- Around 8 years of experience in IT Professional wif all phases of Software Development Life Cycle process (SDLC) involving, Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing and Implementation of Client/Server applications using Microsoft .NET and also has experience in client management, product development & Support.
- Extensive experience wif Microsoft.NetTechnologies (.NETFramework 4.5/4.0/3.0, MS Visual Studio, ASP.NET, ADO.NET,C# & VB.NET, Win Forms, Web Forms, Windows Services, LINQ, Web Services/WCF, Enterprise Library), Entity Framework and various relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle).
- Hands on experience in developing Multi - tier/N-Tier Architectures and implementing the concept of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Polymorphism and Design Patterns.
- Experience in Agile /Scrum Methodologies and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience in C# advanced concepts such as LINQ, Generics, Delegates, Ajax controls and Lambda Expressions.
- Experienced in consuming and developing Web Services like Web API and WCF Services using Simple Object Access Protocol, WPF, Restful Web Services to support Service Oriented Architecture SOA .
- Successfully implemented many design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Strategy and Dependency Injection design Patterns.
- Experience in .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Experience and working knowledge wif Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service platform a plus.
- Experience wif analyzing enterprise applications and migrating existing workloads to Azure or AWS.
- Working knowledge in configuration and version management and control using Visual Source Safe (VSS), Clear-Case, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2008/2010), JIRA and GIT.
- Extensively used ORM Tools such Entity Frame work 6.0, ADO.NET data objects, LINQ TO SQL.
- Thorough Knowledge of Database design and implementation. Hands on experience in wif T-SQL (stored procedures, functions, data types, queries, Indexes, triggers, views, functions, Performance Tuning, Query Optimization).
- Good Knowledge in designing Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Collaboration diagrams) using Designer tools like MS Visio,TIBCO.
- Experience in report writing according to the business requirement in SSRS/Crystal Reports and also ETL implementation using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Workingexperience in deploying applications in IIS.
- Good working experience in performing Unit Testing in all developed .NET Applications and expertise in writing N-Unit tests and Fit Test,TDD.
- Expertise in writing business process documents, Technical specs and Functional documents.
- Good understanding of technology wif focus on delivering business solutions.
- Comprehensive problem-solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, Interpersonal Skills and Leadership Qualities.
Languages: C#, .NET, VB.NET, C, C++, MS SQL, PL/SQL and T-SQL.
.NET Technologies: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 (CLR, CLS, CTS), C#, VC++,VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, Win Forms, Web Forms, SOAP, LINQ, NUnit, WCF, WPF, AJAX, Entity Framework, MVC, Web API, Microsoft Azure,GUI,.NET Core, AWS,TIBCO.
Database: MS-SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012/2015, MYSQL,Oracle 9i/10g/11g,No SQL(Mongo DB).
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008.
Middleware: Web services, Web API, WCF Services, SQL Server Integration Services.
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS 6.0/7.0/8.0), TFS Server, GitHub,GIT
Reporting Tools: SSIS, SSRS.
Design pattern: MVC, MVP, MVVM,ASP.
Operating Systems: Windows 2010/8/7 Windows Server 2008/2012.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Full Stack.NET developer
- Involved in software development including system analysis, detail design, development and quality assurance. Worked wif Product Manager to hash out requirements and helped bridge the gap between business requirements and technical implementation.
- Worked inAgile Methodologyfor Implementing Insurance Management Project and to review progress of project in monthly sprintsImplementing and designing various modules of insurance Gateway using MVCand C#.NET, VB.NETin .NETFramework 4.0.
- Created several web pages using C#,MVC, ADO.NET, LINQ using .NETFramework.
- Created Controllers, views, partial views using scaffolding template in Razor view engine.
- Responsible for UI design wif Angular2 using Typescript 2.3, Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3
- Used ASP.NETMVC 5, Ajax,
- Data annotations to enforce data validations.
- Designed the GUI win forms UI using Telerik controls, AJAX updated controls, Bootstrap classes, implemented client side functions using Java Script.
