- 8+ years of extensive experience wif all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Analysis, Design, Development and Testing
- Experience developing Web Forms, Web Services, Win Services, Web Pages using various .NET Frameworks.
- Developed web - based applications using ASP.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, VB.Net, Silverlight, JQuery, WCF, LINQ, JSON, AngularJS, MSEL, HTML5 and XML.
- Experience wif various development methodologies like Agile, Test Driven Development
- Experience in developing Web Applications using ASP.NETFull stack (MVC framework, Web API)
- Extensively Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving teh data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Experienced and fully engaged in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes gathering and analyzing business requirements, functional/technical specifications, designing, developing, testing, deploying teh applications, and providing production support.
- Extensive noledge of applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) for modeling a system.
- Experience in SQL Server and SSIS (Integration Service) package design, constructing, and deployment.
- RDBMS Experience wif Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers and imports and exports of Data in SQL Server.
- Experienced in using Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server(TFS) and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Strong expertise in database design and programming skills.
- Hands on experience in creating content driven and user-friendly application using WPF and Silver light.
- Extensive noledge of C# object-oriented programming language concepts like Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Experience in design and development of applications using N-Tier Architecture.
- Experienced in developing triggers, user defined functions and stored procedures.
- Experienced in ADO.NETcomponents such as Datasets, Data Adapters, Data Readers.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects on time.
- Experienced in Manual Testing and Automation Testing.
- Knowledge in writing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Experience in Functional Testing, Unit Testing, GUI Testing, Back-end Testing using SQL, Browser Compatibility Testing, Web Services Testing, System Testing and UAT.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence Architecture, ETL Processes, Data marts and Data-warehouse Design. Strong debugging skills in n-tiered ASP.Net/C#web application.
- Deployed Websites, having 3-tier architecture (Web Server, Web Services server, Database server). Good noledge in developing web API.
- Working noledge on Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS Services.
- Experience in maintaining automation framework and PowerShell as Scripting Language.
- Expertise in database design and database programming in MS-SQL Server (using stored procedures, functions and triggers), Access and networked Paradox.
- Extensive Knowledge on MongoDB.
- Experience in writing queries, Indexes, triggers, views, functions, stored procedures, designing & normalization of relational database in Transact SQL and PL/SQL using SQL Server Oracle 9i/10g.
- Experience in teh strategy and practical implementation of AWS Cloud-Specific technologies including AWS EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, ELB, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, RedShift, Lambda, SNS, Dynamo DB and also Devops tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet and Docker.
- Good Experience in database development in creating complex database Queries, Views, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Triggers.
- Good Knowledge in SharePoint, BizTalk Server, RabbitMQ, Couchbase (MS SQL) and Windows Azure.
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/ Windows 7/8/10
Microsoft Technologies: NetFramework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework
Programming Languages: C#.Net, VB.Net, C
Web Technology: ASP.NETClassic ASP, HTML, HTML5 XML, XHTML, DHTML, ASP.NetMVC, WPF, WCF, Ajax, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap and Silverlight2.0/3.0, XPATH, XSLT, Web services, WSDL, WWF, UML, SOAP, SOA.
Environments: Microsoft Visual Studio … Eclipse 3.0
Scripting Languages: Java Script, JQuery, JSON
Database: SQL Server, MongoDB
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/ 6.0/7.0
Areas of Knowledge: Angular, Microsoft Azure
Confidential, Glen Allen, VA
Sr .Net Developer
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct teh business logic using C# and VB Net.
- Involved in developing web roles wif rich UI usingASP.NET MVC 5, HTML 5, CSS3, CSS, DHTML, AJAX, jQuery, Jason, WEB.
- Worked wif MVC architecture application using ASPX View engine and WEB API
- Used Web API for HTTP and REST based GET, POST, PUT, DELETE and Returning JSON format.
- Worked wif Windows Azure Worker Roles & Web Roles.
- Involved in different phases of teh Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Designing, Programming and Documentation.
- Developing Master pages for teh application and used Telerik controls for grid view.
- Design and development of master pages, content pages and user controls using Infragistics and AJAX tool kit.
- Installed, Configured and implemented Genesys Framework components.
- Designed and developed complete front-end application using Classic ASP
- Prepared and maintained ASP.NET user interfaces wif Telerik controls.
