- IT professional wif around 8+ years of experience in Application Architecture, Analyzing, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of Web and Windows based client/server, enterprise level 3 tier, n - tier distributed architecture using Microsoft Technologies.
- Expertise in working wif different project delivery models such as Waterfall model and Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Strong in Object Oriented Design (OOD) wif Unified Modelling Language (UML) and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) using C#.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies in .NetFramework such as C#, VB.Net, ASP.NET, CORE.Net, MVC Framework, XML, XAML, AJAX, SQL Server, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity framework, Windows services WPF, SQL Server, Oracle IIS, Azure.
- Expertise in Developing WCF Services that implement teh Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and extensively worked on deploying Sitecore items using TDS (Team Development forSitecore).
- Proficiency in different services like Web Services, WCF Restful, WCFSOAP based services and Web API's wif OAuth, OWIN and Token based authorization for security.
- Experience in developing applications using third party validation controls such as Telerik Kendo UI and Dev Express controls.
- Experience in working wif Microsoft SQL server, Oracle Database, MongoDB (NOSQL) and MySQL and expertise in creating customSitecore workflows to authorize teh content as per teh business team.
- Extensive working experience in database design and development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers, DDL, DML, User defined functions using T-SQL and PL/SQL in SQL Server, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g.
- Created content driven and user-friendly applications using WPF and Silverlight and extensive Experience onSitecore platforms like Web Content Management.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix, Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Has noledge wif SQL server ETL development, by using SQL server integration services (SSIS) and creating packages, configuration file and scheduling them through SQL Server Agent.
- Expertise working wif N inject and Unity frameworks for Dependency Injection.
- Extensive work experience in using unit testing frameworks MS Testing, Unit and X Unit wif halp teh Mocking.
- Hands on experience using Source Code Control Systems like Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub, Bitbucket and Microsoft Visual Source Safe.
- Experience performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing wif both new and legacy production systems.
- Handled and resolved JIRA tickets raised for teh bugs/issued in testing and production environments.
- Resilient in adapting to new technologies, work environments wif strong communication, collaboration & team building skills.
Microsoft Technologies: .NETFramework 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 4.5&4.6, C#.NET, VB.Net, ADO.NET, MVC 3, CSLA, Win Forms, Web API, Azure, Web Services, WinForms, LINQ, UML, MS Visio, Entity Framework, N-Hibernate, WCF, WPF.
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008 /2012/2013/2014, MySQL, T-SQL, NOSQL, Mongo DB, SQL Server, Oracle 9i/10g, MS Access.
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, Waterfall, Scrum.
CMS Tools: Sitecore 7.0/7.5/8.0/8.1/8.2. Sitecore Modules: CMS, WFFM, 301 Redirect, We Blog, Language Fallback, Index Views.
Software and Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Profiler,DeveloperTool, SVN, TFS, Firebug, MS Visio, MS Excel.
Reporting & Integration Tools: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Jenkins, Crystal Reports.
Testing Frameworks: QA Testing, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Automation Testing using TFS, WCF testing wif WCF Test Client, SOAP UI, Bootstrap
Operating Systems: 2003 Server/ 2008 Server/ XP/ Vista/ 7, MS DOS, Unix, Linux.
Version Control: GIT, TFS, SVN, VSS, SVN.
Scripting Languages: Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, VB Script, AJAX.
Web Servers: IIS 6.0 and IIS 7.0/8.0
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Experience in all teh phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) such as preparing and implementation of test cases for Unit, Integration testing.
- Maintained uniformity among all web pages in GUI and designed Master Pages and themes.
- Used VBA to create dynamic SQL statements (table creation, select, insert into, add columns).
- Maintained high degree of competency across teh Microsoft Application Platform, focusing on .NETFramework, WCF, Windows Azure and SQL Azure.
- Analysed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Involved in Re-designing teh website setup wifSitecore7.0 and .NETtechnologies using SCRUM Methodology.
- Implemented content targeting and personalization, targeting specific content to specific users based on location.
