- Having around 8+ Yrs. of IT experience in requirements analysis, designing, developing and implementing Web Applications and Windows Applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2013/2010/2008, C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework, IIS Web Servers, MVC, MVVM design patterns and Databases such as SQL Server 2014/2012/2008.
- Proficient in C#, .NET, Web Forms, Windows Forms, ASP.NET, AJAX, WCF, WPF Web Services, ADO.NET, Data Entity Framework and XML.
- Expertise in implementation of optimized, secured WCF Services by using Service, Operation, Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
- Experience in developing User Interface (UI), Business Logic and Data Access components to meet user requirements.
- Experience in Developing XML Web Services Publishing and consuming them.
- Possess in - depth noledge in SQL Server 2014, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008R2, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005/SQL Server 2000, with technologies such as Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Transact SQL.
- Hands on experience in developing applications to access data and data services in ADO.NET.
- Expertise in developing WPF and Win Forms applications using .NET Framework 4.6, 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 3.0 & 2.0
- Good hands on noledge of OOPS (Object Oriented Programming Structure) and Agile methodology.
- Sound noledge in C# .Net, WCF, WPF, LINQ, Entity Framework, ADO.Net, WinForms, and several design patterns.
- Experience working with .NET features like Events & Delegates, Generics & Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Serialization, LINQ.
- Extensive experience in RDBMS Database design, Modeling and Database maintenance in SQL Server environment.
- Experience on Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Deep understanding of WPF and related concepts, including data binding, Data Templates, Control Templates, MVVM
- Strong skills in writing XML, XSD, XPATH and transforming the documents in to HTML, XHTML using XSLT.
- Experienced with using Source Code Version Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe (VSS) and TFS (Team- Foundation Server)
- Worked on all activities related to the development, implementation, administration and support of ETL processes for large-scale Data Warehouses using SQL Server SSIS 2008.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integrating System (SSIS) using SQL 2008/2005.
- Exclusively developing and deploying Web Services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Experience in Selenium Web driver.
- Excellent experience in web development using C#, ASP.NET with N-tier development environment.
- Strong Applications Development experience with back-end databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access using ADO/ADO.NET.
- Proven ability to analyze problems, root causes and develop innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations
- Creation and Maintenance of MS Azure Cloud Infrastructure and Virtual Network between MS Azure Cloud and On-premise network for backend communication.
Languages: C#, C++
Web Technologies: ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 MVC 3/4/5/6, Razor view, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, jQuery, AJAX, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, XML, JSON, Telerik, Web Services, IIS, WCF
IDEs: Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013/2015
Version Control Tools: MS Visual Source Safe, Visual studio team edition TFS, GIT
Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Microsoft Project
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2008R 2/2012/2014/2016, Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c
Operating Systems: Windows Server XP/7/8/10
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. .Net Developer
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using JQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Responsible for implementing the Client Side Validations using JQuery and Java Script.
- Involved in developing views and controllers as part of MVC pattern within the application.
- Responsible for developing the Data Access Layer (Model) using ADO.Net Entity Framework Model, and C#.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Worked with ASP.NET MVC model binding dat allows mapping HTTP request data with a model.
- Have been involved in project migration from ASP.Net MVC 4 to MVC 5
- Hands on Experience in using various frameworks, tools and technologies like Visual Studio.
- Used built-in jQuery MVC validations and written custom validators as required.
- Deployed the project to Windows Azure cloud platform by configuring Azure infrastructure like creating SQL Servers, Databases, Application insights, Azure Traffic Manager, Resource groups, storage accounts, Virtual networks and instance scaling etc.
- Worked on data migration from On-premises SQL To Azure SQL (PAAS).
- Extensive Testing on the Performance of the Stored Procedures & developed Complex T-SQL code for the application conversions.
- Implemented Angular 4 Controllers to maintain each view data&implemented Angular 4 Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Involved in developing client-side scripting using Angular 4.