- Used Active Directory Password resets, Created and modified Exchange mailbox distribution lists. Created and managed network user groups
- Implement Spring Integration for listeners of FTP File manager, SOR monitoring, and RabbitMQ message handling
- Used ASP.NET validation controls (Required field validator, regular expression validator, compare validator, range validator), User Controls, Custom Controls, Data Grid Web Control.
- Designed and developed Rebranding controls as a User Controls in Silver light 2.0
- Maintained build versions and code versions using GIT's Version Control
- Redesign and development of Sphynx Software website using C#, Microsoft .Net, ASP .Net MVC, SQL Server, Content Management System (CMS).
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of MongoDB and SQL management studio and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Designed and developed web forms using Classic ASP.NET.
- Developing Genesys Routing Strategies.
- Designed and developed a web application by using Angular4 as front-end, and using Web API to receive and pass data to back-end.
- Worked on middleware technologies including WMB message broker and MQ.
- Use of automated authoring and training tools, RWD Info Pak Publisher, Info Pak Simulator, Adobe Captivate, Visio, and Snagit
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Used Multithreading to monitor objects to ensure that block of code runs wifout interrupting from any other code running on other threads
- Used SQL 2012 reporting services (SSRS) to provide highly customized reports in a real time system.
- Handled Configuration (Session, authentication and authorization, custom errors, tracing) or teh online transactions by teh customer and creating user login and privileges.
- Migrated some of teh modules from. Net Framework 2.0 to 3.0.
- Coding- Worked as a developer for C++ based library as Controller and Backend classes.
- Worked on HTML5 and Java script wif integration of Kendo UI for developing grids, charts and schedulers.
- Used NHibernate to create DAO, DTO layers and mapping teh database tables.
- Created Integration Services SSIS package to import raw data from MS Excel to teh SQL Server.
- SSIS was used for creating packages and automating them using SQL scheduler.
- Used WPF to create rich clients as B2B applications.
- Installed BizTalk server 2010, HIS Server 2010, and ESB tool kit in all environments like Dev. Test Staging.
- Developed custom tools to automation testing for a data loading. Guided teh team to develop web roles using ASP.NET MVC 5, HTML5.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
.Net C# Developer
- Developed Workflows using ASP.NETas part of teh business processes. Teh Workflows served teh purpose of document filling, processing, approval/disapproval and notifications.
- Used jQuery from teh client side to access teh DOM elements from teh ASP .NETWeb Pages.
- Using MVC architecture creating controllers, views and models and HTML5 along wif teh Razor.
- Making teh Ajax call and return teh response in teh JSON to bind in teh Telerik Kendo UI Grid MVC.
- Extensively worked in consuming XML, JSON web services over HTTP using SOAP, WCF services and Web API/REST APIs wif c#.
- Worked extensively on Microsoft Technologies including C#, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5 MVC 3.0, 4.0 Framework, VB.NET, Microsoft Internet Information Server 6.0,7.0.
- Used MVC5, for teh web application.
- Used Angular JS 1.5 for dynamic binding and jQuery wif Kendo UI.
- Creating teh C# Web API/REST APIs services for HTTP/HTTPS which will be accessible for most of teh clients.
- Developed independent UI modules using Prism framework and MVVM pattern. Worked on defining logical modules coupled wif Regions to define UI work flows specific to functionality.
- Used Multi-Threading to process to perform background tasks, whenever their is discrete work
- Worked in different areas including Collaboration, Document Management, Portal and Content Management System (CMS).
- Experience wif LINQ to Entities or LINQ to SQL Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Windows Workflow (WF), and SQL backend programming, data modeling, client-server Connectivity, stored procedures and triggers programming.
- Worked wif teh Development, Test, and Production environment in Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Creating Generic functionality for reusability wif in application, to avoid teh redundancy.
- Used bootstrap in teh front end to accomplish a responsive UI Design.
- Used Entity Framework Data First approach.
- Using C# LINQ over collections and Entity framework for data querying and filtering teh results.
- Effectively used C# ADO.Net Components such as Dataset, Data Adapter and DataReader.
- Extensively worked wif C# ADO.NET Data access mechanism using datasets/data reader, data tables and row filters.
- Extensively involved in developing SQL Server, T-SQL, Pl/SQL schema objects such as Indexed views, stored procedures, triggers, Performance tuning, roles and users.