- Worked wif different ASP.Netdependencies. Implemented Angular4on the frontend for the views and Developed custom HTML elements using directives.
- Developed WCF Services to interact wif the back end to get the necessary XML/VBscript data for each email templates and worked wif REST and SOAP services.
- Designed the application as 3-tier architecture wif extensive use of Object Oriented programming techniques, Used microservices.
- Involved in migrating an application to .NET CORE.
- Code was written using a Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach.
- Managed to implement a layout system which adapt to changing window and display conditions by using WPF layout controls.
- Development methodology used was the Scrum and Agile methodology and Process included iterative development, daily stand-up meetings, & customer managed backlog.
- Implemented and Consumed Web Services using Ajax calls and Elastic search mapping.
- ImplementedService Oriented Architecture (SOA)for providing inputs in architecting, designing and application development group.
- Worked on web APIs to expose data from data sources to external and third party applications.
- Implemented Object relational mapping (ORM) wif Entity Framework Code First 6.
- Worked wif Entity relation (E-R) diagrams in order to access data from data sources.
- Developed stored procedures in SQL Server 2014 in order map data through the entity frame work.
- Created Stored Procedures/ Functions in SQL Server using T-SQL.
- As support database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Packages, Triggers, Tables, Functions and Views.
- Managed and maintained SSMS and NoSQL(Mongo DB) databases in production domain.
- Created Jobs, Packages, and Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS) on SQL Server Database
- Implemented Azure Application Insights to store user activities and error logging.
- Worked wif QA team on daily basis in fixing the reportmiced bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Deploying Web Application onto IIS 7.6/8.0 for testing the Application on a weekly basis.
- Used TFS for version control of the source code along wif the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
Environment: C#, C++, ASP.Net, MVC5, ADO.net, Entity Frame Work 6.0, Visual Studio 2013/2015, SQL Server 2014/2016, Azure, Web-Services, E-R Diagrams, Web API, TFS, IIS 7.x, Java Script(ECMA script 6), JQuery, Json, AJAX, HTML, CSS, Angular4, SSIS, SSRS,GIT,MS Office .
Confidential, Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Involved in the development of new applications and enhancement of existing applications to provide additional functionality.
- Used Agile methodology for task breakdown and SCRUM meetings for achieving SPRINT plan milestones.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Extensively used datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page.
- UsedSharePointClient Object Model to implement client side solutions like the news ticker web part and custom forms.
- Full responsive functionality available across devices and desktop browsers using C#,VB.net, AngularJS,Angular2, Java Script(ECMA Script 3), jQuery and Bootstrap.
- URL routing handled by UI state router, allowing us to divide the application into logical modules (templates and controllers), each of which would be instantiated when its route was invoked.
- Worked wif a team implementing business specifications to configure and customize the BlackbaudCRMplatform.
- Used Angular JS Data Binding to sync data between the model and view.
- Worked on developing and consuming REST Services and SOAP services.
- Worked on web APIs to expose data from data sources to external and third party applications
- Used Master pages, AJAX controls, User controls, Custom controls to suit user's needs.
- Created and Exposed REST Services at client side application and developing front-end using Angular JS.
- Created and used Design patterns (Singleton, Abstract Factory).
- Used Razor Engine for creating web pages.
- Worked on authentication using FTP. Installed and controlled Elastic search engine to mange logs.
- Developed various web services using WCF which can be consumed by web application and other systems.
- Experience in creating the windows applications using WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), and WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) for getting the Data from web services.
- Involved in designing database, SQL queries optimization and performance tuning.
- Wrote stored procedures wif complex SQL queries.
- Installed and configured MongoDB.Used Mongo Dump or Mongo Store for the backup and restoration of database.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Joins, Triggers in SQL Server 2015 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Performed both manual and automated testing, N-unit Testing, TDD.
- SSIS used for data mapping all migrated jobs and designed SSIS packages to transfer data from flat files to SQL server using BI development tool
- Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Developed Entity framework based database access layer using LINQ to SQL.
