- Over 10 years of IT experience, including but not limited to analysis, design and development of client/server, Web Based and n - tier application.
- Driven professional of hands-on experience creating high-quality applications for enterprise users seeking challenging position with opportunity for ongoing learning and growth.
- Produces state-of-the-art technology with maximum functionality, best performance and user-friendliness by conducting in-depth research and all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Leverages and continually expands on knowledge of latest technologies and techniques with passion for areas including, but not limited to, WPF, WCF, VB.Net, C#.Net, MVC, Design Patterns, Multi-Threaded Systems, High Performance Systems, Finance Systems (Portfolio Optimization, Order Management Systems, Equity Quote boards), PDF, EXCEL, Crystal Reports, including object oriented programming (OOP), relational database management system (RDBMS) and software development life cycle (SDLC). Completes projects on-time while continually meeting and exceeding complex expectations.
- .NET Developer with over 7+ years of experience.
- Self-Trained and always trying to solve problems in the fastest and best possible way (high-performance, integrity, memory usage, sequential or parallel execution) taking advantage of advanced programming techniques acquired with experience, training and implementing new methodologies when needed.
- Areas of expertise include IT Support, Software Development, Networking and Financial Systems.
- Detailed oriented with strong problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Advanced Object Oriented Design and Programming and Modeling, (Analysis and Design) (Abstract Classes, Interfaces, Properties, Fields and Attributes) using correct types to improve memory management and GC Performance, Abstract Classes, Interfaces, Method Overloading, Method Overriding.
- Windows Forms, WPF (Validation Rules, Data Binding, Templates, XAML, and Styles) Development with advanced models like background thread workers.
- WCF InterfaceàImplementation methodologies, method overloading, operation and data contracts, xml and binary serialization.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns (Observer, Decorator, Factory, Etc.), Model-View-Controller designs applied to objects (Factory, Decorator), controllers (Publisher - Subscriber) or even user interfaces (Observer)
- 8+ Year relational Data Base (RDBMS) (MySQL/SQL,Oracle) skills, including but not limited to:
- Stored procedure design and implementation.
- Function development.
- Advanced Data Modification Language using common Data Access (ADO, Sql Data Readers,)
- Custom Developed .NET ORM Engines (From Table To Object Techniques).
- Good understanding, design and troubleshooting of N-Tier architectures (Data Access Layer, Network Access Layer, Business Logic Layer, Presentation Layer).
- Dynamic Link Libraries to encapsulate controllers by functionality, and to provide re-usable and easy to maintain components.
- Experience using advanced .NET Technologies including:
- Generics (Type Parameters, Constraints, Generic Classes, Interfaces, Methods).
- Delegates, Events, Anonymous Methods, Lambda Expressions.
- Multi-Threaded Systems (Managed Threads, TPL or Thread pool) with different synchronization methods (Monitor, Semaphores), detecting and solving dead-locks and Threading-bottlenecks.
- Network Inter-Process Communication (Server-Client Environments) developed using combined technologies (Async TCP Sockets, Generics, Design Patterns and ORM, Custom Serialization-Deserialization Techniques)
- Basic understanding of Financial Systems,
- Requesting stock’s data, Tick By Tick, Time Bar Data (Open, High, Low, Close, and Volume)
- I have designed some Stock Quote Board, Trading Pads, Order Management Systems, Trade Statistics and some other Financial User Interfaces.
- Good understanding on the 2 basic order types, (Limited Price Order, Market Price Order).
- Good knowledge, modeling and implementation of Portfolio Optimization (Data Acquisition, Return Calculation, Mean-Return, Covariance Matrix, Brute Force/Genetic Algorithm/ Third Party Library to found best-optimal weights for the portfolio, using Risk Objective or Return Objective models commonly used for BackTesting).
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Simplified access to market order information and calculation interest rates, clean and dirty prices, developing all functionality of Order Assignment module including UI and various tables.
- Contributed actively to development of additional Order Management System, designing database and UI, and developing all primary functionalities of system.
- Created Indexes, Stored Procedures and Views using SQL server 2008.
- UI translation from JAM, VB6 to VB.NET/C#/WPF
- Create, design and development of some different PDF/Crystal Reports.