- Provided on-demandSitecoresupport including creation of new components and revision of existing components.
- Used various server controls like Multiview and Grid view wif extensive data binding to display page and sort multiple records.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NETusing Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NETand C#, used them to generate teh proxy class files based on teh web services and consumed in web application.
- Used SOAP UI and SOA Cleaner Express tool for testing WCF Services.
- Involved in creating teh required templates, Webforms and pages for SharePoint Content Management System setup.Worked and deployed WCF Services using ASP.NETand C#.Net.
- Automation of existing manual test cases using Power Shell and C#.
- Extensively used ASP.NetMVC architecture for teh Web application design to has teh application layers loosely coupled.
- Used LINQ to SQL (object relational mapping) for integrating data validation and business logic rules into data model and developed, Coded and reviewedSitecore CMS web programs.
- Implemented MVW pattern in front-end using jQuery, React JS and AngularJS 2.0.
- Testing facets core application and UAT modules by following standard testing procedures.
- Experience in using third party tools like Telerik, DevExpress and kendo Controls.
- Programmed ADO.NETfor communication between application and database, used extensively Grid views, Data Set, Data Table and Data Adapter to render reports.
- Running test scripts for facets applications and modules.
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL.
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create teh virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2016/2014, Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get teh desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Responsible for testing, fixing teh bugs and troubleshooting teh technical problems.
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Responsible for teh development of teh Application using VB.net, ASP.NETand MS SQL Server.
- Used ASP.NET3.5 AJAX Server Control and toolkit to asynchronously retrieve data from server for a better performance and an increase in interactive animation on web pages.
- Designed and implemented WCF services, for teh communication across different platforms under various protocols.
- Created many Classes and Interfaces to implement Business Logic and Data Manipulation.
- Implemented HTTP protocol and SSL to secure teh information between WCF Service and Client and working wif TDS (Hedgehog) & glass mapper to accessSitecore items in teh code.
- Has noledge and Experience in Setup, configuration and Maintenance of IIS and Active Directory.
- Developed Data Model Classes wif LINQ to SQL and business rules that are implemented wifin model layer using C#.
- Used ADO.NETand Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Involved in XML, XML Schemas, and Web Service technology
- Has created ASP.NETweb application to create state level access database from Nation level access database.
- Involved in planning process of iterations under teh Agile Scrum methodology.
- Applying Multi-threading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) methodology to implement teh web services
- Used ADO.NETand strongly typed datasets to insert, update, delete and retrieve data from a SQL Server 2008 database.
- Hands on experience in working wif ReactJS, AngularJS and involved in Re-designing teh website setup wifSitecore 7.0 and .NET technologies using SCRUM Methodology.
- Implemented WPF to create attractive and TEMPeffective user Interface using XAML Document.
- Developed stored procedures, views and triggers for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints and foreign keys.
- Worked on Microsoft Team Foundation Server for version control, individual task status and Database server project and created and implemented custom workflows forSitecore.
- Created complex Stored Procedures by Optimizing Queries for a better performance.
- Worked on Team Foundation Server (TFS) for implementing teh software and fixing teh bugs.
- Responsible for code testing and preparing technical documentation for enhancements and modifications.
- Involved in initiation, eliciting, analyzing, recording requirements, design, development, implementation, testing, and maintenance of teh project in SDLC environment.
- Designing and Implementing Interfaces and Classes using Object Oriented Programming Structure and Design Patterns.
- Developed application using ASP.NET3.5/3.0, C#, ADO.NET, AJAX, SQL Server 2008/2005
- Responsible for UI developments and WinForms using ASP.NET, HTML, jQuery, WPF and CSS which interacts wif Business layer objects and contents from external source.
- Designing and Developing Enterprise Framework Assemblies for Data Access, Exception Handling, Logging and Session Management etc.
- Developerrich user interfaces using Silverlight, web sites and data driven applications
- Developed RIA (Rich Interface Applications) using expression.
- Build a highly complex forms-based out of browser Silverlight app.
