- Over 7 years of IT experience as an Application Developer in the latest MS technologies and OS, including .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.5, C#, XML, VB.Net, ASP.Net, BizTalk Server 2009/2010/2013 R2, MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2014.
- Expertise in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of various applications.
- Used MS VSS, TFS for software versioning, Tracking and deployments.
- Experience with Traditional Methodologies (Waterfall, RAD), Agile Software Development Methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Expertise in Designing the Orchestration, Mapping, Custom Functions and Pipelines.
- Knowledge of EDI Transactions (940, 945) and implementation of solutions in BizTalk.
- Expertise in implementing Solutions in Health Care Industry using HIPAA EDI and good understanding of HIPAA EDI Transactions (277CA,278,837,835).
- Extensively worked with File, SOAP, HTTP, SQL, Oracle, MSMQT and SAP adapters.
- Good Experience in Integration of SAP using .NET and BizTalk.
- Expertise with the administrative tasks on BizTalk servers.
- Expertise implementing solutions leveraging the benefits of BRE and invoking Policies using Call Rules Shape in Orchestrations and in .NET Assembly.
- Used Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), and Health and Activity Tracking (HAT) for logging and debugging the application process flow.
- Expertise in writing and debugging Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Extensive experience in interfaces like SQL Server 2005 Management Studio, Business Intelligence development Studio and SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Manager.
- Hands - on experience in developing Web Applications in .NET Framework, Using .NET 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.5 and 4.0, C#, SQL Server.
- Hands on publishing schemas and orchestrations as WCF services and consuming WCF and web services hosted by different layers and languages.
- Quick learner, exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Excellent communication and inter personnel skills. Exceptional ability to learn and master new technologies and to deliver outputs in short deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and also adapt to changing environments.
- Adept at developing effective best practices, policies and procedures, project documentation and milestones, and technical/business specifications.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Creating and Developing Schemas, Maps, Orchestrations, Configurations of various adapters,
- Worked on complex XSLT in BizTalk 2010 Maps.
- Implemented custom pipeline components.
- Exposure to Azure.
- Worked on Business Rule Engine (BRE) to update existing rules and create validation rules and call rules from BizTalk Orchestration.
- Understanding of data modeling and entity relationship models
- Developed Transformations using BizTalk Mapper to map flat file Schemas and XML schemas.
- Strong understanding of BizTalk message processing and databases
- Ability to use the BizTalk Administration tools
- Deploy BizTalk Applications via MSI
- Configure hosts and host instances
- Deploy and manage business rules
- Developed stored procedures (SP) and functions to insert data and retrieve data from SQL Server 2008 R2 database.
- Experience in developing XML Schemas and Namespaces
- Extensive knowledge and fluent in developing WCF (WSI-compliant) Web Services Required
- Experience in developingBizTalkOrchestrations and Itineraries
- Development experience in XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, WCF data contracts, RESTful Web Services and JSON is plus .
- Hands on experience to create WCF Services and Web services.
- Responsible for fixing and trouble-shooting various issues in production.
Environment: BizTalk Server 2013 R2, EDI, C#, XML, SQL Server 2008 R2, TFS, .Net Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0, BizTalk Deployment Framework, Flat Files, EDI, XSD, BizTalk MQ Series, WCF - Windows Communication Foundation, EAI Architecting, NUNIT,Webservices,wcf services,AS2,C#.net
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Object Oriented Design, Application Testing, User Interface Testing, Enterprise level SOA
- Developed Schemas, Maps, pipelines, pipeline components.
- Developed Decode custom pipeline components to split the incoming message, submit messages to BizTalk message box database.
- Developed custom pipeline send component to copy file stream from local file location to message.
- Published Schemas as WCF Services. Updated Receive location properties to support for large messages.
- Created power shell scripts for deploying BizTalk applications.
- Creating Deployment document for Installing BizTalk Applications in various environments and multi-server environments.
- Backup and restore BizTalk Databases
- Work with BAM and failed message routing both inside the BAM Portal
- Created BAM Observation models, used TPE to capture BAM data.
- Evaluate BizTalk performance using BizTalk specific Performance Monitor Snap-ins
- Used WCF-SQL Adapter to connect to SQL. Tuned SQL Adapter settings not to use Transaction (Use Ambient Transaction to false).
- Used BAM API to create BAM activities and relate the child activities to parent activities.
- Guiding offshore team to work on BizTalk Server.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Claims System/ BizTalk Consultant
- Installed and configured BizTalk Server 2006 R2/2010 and SQL Server 2008/2005 on Developer VM.
- Involved in gathering Technical and Functional requirements from business analysts &designed and developed various solutions.
- EDI Conversion and new transaction implementation.
- Involved in 837,835 mapping, custom pipeline and helper components.
- Used various Send/Receive Pipeline Configurations for optimal end point routing.
- Designed and implemented 277CA (Mapping, Pipeline components and Adapter Configuration).
- Creating and Developing Maps, Orchestrations, DB Objects
- Developed and configured BizTalk Orchestrations using various available and custom Orchestration Shapes.
- Implemented Content Based Routing for routing of messages that do not have the need to go through processing in an Orchestration.
- Developed Schemas including Flat File schemas and Property schemas.
- UsedFILE, FTP, HTTP, SQL, WCF adapters to receive and send data to different systems.
- Involved in the process of creating the components to use in both BizTalk Application as well as Web Application.
- Using BizTalk Administration Console for monitoring the message flows
- Created MSI Installation Packages and Deploy BizTalk applications using Environment Specific Binding Files for different staging environments like Development, UAT, QA and Production.
Environment: BizTalk Server 2010/2006 R2, EDI, C#, ASP.Net, XML, SQL Server 2008/2005, ADO.NET, TFS, .Net Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0, BizTalk Deployment Framework.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Developed Schemas, Maps, pipelines, pipeline components.
- Developed Decode custom pipeline components to merge multiple files into one file, submit message to BizTalk message box database.
- Created receive ports, receive locations and send ports and send port groups. Used FTP, HTTP, FILE, SQL.
- Did BizTalk and .Net integration by using Scripting function and expression shape.
- Created the BizTalk Orchestration to consume and expose the WCF services.
- Implementation and development of ESB module.
- Creating ESB Itineraries.
- Created event viewer email alerts.
- Have done R&D to use Default host as a host for Dynamic ports.
- Used ESB Toolkit to submit failed messages from ESB Portal. Customized ESB Portal to show all the WCF/SOAP ports in list.
- Improved performance in existing applications.
- Participated in design meetings and code reviews.
- Production support.
- Mentor other team members.
- Used Agile Methodologies like Scrum, RUP which has leadership philosophy that encourages teamwork, self-organization and accountability.
Environment: BizTalk server 2006 R2/2010, C#.NET,ASP.NET2.0,.NET 3.0/4.0, Visual Studio 2010/2012, XML, XSLT, SQL Server 2008, web services, Windows Workflow Foundation(WF),Windows Communication Foundation(WCF).
- Responsible for the requirements gathering.
- Responsible for developing the web application using asp.net and used Microsoft Applications Blocks for logging errors.
- Installation and Configuration of BizTalk server 2004
- Used SAP adapter to make BAPI calls from SAP system.
- Responsible for understanding their SAP system and to make sure data is updating correctly in the SAP.
- Developed components to validate the business rules using C#
- Generating the schemas using BizTalk Editor.
- Designing the Orchestration for the Leave Workflow.
Environment: BizTalk server 2004, ASP.Net, C#.NET, SAP, SQL Server 2000,AS2