- Around 7 Plus years of Proficient in developing Service Oriented N - TierEnterprise Wide Web Applications in Microsoft .NET Environment using ASP.NET, MVC, MVVM, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework, AZURE, C#.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, Web Service, Windows forms, Web forms, Active directory, COM+, IIS, Oracle, MS SQL Server.
- Rich Experience in leveraging Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Web API, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Web Services and Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) as core technologies.
- Experience in developing Test Cases Using MS Test Manager&Unit Testing with NUnit, Xunit, Moq& NMock Testing. Developed Test Cases using NUnit 2.x for Unit Testing&Custom Test Classes for Integration Testing.
- Experience with using C/C++, MATLAB, Word Press, MS Access, and ETL Datastage and in NUnit, Preparing relevant document(e.g.: UTP, UTR, Migration Document).
- Strong Experience in Object Oriented Analysis &Design (OOAD) paradigms, Compiler design, Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS) including Modularity, Inheritance, Abstraction, Multithreading, Asynchronous, Polymorphism, Concurrency, Encapsulation/Information Hiding.
- Rich experience in Design Frameworks such as Model View Controller (MVC), RAZOR View,Entity Framework (EF), connected/disconnected access in ADO.NET, Web Services, and Windows Communication Framework (WCF).
- Extensive Experience working with database access as ADO.NET,Data Binding, Language Integrated Query as LINQ to Object, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, LINQ to ADO.NET,Entity Framework, ODBC, OLEDB, MS SQL Server, Access, Oracle.
- Proficient in SQLDatasource, XMLDataSource, LinqDataSource, ObjectDataSource, data controls such as GridView, ListView, DetailsView, Repeator, DataPager, FormView and Implementing Cache, Application, Session, View State, Cookie, Request, Response methods andbinding with ADO.NET provider.
- Experience in C#.NET as Delegates, Action, Predicate, Task, Lambda Expressions, Multithread, Extension Methods, Inversion of control, Expression Tree, Eager & lazy binding.
- Experience in Web Servicesin .NET using XML and SOAP, WSDL, Web API in developing Web Services. Worked with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) in .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5
- Used StyleCop, Resharper to analyze source code to enforce a set of style and consistency rules. Used Fiddler to inspect traffic, set breakpoints, and "FIDDLER" with incoming or outgoing data.
- Strong Experience with developing Python and JAVA Projects with extensive use of Collections as hash maps, hash tables, vectors, linked lists, stacks, queues, array lists.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Implemented with ASP.NET MVC pattern for creating MVC-based Web application using extensively Controllers dat handle and respond to user input and interaction, and Views dat display the user interface (UI).
- Used AGILE PEER Programming development methodology and followed the SDLC as planning, analysis, design, coding, Unit test, and Integration test on various phases to develop the defect/bug free software.
- Designed &Developed various components of View, Modal, View Modal, Partial View, Data Access, Entity, Domain and Repository layers of very complex MVC and ASP.NET based application.
- Dynamically participated in good interaction with Project Technical Team Members to fully understand the requirements of the system and Created &Refactored Web application using MSASP.NET MVC 4 Framework within Visual Studio 2013.
- Utilized TELERIK RAD Controls, Enterprise library for tracing, Exceptional handling & Error logging. Enhanced the web application by fixing the errors & defects in the tracing & logs.
- Implemented and Integrated some patterns and NuGet Packages including EF5.0, Generic Repository pattern, Unity of work, Session Bag (extension of HttpSessionStateBase), MVC ELMAH, IOC & Dependency Injection, JSON Extension,Auto Mapper, RWD (Responsive Web Design), Media Query, Data Annotations Extensions, Modernizer and Web Activator.
- AppliedMVC filters such as Authorization filters, Action filters and Exception & Result filters. Applied Validation using JQuery, MVC Data Annotations, C#.NET, and HTML halpers.
- Implemented Validation controls in model level for maintainability concern. Created custom validation and remote validation for specific module.
- Developed the user interface using HTML and CSS and Worked on adding additional features to the user interface of other modules.
- Utilized Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL for data accessing and manipulation between SQL Server 2012 database and web application. Created repository classes to encapsulate and centralized data manipulation logic to improve the flexibility and maintainability of code.
- Used BasicHttpBinding and WSHttpBinding to interact with other WCF services. Implemented WCF Rest service by passing large file as method argument through JSON
- Engaged in Designing REST API’s which allow sophisticated and low cost application integration
- Coded generic data repository with a fluent interface for chaining carious lazy-loading scenario’s when constructing LINQ to SQL queries.
