CSS, BOOTSTRAP CSS and HTML languages.
- Performed hybrid integrationfor server backup, site recovery and connectingprivateandpublic clouds.
- Implemented new designs, porting and styling legacy pages, integrating JQuery plugins.
- Used the latest Bootstrap CSS to provide consistent styling for mobile applications.
- Business Logic has been implemented using the concepts of secure coding features and Object-Oriented programming (OOPS) with Code behind language C#.
- Used the Telerik controls.
- Created the required stored procedures, triggers, views and indexes required for the project in order to perform data transactions.
- Used data grid sorting and paging features for Item and Service List.
- Designed and implemented Data access layers using LINQ for XML Data.
- Utilized XAML and WCF web services.
- Involved with the client team to design and develop the application according to client requirement using WCF, SOA, and ASP .NET with the business logic implemented using C#.
- Extensively worked with web parts and web controls.
- Involved in Build, Debug and deployment of the Components.
- Developed ETL packages using SSIS.
- Created the reports required for multiple projects using SSRS reporting services.
- Performed unit testing using NUnit.
- Participated in requirements gathering and compiled them into design document. Followed agile methodologies (Scrum) and Test Driven Development.
- Worked with ASP.NET MVC application with UI framework and used several ASP.NET MVC features like Routing, Html helpers, Action Filters, Partial Views, etc.
- Created use case and class diagrams in MS Visio using UML notations.
- Involved in Discussion Board for Client Interaction for the change requests and follow-ups.
- Implemented Agile methodologies in developing Software Development Life Cycle.
- Design & develop application using ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET, HTML, CSS, SQL Server 2008 and MVC design pattern.
- Used SSIS for moving data from different data sources using Import, Export and SSIS Designer.
- Designed SSIS Packages using several transformations to perform Data profiling, Data Cleansing and Data Transformation.
- Created SSIS jobs and scheduled packages using SSMS.
- Used AJAX for partial post back and used XML for read/write data out of the system.
- Developed SOAP Web service for exposing the functionality and system services SOA application platform for use of utilizing WCF services to retrieve the price data.
- Built a cloud solution to provide capabilities for IT admins to query, analyze, and make informed decisions about their corporate’s app and solution compatibility status pertaining to their O365 deployments in their organization.
- Used ADO.NET, Entity Framework for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using ASP.NET web forms and ASP.NET MVC.
- Created and consumed Web Services.
- Created Joins, Views, functions, stored procedures and triggers as part of the database programming.
- Involved in performance tuning and query optimization.
- Used forms-based Authentication and role-based Authorization for security.
- Used SSRS to generate reports and integrated with asp.net web page using report viewer.
- Used Visual Source Safe as version controlling tool. Maintenance/Enhancement of Project and handling/fixing bug on daily basis reported by Help Desk.
- Worked collaboratively with a team where I interacted with the Business group as well as Project Manager for different phases of the project.
- Involved in understanding user requirements, designing and developing web application and back end applications
- Interacted with business analysts, end users and worked on the application specifications to develop detailed functional, technical design, and test specifications that fully satisfy business requirements.
- Design web application wireframe as per business requirement.
- Designed and developed user interface for public web application using Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET, C #.NET, AJAX, XML and CSS with object-oriented programming techniques.
- Developed application infrastructure components like logging, exception handling, data access and caching.
- Develop systems using .NET components and implemented the Data Access layers using ADO.NET.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as data reader, data adapter and dataset for consistent access of the data from data layer.
- Developed stored procedures, functions, triggers using SQL and T-SQL in SQL Server 2008 for fetching data and binding.
- Involved in development life cycle, from design phase to implementation phase, testing and deployment.
- Developed classes in Business Layer and in Data Access Layer in C#.
- Developed using N-Tier Architecture, Multi-threading, Event handling and OOPS concepts, including Abstract classes-interfaces-inheritances.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET& .NET4.0 Framework.
- Created validations and roles for different users to access the application.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all Web forms.
- Developing & consuming Web Services.
- Used NHibernate to facilitate data access and utilized the ASP.NETAJAX Extensions and toolkit extensively to make the interface rich and interactive.
- Used LINQ to query different data source like arrays, xml file, and SQL database.
- Used ADO.NETdata objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, Data Table, Repeater and XML Text Reader/ XML Text Writer for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Generated various reports using SSRS.
- Used Team Foundation Server and configured permissions appropriate to user role.
- Used the NUNIT framework to handle testing user interface elements in ASP.NET.
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers.
- Developed web forms using ASP.NET server controls and validated client side using Java Script.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset for consistent data access.
- Writing Database routines, stored procedures and fixing up standard specifications.
- Creating reports using the Crystal Reports
- Identified researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes.
- Implemented the MVP architecture to build the application.
- Written Server Side Components to encapsulate the business logic in VB.Net
- Applied Master Pages, Themes, and CSS for a consistent look and feel for Page design.
- Designed the Web Forms and the Web Pages using almost all the ASP.Net controls.
- Worked with DTO’s and DAO’s.
- Worked on writing various functions to validate the form fields and Check for Duplicates, special characters etc.
- Extensively worked with sessions.
- Worked on Login module.
- Involved in unit testing and Nunit testing of application.
- Used of Visual Source Server for continuous integration.
- Developed scalar functions, views, triggers using Common Table Expressions, temp tables etc.,
- Implemented and maintained an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client web pages for improved user experience.
- Used Firebug, IE Developer Toolbar to debug client side script and to modify CSS to match the UAT requirements.
- Worked on Session Handling and Implemented Role based Authentication.