- Around 8+ years of experience in Information Technology with good skills in Analysis, Design/Development, Testing and Implementation of Microsoft Technology Client/Server Applications, Web based Internet/Intranet Applications.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC design and development of Enterprise - level web and windows applications using Microsoft Technologies
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern.
- Strong experience in developing Web applications under .NET Framework using C#,ASP.NET, ADO.NET,WCF, WPF, Web Services and MVC
- Strong experience in Client/Server applications and N-tier Architecture in Web and Windows Applications.
- Extensive experience in using C#, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, ADO.NET, VB.Net, Web Forms and Web Controls.
- Developed solutions for a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Implemented the SSIS package for data migration, expertise in Creating and writing expressions.
- Experience working with Windows Azure, ASP.NET MVC framework, JQuery frameworks, Angular JS, WCF, WEB API.
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid control, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Strong experience in data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects such as Dataset, Data Reader, Data list, Data Adaptor.
- Experience in creating and consuming Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Developed reports using Crystal Reports, Microsoft Report Viewer, and also XSLT.
- Expertise in Web Application development (Win Forms) in .NET technologies (.NET 3.0/3.5/4/4.5)
- Experience of handling queries using .NET 3.5/4.0 LINQ components.
- Experience in using scripting languages like Java script and Experience in using XML, XSLT, XPATH and XML Schema.
- Extensive experience in performing various testing methodologies like functionality testing, Integration testing and Performance Tuning of application both Front-End and Back-end.
- Experience in working with Visual Studio 2017/2013/2012/2010/2008/05/03, SQL Server 2012/2008/05, HTML and DHTML.
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing of the application.
- Proficient working with Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Views on SQL Server.
- Experience with Software Development Processes & Models: Agile, Waterfall & Scrum Model
- DevelopedSinglePageApplications (SPA) on .NetFramework with the halp of Angular JS and created HTML pages with the halp of directives in Angular JS
- Ability to conceptualize, document, and communicate project ideas and plans.
- Experience in working with Team Foundation Server (TFS), SVN, VSS and PTC.
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5, ADO.NET, LINQ, ADO.NET Entity Framework, WCF and WPF.
Languages: C#, VB.Net, C++.
Web Server: Microsoft IIS 7.0, 6.0, 5.1, 5.0, Apache.
IDE: Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2012/2010/2008/2005,SQL Server Management Studio 2012/2014/2016.
Database: MySQLServerR22012/2010/2008/2005, MS-Access 2010/2007/2003,T-SQL,Oracle 9i/10g/11g.
Protocols: SOAP, HTTP, TCP/IP.
Version Control Tool: Sub Version, Team Foundation Server (TFS),PTC
Project Management: MS Project, MS Office.
Operating Systems: Windows 20102008/2007/XP/2003/2000, Linux, Unix.
Confidential, Lowell, AR
Sr.Net Application Developer
- Design, develop, implement the critical application for.Net environment and write the high-quality code to meet customer requirement.
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET), involved in creating and consuming Web Services and Implemented Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in designing to offer a manageable approach to distributed computing, broad interoperability, and direct support for service orientation.
- Creating unit-test cases for WCF service and testing those with various scenarios, testing the application changes in order to update the application's compatibility with the latest operating systems.
- Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms
- Create and maintain the ASP.Net based website as per the guidelines of the client.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills while dealing with tough scenarios and optimizing the overall application.
- Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients, certainly creating and maintaining the ASP.NET based websites as per the initial guidelines of the client.
- Conceptualize, document, and communicate project ideas and plans.
- Knowledge of PTC, Version Control used by Arvest .
- Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Coordinate with the Lead architect, Product owners to validate the system requirements and develop the optimization techniques, determine functionalities.
- Working with Agile SDLC, by actively participating in Scrum-meetings, Sprint-planning, Retrospective meetings.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
.Net Application Developer
- Participated in System Analysis and Application Designing with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyses business requirements.
- Experience designing and developingWin Formsand Web Forms.
