- Over 7+ years of experience in Analyze, Coding, Debugging and Testing of Business/Commercial applications using Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Development of 3 Tier, N - tier distributed architectures and MVC, MVMM architecture.
- Experienced in analyzing, designing, developing, testing and deploying Enterprise applications using Microsoft .NET technologies such as .Net Framework, Visual Studio .NET … ASP.NET 4.0, C#.NET 4.5, VB .NET, IIS, Web Services, ADO.NET, CSS, Angular JS, AJAX, BOOTSTRAP, .NET REMOTING,
- Excellent object oriented programming skills and experience using C#, VB.NET.
- Experience in developing mobile applications Android and iOS.
- Experience in Angular, Kendo UI and other templating frameworks.
- Experience in Azure, AWS and Boot Strap.
- Experience in using EJB.
- Experience with Site core CMS.
- Experienced in developing Enterprise Application User-Interface with Web Forms using ASP.NET, JQuery and AJAX.
- Good experience in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Good Knowledge in application development and deployment in WindowsAzure Platforms using different Roles.
- Experience in accessingWindows Azure BLOB, Table and Queue Storages.
- Strong Experience in creating and consuming Web Services in applications.
- Worked on ASP.NET Controls (Data controls, Validation controls, Common controls).
- Strong PL/SQL, DTS (Oracle 10g) and T-SQL (SQL Server) skills (Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, Functions, indexing, performance tuning, query optimization and SQL queries).
- Experience in SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, LINQ, JQUERY AND KENDO UI.
- Strong experience in developing Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers for the implementation of data integrity using SQL Server.
- Knowledge on developing Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Expertise in installing, developing and deploying on application/web servers such as IIS 5.0/IIS 6.0/IIS7.0
- Exposure to the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensively used UML Modeler in the design process - Use cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams. Prepared detailed design document and use cases/user scenarios, workflow diagrams for the application.
- Experienced in Agile, Prototype and Test Driven (N Unit) development methodologies. Ability to rapidly absorb new concepts and apply them effectively; effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams with excellent communication, task management and written skills with exemplary analytical and problem solving skills.
- Design Patterns: Integrator • Observer • MVC • Composite • Strategy • Singleton • Facade • Factory
- SDLC: Waterfall • Iteration • Agile
- Testing: QA, Unite Testing, Performance Testing using Load Runner 12.01
Programming Languages: C,C++,C#, Visual C#, Visual Basic, ASP.Net
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP, HTML, AJAX, XML Web Services, WCF, WPF, Silver light
Markup Languages: HTML, DHTML, XML, XAML
.NETTechnologies: .NETFramework (1.1/2.0, 3.5, 4.0), ADO.NET, Web Services
Software Engineering: SDLC, UML, Agile Programming
Database Development: SQL Server (2000/2005/2008), SSIS, SSRS T-SQL, DTS, and MS Access
XML: XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, WSDL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/Vista
RAD/IDE: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012/2013, Visual Basic 6.0, ONBASE Studio 15.0
Version Control: Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Modeling and Testing Tools: Microsoft Visio 2003, nUnit, NMOck
Confidential - NY
- Worked in an Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Maintained uniformity among all web pages in GUI and designed Master Pages and themes.
- Security features were provided using Cookies and Session ID so that unauthorized access could be denied.
- Used various server controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive data binding to display, page and sort multiple records.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET and VB.NET using Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NET and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC architecture.
- Experience in accessingWindows Azure BLOB, Table and Queue Storages.
- Developed WCF Services, defining Endpoints, Data Contracts, Message Contracts, Bindings, and Transaction management in service layer and Hosting WCF services
- Used SOAPUI & SOA Cleaner Express tool for testing WCF Services
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Worked and deployed WCF Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net.
- Extensively used ASP.Net MVC architecture for the Web application design to have the application layers closely coupled.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Grid views, Data Set, Data Table and Data Adapter to render reports.
- Effectively implemented ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks.
- Developed new Windows Service in C# to process XML's from MSMQ and inserts them along with the extracted data into Database after validation.
- Developed new Windows Service in C# to process XML's from MSMQ, do validations and build a request to be dropped into IBM WebSphere MQ to send to First Data in real time ODS call.
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL.
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2012, Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Created Global.asax file for error handling and error logging.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Designed and developed parameterized reports, linked reports, matrix and tabular reports with drill down, drill through and drop down menu option using SSRS.
Environment: C#.Net, VB.Net, .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, ADO.Net, Win Forms, Azure, WCF, MVC, Web Services, SQL 2012, Visual Studio 2010/2012, SQL, TFS, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS.
