- Over 8+ years of experience in Web and Client/Server applications using Microsoft .NET Technology, SQL Server, Oracle, C#,ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET,WCF, ASMX, XML and java script.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Working with MVVM design patterns developed and designed based on requirement.
- Good Hands on experience using Web Services and WCF, REST services, Win forms.
- Extensive experience using Visual Studio.NETplatform(C#, VB.NET,ASP.NET, ADO.NET).
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls and CSS.
- Experience in using ASP.Netfor Applications/ Websites Web User Controls, Data Grid control, Form validation controls and created custom controls.
- Writing SQL triggers/ queries and Stored Procedure. SQL Server - SQL queries coding, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages.
- Experience in developing Client/Server Applications on Three Tier Architecture, N-Tier Architecture, SOA (Service-oriented Architecture), MVC (Model View Controller), and MVP (Model View Presenter) design patterns
- Good knowledge and skills about designing mobile applications according to the requirements.
- Developed database applications using VB.NET and C# with SQL Server and Microsoft Access as the databases using ADO.NET Components.
- Build web applications based on ASP.NET technologies.
- Good knowledge about TFS collaboration platform for upgrading VB.Net applications.
- Good experience in developing n-tier Web Applications.
- Developed applications using C# using LINQ, ADO.NET, and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Good experience with socket programming for developing client side and server side applications.
- Use SSRS and SSIS tools for developing reports.
- Experienced in using Hibernate ORM tools which automates the mapping between SQL databases and objects.
- Develop multi-tasking performance with the help of Multithreading.
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication and authorization.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively with the teams.
- Developed and designed client/server programming with TCP/IP.
- Experience in mentoring developer members and end users.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Languages: C#, VB, HTML, XML, Java Script, C, C++, JQuery, HTML 5, CSS 3.NET Technologies/Frameworks: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 6.0/5.0/4.0, WCF,, Silver light 4.0/3.0, MVC, MVVM. LINQ, IIS, ASP, SSIS, SSRS CSS, TFS, Data Models, CMS, Angular JS, Node JS, JQuery. Backbone.js, Telerik, XML web Services, Win Forms, Windows Services
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2010/2012 , MS SQL Server 2008,Oracle 10g, 11g,T-SQL, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL.
IDE: WebStorm,Visual Studio 2003/ 2005/2008/2010/2012 /2013, SQL Server Management Studio,VB6, 2012/2008/2005 , Notepad++
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS), REST with WCF, SOAP, API
Browsers: ALL ( IE, Google Chrome, Mozilla, Opera)
Confidential, West Lake, TX
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering, requirement analysis, defining scope, and design by reverse engineering the existing application.
- Developed iterations, open collaboration, and adaptability throughout the life-cycle of the project using Scrum.
- Implemented Test Driven Development methodologies for efficient product development, development practices and emphasis on code quality.
- Created User Interfaces for Mobile/Tablet/Desktop using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Well versed in different phases of software development life cycle including Designing, Wireframes, Usability Testing, Programming and Presentation to clients and preparing customer specifications as part of software technical requirement.
- Involved to set up the standards on client side frameworks and implemented framework libraries for Unit testing, logging, Code Quality and reporting code metrics.
- Coordinated tasks among other work functions, including web designers, software developers, and project managers.
- Used Multiple N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C#.Net
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the unit testing framework.
- Developed dynamic work flow process usingASP.NET1.1,VB.NETand SQL Server 2008.
- Utilized C# generics, delegates, events, extension methods, anonymous types, and lambda expressions.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net, and generated the proxy class files based on the web services to consume in web application.
- Developed Business logic layer using C# and Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET.
- Data grids, Datasets were used extensively to display various SQL Server elements and allowed real time updates.
- Wrote various stored procedures and SQL statements to access data from SQL Server database.
- Developed the web parts using ASP.NET and deployed them to IIS Web Server.
- Developing reports onSSRSon SQL Server (2000/2005/2008 ) and excellent in SSIS packages for integrating data.
- Experience in NoSQL development using Azure Storage
- Involved in production support of various applications developed in VB.Net and C#.
- SDLC and Source Code, Jira, Jenkins, uDeploy, Service Manager, Agile, Waterfall, Clear Case and Tortoise SVN.
- Developed web applications using C#, ASP.NET (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), ADO.NETand AJAX Extensions under MVC architecture. Created Win Forms and Web Forms for developing the applications using win controls, web server controls and HTML
- Experience in Designing, Development and Deployment of High-Performance, Scalable, Distributed, ASP.NETApplications. Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Automation.
- Experience in consuming, building and implementing Web Services using SOAP and REST Protocols.
- Hands-on development for a new web and mobile based software for online retail trading.
- The Tech stack is AngularJS, LESS, Bootstrap, and cutting edge server side technologies like NodeJS.
- Using Jira and Quality Center (QC) tool to track the support tickets.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) along with DOM functions and dealt with challenges in High traffic Websites.
- Involved in development of individual Sprints with the help of GitHub.
- Extensively used Eclipse IDE for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Implement code logic for new requirements and/or change the existing functionality to fix any UI issues using various Flex 4.0.
- Worked on integrating JQuery APIs with MVC pattern.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- REST web service interaction utilizing OAUTH authentication and JSON
- Designing an AngularJS application following strict MVVM / MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance. Integrating Karma-Jasmine test framework, following BDD.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodologies, Test driven development (TTD).