- Design, developed and maintain a MVC3 based employee management web application currently used by our customers, Production Support.
- Used Visual Studio for converting VB6 application into new WPF 4.0 wif better design and functionalities.
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing solutions to meet global and local legal/business requirements.
- Involved in creating and deploying of Silverlight applications and web parts.
- Developed Coding teh presentation layer using WPF and Silverlight and data binding elements of teh view to properties in teh view model.
- Developed service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Designed and implemented Data access layers using LINQ for XML Data.
- Used XML, XSLT and defined XML Schema.
- Telerik Windows Forms controls enable developers to transform data into interactive, richly animated and modern layouts that empower end-users to analyze complex business scenarios.
- Designed various web forms using Master Pages, CSS, skins and themes
- Developed class libraries to implement teh business rules, Credit risk, cloud computing.
- Coding and Tuning teh queries, Stored procedures and functions using PL/SQL.
- Performed NUnit Testing for teh built application.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET3.5/3.0, VB.NET, RAD Controls, Visual Studio .NET2008, MS Expressions 2008, TFS, .NetFramework 3.5/3.0, MVC3, C# WinForms, Web Forms, AJAX, jQuery, CSS, RDBMS, XML, SSO, XSLT, BizTalk, .NETArchitecture Design patterns, IIS 6.0, HTML, SOAP, Silverlight, Java Script, OLEDB, MVVM, SQL Server 2008/2005, T-SQL/PLSQL, UML.
- Involved in object-oriented analysis and design using UML Unified Modeling Language techniques such as use case, activity, sequence, class and component diagrams using Visio.
- Developed .Netclasses for Data Access layer using Data Access Application Block.
- Developed and consumed Web services for getting health insurance premium quotes, Medicare Supplement Rate quotes, county codes etc.
- Used JQuery and ASP.NETMVC 3.0 for implementing client-side validations at Controller level.
- Implemented .Netclasses for Business logic Layer using C.
- Developed tables, stored procedures, views, functions and triggers to perform automated rules, updating to related tables in SQL server 2005/2008.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like Instance management, concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Developed various stored procedures for teh data retrieval from teh database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services SSRS.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control of teh source code along wif teh maintenance of teh builds and teh relevant documents of teh same.
- Built web applications using AngularJS.
- Implemented GUI using HTML, XML, CSS and Web Form Controls to create web pages, developed Master Pages.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for Version control, Source code control and project tracking.
- Performed Code Reviews manual to implement performance and coding conventions guidelines.
- Created application level Error Log utility to log all teh errors for TEMPeffective solution for halp desk.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version management process.
- Worked on developing teh code behind classes in C#.NET.
- Worked on teh UI design of teh ASP.Netpages.
- Worked on ASP.NETServer Objects to define declarative, modular functionality and reused by other ASP.NETpages.
- Worked on creating data flow diagrams and flow charts for teh above two modules.
- Worked in teh data-modeling phase of Database design (creating ER Diagrams & data document).
- Worked on developing Web Forms using ASP.NET, C#, SQL server, WCF.
- Created XML data and Schema Files.
- Worked on Themes and CSS for teh layout of teh web application
- Worked on developing teh code behind classes in C#.NET.
- Used ASP.NETvalidation controls (Required field validator, regular expression validator, compare validator, range validator), User Controls, Custom Controls, Data Grid Web Control.
- Worked on output and data caching of frequently requested web pages and data objects.
- Created data access layer to communicate wif teh SQL Server Database wif ADO.Netobjects
- Worked in developing teh component that talks to database using ADO.Netobjects.
- Worked in implementing Stored Procedures call in teh data access layer.
- Used ADO.NETand data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, data table, stream reader and XML Text reader/Writer for access to SQL data sources.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server to insert, update, and delete data inside tables.
- Created Stored Procedures in both SQL Server and DB2 and involved in several DTS.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2008, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, IIS, XML, SOAP, SQL Server 2005, CSS, HTML, Web Forms, DB2.