- Over 8+ years of experience in developing and deploying web applications and Windows based applications and Services using Microsoft Technologies.
- Expertise in developing applications using Microsoft technologies like .NET Framework using ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC, C#, SQL Server.
- Ability in developing the Windows/Web Applications which are memory efficient writing clean programming Code, making the software reliable and code optimization.
- Experienced in utilizing the new integrated features of Asp.Net versions like Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Excellent experience of developing application using .Net Framework and MVC Razor Engine to support clean Separation of Concerns and higher testability.
- Strong Knowledge on OOPs concepts - Inheritance, Interface, Abstract and Polymorphism.
- Worked on SQL Server Database Design, Database Maintenance, and Developing Complex Queries, Indexes, Cursor, Views, Functions and Joins.
- Expertise in developing client-server active synchronization using ADO.Net and Entity Framework
- Excellent T-SQL development skills to write complex queries involving multiple tables, great ability to develop and maintain stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions.
- Experience in designing SSIS Packages for transferring data from multiple data sources to SQL server.
- Experience in developing Web Services like SOAP, WSDL using XML, REST-full Services and Web Api.
- Good experience in Exception Handling, Memory Leakage Debugging and Tracing. Strong noledge inerror handlingconcepts such asTry and Catch, throw, final.
- Strong noledge of Design Patterns. Implemented different Design Patterns including MVVM for WPF and Silverlight applications.
- Experienced in the use of agile approaches, including Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Extensive working noledge on Configuring and version controlling wif Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source safe (VSS).
MS Visual Source: Safe 6.0(VSS), Team Foundation Server(TFS)
.NET Technologies: .Net Framework 4.6/4.0/3.5/3.0, ASP.Net4.6/4.0/3.5/3.0, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, .Net, Web Forms, WCF, LINQ, MVC 5, Entity Framework 6, WPF, Solid Principles.
IDE: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008, Visual Studio 6.0
Programming Languages: C#, VB .Net, SQL, T-SQL, ASP.NET
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, (T-SQL, Stored procedures, Triggers, DTS, SSIS)
Protocols: SOAP, SSL, FTP, TCP/IP, HTTP
Reporting Services: Crystal Reports
Application Tools: Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Studio.Net, SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Server Management Studio
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/Vista, Mac OS X, Linux. Version Controller
Confidential -Oklahoma City, OK
- Key contributor in planning, designating, development and delivering using ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, C#, jQuery, Angular JS.
- Built a performance tool using C#.Net multithread which allow thousands concurrent users login.
- Implemented ADO.NET Entity Framework DB First Model and worked wif LINQ to Entities and Entity SQL to execute stored procedures, table design, creationandoptimizationwifMSSQL 2014.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Worked on .Net MVC wif Entity Framework using a Code First Approach.
- Maintained a consistent look and feel across the pages wifin MVC application by Razor layout.
- Developed different Model View and generated views and implemented in Web Pages using AngularJS.
- LeveragedAngularJSresources for all data access,encapsulating URLsand standardizing data access interfaces.
- Developed WPF and Silverlight application using MVVM (commands, data binding) Using Singleton Design Pattern for Login Details and Factory Pattern.
- Applied Master Pages and CSS, Navigation controls, HTML, WPF for a consistent look and feel for page design.
- Using Web API methodology to implement the web services.
- Worked onNuGetpacket Manager for consuming all the packages and effective using of Entities.
- Worked wif JQuery AutoComplete for enabling auto complete on pages and wrote custom bindings.
- Involved in doing builds in both Development and Testing Server using NUnit Testing.
- Involved inUnit Testingusing C# and responsible forBackend testingby executing SQL statements.
- Configured SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS) in Windows Azure IaaS.
- Developed localization API s which stores the translated data in Azure and SQL tables.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C#.net, ASP.NET 4.5, MVC 4.0, SQL server 2014,TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, N-Unit framework, JQuery, WPF, HTML, Agile, Scrum, Web API, AngularJs, ODBC sources, SOA, JSON, XML, AJAX.