- Developed third party Interfaces using XSLT, XSD to trigger request and process response XML and use the data for decision engine.
- Troubleshoot the problems and fixes the bugs in XSLT.
- Worked extensively on XML request and response payload, defining or changing their structures.
- Worked on RESTFUL Service API using WCF which return XML and JSON data using WCF attributes.
- Responsible for designing and developing the database objects like Tables, Views, and Complex T-SQL Store Procedures involving Joins and using Temporary Tables, UDF(User Defined Functions)
- Created unit and integration test procedures for existing web application, SSIS routines and SSRS reports.
- Developed different Model View and generated views and implemented in Web Pages using Angular 4.
- Created JSONpackagefor Bower and consumed Restful web services using Angular 4.
- Used ADO.NET extensively for retrieving, querying, storage, and data manipulation for achieving continuous database connectivity.
- Using JSON data for communication between client and server &GitHub for repository.
Environment: C#.NET, .NET Framework 4.5, ASP.NET, WCF, CSS3, MVC4, MVC5,Razor View Engine, Xml, Nunit,jQuery, Angular2/4, Visual studio 2016, IIS 7.0, GIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Bootstrap, Oracle 10g and 11g, HTML5, CSS3, Nunit
Confidential, Boise, ID
Sr .Net Developer
- Developed the UI component architecture using jQuery, Java Script, CSS and RAZOR.
- Worked in an Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Maintained uniformity among all web pages in GUI and designed Master Pages and themes.
- Security features were provided using Cookies and Session ID so dat unauthorized access could be denied.
- Used various server controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive data binding to display, page and sort multiple records.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET and VB.NET using Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NET and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms
- Developed WCF Services, defining Endpoints, Data Contracts, Message Contracts, Bindings, and Transaction management in service layer and Hosting WCF services
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema (XSD) to validate the model and used LINQ for LINQ to XML Mapping and XML-XSLT conversion
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Worked and deployed WCF Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net.
- Extensively used ASP.Net MVC architecture for the Web application design to have the application layers loosely coupled.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Grid views, Data Set, Data Table and Data Adapter to render reports.
- Effectively implemented ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks.
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL.
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2012, Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnitand responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Develop user interfaces using ASP .NET and windows client using C#.
- Dealt with lot of XML and JSON data while returning the data from services to UI.
- Develop reports using MS SQL Server and SSRS.
- Migration of SQL Server database to SQL Azure Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and created Complex Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data in SQL Server using T-SQL.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Designed and developed parameterized reports, linked reports, matrix and tabular reports with drill down, drill through and drop down menu option using SSRS.
Confidential, St Louis,MO
Sr .Net Developer
- Developed the Low Latency Real Time Inventory Screens with WPF and MVVM Pattern and C# and Blend Behaviors which gets feeds from Tibco EMS.
- Developed Inventory Exposure Monitor screens using WPF and MVVM Pattern and C#.
- Involved in the development of Client profile screens using WPF and MVVM Pattern and C#, which take care of the creation of legal entity and related accounts, contacts, contracts.
- Developed Security control, using WPF and MVVM Pattern and C# and Blend Behaviors, which enable the security search using security description, Symbol Identifier, Sedol, and ISIN.
- Developed Behavior Which Flicker/Highlight/Animate Cells of Grid on Real time consumption of TIBCO EMS messages using Producer Consumer Queue Pattern.
- Created Control templates, Adorners, Data templates, Blend Trigger Actions, Styles, Style Triggers, Value Converters, Commands and Dependency /Attached Properties for the WPF application.
- Developed Lend/Borrow Portfolios Screens using AngularJS, Bootstrap, and WebAPI
- Developed Financial Summary for Lenders and Borrowers using Angular.
- Developed Recall Booking Screen using Angular and TypeScript.
