- Seven (7) Years of experience in Information Technology with full Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Data Modeling, Design, Programming, System Integration and s/w Configuration.
- Professional experience in web, mobile and back end applications Analyzing, Design, Development, Management and Implementation of Client Server, Mainframe and WEB Enabled Applications.
- Developed N - tier web applications using Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013, C#, ASP.Net 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/5.0, ADO.Net, WCF, XML, SOAP, VB.net, Web Services, Web Forms, Microsoft .Net Frameworks
- Experience in creating Server objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, Cursors, user defined data types and functions.
- Experience in creating and consuming XML/SOAP Web Services using ASP.NET.
- Experience in Database Development using MS SQL Server and proficient in Handling Business Logic by writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Cursors and Triggers.
- Experience working on 3-Tier, N-Tier Architectures, MVC (Model View Controller), MVVM (Model View, View Model) in applications.
- Development Methodologies and Tools - MSF Agile, SCRUM, Team Foundation Server 2010, AJAX controls and Kendo UI Web and Mobile.
- Built Relational Database and Data Referential Integrity. Imported reports from FoxPro to Crystal Report in a SQL Server Data Warehouse.
- Strong knowledge virtual network on Windows Azure to connect to all servers.
- Strong knowledge in using WPF, Silverlight, Cloud .
- Implemented the Object Oriented Programming concepts in VB.NET and ASP. NET.
- Extensive use ofADO.netDatasets, Data Adapter, Data ReaderandXMLto retrieve and store the data in AccessDB.
- Experienced with Multithreaded programming to develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Extended ASPMVC 3 application by creating Views, Controller actions and Model classes.
- Experience in building and consuming .NET Web Services using SOAP and REST.
- Strong background working with cross-functional teams in the design, development, and quality control of applications, systems and databases.
Operating System: Windows 2003,2008,2012, XP and Windows 7
Programming Languages: Visual C# (3.0,4.0,5.0,6.0), VB.Net (8.0,9.0,10.0,11.0), LINQ,SQL, VB Script, PowerShell 3.0, ASP.Net, NHibernate, Visual Basic, C++, C
.NETTechnologies: .NETFramework (3.0,3.5, 4.0,184.108.40.206), ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Web Services
Markup Languages: HTML5, CSS3, DHTML, XML, XAML
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2005/2003, Oracle 10g/9i/8i
Software Engineering: SDLC, UML, Agile Methodologies
Database Development: SQL Server (2005/2008/2012),T-SQL, DTS, and MS Access, Oracle 9i/10G/11G/12C
Web servers: IIS (5.0,6.0,7.0)
XML: Altova XML Spy 2007, XML, XHMTL, XSL, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services, REST.
Operating Systems: Windows, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 R2, LINUX
RAD/IDE: Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008, Visual Basic 6.0, Telerik RAD Controls, Kendo UI
Version Control: Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Modeling and Testing Tools: MS Visual Studio. Net 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005, TOAD, Oracle, SQL Developer, UML, BizTalk,Citrix XenApp version 4.5 to 6.5, MS VSS, MS Visio
Integration Tools: BizTalk 2013, 2010, 2009, 2006 R2
Confidential, Peoria, IL
- Worked on integrating .Net Application with mainframe systems.
- Ability to work independently, able to understand requirement. Design solution and develop the given modules.
- Used Entity Framework and used Common libraries to make reusability of the code.
- Working knowledge of MVC 4, Entity Framework, Web Services (WCF/Web API), and Windows Workflow.
- Developed and created application with n-tier architecture, writing user controls and web controls.
- Created functions to provide custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Worked on developing rich user interfaces using the XAML with different Telerik WPF controls like the Data grid, Textbox, Slider, Scroll Viewer and Layouts.
- Worked on Automating Web Applications test using Selenium web driver.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the controller.
- AngularJs ng-grid, ng-repeat used for showing Tabular Data.
- Implemented MVC on server side for handling GUI elements and service layer between front end and data layer
- Created WCF service to retrieve the policy information.