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Worked closely with the client team to design and develop the application according to client requirement using ASP.NET with the business logic implemented using C#.
- Developed the application using .Net 3.5, WCF.
- Designed and developed a web based application and component using C# to automatically generate constants by reading and parsing XML source files and schema files.
- Used Dependency Injection Pattern to reduce the dependency coupling between classes.
- Customized the Data Grid View Events for various rich UI features
- Developed User and Custom Controls with Event handling mechanism.
- Involved in development of UI (User Interface) Pages using the HTML 5, CSS 3, Master Pages & ASP.NET Controls and ASP classic controls.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) web services for creating Service end points and Service contracts for the Application and consumed the web services.
- Experience in using AngularJS ability to test views and able to do end to end unit testing. Also, using continuous integration.
- Created ETLpackages to extract data from the vendors Student Information System and load the Operational Data Source (ODS)
- Created unit tests forETLpackages using customized .nettest tool
- Run the packages against school's district data to test and catch any missing requirements
- Integration Quality Assurance.ETLQA with SQL queries.
- Create database tables using SQL Server stored procedures, triggers and cursors for the forms.
- Communicate with server team to discuss and provide technical solutions to develop web services for data communication between client and server.
- Extensively worked on NoSQL development for developing applications using Azure.
- Created snapshots by using MVVM model for WPF(Windows Presentation Foundation) for the functional requirement phase and used SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Worked on SSIS Packages for the extraction of data and schedule the jobs to run on daily Feed basis
- Created various reports like tabular reports, matrix reports, and parameterized reports using SSRS.
- Designed and developed an application using Model View Controller (MVC) 4 application framework.
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server 2008.
- Designed and managed build and release methodologies usingTFSfor .NET Applications
- Experience in writing branching and merging methodologies inTFS
- Created branches in VSS andTFS. Migrated source code fromTFS.
- Used the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes (C#.NET) for database access.
- Maintained technical documentation of CMS system designs.
- Integrating all client components and performed unit testing.
- Participated in various client meetings with the team to discuss improvements options during the development of the application.
Confidential, Saint Louis, MO
.Net Web Developer
- Involved in gathering and analyzing the requirements from end-user.
- Developed and designed the web pages by using VB.NET, C# and ASP.NET.
- Followed Agile Methodologies (Scrum and Extreme Programming).
- Involved in documenting the process both at the Functional and Technical level using Visio UML.
- Designed User Interface using Asp.net Standard Controls, Win Forms and Ajax Controls.
- Created and Consumed Web Services.
- Created and developed good design for mobile applications.
- Design and make e-statements using mobile applications.
- Design and connect the database with the use of VB.net components.
- Created Master pages and CSS files for uniform look across web interface.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects like Connection, Command, Data Reader, Data Adapter and Dataset.
- MSSQL Server is used to create the databases and those databases are integrated in Application.
- Worked with MS Visio to create the Diagrams, Templates and Layouts with the Vector Graphics.
- Developed stored procedures for data access using PL/SQL.
- Maintained and designed databases with use of SQL server.
- Designed and developed complete front-end application using Classic ASP /VB Web Forms.
- Worked on parsing and editing XML documents by validating it to the schema using class libraries provided by .NET.
- Designed and developed several SQL Server stored procedures for all the DML functionality for the web site.
- Involved in System and Integration Testing.
Confidential, Bowie, MD
- Developed applications based on departmental requirements and specifications.
- Prepared and executed test scenarios to test the functionality of the application.
- Used agile methodology for the development.
- Used simplified client and server side validation, better session management and powerful data access management using ASP.NET.
- Worked as UI Designer and Developer for the Web application using HTML5, C# and ASP.NET.
- Used AJAX Controls to increase the responsiveness of the web application, used AJAX Toolkit for user Interface Development.
- Used ADO.Net to perform the Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete operations on the database.
- Participated in database modeling and development using SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Packages and Functions.
- Used Silverlight to display some reports by consuming WCF services.
- Used callback methods for asynchronous operations on the page.
- Created new Grid control to support client side operation like sorting, filtering and searching.
- Created new user controls for using it into the project to support additional properties and client side operations.
- Extensively used ADO.NET for interfacing this application with the Oracle, SQL Server
- Design and implementation of tables, stored procedures, triggers, views, PL/SQL statements for database operations using ADO. NET.
- Data Access layer is implemented using ADO.NET to Communicate with the Oracle Database and to access, update the data in the database.
- Deployed and maintained ASP.NET applications running at IIS 6.0.
- Created Deployment projects for .NET applications using Microsoft's MSI packages.
- Involved in resolving operational problems and systems failures by directing and/or performing systems audits, analyzing problems and developing clear, concise methods for resolution.
- Involved in Feature testing and Regression testing, bug tracking and defect management.
- Developed basic windows based application using c#.net for various desktop applications used in the company.
- Developed Web forms for registration, to update the policy installment pages and application logic in ASP.Net, C# utilizing the power of Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Used ADO.Net in connecting to Data Access management with SQL Server.
- Used User Controls for a group of common controls.
- Implemented Win Forms to provide GUI components using .NET Framework.
- Creation of stored procedures, views, functions, triggers and DTS in MS SQL server2000
- Developed web forms with C# to store the customer policy data in Database.
- Generated the required reports with the help of data grid, data list.