- Over 8+ years of IT experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based and N - tier Architectures.
- ASP.NETMVC Framework 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0, AJAX, LINQ, WCF, CSS, Web Services, SOAP, .NET Remoting, Silver Light (4.0/3.0), Visual Studio 2010/2012 CSS, Web Services, SOAP.
- Experience on Agile, Waterfall methodologies and Test-driven development (TDD).
- Strong Experience of SDLC (Agile, Iterative, SCRUM) including SRS, Design &, Analysis, Development, Implementation, Build, Deployment, Version Controlling, Testing & Post implementation & UAT issues support migration and conversion of existed project.
- Expertise in ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0 and created Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views, Sections, Areas wif the halp of Controller Actions, Filters and Routing.
- Experience wif ORM and its related components: Entity Framework, Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL), ASP.NET Providers and Typed Datasets.
- Experience in functionality wif Entity Framework design approach using Code First and Database First in ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0 and UI in Razor View Engine and client side framework Angular JS, Bootstrap, HTML 5.
- Extensively used HTML5, BOOTSTRAP, ANGULAR JS 1.6/1.5/1.4, Angular 2 and JQUERY and created Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Proficient in creating and consuming WCF Services and also implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Extensive experience in developing WCF Services and expose useful functionalities through WSDL and registering them by UDDI for easy availability to potential users and consuming it by a proxy class.
- Experience in using Web API (Restful services) and N-Hibernate to fetch data and bind it to UI using Knockout.JS as a View Model.
- Leveraged the introduction of Web API Controllers (Web API 2) in ASP.NET MVC 5 to build, maintain Restful API’s and consume the API’s client side using Angular JS data binding.
- Expertise in Implementing LINQ Query Expressions or Lambda expressions for standard query operators dat allow traversal, filter, and projection etc.
- Experience in generating Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in developing the business reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports and Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Expertise in Database design (RDBMS), programming, implementation and development using MS SQL Server 2017/2012/2008/2005.
- Experience in working wif version control tools like Team Foundation Server-TFS, GIT and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - NUNIT, MS Unit Tests.
Operating Systems: Windows 2008 R2/2008/2003, XP, Windows 7, 10.
Programming Languages: C++, C#.Net (5.0/4.0/3.5), HTML, T-SQL
Xml Technologies: XAML, XML, XDOCUMENT, XSLT, XPATH, XSL
UI Technologies: Win forms
IDE Tools: Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Expression Blend (4.0/3.0/2.0)
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2017/2014/2012/2008/2005,MS Access 2010/2007/2003
Reporting Tool: SQLServer Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8), RDLC
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe (2005), Git, Team Foundation Server (2012)
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, MSMQ, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0)
Other Utilities: ILdasm,Nant,gacutil,FxCop,Resharper(5.1.3),StyleCop,Nugetpackages
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
Sr .Net Developer
- Hands on experience on ASP.NET Model View Controller (MVC) architectural Design Patterns for the development of the product.
- Implemented pre-processing logic using Action Results, Action Filters and Custom Action Filters, Routing etc...
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such dat to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework Model as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented the CRUD (Create, Retrieve, Update and Delete) operations, Mapping and executed stored procedures.
- Used Compiled Queries, Multiple Contexts, Explicit loading, and Save Changes to context after all database operations to improve the performance in Entity Framework.
- Developed code for operations between the application and the database using LINQ wif Lambda Expressions in C#.
- Incorporated REST Web API based endpoint on the Web Role and exposed bi-directional POST methods.
- Responsible for developing WCF Services to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and consumed WCF service, which is based on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Created Single Page Applications by using Angular and also worked on Angular.js forms and controls in order to validate Input data.
- Designing and Developing the User Interfaces using Angular, JQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Implemented Angular Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using angular Factory.
- Developed CSS for the entire application usingBootstrapCSS files.
- Developed third party Interfaces using XSLT, XSD to trigger request and process response XML and use the data for decision engine.
- Worked extensively on XML orJSONrequest and response payload, defining or changing their structures.
- Written simple to complex stored procedures using T-SQL to retrieve the data from SQL Server database.
- Product development is an Agile (SCRUM) methodology, where progress and task assignment is discussed in everyday meetings.
- Developed and deployed SSIS packages to automate data imports between the data bases.
- Developing and deploying SSRS reports for the reports module like preliminary and final audit reports
- Implemented Unit Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Maintaining the version of the project in Team Foundation Server (TFS) by merging the module developed wif latest version in TFS.
Confidential, Riverwoods, IL
Sr .Net Developer
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, Inheritance to construct the business logic using C#, ADO.NET and SQL.
- Designed Master Pages by using Visual Studio .NET and Creating Style Sheets for formatting the Web pages based on the business requirements and functional requirements document.
- Created Dashboards for Organization, Guide, Contract Monitor, Finance and Manager roles.
- Involved in designing and creating the database for the users list wif their passwords and their mailboxes.
- Involved in Writing the validation code in ASP.NET using C# upon accepting the username and password, setting cookies and displaying the home page.
- Worked on ASP.NET MVC State Management Techniques like View State, Sessions, Caching (Output Caching).
- Created web user interface using ASP.NET for the users to generate reports.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization in web.config file and configured users Authorization and role based security.