- Improve a newly created .NET library with generic functions that may help other developers solving common tasks (Generic functions, SQL C.R.U.D. operations) in the future.
- Create and design WPF applications using UI Data Binding, Validation rules, etc.
- Implement a UI Generic Validation Engine to validate User Input on controls.
- Design and implementation of custom Dynamic Link Libraries (DLL) to encapsulate functionalities for example a Data Access Layer (DAL) which contains classes, functions to access Data Base Information using ORM to provide fast conversion of PLAIN DATA to Object Instances.
- In charge of Modeling, Planning, Developing and Testing of a Multi-Variable Portfolio Optimization System (using a Brute Force, Genetic Algorithm and a Third-Party Library to find the Best Possible Solution), that includes N-Period of Time, N-User Profiles that must invest in N-Portfolio Equities, assuming certain amount of RISK ang giving the optimal WEIGHTS/Percentages to be invested in each Equity to get the BEST Return.
- Advanced threading synchronization development using Monitor/Semaphores.
- Improve existing software performance using micro-optimization techniques such as choosing the right data types, correct object management and understanding reference-value types.
- Usage of Object Oriented Programming tehcniques such as Abstraction, Encapsulation, Method Overriding, Method Overloading, Inheritance, etc.
- WCF web service design and development using Interface à Implementation methodologies. (Using OperationContrat to publish methods, DataContrat to Model Objects).
- Replace existing problem solving paradigms in some sequential programs using .NET Task Parallel Library in order to reduce time in solving some long-time-solving problems (Processing millions of data).
- Implement a super-fast search engine in order to provide new customer BLACK LIST Matches that results from searching in World Check Data File (25+ Million Sql Records).
- Contributed to design, coding and debugging of tools and libraries used by other developers.
Environment: .NET Frame work 3.5, 4.0, Visual studio 2010-2013, VB.NET, C#.NET, WPF, MSSQL SQL, XML, Web Services, WCF, Multi-Thread, Task Parallel Library (TPL), Brute Force Optimization, Genetic Algorithms, Multi-Variable Portfolio Optimization, LINQ, PLINQ, World Check Data File.
- C# Development using WinForms, Console Applications, Windows Services.
- Involved in Back-End System and Component Design (Sequence diagram, Class diagram, Component diagram).
- Involved in Use Case Reviews, Design Reviews and Code Reviews.
- Designed and developed a High Performance Data Access Layer (Multi-threaded Data Base Connection Pool).
- Coded a Network Access Layer Library with Fast and Custom Serialization Engine and Business Object Class Manager.
- Create inter-process control manager in order to provide multiple-synchronized-access to internal projects, in order to avoid DATA LOSS and keep DATA INTEGRITY, controlling the order in which every user could execute certain function in the same system but in different computers, using network access layer and a central server to provide correct Procedure/Function Execution Management.
- Use Model-View-Controller (MVC) in order to maintain controll over the business logic and separate it from the user interfaces.
- Design, plan and implementation of core applications in back-end that support all of the front-end applications.
- SQL Server stored procedure & function development, fixing existing DML queries in order to improve performance.
- SQL Data Base Design in order to store Complex Finance Structures such as Market Data, Order information, Profit And Loss Tracking by User Account, Finance Strategies etc.
- Object Oriented Programming using high-end abstraction such as interfaces, method overriding, polymorphism, and other oop concepts.
- Help and guide other developers in every phase of Software Development Cycle (SDLC).
- Portfolio Optimization implementation up to 8 Equities, using Brute Force/Genetic Algorithm implementations using .NET Task Parallel Library (TPL), Thread Synchronization Techniques (Semaphores, Monitor).
- Design and implement every step before portfolio optimization begins, like portfolio returns, Mean Returns, Variance-Covariance Matrix, Standard Deviation, Variance, Risk per equity, etc.
- Usage of object list-querying techniques such as LINQ, and PLINQ.
- Advanced OOP implementations to solve complex finance inheritance models, using interfaces, abstract classes, inheritance, polymorphism, serialization, deserialization.