- Wrote a RESTful based service layer in ASP.NET MVC dat made requests very intuitive and understandable for other developers to call and extend.
- Used Backend asMS SQL Server 2012 database and was involved in writing queries and stored procedures to extract data from the server. Triggers using T-SQL were used to maintain database integrity. Implemented database Triggers, Views, Stored Procedures, User Defined Function’s (UDFs) to improve security and performance of queries.
- Implemented validation controls such as Regular Expression Validator and Custom Validator using JQuery, MVC data annotations and HTML halpers.
- Utilized Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL to access and manipulate data in database in ASP.NET MVC application and increased the search efficiency for the users by using AJAX Controls Toolkit features such as AutoComplete, Accordion and Cascading Dropdown.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT to achieve version control, created branches, worked spaces, and managed all the projects, shelving and unshelving for the team.
- UtilizedTFS to create branches, version control, work spaces, and to manage all the projects, shelving, unshelving and bug tracking and Used several Cache Management Techniques to improve the overall performance of the application
Web App Developer - .NET
- Implemented the project based on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)& programming by using fast paced AGILE methodology, involving task completion, user stories, and iterations.
- Implemented AGILE and SCRUM methodologies for iterative task completion by having Daily Stand-ups and Utilized Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL for data accessing and manipulation between SQL Server 2012database & web application. Created repository classes to encapsulate ¢ralized data manipulation logic to improve the flexibility &maintainability of code
- Designed and developed rich & enhanced web pages using MVC 4.0, C#, Entity Framework, JSON, HTML, CSS 3 and JQuery.
- Implemented abstract, sealed classes, interfaces and classes to construct the business and data tier usingC# and Entity Framework
- UtilizedADO.NET, Asynchronous Web Services, Windows Forms, User Controls, Exception handling with custom event log, strict form authorization and autantication
- UsedC#.NET for Developing, Implementing and Consuming Data Access Layers and Data Objects
- Developed SQL Queries, TSQL Stored Procedures, Views and Functions to optimized the query performance and Used cookies and sessions with the time out features
- Used ASP.NET Validation controls to do server-side and client-side validations based on the user’s browser and Responsible for designing MVC pattern web pages
- Developed with different intrinsic objects such as Request, Response, Server and applied Session, Cookies & Query String to persist and transferred data between pages
- Involved in the development and configuration of endpoints for WCF by setting Address, Binding & Contracts in WCF service application. Utilized BasicHttpBinding & WSHttpBinding to interact with most of the WCF service.
- Extensively used XML and XML related technology, created XSD Schemas to validate XML documents and applied XSLT in transforming XML files into flat files for easy storage in database.
- Used LINQ to make queries for WCF services, WPF and Win Forms. Developed several View and ViewModelcomponents for the ASP.NET MVVM project
- UtilizedSQL Server 2012 database to writeSQL Queriessuch as JOINS, Sub Queries, Functions, Statements, Clauses and TSQL Programming as Store Procedures, User Defined Functions to extract data from the server &Trigger used to maintain database integrity.
- Implemented database Triggers, Views, Stored Procedures, User Defined Function’s to improve performance of queries.
- Engaged in White Box TestingTechniques such as Unit Testing, Integration Testing, with NUnit& NMock and Utilized Fiddler to analyze various web pages.
- Used WCF to facilitate the communication between the components and services.Extensively used Datasets, Data table & Data view to retrieve & manipulate data, display it in an ASP.NET page
Environment: C#, MVC 4.0, HTML5, JSON, CSS3, JQuery ADO.NET, SQL Server 2010, WCF, SOA, Visual Studio.NET 2010, .NET Framework 3.5, AJAX, MS Visual SourceSafe, XML, XSLT, SQL, LINQ, WCF, SOA, Windows Server 2008/2003
.NET Developer, QQ Express Company
- Designed SQL Server 2012 database schema, Created Store Procedure, Functions Triggers & Views to halp resolve performance issues, fine-tune queries, Indexes & Common Table Expressions and Performed Set up, program and update computer software allowing up to date hardware to be compatible and function in a proper manner
- Used C# to perform the required functionality and Designing end user interface using Web-forms in ASP.NET with various Validations Controls
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and performed Design and Development on several SQL Server Stored Procedures, User defined Functions and View for all the DML functionality of the application
- Developed code in C#.NET utilizing Collections, Generics, Enumeration, Lambda Expressions and Delegates. Implemented merchant user functionalities including viewing his account statement details, viewing and editing profile details, banking transaction - debit and credit, and password changing.
