- 8+ years of experience as .Net Developer in Client /Server, Web Applications and Windows applications using Microsoft Technologies and .NET framework.
- Strong in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems.
- Experienced in working wif iterative Agile Programming Methodologies (Scrum), Waterfall methodologies, and Test - driven development (TDD).
- Experience wif Sprint activities including JIRA, CA Harvest, HP ALM for User Stories and defects.
- Extensive experience in N-Tier applications using Interface and Transaction implementation, Object oriented programming and Relational databases.
- Highly proficient in designing and developing application systems in local and distributed environment using various Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Extensive Knowledge in design and development of User Interfaces using ASP.NET, MVC, Visual Basic and C#.
- Strong experience in data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects such as Dataset, Data Reader, Data list, Data Adaptor.
- Good Experience wif T-SQL, PL/SQL Queries, Store Procedures, Relations etc.
- Expertise in secure Cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure for developing, implementing and organizing applications and service projects.
- Experienced in customizing SharePoint Sites, SharePoint Lists, Document Libraries, and Meeting workspaces.
- Experience in deploying and testing web applications on IIS 6.0/7.0/8.0.
- Experience in working wif Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) stack SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for data integration, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports for business intelligence and Visualization
- Good Hands on experience using Web Services (SOAP, REST, Restful), Web API and WCF.
- Hands on experience in Language Integrated Query (LINQ) for getting Lists, arrays and collections, worked on retrieve data from LINQ to SQL, LINQ to ADO.Net Datasets, LINQ to Objects, and LINQ to XML.
- Experience in .NET security features such as Autantication (Windows-based Autantication, Forms-based Autantication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Experienced in Performance Tuning of Applications.
- Strong experience in developing Stored Procedures to improve performance of the site and to decrease the number of server side scripts to implement the business logic.
- Experience wif Source Code Management, Code Documentation, Application Documentation, and User Guide and User Training Manuals preparation process.
- Good familiarity in working wif SCM/Version Controlling Tools - SVN, CA Harvest, CVS Tortoise, Git, GitHub, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Proficient in PL/SQL Queries, Views, Joins, Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Good noledge in T-SQL Performance Tuning and Optimization of queries for reports using MS SQL Profiler, Index Tuning Wizard and SQL Query.
- Strong working experience in migration of Web Applications from .Net 1.1 to .Net 3.5.
- Experience in application’s Bug Fixing, Performance and Unit Testing as well as Module Testing and Integration Testing.
- Good working experience in using of JIRA, HP ALM for Bug tracking.
- Experience in Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server, SVN, CA Harvest.
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2003 Server/XP and Linux
Languages: C#.NET, VB,VB.NET, ASP.NET, C, C++, Java Script, VB Script
.Net Technologies: VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#.Net, LINQ, MVC, WCF, WPF, ADO.Net, Visual Studio, TFS
Web Servers: Microsoft IIS 5.1/6.0/7.1
Web Services: SOAP, REST, Restful
Version control: Visual SourceSafe, CVS,TFS, SVN,CA Harvest
Cloud Services: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure
RDBMS/NOSQL: MS-SQL Server 2000/ 2005 /2008/ 2012/2014/2016, T-SQL, Oracle9i/10g, MS Access, PL/SQL
IDE: Visual Studio 2015/ 2013/ 2008/ 2005/ 2003 and Visual Studio.NET
Concepts: OOPS, Software Engineering, Patterns and practices, MVC Architecture
MSBI Stack: SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
Testing Tools/Bug Tracking Tools: Jira, HP ALM, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, Karma, Jasmine
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr.Net Developer/Web Developer
- Followed agile methodologies (Scrum) and Test Driven Development.
- Applied Agile Test Practices Scrum, Scripted Test Cases for Test Driven Development TDD.
- Participated in requirements gathering and compiled them into design document
- Used C# MVC 4.6.1 wif ADO.Net Entity Framework 6.0, visual studio 2015, J Query, Java script, CSS3, HTML5, Boot Strap, SQL server 2016 to Build web Application.
- Used Entity Framework model for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using ASP.NET.
- Implemented J query on click events, functions, Boot strap Navigation bars, Customised CSS Razor views, and Web gird to make the UI look Rich.
- Implemented Ajax JSON calls for getting the data from controller to View.
- Used ASP.Net validation controls, data annotations, Exception Handlers and Java Script for client side validations.
- Developed Razor views, Action results, Action filters, multithreading etc.
- Created Model Popup’s Partial Views, Custom Layouts for certain pages throughout the application.
- Used WCF Web services for getting some part of data from SAP. Created XML tags for request and response.
- Used CA Harvest Repository for deployment of Test and Production Data.
- Worked on Controller Logics to get the data back wif JSON Result.
- Created SQL Tables, Store Procedures, Complex Queries, Relations and schema.
- Imported Legacy Data from MS Access and Oracle to SQL using SSIS.
- Created Unit test cases for checking the accuracy of the code.