- Developed Collateral View Screen which gives the details of the collateral coverage
Environment: WPF, DevExpress, Blend, C#, ADO.NET, XML, VS.Studio 2013,.Net 4.5, PRISM, MVVM, Tibco EMS, C#, TPL, Rx, Nunit, TDD, Unity, AngularJS, Typescript, BootstrapFinancial Instruments: Equities, Fixed Income
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
- Significant role in Analysis and Design stages of the project life cycle.
- Designed, developed and tested forms using Visual Studio.NET 2012.
- Developed a suite of applications including Windows service's and a WinForms test harness - allowing member purchasing via biometric reads using Visual Studio 2008 (C#, .NET 3.5, LINQ), SQL Server 2008, Castle Windsor, Microsoft Application Blocks.
- Involved in Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) solutions using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Worked on managing SOAP UI Webservices and Kendo UI Designing.
- Created Tasks, Sites, InfoPath forms dat can be used to easily create XML forms to meet each business-specific need using SharePoint Portal Services.
- Designed and Developed Master and Content Pages (Web Forms) using ASP.Net Server Controls and CNet as code-behind.
- Developed web services for premium calculation and coverage.
- Deployed the 3-Tier Architecture Application with UI, Business Layer and Data Access layers using CNET.
- Used Microsoft MessagingQueue (MSMQ) technology for Inter- process communication.
- Implement Role Based security with Form Based Authentication.
- Developed web services and used them for data access layer and business layer.
- Implemented and consumed Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI) for automatic dump in SQL server.
- Written complex SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, stored procedures, triggers, backup and restore database, define roles, create database users and used Data Transformation Services (DTS)
- Decided all the Security Concern (IIS Security, Web application security and Database Security) needs to be taken during application development.
- Developed the web user controls and dynamic creations of web controls.
- Used SQL Server as backend and implemented ADO.NET data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, Data table.
- Created reports to create, deploy, and manage reports using Crystal Reports.
- Used Object Oriented Programming in developing controls using interfaces.
- Used C#, data grids and XML to pull the data from the database and display it on the UI.
- Designed Logical and Physical Data Model.
- Developed application Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs) using MS Visio.
- Involved in unit testing, fixing bugs and maintenance of the product.
- Used Visual Source Safe for source code version controlling.
- Used Visual Source Safe for source code version controlling.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design and Development Phases of project
- Created stored procedures and also used Entity framework.
- Preparation and Execution of Unit Test Cases
- Worked on new user stories in each sprint.
- Worked on Scrum and agile methodology.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework4.0, C#
- Extensively used Entity Framework with WCF services.
- Used views like Partial and Shared views for displaying results, which actually contains the business logic.
- Involved in developing WCF services using C#, to centralize the business process.
- Used fluent validations and JQuery to provide Client-side validations.
- Used JQuery Ajax for server calls from client.
- Worked with TFS for handling version control.
- Designed and created database tables in Sql Server 2012.
- Created stored procedures and user-defined functions to interact with the database.
- Involved in TDD and mock up unit testing.
Environment: C#, Visual Studio.NET 4.0, ASP.NET MVC 4, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012, WCF, HTML, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, TFS.
- Analysis, coding and unit testing requirements
- Prepared System Design Documents (High Level & Low Level) with UML Diagrams
- Created Windows Service to implement User Monitoring activities.
- Created Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers to implement common functionalities
- Reviewed and optimized the Stored procedures to improve the performance
- Used VSS as a source control to perform Checking-out and Checking-in of files.
- Tasking, estimating, developing or scheduling and assigning tasks to offshore development and reviewing all deliverables
- Extensively involved in complete SDLC of the project
- Prepared System Design Documents (High Level & Low Level) it includes Use Cases diagram, UML Block diagram, logic/business/data flow charts and sequence diagram
- Involved in the gathering of business process requirements, its analysis and implementation
- Created Web service to interact with Rule Management system
- Involved in the development of OpenAPI SDK
- Involved in the development of sample application using OpenAPI SDK to interact with Multi-Functional Printers
- Involved in providing technical support to external vendors who are using OpenAPI SDK