- Around 7 years of IT experience with involvement in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Extensive experience in design using OOP's concepts like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Design patterns like MVVM, Abstract factory, Singleton, MVC.
- Hands on experience in Repositories like VSS, SVN and TFS.
- Proficient in Implementing WCF services and consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Have experience on RESTful architecture using WebAPI.
- Implemented AngularJS in creating single page applications.
- Experience in Reporting Tools SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports.
- Having sound knowledge on IIS and worked on it.
- Accustomed in developing Client/Server (WinForms) and Web based (Web Forms, ASP.Net) application development.
- Highly Knowledgeable in ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0 in implementing Model, View And Controllers with State Management, Security, Action methods etc.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture SOA using windows communication foundation.
- Proven ability in understanding system requirements, system architecture design, development, testing/QA and production environment setup and support.
- Extensive working experience in unit, integration and performance testing framework - NUNIT, MS Unit Tests.
- Very good communication and inter-personal skills and has the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Programming Languages: C#.Net, VB, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3.
Xml Technologies: XAML, XML, XDOCUMENT, XSLT, XPATH, XSL.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Expression Blend HP Quality Center.
Databases: MS SQL SERVER, MS Access, Oracle.
Reporting Tool: Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS, Crystal Reports, Dev Express, RDLC
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio.
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe (2005), Subversion, Team Foundation Server (2008)
Middleware: WCF, WPF,ADO.NET, MSMQ, Web Services, Enterprise Library
Operating Systems: Windows 2008 XP, Windows 7, Vista
Servers: Windows Server, Microsoft IIS
Confidential, Duluth, GA
- Developed web-based application using ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX and ANGULAR JS.
- Participated in requirements gathering and compiled them into design document.
- Created use case and class diagrams in MS Visio using UML notations.
- Involved in Discussion Board for Client Interaction for the change requests and follow-ups.
- Used ASP.NET Master Pages, jQuery, utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid controls, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Used Angular JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with Jquery framework as well as using Restful services
- Have worked on XAML in Visual Studio using WPF.
- Have designed and implemented applications using VB.NET.
- Provided session level security and password authentication using Session objects and Cookies.
- Used ADO.NET Data Adapter, Data Sets, Data Readers for retrieving, querying, and storage and manipulation interface screens developed using MVC.
- Have worked with WPS and dealt with network security using WinRT.
- Have worked on the implementation of SQL logins and authentication for security.
- Implemented Web Services for validating credit card information.
- Have worked on reviewing SQL server.
- Used AngularJS for single page Applications.
- Worked on service locator pattern using IOC.
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for the users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts, receive confirmation notifications etc.
- Have worked on system administration and TFS build automation.
- Used jQuery extensively across the application like making Ajax calls, cascading menus, calendar controls, tool tips, sliding menus, Ajax loading tabs, expand collapse panels etc.
- Created WCF Services and Client Proxy for communication between Application Server and Web Server.
- Created Joins, Views, functions, stored procedures and triggers as part of the database programming.
- Involved in performance tuning and query optimization.
- Used forms based Authentication and role based Authorization for security.
- Worked on TFS for version control, Code Review and for automatic builds and continuous integration.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Worked on C# (4.0), .NET, MVC (4.0), Angular JS and HTML5 for developing various tabs in the Used Entity framework CODE FIRST to improve the overall performance of the application.
- Created WCF SOAP, WCF REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Experienced in a fast paced agile development including Scrum, Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Designed and developed SOA architecture with WCF binding concepts for making data binding for end points.
- Developed Web Application in ASP.NET MVC 4.0 view engine, ASP.NET with C# as code behind Angular JS, is used for client side validation.
- Used Oracle for implementing business rules and do performance tuning procedures.
- Maintained version control and code review using TFS.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Developed views with strongly typed view models and helpers and partial views using ASP.NET MVC4, CSS3 and C #.
- Used SVN for Version Control.
- Managed online content, performed editing and proofread all content. Developed, maintained and evaluated content for website.
- Analyzed web content summarized it and documented results for website users.
- Implemented Partial views (user controls), Master Pages, Strongly Typed Views and Complex Views.
- Implemented Get, Post, Put, Delete by using Controller actions and Caching by using Action Filters and Child actions in Controller and return HTML to View through Action Results.
- Worked on SOAP and RESTFUL Service API using WCF 4.0 which return XML.
- JSON data using WCF attributes.
- Leveraged Angular JS for scripting, AJAX calls and JSON and XML for passing objects from Controller to View and vice versa.
- Extensively used Angular JS for DOM traversing and manipulation
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization.
- Implementing LINQ queries on different data sources in Silverlight applications.
- Created packages using Integration Services (SSIS) for data extraction from Flat Files, Excel Files OLEDB etc. to Access etc.
- Used SSRS to create reports, customized Reports, on-demand reports, ad-hoc reports and involved in analyzing multi-dimensional reports in SSRS.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and documented the entire application.
- Created test plans and performed unit and regression testing on the application.
- Experience in coordinating with on site and offshore team members in daily status meeting to resolve issues related to project Activities.
Environment: Visual Studio2012, C#, ASP.NET MVC 4.0/ 3.0, WCF, Entity Frame Work 6.3/4.0, Java Script, Angular JS, TFS 2012, WCF, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, SQL, Windows XP, UML, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008, Oracle 10g
- Used UML to design Structure, Behavior and Interaction diagrams defining highly refined Use case, Dataflow, Sequence and all other diagrams that have addressed almost all of the client issues.
- Designed the win forms, WPF framework using C#.Net.
- Customized various controls for Application by developing Custom Controls and User Controls.
- Used VB.NET and updated almost all WINDOWS FORMS to implement the AJAX functionality, thereby achieving performance enhanced application.
- Developed Web services/Rest Services for building applications that send and receive messages by using the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) over HTTP.
- Designed GUI using WPF, Silver Light & XAML.
- ADO.NET was used to implement the data access layer to communicate with databases
- Responsible for Database design, and creation of Stored Procedures using T-SQL, triggers to perform the Data retrieval from multiple tables in SQL Server.
- Involved in designing and documentation of application flows and developed functional diagrams using Visio.
- Implemented Role Based Security and SSL to make application secure.
- Responsible for managing requirements to ensure timely deliverables and status reports.
- Developed complex T-SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views to capture and modify data.
- Developed classes for consuming web services by using XML Web Services.
- Prepared Application Prototypes using HTML.
- Documented the Screen specification document and Design Document by using MS Visio
- Developed number of Back-End SQL Procedures, functions.
- Prepared Test Plan, Test scripts and Test conditions for system and Integration testing.
- Followed the SDLC guidelines and ISO standards in all the phases of the work and conducted quality reviews to ensure adherence to process standards throughout the Project life cycle.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.0, C#.NET, Windows XP, SQL SERVER 2008, Visual Studio 2008, XML Web Services, MS Visio, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
Microsoft .NET Developer
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from Requirement analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Developed Web Forms using VB.Net, ASP.NET.
- Implemented Windows Based Authentication and Role Based Authorization.
- Used Oracle9i as backend database.
- Coded and implemented SQL packages to perform Application Security and batch job scheduling.
- Created Queries and Store Procedures to retrieve the data from data source.
- Developed SQL Packages to extract, transformation and loading of data.
- Generated reports using Crystal Reports.
Environment: .NET Framework 2.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.Net, HTML, SQL; SQL*Plus; Oracle 9i, 10g.