- Around 8+ years of assorted expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) involving Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Testing of applications in Client/Server, N - tier Architecture based on Microsoft .NET technologies and SQL Server.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies like .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , C#4.0/3.0/2.0, ADO.NET, IIS, Win Forms, Web Services, ADO, WCF, WPF, XML, Microsoft SQL Server and MS Team Foundation Server.
- Experienced with Strong Skills in complete Software Development Life Cycle in Intranet and Internet applications.
- Experienced in writing stored procedures, Views, Triggers and Functions with SQL Server and Oracle.
- Strong experience in design of Web-Based Applications using ASP.NET, AJAX, JQuery, Master Pages, Web Services and Server Controls.
- Developed Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic layer (BLL) also in implementing Business Processes.
- Extensive experience in development and optimizing of Queries using SQL Query Analyzer, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Expertise in implementing SOA using WCF technology developed and consumed WCF services with features versioning, security, optimization and reliability.
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) to SQL to manage relational data as objects with Entity Framework.
- Developed Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic layer (BLL) also in implementing Business Processes.
- Very well acquainted with the concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction and encapsulation, have used them wherever Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS) is needed and also comfortable with the SOLID principles.
- Prepared Technical design document, Use cases, Test cases and User manuals for various projects and good at Bug fixing, Code reviews, and Unit & System testing.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) like N-Unit testing frameworks.
- Strong experience in using Configuration Management, Building Schedule using TFS and VSS.
- Knowledge on Telerik Controls.
- Good knowledge in Banking, Healthcare and Retail (Logistics) domain.
- Having excellent analytical, problem solving, communication skills and a quick learner.
Front-End: Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005
Back-End: SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005 , Oracle, Entity Framework, ADO.NET
Languages: C# 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0 , T-SQL, HTML, C
Web Development: HTML, CSS, XML, DHTML, XHTML, XPATH, SOAP, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax Programming, CSS3.
Protocols: SOAP, SSL, FTP, TCP/IP, HTTP
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA): Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), .NET Web Services, WSDL, SOAP.
Reporting Services: Microsoft SQL reporting Services, Crystal reports
Share Point: Microsoft Foundation 2013 for Share Point Online 2013.
Application Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0/6.0/5.0
Source Control: Team Foundation Server 2010.
Others: N-unit Testing Framework, MS Visio, IBM Rational Rose, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSRS, Visual Source Safe, Rational Requisite Pro, MS Project, Excel, UML, CMMI Level 5 Standards
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Involved in designing the system which involves architecture with highly flexible components/technologies
- Interacted with users to gather the business requirements.
- Involved in migrating ASP.NETWeb forms project to ASP.NETMVC.
- Responsible for design and development of different modules using object oriented programming concepts.
- Involved in SQL Server data modeling, Stored Procedures and customized Microsoft Data Access Application Block for .Netto perform common data access tasks using Enterprise Library.
- Used T-SQL stored procedures to protect data integrity through permissions and table abstraction while increasing application speed and ADO.Nettechnology for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Designed and developed user-interface for all modules of the project using ASP.NETViews and JQuery..
- Implemented .Netclasses for Business logic Layer using C# and used Entity Framework to implement data access layer.
- Involved in creating and designing the normalized relational database, stored procedures, views and triggers.
- Handled Run Time Errors & Design Time Errors by implementing appropriate Error Handlers.
- Developed the Services layer of the application using .NETFramework WCF, REST and SOAP protocols.
- Used Team Foundation Server to automate tracking of the source code, documentation and other file types.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2008,VBA, VB.net, VB6, VBScript, COM, ASP.Net 3.0,WPF, WCF, ADO.Net, LINQ, XML, XAML, SQL Server2005, MVC, Visual Source Safe, IIS5.0, Windows Server 2003, Web Services.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Analyzed business requirements, and defined the Object oriented solution using UML diagrams like Activity diagram, Sequence diagram, Class diagram for this application.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) throughout the project.
- Designed and developed web forms using Visual Studio .Net Framework 3.5 and C# for application.
- Designed the User Interface (UI) screens using ASP.NET Web Technology.
- Developed User controls and Business components to be used throughout the application.
- Developed WCF Service to share the business related data with other application.
- Developed rich web pages using Silverlight with XAML.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in the Forms.
