- Over 9 Years of experience in IT Industry, with expertise in complete SDLC
- Experience of analysing, designing, developing, configuring, deploying and maintainingContact center software solutions using OCS speech server 2007, Genesys, Microsoft Tell me Platform.
- Software Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of applications based on Client/Server, N - tier Architecture in Web and Windows Programming using Microsoft .NET.
- Build Engineer, TFS admin and also Sitecore CMS editor with MVC .net Development.
- Windows Azure Development on Windows Azure with Azure Queue, Azure Blob Storage, Web And Worker Role.
- Worked in Contact center Technologies, such as VXML 2.0/2.1/3.0 development, GRXML grammar, Tell Me ASR Engine, Nuance Grammar, GVP 7.6, UCMA.
- Design patterns
- Worked on developing call routing strategies using Genesys 7.x IRD.
- Expertise on Genesys GUIs - Configuration Management Environment (CME), Solution Control Interface (SCI), Interaction Routing Designer (IRD)
- Understanding and analysis of Tserver and Router logs to resolve routing issues in production environment.
- Knowledge of Integration of Genesys CTI with Tell Me IVR Platform.
- Knowledge on Genesys GUIs - Interaction Routing Designer (IRD), Composer.
- Knowledge on Avaya Dialog Viewer, Call Vectoring.
- Integration with downstream applications like Agent Softphone
- Worked in Windows Azure and Microsoft Lync.
- Creating Sustainable Applications in Cloud (Azure), using Azure App Fabric, Azure Cache Services, Azure Service Bus, and SQL Azure along with Azure Queue and Azure Blob Storage.
- Team Foundation Server and Tortoise SVN are used for source control.
- Good Knowledge in XML technologies like XML, XPATH
- NewtonSoft.JSON, Castle Windsor, Spring.Net.
- Providers to access data from RDBMS databases like SQL Server 2008 R2/2005.
- Worked in Build Automation Tools such as CruiseControl.net.
- Good experience in querying the database using SQL and programming using T-SQL, written Stored Procedures, User Defined functions, joins.
- Good experience using SSRS and creating reports using SQL server Data tools for Visual Studio 2012
- Worked on Hyper - V virtualization and in Microsoft Virtual Server 2005.
- Good interpersonal written and verbal communication skills, very good team player and also can work independently.
- Good Experience on developing applications using both Water Fall Model Development Life Cycle as well as Agile Development Cycle.
- Familiar with HP Quality Center, Telerik Test Studio and Visual Studio Test Suite for the recording of bugs.
- Has Very Good knowledge of the Windows Operating system starting with Windows 95 to Windows 2008. Good windows administration skills.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/7
Server: Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008
Languages: .NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, C#.NET, WCF, ASP.NET, VXML 2.0/2.1/3.0, GRXML, Nuance grammar
Server Products: SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL server 2008 R2
Internet Applications: HTML, ASP.NET, XML, XSLT
Web Server: Microsoft IIS 7.0, 6.0, Fiddler
IDE & Front-End Tools: Visual Studio 2005/2008, SQL Server Management Studio
Code Analysis & Documentation: Fxcop, Xunit, Sonar Cube,Castle Windsor, Spring.Net
Speech Platforms: Microsoft Speech Server 2007, UCMA, Tell Me Platform, Hammer Studio, Genesys Framework 7.6, Integration Routing Designer (IRD), Genesys Agent Desktop(GAD).
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), SVN
Cloud Platforms: Windows Azure, App Fabric Development, Azure Cache Services, Windows Azure Tabling, SQL Azure, Azure Service Bus, Queue/Blob Storage, Windows Access control service.
Storage Management: Fibre Optics using EMC Clarion and MSA 1000 on HP Proliant and DELL Power Edge Servers.
Testing: Visual Studio Testing tools ad Telerik Test Studio
Confidential, Roseland, New Jersey
Lead IVR Developer
- I work as an Interactive voice response Analyst and Developer for the auto attendant and other IVR activities that business wants to push to the consumer for better service delivery.
- Create call flow and change them into developer specific applications using modern programming languages.
- Trouble shoot, test and work as an architect for the modern IVR applications.
- Creating a call flow for IVR applications
- Creating routing strategies for the successful routing of the calls to the agents.
- Create project plans and obtaining the business requirements to create detailed designs using path maker.
- Creating a platform for making an IVR application with least intervention of the developer.
- Creating a scalable framework for the IVR applications to function for the changes in holidays and requirements of the business with publishing messages.
- Presiding over the project meetings to discuss about the business requirements and project capabilities
- Unit testing of the call flows.
- Creating reports for the call volumes
- Creating grammars for the client or user recognition
- Automating the Build procedure for the smooth deployment of the applications
- Work as SVN admin and make the source control changes for the SQL server also.
- Make key framework changes.
- Creating web services from Siebel backend using web services standards.
- Adding developer inputs for code review using Fxcop, StyleCop
- Adding key publishing slots for the good user experience
- Working for the natural language update to the grammar using nuance
- Creating Call vectors for the good CTI Integration with Avaya Intelligent Customer Routing
- Creating SSRS reports using SQL Data tools using Visual studio 2012
Technologies: Dot Net Framework 5.0, c#, MVC, JQuery, Angular JS, Avaya Voice Portal, Avaya Intelligent Customer Routing, Avaya PBX, Genesys Voice Portal, SQL server 2012, LINQ, Entity Framework, nuance grammar (.grammar), Microsoft grammar (.grxml), SVN, Wix 2013, WCF, REST, WebAPI, FxCop, StyleCop, XML web services, Batch scripting, HTML, SSRS, NewtonSoft.JSON, Castle Windsor, Spring.net
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Build and Release Engineer
- Create MS build scripts for the deployment for each release.