Environment: ADO.NET, C# .NET, Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2010, MS-Excel, MSSQL Server 2008, PDF Reports, TXT Files Reports, MySQL, Brute Force, Genetic Algorithm, MVC, SDLC, Task Parallel Library, LINQ.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Software Developer (ASP.Net Developer)
- Significant role in Analysis and Design stages of the project life cycle (SDLC)
- Created Use Cases, Class diagrams, sequence diagrams using UML and Prepared technical specification documentation.
- Designed, developed and tested forms using VisualStudio.NET 2005 and .NET 2008.
- Design and develop the GUI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Deployed the 3-Tier Architecture Application with UI, Business Layer and Data Access layers using C#.NET.
- Written complex SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures.
- Used SQL Server as backend and implemented ADO.NET data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, Data table
- Created reports to create, deploy, and manage reports using Crystal Reports.
- Used Object Oriented Programming in developing controls using interfaces.
- Implemented Model-View-Controller in every single component all over the system.
- Used advanced multi-threaded in component communication.
- Thread Synchronization techniques using Monitor, Semaphores in order to maintain control, integrity and performance in every operation.
Environment: ADO.NET, SQL Server 2000, C#.NET, MySQL, .Net, ADO.NET, Generics, Data Access Layer, Crystal Reports, SDLC, Stored Procedures, MVC.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
.Net Software Developer
- Participated in full software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Project plan was done in Microsoft Project and NET Framework 3.5.
- Designed and developed dynamic ASPX web pages using C#, Java Script, HTML, (CSS), as user interface.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Data Caching, Data Binding, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to RDBMS data source.
- Worked on SQL using DML, DDL.
- Served as key member of high-performance IT department managing entire groups of software.
- Analyzed requirements with clients.
- Implemented a way to process c# concrete classes using abstraction an interfaces in C# .NET.
- Developed high-performance applications that works with multiple users at a time.
- MySQL Server stored procedure and function design, plan, development and testing.
- C# Object oriented programming (OOP) implementations, using cutting edge techniques like GENERICS.
- Implementation of a really well designed object abstraction, using interfaces, polymorphism, abstract classes, etc.
- Diagnose and fix any problems that might arise in a system.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Technical Support Representative
- Troubleshoot analysis and solution to IT problems.
- Involved in Application Support to internal HP users.
- Responsible for implementing a solution to keep the web application running.
- Provide technical support for level II issues of the web application via helpdesk, phone or mail.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Develop a script to process excel files using Visual Basic Script.
- Web Server configuration (APACHE).
- Data Manipulation Language (DML) Execution using TOAD Oracle 10g client in order to provide customer order information to internal HP users.
- Maintain the warranty system always running, using LINUX/BASH Commands in order to start, stop, and restart web servers, jobs and daemons.
Environment: Windows XP, Linux, SQL Server, Toad Client, (VBS) Visual Basic Script, DML (Data Manipulation Language), Oracle 10g, BASH Commands.
Confidential, Englewood, Colorado
Technical Support Representative
- Front line technical support to Confidential company customers all over the world.
- Provide best possible solution to customers that were trying to configure their printers and deskjets.
- Troubleshoot a variety of technical and non-technical issues related to Confidential printers and deskjets.
- User guiding in order to apply their printer warranty.
- Recommend user to configure, buy or maintain certain type of printer, deskjet or printer cartridges.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Interact with customers and provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests regarding products and services.
- Identify, escalate priority issues per Client specifications to currenct manager.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining HP customers.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers when required.
Environment: Windows XP, Excel, Customer Care, Technical Support, Printers, Deskjets
- Responsible of the network design that must be implemented for the new company offices.
- Planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment
- Installation of CAT 5e and 6 all over the new building following the networkd desing plan.
- Routing and switching installation and configuration.
- Provide network related support to users.
- Printer, Data Server and VoIP server (Asterisk) installation and configuration.
- User access control over Network Access Lists.
- Configure IP Address in every computer and VoIP phone.
- Design and maintain of Virtual Local Area Network in order to keep control over network traffic, separating data traffic from voice traffic.
- Solving Layer 2 (Data Access),3 (Network) and 4 (Transport) problems, such as connectivity, mismatched mac address, gateway not found, unreached hosts.
- Evaluate network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency.
- Defining network policies and procedures.
Environment: Windows XP, OSI Layers, Networking, TCP/IP, VoIP, Routing and Switching, VLAN, Asterisk.