- Created Shared Assemblies in C# to reuse the code in multiple web applications.
- Designed database structure and set relationship between tables.
- Designed and implemented data access layer using ADO.NET and C#.NET.
- Created Stored Procedure, Trigger for database access and events.
- Participated in architectural discussions and developed application software using proven Agile development practices including Test-Driven Design/Development and Continuous Integration.
- Used Design patterns such as Singleton design pattern.
- Involved in Unit testing of the developed module’s and findings are documented for peer reviews using NUnit.
- Provided 24X7 production support and resolved issues within the designated time frame.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Participated in requirements gathering and compiled them into design document.
- Created use case and class diagrams in MS Visio using UML notations.
- Involved in Discussion Board for Client Interaction for the change requests and follow-ups.
- Good Knowledge about the MVC Pattern, WCF Services and Entity Framework 5.
- Used ASP.NET Master Pages, jQuery, utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid controls, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Provided session level security and password authentication using Session objects and Cookies.
- Used ADO.NET Data Adapter, Data Sets, Data Readers for retrieving, querying, and storage and manipulation interface screens developed using MVC.
- Data binding was extensively used to bind various server controls to the data from database. List controls like repeater controls, data list controls and data grid controls was used in displaying rows of data in a customized template format
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application. .
- Experience of handling queries using .Net 4.0 LINQ components.
- Implemented Web Services for validating credit card information.
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for the users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts, receive confirmation notifications etc.
- Developed Razor views with strongly typed view models and helpers and partial views using ASP.NET MVC4, CSS3, HTML5 and C #.
- Refactored and enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns.
- Used jQuery extensively across the application like making Ajax calls, cascading menus, calendar controls, tool tips, sliding menus, Ajax loading tabs, expand collapse panels etc.
- Created WCF Services and Client Proxy for communication between Application Server and Web Server.
- Created Joins, Views, functions, stored procedures and triggers as part of the database programming.
- Involved in performance tuning and query optimization.
- Used forms based Authentication and role based Authorization for security.
- Worked on TFS for version control, Code Review and for automatic builds and continuous integration.
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the clients business, requirementsfor the system.
- Used nHibernate, WPF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Architect and implement high volume, high traffic transactional application using conventional design practices(SOA, design by contract, MVC)
- Implemented business, database access layer classes in C# using UML class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Defining roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to users using Sql Server 2000.
- Responsible to deliver the give modules without slipping the deadlines and without exceeding the estimated effort.
- Application design based on n-tier Architecture.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business and Data tier using C#, ADO.Net, LINQ.
- Involved in Performance testing for different bandwidths by using the bandwidth controller.
- Involved in preparation of cascade style sheet (CSS) files.
- Involved in Code review phase.
- Developed secured web services using .Net, C#, XML/SOAP.
- Written code to access secure web service using .Net, Web form using C# and ASP.Net, WSDL, Proxy Class, XML/SOAP.
- Extensively involved in Stored Procedures Optimization.
- Involved in Design and Development stages of the Software Development Life Cycle for the project.
- Involved in developing Unix shell scripting.
- Involved in designing and developing the User Interface in ASP.NET 3.5.
- Involved in enhancing and implementing new rules into the business logic using C#.
- Followed 3-Tier Application Architecture to ensure flexible and reusability of the application.
- Created Master Pages to define unified layout for Application.
- Implemented AJAX into the user interface to improve the user interaction.
- Effectively consumed XML Web Services to retrieve Pending Claims.
- Written Complex Queries and Stored Procedures to validate the data and execute the desired results.
- Involved in automated Email generation system using SMTP server.
- Developed various web forms using ASP
- Added and modified user profiles, maintaining user feedbacks using encrypt and decrypt methods.
- Developed ActiveX components and developed complex DLLs using C# to enhance and improve the system functionality
- Used HTML, DHTML for generating interactive screens
- Good experience in developing components.
- Used COM to manage transactions and object pooling to improve the performance.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and system testing.
- Created Triggers at the database level to automate database activities.
- Used MS SQL Server 2005 as the database and ADO.NET for database connectivity.
- Used Visual Source Safe for source control.
Environment: Visual Basic 6.0, MS SQL Server 7.0, VSS 6.0, Windows XP/NT and Crystal Reports.