- Having 8+ years of experience in all phases of SDLC design and development of Enterprise - level web applications using Microsoft Technologies..NETFramework including ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, VB.NET, Web Services ASP.NET MVC, Object Oriented Design and also with ORM frame works.
- Strong Experience of SDLC (Agile, RUP, Iterative, SCRUM,Kanban) including SRS, Design & Analysis, Development, Implementation, Build, Deployment, Version Controlling, Testing & Post implementation and UAT issues support, migration and conversion of existed project.
- Proven expertise in developing applications using C#, ASP.NET, VB6.
- Conversant with HTML, Java Script and VB Script.
- Experience in developing and consuming services using WCF (REST, SOAP) and ASP.NetWeb API.
- Experience in using Language - Integrated Query (LINQ) to query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Experience in using MVC, Partial views, Web API, WCF, EF and Angular JS, Knockout JS, Ember JS, Node JS, Sencha EXTJS, Reactjs, JQuery, Redux and Windows services, AMQP standards.
- Experience in using AJAX controls in ASP.NETSites/applications and interacting asynchronously with ASMX Web Services.
- Experience in Sitecore CMS like creating Templates, Layouts, Renderings, Rules Engine, Custom Pipelines, Sitecore API, Roles & Authorization, Workflows, Publishing, Deployment, Packages, Subsites, Multilingual websites, Migration, Scaling ..etc.
- Used the Autofac dependency injection container to simplify the configuration of object-oriented applications.
- Experience in working on Developing and consuming SOAP over HTTP web Services using WSDL, UDDI and DISCO protocols.
- Experience on working with mobile applications using Manhattan WMS.
- Expertise in working on ecommerce platforms for enterprise clients.
- Worked with XML files, to configure the .NETapplication as well asPowerShellcode.
- Expertise in T-SQL Programming and also PLSQL.
- Expertise in customer relationship management (CRM).
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in working with COM, DCOM, ActiveX.
- Experience designing and developingWinforms and Webforms.
- Experience on supply chain management.
- Experience in working with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Strong Database Design, Development experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS) and Report Builder Projects.
- Hands-on experience in using all kinds of SQL Server Constraints and on Couchbase.
- Experience in Loading Data from Flat Files, Excel Files to Tables using SQL Loader.
- Extensive experience in programming SQL Server - Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, User-defined Functions, Joins and Views and also expertise in middleware too.
- Experience on ETL’s to extract, load and transform data.
- Design, develop, implement and support highly complex Winforms applications using advanced knowledge of technologies including VB.Net, Infragistics Controls, Windows Presentation Foundation and associated technologies.
- Implemented Triggers, Views, Synonyms, Hints, Partitioning of Tables, Clustered and Non-clustered indexing. Extensive work on the performance tuning of Oracle ETL process.
- Good experience in end-to-end design, documenting high level specs, development and unit testing.
- Implemented aSaaSoffering to enable data sharing among disparate vendors in the cloud. This solution uses a multi-tenant SQL backend and a portal which morphs to the needs of the current user.
- Knowledge in developing user configurable workstations for trading, sales, research and compliance of convertible bonds.
- Designed and implemented custom Summary Billing Utility in And Trading Community and Receivables.
- Knowledge on functional automation tool like cucmber and selenium.
- Knowledge in working with chatbot.
- Developed and deployed Rest Web service which Archive and retrieve the channel information to the Cassandra non relational database.
- Design Cassandra Data model using Chebotko Principle Partnered with Datastax.
- Expertise in slicing and reshaping data forTableau.
- Handsome experience on migrate legacy applications.
- Experience in Mango database is built on an architecture of collecctions and documents.
- Good knowledge on Informatica.
- Experience in Cassandra for desigining, managing and storing data.
- Experience in continuos integration using bamboo.
- Mentoring team in Process and Quality development.
- Experience in messaging architecture.
- Experience in micro services.
- Excellent team player with good oral and written communication skills.
- Coordination/leadership of Onshore/Offshore development teams.
Microsoft Technologies: Microsoft .Net Framework, ASP.Net, MVC 4, Web Forms, Win Forms, WPF, WCF, ADO.Net, LINQ,VB6
Web Technologies: Web Services, HTML, DHTML, SOAP, WSDL, AJAX, XML, XSL, XSLT
Web Servers: IIS 5.0, IIS 6.0, IIS 7.5
Programming Languages: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, VBScript, HTML, CSS, DHTML, PHP
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012/2013 , Rational Rose, UML
Frameworks: Microsoft .Net 4.6/4.5/ 4.0/ 3.5/3.0
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , Oracle 10g, 11g, PL/SQL
BI Tools: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
Version Controller: TFS, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe
Database Tools: SQL Server Query Analyzer
Software Packages: MS-Office 2003/ 07/10/13
Operating Systems: Windows Win7/XP/NT/ 95/98/2000/2008/2012
Methodologies: Agile, OOPS, OOAD, SOA
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Sr. Net Developer
- Involved in Agile Methodology for the software development process.