- Effectively managed project work by securing the source code, versioning, work item tracking, reporting and build using Visual Studio Team Foundation Server.
- Developed a Software application using MVVM pattern.
- Used Microsoft sync framework for synchronization of our application data from local to Master.
- Developed core functionality wif the ASP.NETMVC Framework (C#, ASP.NET, WWF).
- Implemented Agile/Scrum methodology in application development.
- Involved in implementation of Business Logic using C#.net.
- Involved in creating Cascade Style Sheets (CSS), Cross Browser Compatibility.
- Used Kendo UI for building modern web apps. The framework features lots of UI widgets, a rich data visualization framework, an auto-adaptive mobile framework, and all the tools needed for HTML app development, such as data source, templates, MVVM, drag-and-drop component, and more
- Delivering new functionalities, integrations and analyzing its impactsand connecting the third party POS Software.
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to Dataset to collaborate the domain and integration objects wif the view objects.
- UsedSharePointDesigner 2010 for modifying the Web part functionalities, look & feel of the Site and even for the Customized search results.
- Used Entity Framework ORM tool for business rules validation, accessing and modify SQL Server 2012 data using C#.NET, VS2013, LINQ.
- Developed in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOP/OOD) programming.
- Experience on Oracle 10g for creating tables, views, procedures and packages.
- Involved in Analysis, Requirements gathering, Development, and Unit Testing, Testing, Deployment and User acceptance test support.
- Followed Test Driven Development (TDD) using Nunit.
- Developed applications wif web based N-tier application architecture.
- Designed and implemented Rich Interactive UI screens using Silverlight and performed data manipulations/bindings using WCF Services.
- Involved in production support
- Well versed wif using HP Quality Center when working wif Defects.
- Used GIT and Tortoise SVN to automatically build the projects and source code management.
- Assisting the team member when necessary wif their daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Interactive relationship wif clients and gatheird the requirements for the application. Involved in Waterfall methodology
- Worked wif basic UNIX commands.
- Developed stored procedures, Sql queries and views for adhoc reports
- Communicated wif the MS SQL Server Database wif ADO.Net objects
- Developed custom reporting tools, setting up automated health monitoring and alerting for builds and environments
- Development of Web pages using ASP.Net, MVC, Web API,C#. Net,VB.Net in .Net framework 4.5,Mobile application.
- Designing and customizing UI Bootstrap Template
- Involve in SMS reporting integration
- Designing and implementing SSRS Reports
- Implemented payment gateway integrations
- Implemented Email service integrations
- Created database objects like tables, Joins views, PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers
- Designing documents, use case diagrams, dataflow diagrams, and class diagrams using Visual Studio 2010
- Used AJAX.Net and Ajax Control Tool kit for asynchronous data retrieval and dynamic, interactive content display.
- Defined test plans, writing and tracking defects, preparing defects reports using MS Excel.
- Analyzed, designed and developed the logical and physical database structure based on requirements.
- Involved in deployment and hosting of websites on IIS Server
Associate software engineer
- Worked wif web application like Asp.Net, created web pages using C# as the programming language, database connections.
- Developed Master pages and worked wif different server controls and validation controls.
- Worked wif Script Manager and Update Panel in ASP.NET, AJAX Server Control to develop the GUI .
- Involved in implementing AJAX controls to reduce the Post back while modifying Grid View Data.
- Created tables, views, and stored procedures depend on requirement. Developed the Business Logic Layer using C#.NET.
- Used ADO.NETand its components Data Reader, Dataset, Connection and Data Adapter to access the SQL database.
- Used extensively Java Script and ASP.NETAJAX for front end and Ajax framework.
- Implemented client side logic using Java Script, jQuery and JSON.
- Responsible for writing stored procedures in T-SQL for backend communication.
- Created triggers, functions, cursors and joins on database tables in SQL Server database and ORACLE
- Involved in Unit testing, bug fixing and User acceptance testing.
- Used Waterfall methodology for development
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source control.
Environment: SQL Server 2008/, UNIX, Visual Studio 2010, Asp.Net Microsoft Office, C#,TFS