.Net Developer/ Analyst
Confidential - Addison, TX
- Attended scrums (daily stand-up meetings), agile iteration planning and retrospective meetings.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using SQL server 2012 and .NET Framework.
- Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and created Complex Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data in SQL Server Management Studio.
- Worked on LINQ-TO-SQL classes to get the data from the database tables.
- Used OOAD concepts using MVC C# programming presentation and provided web security for the application (providing autantication and authorization).
- UsedView bag, View model and Partial viewin order to achieve the data transfer in the MVC.
- Extensively used in default Model Binding and custom Model Binding to post the data to the controller method using post methods and retrieved the data by Get Methods.
- Used XAML coding for WPF for company's utility tool applications.
- Implemented 3 tier architecture using WCF services.
- Worked wifTeam Foundation Server (TFS)for source control and reporting.
- Wrote NUnit testing classes to test the application implementing NUnit Framework.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, C#.net, ASP.NET 4.5, MVC 4.0, SQL server 2008/2012, IIS 7.0, N-Unit Framework, JQuery, WCF, HTML, Agile, Scrum, Web API, AngularJs.
Confidential - Jersey City, NJ
- Responsible for the setup for all the foundation for designs and development for the .net project, Asp projects and file share and SQL server as a database.
- Attended meetings wif the end users and business users and Gathering Requirements.
- Designed and developed Web pages (ASP.NET, MVC, HTML and ASP) which include architecture, functionality and styles using Visual Studio Software.
- Effectively handled ASP.NET MVC such as page output caching and data caching to improve the performance of the web application.
- UsedTelerikRad controls for great user interface (UI) experience.
- Architect and implement high volume, high traffic transaction application using conventional design practices (SOA, design by contract, MVC).
- Design and developed databases and generated Tables and SQL scripts using the Microsoft SQL server.
- Developed, test, hosted and maintained the applications running in the final production servers.
- Application design based on n-tier Architecture.
- Maintained the source code using the TFS in a multideveloperPrepared test cases and technical design documents.
- Created structure and design and developed for the WinForms application for the Utility application for the system.
- Used Data Contract as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing .NET object types into XML and implemented the Data Contract Versioning.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, C#.net, ASP.NET 3.5, ASP.net 2.0, MVC 2.0, SQL server 2005/2008, IIS7.0, N- Unit framework, JQuery, WPF, HTML, XAML, Dependency Injections, Agile, Scrum, WCF, Silver light.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and preparation of design document.
- Worked on Grid view using ADO.NET and retrieved data from SQL Server using queries.
- Created User Controls, Web Forms for billing services modules using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed classes for most of the rates for Web Billing Information module.
- Worked wif WCF, Web Services and hosted them on IIS.
- Coding and implementation of various utilities and data access classes using ADO.NET.
- Greatly enhanced website adding customer search components created and implemented customer interfaces, Grid views, printing, error handling and validation as well as additional functionality.
- Used XSLT for XML data transformation in the application and schema to check the validity of XML document at various stages.
- Designed, developed and involved in writing and maintaining complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers views and User defined function.
- Responsible in developing SSIS packages to transform Insurance data.
- Experienced in optimizing queries for performance by looking at Execution plan and creating.
- Involved in Unit Testing and running the test case to proper functioning.
- Coding based on program specifications. Developing user controls, web parts, and site themes.
- Accessing the remote data using XML web services and other reporting data accessing options.
- Implemented Data access layer functions in ADO.NET for SQL database interactions were developed using SQL and Entire Server-side development, which incorporates Multithreading to store data.
- Implemented SSRS and SSIS solutions for performance tuning at the Application and Database Layers.
- Worked on AJAX to populate user interface controls such as drop-down list and generate warning messages to enhance overall UI experience.
- Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and created Complex Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data in SQL Server.
- Created web pages using HTML/DHTML, JQuery, Ajax, CSS and Web Form Controls, developed layout pages, classes for reuse.
- Extensively used Grid View and Form View to display fetched data to make changes.