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Involved in gathering requirements by interacting with the clients and developing GUI /Business tier /Data Access tier design for the web application.
- Extensively used UML in the design process - Use cases, Process diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams.
- Used Agile methodology for the software development process.
- Created GUI in ASP.Net using .NET controls, C# and writing of common controls (*.ascx).
- Designed Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic layer (BLL) and other components in C#.Net and also in implementing Business Processes, Abstract factory as part of SIMPLE OBJECT ACCESS PROTOCOL (SOAP).
- Developed application using N-tier architecture. Implemented design patterns and the entire back-end of the application in C#, using various object oriented features like classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism etc. and multi-threading.
- Developed web forms using Master Pages, HTML controls and CSS Style sheets for the unique look for the page.
- Implemented Web services and WCF (SOA) for the communication between client and server using SOAP.
- Created parts of the application using ASP.NET Microsoft AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel within some web pages, thus reducing the number of round trips to the server per page and improved user experience.
- Experience with Database Programming, designing, modeling and Development using MS SQL Server, MS Access and good experience in SQL (T-SQL), Views and Stored procedures.
- Designed and Scheduled the SSIS packages to migrate data from Excel to SQL Server and Vice-Versa.
- Used ADO.NET objects like Dataset, Typed Dataset, Data View, Data Adapter and Data Reader for connecting, retrieving and modifying the data in the database.
- Wrote store procedures, Triggers, Functions, Indexes to improve the throughput of application using optimized queries.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
- Designed the UI according to the specifications.
- Developed Many User-defined Controls and Customized Data Grid in web pages.
- The methodology was agile methodology with Scrum meetings.
- Developed Data access later Web service and consumed in the application.
- Analysis, design and development of Applications.
- Collecting inputs from the Client.
- Developed user controls and validation controls using ASP.Net
- Created XML output from SQL Views.
- Coding in C#, ASP.NET, HTML, XML and client site validations used Java script.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features.
- Extensively used ADO.NET to interact with SQL Server Database.
- Used ADO.Net for Data accessing.
- Used Data Reader and Data-set for data manipulations and database operations.
- Created Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2008.
- Create tables, stored procedures, and views, User Defined functions to store and retrieve data.
- Created PDF files with COM control Using XML, XSLT and XPath using Windows forms and used LLBL Gen tool to create the classes that contain the generated stored Procedures.
- Involved in Design, Documentation, Coding in .NET Application using C#.NET.
- Designed the web application framework using C#.Net.
- Implemented Microsoft ASP.Net AJAX Extender Controls like AutoComplete, Animation, Drag Panel and Calendar controls to provide a rich and user friendly user-interface.
- Designed the business logic and implemented it by creating interfaces, abstract classes, static classes and sealed classes
- Suggested various design changes in SQL Server tables and Stored Procedures.
- Used XML and XSL Transformations to display content on the website.
- Developed the application using ASP.NET, VB.NET with Oracle as the backend
- Used Microsoft FrontPage in creating html pages.
- Developed the front-end screens using Web forms.
- Coded PL/SQL stored procedures, functions for the improved performance.
- Involved in writing scripting like Java scripting for validations on client side.
- Used Connection Strings to connect data in Database to the Visual Studio 2005.
- Used ADO.NET components Data Reader and Datasets to retrieve information from the SQL Server 2005Database.
- Participated and assisted documenting the product in various levels
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, .NET Framework 2.0, C#.Net, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, IIS, Web Services, HTML, DHTML, SQL Server 2005, Knockout JS, Windows XP.
- Planning the work on enhancements to the application.
- Gathering, Analysis and development of requirements provided by the stake holders.
- Designed WebPages in Visual Studio 2003 to accommodate easier way for reusable functionality for trainer/user/admin role based activities
- Created Data Base Models for the database using SQL server 2000 and upgraded it to 2008 at the end.
- Created class diagrams, use case diagrams, activity flow diagrams and object Interaction diagrams using
- Identified project requirements, scope and team responsibilities. Modeled the same using UML notations.
- Created complete new database which includes tables, views, linked servers, store procedures, functions.
- Coordinated with end client weekly basis for regular updates and also for discussion of requirements.
- Getting data from BPM and Gomez web services.
- Integrated the services using WCF into my .NET application developed using ASP.NET .
- Complete development of integrating different data sources.
- Developed new web services which contains standard functions needed to be used in all applications to overcome the vulnerabilities.
- Developing complex functionalities like Child nodes failure information on mouse over of any failure status icon using AJAX.
- Showing history for all job’s status from each status monitor applications.
- Involved in Build and deployment of the application in production, system test and user testing environments.