- Over 8 years of professional IT Experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Client/Server and Web - based N-tier architecture systems using Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience in programming with .NET Framework using C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, PL/SQL, Visual Studio.NET 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008/2005.
- Highly proficient in designing and developing application systems in local and distributed environment using various Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge and proficient working experience in .Net Framework (2/3/3.5/4/4.5), C.NET, ASP.NET MVC 2.0/3.0/4.0,WCF, Web API
- Have worked in maintenance assignments for the Logistic domain, involving enhancements and production support.
- Experience in handling various backend data sources like SQL SERVER 2014/2012/ 2008/2005/2000 , MS Access, and Oracle 8i/9i/10g
- Expertise in writing Constraints, T-SQL Queries, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, and User Defined Functions.
- Worked with Microsoft BI tools SSIS and SSRS and experience in building Web Services using WSDL and SOAP Protocol.
- Experience in using Microsoft IBM Clearcase, Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server for Version Controlling.
- Experience in implementing WCF services/Web services, WEB API and experience with UML diagrams.
- Proficient in writing Technical and Functional test scripts and experienced in test driven development using MSUnit Testing for the piecewise testing of the Applications.
- Experienced with LINQ and Entity Framework 4.0/5.0/5.2
- Experience in designing User Interface using Third Party Controls (Telerik Controls) to enhance the performance, looks and features of the website.
- Experience in developing User Interfaces using ASP.NET, MVC3.0/4.0/5.0, AJAX, XML, HTML/DHTML, CSS, Master Pages, jQuery, Themes, and Java Script.
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with ASP.NET framework and Microsoft.Net Design Patterns.
- Experience with Data Accessing using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set in ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) Providers for data manipulation Experienced in implementing applications using SOA, LINQ.
- Experience in utilizing ASP.NET Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid control, Form Validation controls, Custom controls.
- Responsible for transition from Entity Framework to NHibernate and creating NH conventions
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with Databases like SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 & Oracle 9i/8i.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, DTS packages, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Experienced and trained in securities and operations; payment and settlement; business analysis and process improvement; management; securities lending.
- Experience in authentication mechanisms like windows live, STS, Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication and also in Authorizing Users and Roles.
Languages: .NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 , C#
Web Technologies: ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 MVC 3/4/5/6,Razor view, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, JQuery, AJAX, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, XML,JSON, Telerik, Web Services, IIS, WCF,Angular,node js,micro services.
IDEs: Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013/2015
Version Control Tools: MS Visual Source Safe, Visual studio team edition TFS
Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Microsoft Project
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2008R 2/2012/2014/2016 , Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c
Operating Systems: Windows Server XP/7/8/10
- Worked with Product Manager to hash out requirements and helped bridge the gap between business requirements and technical implementation.
- Used Agile Methodology in order to review progress of project in monthly sprints.
- Designed the application as N-tier architecture with extensive use of Object Oriented programming techniques.
- Used Visual Studio 2015/2017 for developing web application.
- Used C#.NET to develop code for business and repository layer
- Wrote many Web-Api, WCF services using C# as the programming language.l
- Used ADO.NET framework and Entity Framework to connect to databases.
- Have used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to develop web services.
- Implemented AngularJS 2.0 Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular 2.0 Service calls using Angular Factory and designed and codes Win Forms using C#.NET
- Created Views and Partial Views - UI and middle tier for various modules using C#, MVC (Razor View Engine), AJAX, jQuery, HTML, CSS..
- Tested all application controllers extensively with Angular JS2.0 built-in testing facilities
- Worked vigorously on the backend where used SQL Server.
- Designing and Developing the User Interfaces using Angular, JQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using angular Factory.
- Developed CSS for the entire application using Bootstrap CSS files.
- Developed third party Interfaces using XSLT, XSD to trigger request and process response XML and use the data for decision engine.
- Worked extensively on XML or JSON request and response payload, defining or changing their structures.
- Wrote simple to complex stored procedures using T-SQL to retrieve the data from SQL Server database.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions.
- Developed Web API Framework to build the HTTP Services and used Postman to test the Web API.
- Incorporated REST Web API based endpoint on the Web Role and exposed bi-directional POST methods.
- Wrote many complicated Stored Procedures, Triggers, User defined functions.
- Created different kind of Indexes on the tables to improve performance and also fixed many bugs in the Queries and sub-queries.
- Also took care of Error Handling in Sql server, ASP.NET and also used transactions concept to commit or roll-back the changes in the databases to minimize errors.
- Implemented application business logic in C#
- Also used WWF (Windows Workflow Foundation) extensively as a project in the application.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like Grid View, Data List and drop down boxes and Mapping page fields to the database fields.
- Also created Win forms and WPF applications that are required for the project internal testing purposes
- Used multi-threading concept in the current project. The application reads each file dropped in the folder and process them. To maintain the performance there used multi-threading concept where one thread reads the file while other starts processing it. Also used this concept in many other scenarios in the project.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts while coding also used LINQ to directly implement sql queries in C# coding
- Dealt with lot of XML and JSON data while returning the data from services to UI.
- Used LINQ to aggregate data from repository layers.
- Implemented Unit Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Maintaining the version of the project in Team Foundation Server (TFS) by merging the module developed with latest version in TFS.