- Created Database objects such as Stored Procedures, Tables, Indexes and Triggers in SQL and Pl/SQL etc.
- Extensively worked wif TFS as teh source control repository and timely merging to teh testing and staging.
- Performed intensive Workflow testing following teh test case documents.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Proficient in designing and developing enterprise solutions utilizing MVC Framework technology.
- Developed scalable distributed applications utilizing a combination of teh following. (WCF, REST-ful Web Services, ASP.NET, SOAP based Web Services and ADO.NET)
- Created views, queries, and indexes and stored procedures in SQL backend to quickly debug and fix issues.
- Extensive experience in developing data driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines like MS-SQL as part of teh overall application architecture.
- Memory management, parallel programming and design patterns.
- Worked wif various authentication mechanisms for making teh web-service layer and database connections more secure.
- Release management and handling code deployments to IIS.
- Used Dependency injection and Inversion of control concepts in teh development for delivering loosely coupled systems.
- Developed, Designed, modeled, architected and consumed WCF services wif n-tier software agent. Optimized existing MS Excel workbooks to increase productivity using VBA.
- Followed Agile Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior driven development (BDD) methodology using JUnit framework.
- Used Unified Modelling Language (UML) technologies for design and develop application include class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams using VISIO 2012 and UI Wireframes. Used RabbitMQ as messaging broker.
- Created a virtual network on windows Azure to connect all teh servers.
- Worked wif version controller Team Foundation Server (TFS) for maintaining history of source-code and project documents.
- Designed teh front end of teh application using Python, C/C++, HTML5, CSS, LESS, CSLA, AJAX, Kendo UI, JSON and JQuery, VB script. Creating applications using VB.NET and enhancing projects for .NET applications.
- Design and implement Responsive design website using Bootstrap CSS3.
- Experience in creating Calculation, Perspectives, Partitions and Design Aggregations in cubes usingSSAS
- Used Angular2 Dependency Injection (DI) to inject Angular Service and custom Service.
- Contributed in teh design of teh front-end UI application using WPF and developed teh business logic using C# backend in teh form of View Models.
- Documentation and development support for JIRA Service Desk.
- Experience in maintaining and writing a complex Queries in Elastic Search.
- Involved in teh development of micro services for all teh 4 models using combination of python. Designing and implementation of a micro services architecture.
- Created custom ASP.NET pages and configured forms and views for new modules to be added to MS Dynamics Ecommerce and CRM system.
- Experience working wif PowerShell and Node JS.
- Involved in implementation of teh Entity Framework Object relational mapper(ORM) layer using DB first approach.
- Analyzing and improving teh efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of applications and in-house systems to help scale teh company.
- Loading data into tables using SQL server import and export wizard and VS SSIS packages.
- Updated teh entire application to be cross browser compatible.
- Used jQuery, jQuery UI and AJAX as needed for better user experience.
- Wrote test cases for user acceptance test.
- Custom node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc..
- Responsible for troubleshoot and bug fixing of teh tasks.
- Followed AGILE development methodology wif daily SCRUM meetings.
- Developed Web application using ASP.NetMVC framework
- Created and consumed web services using WCF framework.
- Used jQuery, jQuery UI and AJAX as needed for better user experience.
- Utilized Team Foundation Server (TFS) for teh purpose of version control and source code maintenance needs.
- Worked wif QA to prepare various test cases and helped in production support.
- Heavily involved wif database development including performance optimization.
- Maintained Visual Source Safe.
- Used Agile Methodologies like XP, pair programming to support rapid iterative software development.
- Wrote test cases for user acceptance test.
- Documentation of developed Components and module.
- Responsible for Database support of teh application.
- Involved in production support and release planning.
.Net Programmer Analyst
- Interacting wif Client to gather requirements and document all teh requirements
- Involved in teh Analysis, Design and Development of teh enhancement system
- Designed User Interface wif HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Graphic User Interface (GUI).
- Implemented Object oriented concepts effectively like inheritance, overloading, abstract class, etc.,
- Created (BLL) Business Logic Layer and Presentation layer in VB.NET
- Contributed significantly to design of teh object model in teh middle tier
- Created Common DATA Access Layer (DAL) Using Visual Basic 6.0 and ADO.NET
- Involved in Database Design using SQL Server 2000
- Creating Packages and Stored Procedures