- Used ADO.NET for retrieving, querying and manipulating data in the database.
- Used AGILE SCRUM methodology to deliver in sprints, Code Review Meetings and retrospective meeting actively. Involved in REST Service testing using soap UI.
- Generated new reports in Crystal Report.
- Design and develop parameterized reports, dashboards and scheduled reports using SSRS
Environment: AGILE, Appium (Android), Mainframe, jQuery, Ajax, Angularjs, Bootstrap C#, Telerik, WCF, WPF, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP, Crystal Report, SSRS Report, Silverlight, MVC, SharePoint, Function, SeeTest, Store Procedure, Java Script, Java, Html, XML, Visual Studio 2008/2010, SSIS Package, SQL Server, ADO.NET, Web Object, Web Service, Teradata, Macro, Oracle Toad SQL Developer, Registry Key, Enterprise Library and NUnit testing, Entity Framework.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Worked with ASP.NET MVC application with UI framework AngularJS and used several ASP.NET MVC features like Routing, HTML helpers, Action Filters, Partial Views, etc.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Maintained high degree of competency across the Microsoft Application Platform, focusing on .NET Framework, WCF .
- Created SQL Service Report and export to PDF, Word and Excel sheet.
- Used ADO.NET, Entity Framework for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using ASP.NET web forms and ASP.NET MVC.
- Used ADO.NET while implementing business logic middleware.
- Responsible for coding for Controllers, Services, Entities using C# on stories assigned for sprint.
- Extended ASPMVC 3 application by creating Views, Controller actions and Model classes.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer and defined entities that are used for data access MVC application.
- Creating intuitive, flexible User Interfaces using latest web technologies using Angular JS, Knockout JS.
- Developed User Interface (UI) using WPF for the better look and feel of the desktop-based application.
- Used jQuery UI API for the animation and UI development of ASPMVC 3 application.
- Used SSRS to generate reports and integrated with asp.net web page using report viewer.
- Used Visual Source Safe as version controlling tool. Maintenance/Enhancement of Project and handling/fixing bug on daily basis reported by Help Desk
- Designed User interface using ASP.NET and Web Forms.
- Involved developing code in C#.
- Installed BizTalk 2006 R2 version in development and production environment.
- Installed and configured BizTalk Server 2006 R2
- Involved in Requirements, Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing, and Go-Live stages of the project.
- Extensively used FILE, HTTP and SMTP with external systems.
- Developing inline XSLT and XSLT template in BizTalk Map.
- Used XML, XSLT and Cascading style sheets to set styles on ASP.NET pages.
- Written Business logic in C# and exposed as a Web Service.
- Developed Validation and custom Error Handling components for the above modules using C#.NET assembly component architecture.
- Implemented Online User Interface.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions and Table Schemas.
- Used BizTalk Mapper to map XSD files to imitate company business logic.
- Developed Flat File schemas to convert data from legacy to XML format.
- Developed scripting functions in C# using external assemblies.
- Tested, Deployed and Configured on Web Server.
- Got trained on various techniques in .NET application development with ASP Web Forms, Win Forms, C#.NET as code behind and SQL Server 2005 as database.
- Understanding the functional requirements, studying the system specifications and designing the Object Model for the software using Object Oriented Techniques with the 3-tier architecture.
- Designed and developed user interface using ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Developed user controls and validation controls using ASP.NET.
- Extensively worked on the C#/VB and ADO.net for developing the web based applications.
- Developed Win Forms application using VB.NET, Microsoft framework 4.5, SQL Server 2008.
- Created application using SILVERLIGHT.
- Was involved in all the stages of development from the Design till the Maintenance.
- Master Pages were developed and used for uniformity and CSS were coded and used for implementing themes.
- Implemented business logic as .NET Framework assemblies using C#.NET.
- Used ADO.NET and related data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Set and Data Table forconsistent access to SQL data sources. Used LINQ for updating data through C#.
- Coded Stored Procedures that contained joins and used in ADO.NET for creating, updating or deleting the data and even perform some information related tasks with multiple tables.
- Prepared user documentation.