- Helped the QA team for testing Unit test methods in POSTMAN.
- Worked on Cloud Technologies like Microsoft Azure for storing data. Worked on Storage explorer, Blobs, queues, tables etc.
- Developed Cross-Platform Mobile app using Xamarin Forms wif code sharing between all platforms (Android, iOS and Universal Windows apps)
- Involved in Discussion Board for Client Interaction for the change requests and follow-ups.
ConfidentialSr.Net Developer/Web Developer
- Followed agile methodologies (Scrum) and Test Driven Development.
- Developed an Angular JS 2.0 workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible configuration and management of multi-step user input flows.
- Created java Script, J Query Tooltips, Dialog, bind, accordion, on load, on hover functions etc.
- Created REST Web API in Visual Studio 2015 and Used IBM DB2 as a database and wrote all the Database logic’s in web API.
- Created the Confidential Project and Web API Project into 2 separate solutions and referenced the DLL’s in each of them, so that no database stuff will be on the main Project, which has sensitive information related to US ARMY.
- Created SSL Token based Security autantication to authorize the valid call each time.
- Involved in Automated Testing using POSTMAN.
- Worked in database development, for creating complex database tables, queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, CRUD operations, Cursors and Triggers using IBM DB2 and Exception handling uses the try, catch, and finally keywords to attempt actions that may not succeed, to handle failures, and to clean up resources afterwards.
- Implemented Session, User cache, View bag and Temp Bag for keeping the information throughout the application
- Used Elmah for Error handling and saving the stack trace to a log Table for storing the exact error every time.
- Experience in AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, Auto Scaling Groups (ASG), EBS, RDS, IAM, Cloud Formation, Route 53, Cloud Watch, and Cloud Front.
- Used LINQ to SQL for querying data from the database and for inserting and updating templates and cases into the database. Worked wif LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Collections, Object etc.
- Worked on Angular 2 templates using Bootstrap framework, writing clean, well commented code.
- Developed Web API in ASP.NET Core wif use of Dapper at the Repository Layer as Micro ORM for on boarding application, Experience wif micro services and .NET core is an asset.
- Develop MVC pattern based web applications, using the latest tools and technologies from Microsoft - ASP.NET Core.
- Used JIRA Software for issue tracking, record and follow the progress of every problem or "issue" that user identifies until the problem is resolved and Maintenance/Enhancement of Project and handling/fixing bug on daily basis.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr.Net Developer/Web Developer
- Involved in the Architecture design and implementation of Accountability application using C# Asp.Net MVC, Visual Studio 2017, Java Script, J Query, HTML, Angular JS, .Net Framework 4.5, Entity Framework etc.
- Involved in the SDLC throughout the project starting from development to production.
- Implemented Agile Methodology for the Accountability project and Water fall for the Web Forms Project
- Worked on TFS repository source control for deploying the Accountability project and web forms project.
- Involved in standup and status update meetings wif the client.
- Developed Rich UI using Java Script, j Query, HTML, CSS, JSON, AJAX, Bootstrap and Angular JS for Accountability project.
- Worked on Angular JS Asynchronous calls, Controller Logics, Events etc.
- Created XML tags for the WCF web services. Worked on request and response.
- Worked on generating high chart reports using Java script and J Query
- Used bootstrap and CSS for getting responsive user interface.
- Generated Monster PDF print dynamically from tables and charts
- Involved in generating Excel spreadsheets and Html print for the Grid Tables
- Responsible for developing the GUI for the user interface wif Different controls (Grid View, Data List, Textbox, List Controls, Dropdown, Validation Controls etc.).
- Worked on WCF web services for getting the data from third party tools.
- Created custom DLL’S to Java Script High Charts for future use.
- Worked extensively on controller logics for sending data to view.
- Worked wif LINQ queries, lambda expressions, List to JSON for filtering the data and sending to View.
- Worked on Web forms Project for Institutional portal using ADO.NET.
- Developed Web page using Angular JS framework and created Angular JS Controllers, Scope, Model, view, Services, Factory etc. which isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Created Custom Web Forms for each institution for the institutional portal.
- Created Various Grid views and navigation links for the institutional portal.
- Worked wif SQL server 2012 and visual studio 2017.
- Worked Extensively on creating stored procedures, Functions complex Queries, triggers, Import and export etc. in SQL server 2012
- Worked on security login using role based autantication.
- Created CB PASS security autantication for Login Using the role based autantication
- Worked on various user stories and defects based on the priority.
- Created basic Unit Tests and code reviews for each deployment.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in all the phases of the life cycle starting from scoping till deployment.
- Worked on CVS tortoise repository source controls.
- Implemented Semi Agile scrum methodology for decor Application.
- Implemented Entity framework code first approach for the project.
- Utilized various JQUERY plug-in to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Developing Responsive Design UI, Single Page Applications and HTML Wireframes using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS3 Media Queries Ajax, Angular JS, and Bootstrap.