- Creating Packages and also make sitecore related changes for the CMS changes related to content and images.
- Worked as TFS admin, and also organizer of the TFS branch, cutting the branch, merging and creating labels.
- Upgrading the TFS from 2011 to 2013.
- Sitecore Sync up from the upper environment to the lower environment. Tools creation for that.
- Create steps for the complete smooth functioning of the production deployment.
- Create .net scripts for the testing for the deployment in lower environments.
- Be part of the High Level team to monitor the retrospective after and before each and every deployment.
- Create PowerShell and Batch scripts for the automation of the deployment.
- Create a guide for both the Developer team, regarding the best practices for developing the code for easier release and safe release
- Have worked as Dev ops point of contact for each and every production deployment.
- Have worked as an environment administrator.
- Create Guidelines for the Streamlining of the Scrum life cycle with the release life cycle which is in SDLC.
- Create Wix based deployment environment.
- Creating Websites using HTML, MVC for storing the Binaries required for the deployment.
- Creating tools for the binaries checking if they are part of the debug or release.
Technologies used are .net 5.0, Wix 3.5, TFS 2013, MS BUILD, CruiseControl 2.0, PowerShell, Batch Scripting, Sitecore, MVC, HTML, SQL server 2012 Visual Studio 2013, NewtonSoft.JSON,Castle Windsor, Spring.net .
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
Lead IVR Developer
- Creating IVR applications using VXML 2.1 on the mark up of the ASP.net pages
- Creating controls in ASP.Net 4.5 and creating a robust IVR applications,
- It involves creating dynamic mission critical call flows so that the responses to a caller are changed when ever required.
- Back end database SQL server 2008 R2.
- Creating updates to the Tell me platform design and architecture.
- Creating reports for the call listing and call performances in SQL for the upper management to gauge the user mood for doing share trading.
- Unit testing the call flows before sending the call flows to the live public.
- For creating call flows, call script has to be studied according to the requirement with the analyst creating a call flow. That call flow will translate into a web page, using Dynamic controls. Grammar for the user is converted to GRXML Microsoft speech standards.
- Building Routing strategies on IRD and Unit Testing
- Skill based, Agent Group based and Direct Agent based routing.
- Changing existing Avaya Voice Call flows to make some enhancements with menu, Sub menus, Phrases, Dynamic grammars etc.
- Creating SSRS reports using SQL server Data tools for Visual studio 2012
The technologies used are Tell Me Platform, Voice XML (2.0/2.1/3.0),c#,.Net 4.5, LINQ, GRXML, SQL server 2008 R2, ASP.Net 4.0, and XSL, XML, XPath for dynamic validation, ASP.NET Web services, TFS, Xunit, Genesys Framework 7.6, Genesys Integration Routing Designer (IRD), Genesys Agent Desktop(GAD), Avaya Dialog Designer, SSRS, NewtonSoft.JSON, Castle Windsor, Spring.net.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Build and Release Engineer
- Creating dynamic platform for the configurators to create call flows.
- The platform is based on Silverlight with Telerik Controls for good look and feel controls with MVVM architecture as the back bone.
- Creating Cloud services as a back bone from SQL azure, notification queuing, blob storage, queue storage, service bus.
- Creating controls in .net for Access control service.
- Creating IVR proxies for dynamically creating the VoiceXML pages.
- My responsibility along with development of the platform is to create testing platform for the vxml parsing and testing the call flow using telerik test studio.
- Also, creating Load and performance test cases for the azure services that are used, Moles framework.
Tools used for application framework are the Microsoft Silverlight, C#, LINQ, XML Web services, Visual studio 2008 ultimate(test suite), & Telerik Test studio, and the MVVM Pattern. Windows Azure, App Fabric cache services, App Fabric Service Bus, LINQ, SQL Azure, Blob storage and Queue storage, TFS, FXCOP, Xunit, NewtonSoft.JSON.
Senior Software Engineer IVR
- One click automated Build management using cruisecontrol.net, and MS build.
- Integrating various services into on Agent desktop using WCF calls.
- Win forms Development using c# and WCF, SQL server 2008
- Source control administration for the SVN.
- Fxcop and creating a one click environment when a build is triggered in cruise control, dis will ignite unit test cases, which will check for the Fxcop code analysis using Xunit, and run the manual look and feel test cases, which are written in HP QTP.
- Creating applications for bulk placing of system calls to run the operating system tests.
- Creating Test script in vbscript and C# for server cluster and NLBS.
- Creating a portal for the MSRC’s that are created for each bug that was caught and status updating portal.
- To uncover the Large Hardware requirements, created a C# application which will get beats from each system that is up in the domain to initiate jobs on the respective servers.
- Created an application to get the Hardware count of the systems.
- Creating Virtual machines on Hyper- V virtualization and Microsoft Virtual server 2005.
- Working on High End servers for the creating server cluster and Network load balancers.
Technologies used are Win Forms, ASP.Net, and .Net 3.5, and SQL server 2008, DCOM, Hyper- V, Microsoft Virtual server 2005.