- Involved in designing responsive UI design using Bootstrap3 and GUI using VB6.
- Implemented the Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic Layer (BAL) and the UI Layer, core libraries, helper methods, utilities, dynamic settings and extended methods.
- Worked with third party controls like easy query, Dev Express controls, and Ajax extender for developing rich user interface.
- Implemented the IoC container using autofac libraries for code dependency.
- Developed application using C#, ASP.NET, MVC Razor and SQL server 2014.
- Developed application using ADO.NET, ORM, VB.NETcomponent for database access.
- Performed debugging in multithreaded environment in .netframework 4.5.
- Designed and implemented the service layer using the custom HTTP handler which supports both XML and JSON for request/response.
- For the desktop application Implemented the WCF RESTFUL services that communicate data in both XML and JSON format and also implemented WPF with PRISM.
- Served as a SSRS ReportsDeveloperand SQL ServerDeveloperin support of Service Management System.
- Specified, developed and tested an object-oriented, multiplatform C++ framework containing support to: data structures, common algorithms sockets, threading.
- Used LINQ for accessing the Data from database.
- Proficient in storing and exchanging data usingXMLandJSONformats.
- Experience in writingSQLPLSQL Queries,Packages, Stored Procedures, Function, Triggerand ViewsusingSQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2010 and Oracle 9/10/11 andPostgresql.
- Used CRM in order to maintain customer retlation through software-as-a-service(SaaS).
- Also used PLSQL to combine database and procedural programming language.
- Developed AJAX controls, JQuery plugins and used CSS3, HTML5, Angular 2/Angular 4, Node JS, Ext JS, React JS, Type Script, ECMA script(ES6), Reduxs and SASS for the unique look for the page.
- Developed, coded and reviewed Sitecore CMS web programs.
- Experience in developing AI poweredchatbotusing dialogflow.
- Worked onDockercontainersnapshots, attaching to a running container, removing images, managing directory structures and managing containers.
- Actively used cursors, functions and calling procedures from one package to another package and created dynamic sql statements in Oracle using PL/SQL and ADO.Net.
- Involved in application enterprise application turns, also done activities like creation of Sitecore package for each turn to move the items between different environments.
- Heavily involved in code review, build and deployment withGIT, Jenkins.
- UsedGIT Repositorywith VS extensions for the purpose of version control and source code maintenance needs.
- Used Micro-services in order to run the logics on independent database.
- Used Entity Framework to communicate with the database in the Model.
- Experienced in using Angular Material with both UI components and reference to google material design.
- Experience with PaaS technologies such as: servlet containers, reverse proxy, distributed cache, load balancing, session replication, clustering and failover.
- Usedlocalization techniquesin Xamarin for data translation and Xamarin insights for analytics error handiling.
- Created and Updated mobile pages inXamarinForms for cross platform mobile application.
- ExpertiseinAdvanced T-SQL techniques and data visualization using QlikView,Tableau, SSRS/SSIS.
- Have created and usedWinformsto create functionality in networking module.
- DeployWCFservices onAzure cloud.
- ConfigureAzure cloud service for end point deployment.
- Solid understanding of messaging and repository patterns. (ex. moving from monolithic to microservices).
- Managed the code versions using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Silverlight.
Environment: .NetFramework 4.5.2, C#, C++, ASP.NET, VB.NET4.5.2 MVC 5.0, WCF (RESTful), web services, MVC Web API, VB6, Site core, Apache Hadoop 2.5.2, Ajax, Entity framework, LINQ, Jenkins, SQL server 2012 R2, PostgreSQL 9.4.7, Azure, Git, HTML, CSS, Winforms, oracle 10g, Bootstrap 3, AutoFac, Json, Microservices, Angular JS, JQuery, TFS, Silverlight, SSRS.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr .Net developer
- Interacted with clients for requirements, discussed the feasibility of requirements, designing the layout of web pages, participating in the development and Key technical analyst role in the inception, elaboration and construction phases Scrum/Agile methodology.
- Designed and developed rich UI Screens with HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2, Knockout JS and also developed GUI using VB6.
