- Senior Dot Net/Web Developer with 8+ years of IT industry experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Experience with Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies, such as .NET Framework (4.5/ 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 /1.0 ), ASP.NET, C# ( 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ), VB.NET, Web Services, IIS, XML,XAML,XHTML XSL, XSLT, VB Script, Visual Studio.Net 2012/2010/2008/2005 , AJAX, ADO.Net, WCF, USD (Unified Service Desktop) of MS CRM dynamics..
- Extensive experience in web-based and site designs using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Java Script, JQUERY, AJAX, JSON and DOM manipulation skills
- Worked with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects (Data Access, Exception Handling, Reflection, Serialization, User Interface Process, Caching and Configuration Management Application).
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism, good experience in design patterns like MVVM, Abstract factory, Singleton, MVC, MVP .
- Extensively used ASP.NET, MVC 4.0/3.0, Master Pages, User Controls, and Custom Controls to design the Rich User Interactive Web Pages.
- Experienced in utilizing new integrated features of ASP .NET 3.5/3.0 versions like Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Workflow Foundations (WWF), Language Integrated Query (LINQ), Microsoft Windows Azure.
- Involved in developing web services and invoking them by using SOAP for creating proxy classes.
- Experience in programming in AJAX using ASP.NET AJAX framework and control toolkit with client call back features.
- Accustomed in developing Client/Server (Win Forms) and Web based (Web Forms), ASP.Net.
- Experienced SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports for report generation, integration into .NET applications. Experience with Telerik third party controls and J-Query.
- Experience in node.JS, Twitter Bootstrapframework for developing UI.
- Experience in creating Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experience in creating ETL packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience using configuration Management Tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), Tortoise SVN and Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version control.
- Keen understanding and experience in implementing Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Excellent Communications skills, good team player and have good Analytical capabilities. Good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in team.
- Extensive experience on migrating applications to .Net.
- Experience in monitoring projects continuously for risks and taking corrective measures.
- Experience in responsive UI design and Accessibility testing.
Web Technologies: ASP, ASP.Net 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , AJAX 3.0/2.0, MVC 4.0/3.0, Web Services, WCF, CSS/CSS3, Java Script, MVVM, JQuery, Json, Angular JS, BOOTSTRAP,HTML/HTML5, REST SERVICES(Web APi, WCF), Web forms, Win Forms, SCSF, node.Js, USD, MS CRM dynamics, Typescript, Entity framework
Languages: C#, VB.Net, T - SQL, PL/SQL, XML, HTML, LINQ, ASP.Net AJAX, C, C++, XSD,XSLT,XSL,JAVA
Front End: Visual Studio 2010/ 2008 / 2005 / 2003 , Visual Basic 6.0
Database: SQL Server 2005/2008 (T-SQL, Stored procedures, Triggers, DML, DDL), MS Access, DB2
Protocols: SOAP, SSL, FTP, TCP/IP, HTTP
XML Technologies: XAML, XHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, XQuery, DTD’s, Schemas
Reporting Tools: Crystal reports 13/10/8.5/8, Data Base Reports, SSRS and SSIS, Telerik
Application Tools: Visual Studio.Net, SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Management Studio
Web Servers: MICROSOFT IIS (7.0/6.0/5.1/5.0 , Windows Server
.NET FRAMEWORKS VERSIONS: .NET Framework 4.5/ 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
UI Technologies: Win forms, MVVM
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Worked on C#, .NET, MVC (4.0), Angular JS, HTML5 for developing various tabs.
- Used Entity framework CODE FIRST to improve the overall performance of the application.
- Extensive hands on experience on java Script coding.
- Created WCF SOAP, WCF REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Experienced in a fast paced agile development including Scrum, Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Designed and developed SOA architecture with WCF binding concepts for making data binding for end points.
- Developed Web Application in ASP.NET MVC 4.0 razor view engine, ASP.NET with C# as code behind Angular JS, is used for client side validation.
- Experience in creating Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Used Oracle PL/SQL for implementing business rules and do performance tuning procedures.
- Maintained version control and code review using TFS.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Developed Razor views with strongly typed view models and helpers and partial views using ASP.NET MVC4, CSS3 and C #.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
- Managed online content, performed editing and proofread all content. Developed, maintained and evaluated content for website.
- Analyzed web content summarized it and documented results for website users.
- Implemented Partial views (user controls), Master Pages, Strongly Typed Views and Complex Views.
- Implemented Get, Post, Put, Delete by using Controller actions and Caching by using Action Filters and Child actions in Controller and return Razor HTML to View through Action Results.
- Worked on SOAP and RESTFUL Service API using WCF 4.0 which return XML and
- JSON data using WCF attributes.
- Leveraged Angular JS for scripting, AJAX calls and JSON and XML for passing objects from Controller to View and vice versa.
- Used bootstrap for designing web pages to get responsive designs.
- Extensively used Angular JS for DOM traversing and manipulation
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization.
- Implementing LINQ queries on different data sources in Silverlight applications.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and documented the entire application.
- Created test plans and performed unit and regression testing on the application.