- Involved in Water Fall methodology as the software development process in building dis application.
- Performed SDLC life cycle by Initially Designed and developed the application and worked on Warranty Period and Maintenance for supporting the application.
- Involved in hosting and deployment of the application and developed required Documentation like user manuals.
- Performed client side and server side validation form validations using Java script, JQuery library and ASP.NET validation controls respectively.
- Involved in Win Forms GUI screen design.
- Designed and developed ASP.NET Web Forms for online order fulfillment system with code behind in C# and SQL server as backend database.
- Handled client side state management like View State and Query Profiles and Server side state management techniques like Sessions.
- Developed and maintainedN-tier applicationincludes a presentation tier, a middle tier, and a data tier.Windows Formsapplication,separatingapplication along with maintainability and scalability of the application.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap.js, and Node.js, which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Coded in Angular JS MVC Framework to make single page app (spa) and complex price configurations pages.
- Extensively worked on Entity Framework for developing core data layers for the distributed applications.
- Implemented MVVM architecture, developed business logic
- Developed Data Model Classes with LINQ to SQL and business rules that are implemented within model layer using C#.
- Involved in generating resource XAML files usingWPF forms, data binding, dependency properties,WPF data templates and control Templates.
- Used Generics extensively inC#andASP.NETMenu Controls and extensively worked onWin FormsusingC#which involvedMultithreading.
- Developed Restful Services using Web API for Enterprise Service Bus for routing data between different systems. And Angular JS for making Restful API calls and data binding.
- Developedwindows based application usingWPF withdynamic controls implementation.
- Used SOAP protocol for accessing web based services and communication between applications.
- Used versioning tools Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controlling the application in multi developer environment and NUNIT testing.
- Designed Master Page and themes for a common visual appearance for all the ASP.NET pages.
- Involved in creating and consuming Web Services and Implemented Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in designing to offer a manageable approach to distributed computing, broad interoperability, and direct support for service orientation.
- Implemented service oriented component (SOA) Layer using C#.NET and WCF to decouple the UI with Business Logic.
- Used Oracle 11G SQL Developer and created tables, stored procedures and views using SQL Server 2014/2012.
Confidential, Aurora, OH
- Applied JQUERY core library functions for the logical implementation of all the applications at the client side.
- Assist in web development efforts utilizing C#, ASP.NET,MVC 4, J Query, and UI technologies
- DevelopedSinglePageApplications (SPA) on .NetFramework with the halp of AngularJS and created HTML pages with the halp of directives in AngularJS.
- Designed the Presentation Tier by using the standard ASP.NETControls and provided the required functionality by using C#NET.
- Implemented MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application.
- Used AJAX for faster and asynchronous retrieval of data for providing rich UI.
- Created Stored Procedures and Views for data retrieval & Triggers, Constraints for data consistency.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- TEMPEffectively handled .Net remoting and WCF running in one Windows Service.
- Developed WCF and hosted on windows service for long running process
- Experience designing and developingWin Formsand Web Forms and Involved in Win Forms GUI screen design.
- Experience using GIT HUB to pull requests, written code and stored in remote repository.
- Used Crystal Reports 8.0 for various reports.
- Developed the SSIS packages to load data from flat and XML files.
- Created WCF SOAP/REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients
- Implemented Windows authentication and Custom authentication against SQL Server database using Windows form controls and Used WPF for designing UI
- Implemented Client-Side and Server-Side validations in several pages
- New Client Implementation and Facets Version Upgrade Implementation.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for User Interface uniformity throughout the application.
- Create Power Shell and Batch scripts for the automation of the deployment
- Used WEB API (Restful services) to expose the services for the front End
- Extensively used Grid Views with sorting and paging.
- Hands on Experience working inAzureenvironment.
- Worked on Win Forms, WPF AND C# under Windows Platforms and Used WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) in many applications.
- Used .Net assemblies and Entity Framework for building forms and reports, linked tables with Access using Oracle 11g as Database.
- Created Single-page Client side applications using AngularJS, HTML, and CSS3.