- Published Web services using C#.NETto interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used UML to create the flow diagrams and represent interactions in the system.
- Developed User Controls, used .NETweb controls and improved the performance of the application by configuring the caching.
- Created login-based member’s area that displays ASP.NETpages based on access levels and assigned Roles.
- Framework/Libraries -Bootstrap, React JS, Kendo, Redux.
- Created automated utilities (via the use of VBScript and PowerShell scripting) to gather data in a legacy Exchange 2003 messaging environment to assist in the migration strategy, to the newly implemented Exchange 2007/Windows 2008 Active Directory/messaging environment.
- Worked With AutoFac Libraries for integration of components which is built on the google code.
- Utilized VB.NET, ASP.NET and created web forms, user controls, web services.
- Created WCF service that performs a search on various entities as well as consumed the web services in the application.
- Used Micro-services for the easy process and accurate output.
- For the desktop application used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF Restful service) for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients and also implemented WPF with MVVM and silverlight.
- Extensively used datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NETpage.
- Used ADO.NET(Data Adapters, Data Sets) for database connectivity to SQL Server database.
- Used LINQ for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using ASP.Net.
- Created several SQL Reports in large database with Design, Develop, and Build and publish the reports using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services 2008 and used WCF for acquiring and manipulating data.
- Experience in using JSON web token for authentication and secure information exchange.
- Implemented user level security, extracted technical specifications from the database server using ADO.netand SQL Server stored procedures.
- Effectively designed application windows using XAML using various WPF controls like Data Grid, Combo box, Textbox, etc.
- Also used T-SQL to handle errors, transcation controls, exception handling etc.
- Used CI/CD tools for the validation of continuous merging of work copies.
- Generated and deployed Reports using SSRS.
- Implemented Abstract Factory Design Factor to DALto give functionality to connect different type of database like oracle and sql server.
- Experience inimporting/exportingdata between different sources like Oracle/Access/Excel etc. using SSIS/DTS utility.
- Used VSS for maintaining the component and for release and version management.
- Used Atlassian tools for debugging and team collaboration.
- Hosting of Windows WEB API's, Asp.Net applications in IIS and creating Cloud Instance using AWS for deployment in product environment.
- Involved in Unit Testing and running the test case to proper functioning.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, .NETFramework 4.0, WCF (restful), VB6, WPF, XAML, MVC,Angular js XML, Json, LINQ, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Xml- Schema, AutoFac, SQL Server 2008R2, Oracle, Windows Server 2008.
Jr. .Net Developer
- Designed the source and applications under agile process.
- Involved in Planning and estimating the technical design aspects and preparing design documents.
- Designed rich UI Screens with HTML5, CSS3, Angular Js and also developed GUI.
- Developed user interface (Web Forms) for the modules using ASP.NET server controls, Validation controls, HTML for the front-end ordering system, where business logic was implemented using VB.Net.
- Developed business logics using c#/c++.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using Views and the business logic was coded in C#. Developed business use cases, sequential, collaborative, activity and class diagrams for the enterprise presentation, and business and data access components of the system using UML.
- Designed classes following OOP principles and implemented them in .netin framework 3.5.
- Implemented Validation Controls, Created Master Pages, used themes, skins, Grid view and CSS to improve look and feel of the Web pages.
- Used Atlassian tool jira for issue tracking and team collaboration.
- Extensively usedData Adapter, Dataset, Data View, Data Table, Oracle connection, oracle command and SQL Connectionin the application.
- Used Datasets, Data Table and Data View to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Responsible for unit testing and functional testing of application.
- Working in Agile/Scrum Methodologies for rapid development and regular adaption to the varying requirements and continuous delivery of the working software.
- Involved in the Analysis, Design, and Development of the intranet site using ASP.NETand C#, Implemented 3-Tier architecture.
- Involved in development of various methods of Business Layers using C#.
- Developed assemblies for business logic using C#/C++.
- Designed and developed various interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C# and ADO.NET.
- Developed User control for Menu display.
- Created Web Forms, HTML, XML, CSS and XSL Stack per business requests.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers and views using SQL Server 2000.
- Extensively used ADO.NETto access the Database.
- Data Grid was used extensively to display various SQL Server elements.
- Used Validation controls to validate the input and Java Script is used for Client Side Validation.
- Used Crystal Reports for report generation and integrate into .NETapplications.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets for a unified look and feel of the application.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.0, c#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Java Scripts, Angular Js, SQL Server 2005, WEB SEVICES, Ajax, XML, HTML, CSS, Unit Testing, Integration Testing.