- Experience in coordinating with on site and offshore team members in daily status meeting to resolve issues related to project Activities.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, C# 4.0, ASP.NET MVC 4.0/3.0, WCF, Bootstrap, Entity Frame Work 6.3/4.0, Java Script, Angular JS, TFS 2012, WCF, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, Typescript, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, PL/SQL, Windows XP, UML, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008, Oracle 10g
Confidential, North Brook, Chicago
- Involved in the analysis, design and development stages.
- Involved with Agile team to motivate other team members to use Agile in SDLC.
- Designed several Web Forms using ASP.NET 3.5 web controls such as Grid View and Details View for displaying data as part of Presentation Layer. Also used AJAX Extension controls to update parts of the page without reloading the complete web page.
- Wrote various classes for Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer using C#, ADO.NET
- Involved in advanced UI Design and Development web parts.
- Involved in preparation of Functional specification documents.
- Used MVC Design Pattern to develop classes in order to having clear separation of responsibilities of all the supported client actions.
- Worked on various modules like Admin, Batch Track, Budget worksheet and reports.
- Implemented .NET Web Service which is used by back office systems to give remote access to different client.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Views for the various tasks in SQL Server 2008 and also generates Reports by using SSRS.
- Worked on Data Driven Testing and Modularity-Driven Testing for couples of Modules.
- Created Test case for respected modules.
- Handling database backups and network related activity.
Environment: ASP.NET, Visual Studio, ADO.NET, AJAX, UI, SSRS, MVC, C#, SDLC, .NET Web Services, SQL 2008, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views.
Confidential, Niagara Falls, NY
- Involved assisted in planning and development of Application life cycle.
- Developed Web application with Microsoft.net technologies, Web layer with ASP.NET and business layer with C#.net Data access layer with ADO.NET advanced functionality.
- Used Script Manager and Update Panel to provide interactive screens.
- Designed UI using latest AJAX controls/features and ASP.NET tools (Master pages, themes, site navigation maps).
- Used HTML, CSS and XSLT for styling the Web pages.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity of all web pages.
- Extensively used ASP.NET server controls like Calendar control, Grid View, Form View.
- Experience of handling queries using .Net 3.5LINQ components.
- Provided an option to the users to download an Excel template, where users have to append the results and Upload Excel spreadsheet.
- Created packages using Integration Services (SSIS) for data extraction from Flat Files, Excel Files OLEDB etc. to Access etc.
- Involved in Agile methodologies.
- Designed and developed several SSIS packages to transfer the data between the different environment systems and/or export the data to other applications.
- Performed version controlling in Visual source safe.
- Used SMTP to Send Email notifications.
Environment: ASP.NET, C# 4.0, ADO.NET, Web Services, XML, HTML, SQL Server, Windows XP, Ajax, MS Project, SQL Server.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Participated in Design and Development of project including Database Design.
- Designed and developed Item maintenance module using ASP.net and C#. Implemented a search functionality to list items based on SKU Number, Department Style, Size, color and others.
- Created a tool which reads the orders from the mail and stores the information to the respective database tables.
- Developed Class libraries using C# business layer with ADO.Net and T-SQL for the database options.
- Created tool using C# to implement various maintenance functionalities for textileshop.com.
- Created Asp.net interface to search and list inventory transaction. Search option given to filter these transactions by supplier, product type, transaction type etc.
- Develop help pages for the user to navigate through the process.
- Created stored procedure to update the inventory once the purchase order has been approved.
- Developed user controls for header, footer and validation controls.
- Using third party controls for credit card processing.
- Created multiple stored procedures and used them to develop various analytical reports using crystal report as per client requirements.
- Created Triggers, User Defined Functions, and User Defined Data Types, views to implement and maintain data integrity using T-SQL.
- Created cascading style sheets to format asp pages dynamically.
- Perform Unit Testing and Integration Testing for modules assigned.
- Involved in the full Life Cycle Development of the project from Analysis and design to testing and Deployment.
- Developed and Deployed the Cost and Budget Accounting System.
- Designed and developed GUI based technology platform and administration systems using the VB.
- Created Database in Oracle 8i, updated database using Triggers and Procedures.
- Used ADO to Communicate with the Database.
- Generated report using SQL which store output in Microsoft Excel format.
- Generated graphical based reports for Cost Analysis.
- Allow user login n give the access according to the User rights.
- Waterfall model was employed during the entire development period.
Environment: Visual Basic 6.0, SQL, GUI, SDLC, ADO, Oracle 8i, MS Excel
- Implemented the project using ASP.NET, Visual C# and back-end database as SQL Server.
- Developed C#.Net components to implement the business logic, consumed instances of these using ASP.NET.
- Designed User Controls in the Application using ASP.NET for writing reusable User Interface UI and encapsulating the functionality.
- Used ADO.NET extensively for database manipulations and connections.
- Used Data Grid, Dataset and Data Reader to retrieve, display and manipulate data.
- Created and consumed Web Services using Visual C#, ASP.NET.
- Implemented Optimized SQL Stored Procedures.
- Used Crystal Reports to generate dynamic reports in page called Report Builder.
- Participated in various client meetings with the team and the Project Manages to discuss the modifications.
- Developed Asp.Net web application in C# to provide platform for employees for day to day activities.
- Analyzed the requirements and prepared high level design document.
- Created the tables, stored procedures, functions, views in SQL as per the business needs.
- Prepared unit test and integration test cases.