- Experienced in HTML5 to create web pages and CSS3 to attain uniformity of all web pages.
- Responsible for performing the backend database development of stored procedures, triggers, packages, and functions within database environment using T/SQL.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET Controls, CSS and HTML to facilitate the registered users.
- Worked on validating web forms using custom and inbuilt validation facilitiesin .NET environment.
- Used ERP resources in Business process to manage and integrate applications.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to objects for CRUD operations.
- Performed N-Unit testing and used TFS for version control.
- Designed and developed many Win Forms applications with UI design
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model
- Developed numerous business data flow logic in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC 4 Framework (C#.NET, NHibernate)
- Used TFS integrated with Visual Studio 2013 for code integration
- Experience on Angular JS which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server 2008 to insert, update, and delete data inside tables
- Involved in unit testing and bug fixing of the project, worked on SSIS to update share point libraries from SQL server tables
- Designing many different modules like data parsing which was develop by using C#.
- Developedwindows based application usingWPF withdynamic controls implementation.
- Worked with WPF designing rich User Interface, creating Custom Controls using Expression Blend
- Implemented Web API services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET,POST,PUT and DELETE.
- Consumption of web services (SOAP and REST) JSON Server side concepts/frameworks
- Implemented server side validations using C# and ASP.Net validation controls and client side validations using Angular JS
- Tested Complex ETL SSIS Packages and Sessions based on business user requirements and business rules to load data from different source
- Project is rewriting their Genetic Mating System using Model View Controller (MVC)
- Used ADO.NET strongly typed datasets to insert, update and retrieve data from a SQL Server database
- Involved in implementing and consuming ASMX Web Service and also involved in Requirement Gathering, and solution design of the module
- Implemented partial page update using AJAX, Minimized the page refreshes and eliminated the Post Backs
- Developed Database Stored Procedures, User defined functions and Triggers using T-SQL
- Performed Coding/Programming tasks to specifications and in accordance with Development Standards
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for user interface uniformity throughout the application
- Involved in daily Scrum meeting for project updates.
- Extensively used Object oriented programming concepts(OOP’s)
- Designing and coding of web forms using ASP.NET, used C# as code behind to implement the business logic of the web forms.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets for a unified look and feel of the application
- Used Grid Views and Data Lists to retrieve and display the data in the required format.
- SQL Server 2005 is used as the backend database which stores all the data used in entire application.
- Implemented Optimized Stored Procedures, Database Triggers and Indexes with SQL programming
- Used Http Response Exception to handle the exceptions in web API and also customizes the exception using exception filters.
- Involved in creating views using SQL programming to enhance security of database tables.
- Involved in developing service using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Involved in developing the Broker services including online stock trading
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5,Visual Studio 2008,Microsoft expression Blend, C#.NET, ADO.NET,WCF, WPF, WWF, HTML, DHTML,LINQ, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, Crystal Reports 11, SQL Server 2008,SSIS, MS Office, MOSS 2007(Microsoft office share point server),XML, VSTS, Windows Server 2005.
.NET C# Developer
- Involved in designing the application using the Distributed Enterprise Application Template provided by Visual Studio. NET 2005
- Extensively used Office Suite to provide Power Point Presentations, me/O definition Document and General Rule Document
- Created and deployed ASP.NET Web forms vendor information using CSS, HTML and ASP.NET Server controls
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing object-oriented programming concepts such as inheritance and polymorphism
- Developed the presentation tier of the application using server controls and user controls in ASP.NET
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Web Forms and Web Services using IIS, ASP.NET and .NET Framework
- Used DTS packages for migrating data, designed, coded and debugged Database Triggers to improve data integrity.
- Implementing securities features using forms authentication, designed and developed .NET Reports
- Involved in creating Tables within SQL Server 2005 database, features like Dataset, Data Reader and Data Adapter are used to develop a Data Access
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Views, and Functions using T-SQL programming
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET to communicate With the MS SQLServer 2005 Database.