Sr. Net Developer
Confidential, Boise, ID
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology
- Delivering client-side application using Angular 2 in conjunction with .NET Core, Web API 2architecture
- Understanding business requirements (Features) in client meetings
- Involved in developing client side scripting using Angular 2.
- Breaking features into tasks and identifying effort based on complexity of implementation
- Implemented the project in MVC (ASP.NET MVC 5) design pattern.
- Implementing Web API Controller's action methods for invoking server side actions.
- Writing stored procedures, views and creating database constraints, indexes, triggers in SQL Server database.
- Developed the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality.
- Updating task's status in Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Implemented SiteCore in Azure cloud environment.
- Tracking the active bugs and fixing as per the priority.
- Setup Azure Virtual Appliances (VMs) to meet security requirements as software-based appliance functions (firewall, WAN optimization, and intrusion detections).
- Configuring Azure infrastructure like creating SQL Servers, Databases, Application insights, Azure Traffic Manager, Resource groups, storage accounts, Virtual networks and instance scaling etc.
- Created responsive and adaptive Web sites using SiteCore.
- Migrated PowerBuilder 8.0 applications to PowerBuilder 10.5.
- Extensive testing on PowerBuilder/Sybase applications to determine impact of data conversion
- Created and developed UI components within single page application (SPA), by using ES6, ReactJS, Redux store, Lo-dash, Material-UI, ASP.NET core 1.0, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2014
- Implemented Security in Web Applications using Azure and Deployed Web Applications to Azure.
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Created a workflow that can ingest data from both on-premises and cloud data stores through Azure Data Factory (ADF).
- Worked on data migration from On-premises SQL (IAAS) To Azure SQL (PAAS).
- Migrated PowerBuilder 8.0 application to 11.5, Involved in Converting PowerBuilder 11.5 application to ASP.NET(C#) and ADO.NET.
- Involved in taking Backups, Restoring and Import/Export data using MS SQL Server and DTS.
- Extensive use of SiteCore image library to store all Sharp product images, Assets and corporate website documents.
- Used SSRS for reporting in SQL and SSIS for transferring data.
- Created new module using PowerBuilder 12.5 to execute created web services for validation of Duplicate Driver's License/ID card project
- Used AWS RDS services to work with managed instances of MS-SQL, MySQL instances
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Analyzed and designed new .NET Web, Batch and OCR application from design to completion stage.
- Prepared technical documentation such as system architecture, functional, design documents.
- Implemented Object-Oriented Programming concepts of interfaces, inheritance, abstraction and polymorphism.
- Involved in maintenance of the documentation site of components for businesses and developers. The web site is created using MVC and C# and jQuery, Bootstrap.js.
- Implemented JQuery for client side sorting and validations.
- Designed and Created database objects such as stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers and indexes.
- Worked in ASP.NET security mechanism such as Impersonation, Authentication and Authorization
- Development of .NET batch applications which processes high volume of data.
- Analyzed and assessed various third-party migration tools and presented the best available option to the client.
- Gathered business requirements, provided architecture and design for DMS module for Yellow Folder.
- SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers to perform automated rules, updating to related tables in MS SQL Server along with creating tables, views, indexes and relations.
- Comments box - Functionality included to post in the comments made by the business users. Created the box as a play and plug-in to the existing application in a minimum time duration schedule using C#, ASP.NET and Visual Studio 4.0.
- Generating code using Scaffolding
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, User defined Functions using Oracle PL/SQL.
- The AppFunc function specifies how components interact with each other and does the HTTP Request processing.
- Wrote efficient PL/SQL Stored procedures to retrieve large chunk of records from Oracle 10g database
- Working in an Agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity
- Upgraded, implemented and tested new Customer Management System written in classic ASP and converted to ASP.NET.
- Created New SQL Server 7 stored procedures using T-SQL
- Responsible for IIS setup, SourceSafe setup, conversion of legacy ASP code to .Net
- Developed ASP.Net pages using ASP.NET 4.0 web form controls, Custom user Controls,HTML server controls in C#.
- Used Visual Studio.NET IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Used Hibernate, WPF and WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Wrote SQL Queries to create tables, stored procedures, triggers, creating DTS Packages using SQL server, Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Used Tab strip, dropdown, Menus, Web List Bar controls for .NET to customize some the look and feel of the application.
- Enhanced and developed UI functionality using ASP.NET, HTML, XML and XAML.
- Created CSS Stylesheets to be applied to various web forms on the web pages.
- Used Ajax tool kit, Multi views, regular expressions, regular expression validates, user search controls
- Involved in requirement gathering, design, implementation and unit testing
- Designed the application considering adaptability and easy maintenance for future changes using Dependency Injection and Interfaces
- Interacted directly with users to gather requirements and prepare specification documents
- Involved in database design and Normalization of database
- Involved in database object creation like tables, indexes, triggers and stored procedures
- Developed complex SQL queries and stored procedures for data manipulation
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach to create and connect to SQL Server database
- Used LINQ to Entities for querying data
- Created and configured WCF web service to export leave data
- Used ASP.NET MVC to build the web pages
- Used Layout pages and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for uniform look and feel for web pages
- Used Dependency Injection using Ninject for database handling and mailing components
- Used ASP.NET authentication using Windows Authentication
- Involved mainly in development of business logic and data access layer
- AJAX for rich user experience in designing the screens
- Used ADO.NET objects like Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Reader
- Created User Manuals for easy reference
- Conducted Code Reviews