- A resourceful, creative, and team - oriented individual having around 5 years of experience in the field of software development, actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of business applications both windows and web applications wif AGILE SCURM, TDD and Water Fall Methodologies
- Strong Hands on experienceASP.NET MVC Framework 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0, implemented Controller, Controller Actions and Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views and View Models.
- Solid experience in Angular 2/4,Component based implementing features like Class-based Object Oriented Programming, Generics and Static Typing etc., using TypeScript,implemnted new features like lazy loading/Dynamic loading, Asynchronous template compilation, Routing Dependency injection, Handling Events, Custom Pipes and Reactive programming support-using RxJS
- Experience in development and implementation of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and also Responsible for developing WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts. Also consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Extensiveexperience wif SQL Server especially when using OR Mappers such as Hibernate and Entity framework (4.x/5.x/6.x)wif a code first approach and implementing features like relationships, concurrency, projection queries, Eager loading, Lazy loading, explicit loading.
- Strong Knowledge in working wif attribute routing, data serialization, model binding, user-based authentication and token-based authentication in WEBAPI.
- Extensive experience in Version control systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSTS, VSS (Visual Source Safe), SVN, and CVS for active tracking of work progress and maintaining code repository.
- Extensive work experience in performing unit testing using tools MS-Unit, NUnit and also did several integration testing, system testing and performance testing.
- Experience in implementing data integration using SQL Server integrated services (SSIS)(2008/2010) and developing reports using SQL server reporting services(SSRS 2012/2010) and Crystal reports.
- Broad knowledge of all stages of software development, including estimations, design (singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, Facade), architecture, programming, testing, implementation, and support of distributed applications.
- Expert level experience in SQLServer and Oracle database design, development of Schemas, Tables, Views, Indexes, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and Triggers, Transaction Management, T-SQL code optimization and performance, wif databases like SQL Server 2008/2010/2014, Oracle 11g/10g/9i.
- Equally effective in working independently as well as a team player wif problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0, Entity Framework, WPF, WCF, MVC, LINQ.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2013/2012/2008/2005, Sql Server Management Studio.
Database: MS SQL Server 2014/2008/2010,Ms Access2010/2012/2014, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MongoDB.
Version Control Tools: SubVersion, Team Foundation Server(2010/2012), VSTS, VSS (Visual Source Safe), SVN, CVS
Web Services: SOAP, Web API 1.1/2.0, WCF, ASMX.
Tools: SSRS 2012/2010,JIRA,Jenkins, Crystal Reports, NUnit, NAnt.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Linux, Windows 2008.
Modeling Tools: UML, Microsoft Visio 2010/2007.
Confidential, Johnson County, Iowa
- Designing Web pages wif Rich UI features using Bootstrap 3.x, HTML 5 and Angular4 &JSON and CSS3 to enhance UI experience on Client-side.
- Developed UI components using Angular 4 features like Dependency Injection, Models,Data Binding and Component Binding.
- Created and consumedRESTFUL services using WEB API in the application for CRUD operations using http verbs like GET, PUT, POST and DELETE operationswif Filter Attributes and Route Attribute features, and returned JSON data.
- Used ASP.NET MVC5.0 framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class.
- Develop and Consume Windows Communication Foundation Services (WCF) which interfaces wif WindowsActive Directory and SQL Server. Designing of WCF based Service, Data, Fault and MessageContracts.
- Implemented in creatingDALusingCode Firstapproach inEntity Framework,using LINQ to SQLfor mappingtables, performing CRUD Operations and stored proceduresto access the data from thedatabase.
- Implemented troubleshooting, monitoring, optimization of SQL Server database procedures and temp tables for accessing complex data resulted from joining of large number of tables.
- Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using joins, database links and formatted the results into reports and maintained logs. Implemented stored procedures using T-SQL Transactions, Commit and Rollback.
- DesignedSSIS Packages to extract data from various data sources such as Access database, Excel spreadsheet, and flat files intoSQLServer2012 for further Data Analysis and Reporting by using multiple transformations provided by SSIS such as Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Bulk Insert, Merge and Union all.
- Generated periodic reports based on the statistical analysis of the data from various time frame and division using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- UsedGITRepositorywif Visual Studio (VS) extensions for the purpose of version control and source code maintenance needs.
- Tested the Web services and API both Request and Response Messages using SoapUI and Google Postman tool.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Independently worked on developing document handler using the HTML Canvas. Developed and Consumed XML Web Services (SOAP).
- Developed web projects based on MVC pattern containing HTML5, AJAX, CSS3, Bootstrap entity framework and AngularJS for the presentation layer.
- Design and implement architectural changes to improve the efficiency of the overall FileNet platform.
- Developed Web API MVC application using C# .NET
- Used Master Pages, shared layouts, CSS & Themes for the consistent look of the application.
- Created UI screens using Razor Views, HTML5, CSS 3 and Bootstrap for responsive design, Data-Bind attributes for Knockout binding.
- Involved in writing complex SQL Statements, Views and Stored Procedures, Indexes to validate data and ensure system integrity and security Written LINQ functions for data access.
- Work wif DevOps Team to get Build Automation ready for the project and implement Sonar code analysis, Octopus deployments and CI Automation wif Jenkins.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the N-unit testing framework.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for continuous integration and version control.
- Used Team Foundation Server and Perforce for source control and project management.
- Participated in periodic technical reviews of various modules and developed schema to improve them.
- Involved in analyzing the client's requirements and drawing the Class diagrams and UML diagrams for the application meeting all the requirements.
- Implemented very newly implemented Model View Controller (MVC) pattern to develop the application.
- Developed the application using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET in reaching the client requirements.
- Used SQL Server 2008 for creating the databases and used ADO.NET in retrieving the data from the databases.
- Involved in Weekly project status reporting and data submission.
- Created Stored Procedures for retrieving the data from the databases in a very simple way.
- Also expereinced in using LINQ to SQL connection coding to access the Data in the database.
- Developed the User Interface or front of the application using the JQuery Ajax, CSS3, HTML5 and ASP.NET web controls.
- Worked on model classes and ADO.NET, Entity framework for data access implmentation and modification.
- Implemented Service Oriented Component (SOA) Layer using C#, .Net and WCF to decouple the UI wif.
- Worked on Procedures in-order to access the Data Base for the front-end application using SQL Server 2008.
- Generated database monitoring and data validation reports using the SQL Server Reporting Service 2008 (SSRS).
- Expereince in developing Win forms, Classes and other .Net objects according to applicatioin requirements.
- Worked on testing the application using the Manual or Automated testing, finding bugs and fixing the bugs for getting good appplication.
- Resolving bugs fromDevelopersBug Log and writing Test Cases for various screens for NUnit Testing.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0/3.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, Web services, LINQ, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AngularJS, SQL Server 2008 R2, N Unit, Visual Studio 2010.