- Identified potential areas were SQL injection attacks would be possible and handle it properly
- Implemented Exceptions handling using Try-Catch-Finally Blockand Created custom error pages to prevent giving any useful information to a potential attacker and Prevented Denial of Service attack by restricting the number of dynamic requests by configuring number of concurrent requests in the IIS server.
- Performed Coding, Debugging, Unit Testing, Integrated Testing, and supporting QA team for functional testing and acceptance testing. Documentedthe User Manual.
- Followed AGILE SCRUM Development Methodology for continuous delivery, good design patterns, and testing for unit, integration, and UI.
- Utilized established development tools, guidelines and conventions for development such as Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server, foundation framework, GitHub repository and Beyond Compare and Used HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Java Script, Media Queries, AJAX and MVVM layouts to make interactive and attractive single page application
- Utilized .NET intrinsic objects such as Request, Response and Server objects to manage and navigation through pages. Developed OAuth services for secure access by users through external autantication providers like Facebook and Twitter autantication
- Developed the View and View Model components of the ASP.NETMVVM project.
- Researched, learned and used Knockout.js and data binding to integrate the features of the application and Usedsliding panels and expand/contract buttons to make UI more appealing for the single page application. Utilized Tortoise SVN to create branches, version controlling and managing project within the team and Codes were checked in and checkedout on a daily basis.
- Used MVCFrameworks to make programs for president selection and Utilized different intrinsic object such as Request, Response, and Server to manage ages navigation, applied Session, cookies and query string to persist and transfer data between pages.
- Designed website pages for spring festival and the voice of UD and made Java gaming projects for freshmen students competitions such asSNAKE, POKER, TIC-TAC-TOE, ESCAPE.
- Used Android Software Development kit to connect cell phone and laptop to display the gaming program.
- Defined user group with ASP.NET Configuration Tool and added autantication rules in web config file and Created user roles and set up role Manager properties
Web Developer - C#.NET
- Transformed enterprise specific business rules & procedures into appropriate business logic components such as code libraries authored in C#, Stored Procedures, Security models and Used OO design in the designing stage.
- Created ASP.NET Web forms and Class libraries containing code for business and data access logic using C#.
- Performed Design the web forms in ASP.NET and code logic in C# to effectively mirror the business processes involved the mortgage application process.
- Developed middle tier class libraries in C# for Business logic and role based security.
- Extensively used Themes and Skins for styling the ASP.NET pages. Wrote Java Script functions for client side validations. And used HTML/DHTML, CSS for the desired effects for the menus.
- Created consuming XML Web Services within ASP.NET by asynchronous communication using AJAX.NET.
- Used WCF to design and deploy service oriented architecture and to incorporate interoperability between different WCF Endpoints in different networks.
Microsoft Technologies: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, Azure platform, Entity Framework 6/5, ASP.NET, MVC5/4, Silverlight, Web Services/WSDL, COM+, Enterprise Library, Windows Workflow Foundation, Auto Mappers, Unity of work
Database Technologies: MS SQL Server 2012/2008R2/2008, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Microsoft Access, LINQ, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL*Plus, DB2, MS Access
Frameworks: MVC 5/4, MVVM, Razor MVC View Engine, Entity Framework MATLAB, jQuery, Angular JS, UI Kit
Web Development tools: Extension, Silverlight, Expression Blend, Web Activator, Page speed, MOO, Infragistics, Dundas, Flash
Code & Version Controls: Team Foundation Server, GitHub, Visual Source Safe, StyleCop, Resharper, MS Tools
Development Environments: Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010, Eclipse, SQL Server Management Studio 2012/2008, Python, Net Beans, Rational Rose, StarUML, Xcode 4.0/3.x, IBM 8.0, UNIX ViOperating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MS Dos, Unix, Apple iOS, Mac OS 9
Version Control System: GitHub, Team Foundation Server(TFS), Perforce, Tortoise SVN, GIT, VSS
Methodologies: SDLC - AGILE, SCRUM, Waterfall, RUP
APIs & XML Technologies: JSON, XML, XHTML, XML DOM, XSL, XSLT, XPath, XQuery, DTD, XSD