- Worked extensively on front end tools like J Query, bootstrap, HTML, CSS etc.
- Used angular JS 2.0 for Rich UI, worked on expressions, modular patterns, data binding and good noledge on Angular JS 4.0
- Good hands on experience on using events, controllers etc. using angular JS.
- Involved in using Micro services message dispatching, event listener etc.
- Good experience wif design patterns, solid principles etc.
- Created WCF web services for getting data from SAP through BizTalk calls.
- Worked on Soap and Rest full web services for getting data from SAP.
- Involved in creating XML’S for web service calls.
- Developed controllers and its action methods for the entire workflow for the application wif ASP.NET MVC.
- Involved in generating PDF, EXCEL Spreadsheet and HTML print for the invoice payments and open orders.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls wif Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page.
- Worked on SQL server and PL SQL oracle 10g/11g
- Worked on cloud computing using windows azure and SQL server azure.
- Using Entity Framework, connected to relational data by writing LINQ to SQL queries
- Good noledge on multi-threading and dependency injections.
- Designed and developed Schema for the SQL database. Involved in creating tables, views and stored procedures for the project.
- Worked on login security autantication by separating users based on Role id’s
- Worked on gird sorting, scrolling, paging, grid search and crud operations.
- Worked on creating SQL agent jobs, generating temporary password pin for login autantication etc.
- Wrote various T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, constraints, Functions, Security patterns, Views and Triggers using SQL Server 2008 and 2012 in order to handle all kinds of transactions.
- Involved in UAT, QA and production Deployment and enhancements.
- Worked on Oracle database, good PLSQL experience
- Performed Functional Testing to check the stability of the product.
- Working on creating Rest Services using ASP.NET Web API and C#
- Worked on ETL tools like SSIS for export and import of tables and Crystal Reports & AD hoc Reports for generating report.
- Good experience wif SQL server reporting tools (SSRS)
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5, MVC 3,Visual Studio 2008, WCF, Web API, Silverlight, Expression studio, WCF, C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2008 R2, T-SQL, Team Foundation Server 2010, Perforce Source Control, Enterprise Library, Agile Methodologies, SOAP, SOA, XML,TFS, .Net Remoting.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in various phases of SDLC like requirement analysis and preparing technical specifications.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NETapplication autantication using .NET Framework, C#.NET, Model View Controller(MVC).
- Followed Scrum & Test-Driven Development Methods in Semi Agile Scrum Methodologyto produce high Quality software.
- Implementation of design and development of web application usingASP.NETMVC 5, Entity Framework 6.0 wif Repository, Dependency Injection patterns and Razor View Engine.
- Using Global Cache & Entity Framework to retrieve data & stored in cache and retrieve wherever require.
- Using various types of Filters and Attributes of MVC to write crisp and clean code.
- Used .Net framework 4.0, 4.5 n-tier architecture & Object-Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Angular JS, Node JS AJAXand heavyJ Query, HTML 5for front-end development, worked intensely on the user interface using ASP.NET.
- Used angular JS 1.4 for web service calls, callbacks. Worked on new $cookie service, promises etc.
- Worked on Win forms project using ADO.NET
- Good enough Knowledge on Micro services.
- Hands on experience in importing data from oracle 11g to SQL server 2012 using SSIS.
- Surveyed information to develop win forms application wif significant business logic.
- Created XML files andXSL/XSLT/XPATHfor presentation and transferring data toHTMLPage
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Web Forms Application
- Created ASP.NET pages wif web server controls for the presentation layer.
- Used Ado.Net wif SQL server 2008.
- Created various drop downs, pop up’s, grid views. Paging, sorting, etc.
- Debugging and troubleshooting java script code using fire bug, fiddler.
- Data formatting was done using HTML, CSS and client side scripting using J Query.
- Created web custom controls and web user controls when necessary.
- Created windows autantication for the login page and saved the user details in session for throughout the application.
- Implemented Water Fall Methodology for the analysis and design of the applications.
- Worked on HTML5, CSS3, and Java Script for the ASPX page.
- Created SQL tables, relations, triggers and user functions in SQL server 2008.
- Database transactions were achieved through datasets, data reader and SQL Adapter.
- Used Generic Collection for passing the Data between the Layers.
- Involved in performance tuning and query optimization. Performance tuning of some existing applications
- Involved in supporting the old classic ASP application, rectifying the day to day defects that are in Assigned to me.
- Worked on Importing Data from Excel file to SQL server using SQL server import/export wizard.
- Used TFS repository for the deployment of code.
- Hands on Knowledge on MS Access Macrons and development.
- Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Deployment.
- Designed and developed complete front-end application using Classic ASP/VB Web Forms.
- Developed BLL wif C# as backend.
- Created User Controls for the header and footer of the website which appears in all the pages.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like data list and drop down.
- Boxes used pagination and sorting features of data grid in reports.
- Implemented validation using ASP.NET validation controls.
- Created queries and stored procedures in the SQL Server Database.