- Used XML for Data Storage and XSLT to transform the SQL queries returned as XML nodes.
- Used the ASP.NET built in Membership provider to manage user accounts and user roles.
- Created Stored Procedures in SQL Server dat gets the data for the given input values and tuned queries in frequently used Stored Procedures.
- Designed and developed Crystal Reports based on Design Specification and the Prototype.
- Used controls like Group, Cross-Tab, Picture, Pie Charts and Bar Charts in Crystal Reports.
- Created sub-reports inside the main report and changed the sub-report links so dat the sub-report also gets the same parameters dat of main report.
- Created Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures for quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL Server 2012.
- Developing SSIS jobs wif the SSIS packages wif additional steps which could be utilized for FTP ing files or staging intermediate data staging databases.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the version control history during development.
- Conducts comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment to minimize bugs.
Environment: VisualStudio2010, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, WCF, Entity Framework, EDMX, JQuery, C#, TFS 2010, IIS, AJAX, ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.0, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
Sr. Net Developer
- Worked closely wif Business Analysts in Requirements gathering, analyzing the requirement, design, implementation, performance tuning, testing, and in post-production support.
- Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components Like MVC Master Pages, “Layouts and Nested Layouts”, “View Start” and MVC User Controls “Partial Views”.
- Used Html Helper methods to populate View Bag data to the razor views.
- Involved in the development of models, view models, views, partial views and controllers in ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience in creating the Business Logic layer and Data Access Layer.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Created and consumed ASP.Net Web services and implemented REST full Web API/WCF services for service layer, created Action filters and Exception filters to implement REST API.
- Created Entity Framework Database First Model for ASP.NET MVC application used LINQ to Entities and Lambda Expressions for the data access layer.
- Experience on implementing the AJAX features using AngularJS $http service.
- Created Angular Js Controllers, Scope, Model, view, Services, Factory etc., which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Created custom directives using Angular js for data manipulations, display data in company standard format in UI.
- Leveraged Angular js resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces. Created custom directives for re- usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads.)
- Created different Action Attributes for decorating across various Action Results. The Action Attributes used include the ones used for Handling errors and Caching.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Cursors, and Tables, Views, User Defined Functions, in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Working wif Team Foundation Source Control (TFS) as the source for version control and project / issue management.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Created SSIS package to migrate data from Dev Server source to Demo Server Destination.
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Involved in supporting and maintenance for legacy production systems. Actively involved in bug fixes and enhancements post production as per the client's requirement.
- Strong trouble shooting and Problem solving skills in finding defects and resolving the issues.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, MVC 4.0 WCF RESTFUL Service API, C#, XML, JSON, Angular js 1.5, JQuery, LINQ, N Unit, Bootstrap, Team Foundation Server 2010, Agile and Scrum, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET Entity Framework 6.0, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008, Windows Server 2008
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Involved in all the stages of SDLC and interacted wif offshore team. Completely understand the importance of Quality of work in deliverables given to client.
- Extensively worked wif Partial Pages, Layouts to design the pages wif Razor Engine to get consistent look and feel in the web forms.
- Designed the ASPX page and Views in the Application using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented debugging and exception logging mechanisms modules for WCF services which will be used in Business to Business services to save time and cost.
- Extensively used WCF services, thereby achieving complete Service Oriented Architecture.
- Successfully used Data Contract as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing .NET object types into XML.
- Used ADO.NET and Entity Framework extensively for retrieving, querying, and manipulating data in the database.
- Extensively working on LINQ to Object, LINQ to XML etc. to query different data sources.
- Responsible for setting up Angular JS framework for UI development. Developed html views wif HTML5, CSS3 and Angular JS.
- Used AngularJS and jQuery for DOM manipulation and two-way binding.
- Worked extensively in Agile Development process.
- Connected the ASP.NET project to the SQL Server database using ADO.NET Entity framework model.
- Proficient in developing database objects like queries, stored procedures, Packages, T-SQL Programs, Functions, Cursors, Reference Cursors, Dynamic SQL.
- Created SSIS packages for importing data from various data files/excel to the data source Utilized Trace and Debug flags wifin the web application in the development and test environments of the application.
- Developing and deploying SSRS reports for the reports module like preliminary and final audit reports.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and deployment of the application.
- Team Foundation server (TFS) TEMPhas been used for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members.
- Created automated Unit test plans and performed Unit testing modules according to the requirements and development standards wif NUnit testing.
Environment: VisualStudio2010, C#, ASP.NET MVC 3.0/4.0, WCF, Entity Framework 6.0, EDMX, Angular js 1.4, JQuery, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.0, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, SQL Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, and Testing and maintenance phase of modules of software life cycle.
- Designed and developed complete front-end application using ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like data list and drop down boxes. Used pagination and sorting features of data grid in reports.
- Implemented validation using ASP.NET validation controls.
- Created User Controls for the header and footer of the website which appears in all the pages.
- Designed and developed stored procedures and User defined functions SQL Server Database. Implemented role based security and customizable workflows based on a user's role.
- UsedJIRAfor requirements gathering and testing.
- Created queries and stored procedures in the SQL Server Database
- Extensively worked on ADO.NETobjects.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset, and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources