- Software Professional with 6 years of experience in end - to- end development of software applications from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, implementation using Microsoft.Net Technologies.
- Experienced in building web applications using.NET framework.
- Experienced in ASP.Net, MVC, C, C++, C#, WCF, WPF ADO.Net, Entity Framework, SQL Server.
- Experience in developing/consuming WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services.
- Proven ability to gather client requirements and implement them as high-quality designs that offer enhanced functionality and meet client objectives.
- RDBMS experience on PL/SQL and T-SQL, Stored procedures, Views with SQL Server. Accessed and queried SQL Server database through .NET using SQL Connection, SQL Command, SQL Data Reader, and Dataset.
- Reporting experience in developing web/client server reports using Microsoft SSRS, SSIS and Crystal Reports.
- Experience in Visual Studio.Net, IIS and MS Access.
- Excellent analytical and programming abilities in using technology to create flexible and maintainable solutions for complex development problems.
- Successful in meeting new technical challenges and finding solutions to meet the business needs by interacting with the client.
- Worked Under Agile Methodology.
- Experience in testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Having worked in a variety of development environments, I have gained knowledge and skills involved in all areas of the development life cycle
Microsoft .Net Framework: .Net 4.5, C#, WCF, ADO.NET, Web services, Web Forms, MVC
Languages: C, C++, C#, PL/SQL, TSQL, SQL.
RDBMS & Databases: SQL, Triggers, MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 , PL/SQL, MySQL, SSIS, MS Access, ADO.NET.
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, waterfall, Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD).
Development tools: MS Office, Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015/2017/2019 , SQL Management Studio, SQL Server Data tools, MY SQL work bench.
Others: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Visual Studio.NET, Visual Source safe, MS Office.
Version Controls: Git, SVN.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Develop web applications in ASP.NET using C#, MVC, and SQL
- Involved in working with AGILE /Scrum environment.
- Involving in Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Daily Sprint Status meetings.
- Utilize Visual Studio Team Services for source control, work item tracking, and team collaboration
- Mainly working on the back-end process focusing on development according to the user requirements and fixing bugs or making changes if required for the current developed part of application.
- Developing the new enhancements to the project.
- Design and implement data structures in Microsoft SQL Server. Creating database objects according to the requirements
- Extensively working on writing large and complicated queries for Data requests.
- Design and implement data structures in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working on fixing bugs while Trouble shoot issues.
- Develop and coordinate software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Confer with Business analyst, Manager and other developers to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Support ongoing data request processes for the end-user and internal clients.
- Review existing software available to anticipate and prevent/correct errors that can occur in production and adaptation to new hardware or in implementing system improvements.
- Analyze requirements of the current project to developed or anticipate the software.
- Tracking and reporting activities to the Management which include results, status and root cause analysis.
Confidential, Mayfield Village, OH
- Involved in gathering and analyzing the requirements from the client and actively involved in Full Life Cycle Development.
- Developed application using agile methodology.
- Designed and developed the application using MVC 4.0 Architecture.
- Involved in the design, coding, testing and implementation of various modules.
- Responsible for designing screens and writing code behind logic.
- Format pages in Cascading Style Sheets.
- Use Grid View controls to display data obtained from database.
- Developed rich frontend UI using ASP.Net and AJAX controls and enhanced the User interface as per the requirements.
- Used Angular JS for fast responsive pages.
- Designed and developed web forms with ASP.Net, JSON.
- Responsible for developing and consuming WCF web services
- Involved in implementing using Microsoft Entity Framework. Used ADO.NET Entity Framework to Entities Connect to the Database and perform all the database transactions.
- Responsible for developing scripts, Triggers, Functions to perform data transactions on MYSQL Server Database.
- Implemented Unit Testing at each level of application development.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in requirement analysis, designing and development.
- Developed user interface uniformity with CSS.
- Developed the Web Application in ASP.Net using Master Pages, Themes & skins to maintain the consistent look and feel throughout the application.
- Designed and Developed Web Services to synchronize data from Remote application database to Online Database using C#.Net, ASP.Net, Visual Studio.Net.
- Involved in implementing the business logic using C# and OOPS principles.
- Responsible for debugging and fixing bugs.
- Involved in maintaining documentation for design and development.
- Involved in testing and fixing the issues discovered during the testing process.
- Involved in deploying the application on the IIS server.
- Developed the user manual for the end user.
- Provided support and involved in maintenance process.
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.Net to connect, retrieve and update the data from SQL Server.
- Designed and Developed application using in 3-Tier architecture using ASP.NET 3.5 and C#.NET
- Serialized Objects to XML Format using C# Sytem.xml Library.
- Implemented features like Partial classes, Anonymous types, Read-Only Properties, Collections, polymorphism and inheritance of C# in building data entity model.
- Wrote complex SQL Queries, Tables, Views, stored procedures, cursors and indexes
- Created reports using Crystal Reports for generating analysis reports based on the key variable stored in database.
- Worked with requirements in Agile Methodologies (SCRUM).
- Designed and developed new applications using C# and ASP.Net.
- Created user access control to restrict users based on user roles.
- Worked on front end.
- Used SQL for data manipulation.
- Involved in Database Designing, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL Server.
- Achieved database connectivity and data processing usingADO.NET.
- Involved in unit testing of the modules before submitting to QA.