- Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirement gathering, analyzing, designing, building (coding), testing, maintenance and documentation of software products following Agile/Scrum, Test Driven Development and Waterfall methodologies.
- Thorough knowledge of Design Patterns like MVC, MVVM Patterns and Singleton Patterns. Extensively involved in utilizing MVC framework to develop web applications with less complexity in their architecture by separating the Model (database), View (User Interface) and Controller (Business Logic) into different tiers.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Principles and design practices involving object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams and many more diagrams in UML and Microsoft Visio. Involved in documenting Business Requirement Document (BRD) for various projects
- Expertise in CSS layout designing, converting business requirement into Illustration and Color standards.
- Strong knowledge in cross browser compatibility issues and W3C standards.
- Hands - on experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Extensive expertise in Client Server, Web-based, Windows based and Multi -Tier applications using .Net technologies like C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, Serialization, Multi Threading, XML,MVC, MVVM, WCF, WPF, .NET Framework 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 .
- Good analytic and conceptual skills in database related work primarily creating complex Stored Procedure, Views, Triggers, Cursors and Functions using SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL with databases like MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005 , Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MongoDB, and MYSQL.
- Experience in working with Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) stack SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for data integration, SQL Server Analytic Services (SSAS) for analytics, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for business intelligence and Visualization
- Extensive experience in developing reports using Crystal Reports, MS Access reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Expertise in creating Web Forms, Win Forms, Custom lists and Master Pages using different server controls, user controls and custom controls in Visual Studio using ASP.NET and C#.Net to improve features and Look and Feel of the websites.
- Proficient in designing and implementing database layers using LINQ, ADO.NET, and Entity Framework (Microsoft ORM tool to create object Model) to connect the application to SQL database and perform queries.
- Good knowledge in developing applications using Object-Relational Mapper (ORM) - NHibernate, Entity framework.
- Experience in using Ajax Controls for Web Applications development.
- Hands on experience in Language Integrated Query (LINQ) for getting Lists, arrays and collections, worked on retrieve data from LINQ to SQL, LINQ to ADO.Net Datasets, LINQ to Objects, and LINQ to XML.
- Good knowledge in implementing different web services like ASMX, WCF and Restful Services (WEB API by Microsoft) involving SOAP services and displayed the data in portable formats like XML, JSON and PDF files.
- Experienced in Integrating 3rd party software tools likeTelerik, Kendo UI Chart, Sitefinity withDot Netapplications.
- Experience working on Telerik WPF Rad Controls, AJAX RadControls and Telerik Reports.
- Experience in deploying different web applications on Web Server - IIS 8.5/ 8.0/7.5/7.0/6.0 and also deployed websites and web applications using cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
- Hands on experience in Version control tools like MS Visual Source Safe (VSS), TFS, Subversion (SVN), GitHub and JIRA.
- Good knowledge in T-SQL Performance Tuning and Optimization of queries for reports using MS SQL Profiler, Index Tuning Wizard and SQL Query.
- Experience in writing Unit tests cases and performing unit testing in development phase using JUNIT and NUNIT and did respective documentation.
- Handled multiple projects and had a review with whole project at the end of the course.
- Very quick learner and keen to adopt new technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of customer focused IT delivery methods and strong de-bugging and documentation skills.
Operating Systems: Windows 2016/2012 R 2/ 2008/ 2005/ 2003 server, XP/ 2000/ Vista, Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10
SDLC Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Programming Languages: C#, ASP .Net, SQL, PL/SQL,C, XML, HTML, XHTML, JAVA
Design Patterns/Architecture: MVC, MVVM, SOA,OOAD, Dependency Injection, Singleton
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC 5/4.5/4.0/3.0 , AJAX, HTML 5, Angular JS, Bootstrap, CSS3, Web Services, Restful Services, LINQ, WCF, WPF
Development Tools/IDEs: Visual Studio 2016/ 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008 and Visual Basic 6.0
.Net Frameworks: Framework 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0
Middleware: ADO.Net, Entity Framework, ActiveX, DLL
Web Services and Protocols: WCF, SOAP, WSDL, REST, SSL, FTP, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, XML, JSON, MSMQ, TCP, UDP, WebSocket, RabbitMQ
Configuration Management Tools: Team City, Visual Source Safe -VSS, Team Foundation Server-TFS, Tortoise SVN, GIT
Web/Application Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) - 8.0/7.5/7.0/6.0 , Apche Tomcat 7.0 Server
Scripting Languages: Java Script, Jquery, JSON and Angular JS,React Js, Node JS
Databases: MySQL 5.6, SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008, 2005 (T-SQL, Stored procedures, Triggers, DML, DDL, DTS), Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MongoDB, MS Access
Reporting Services: Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS,MS Access Reports
Integration Services: SSIS, SSDT
Testing Tools: IE developer Tools, Selenium, Rhino Mocks, MSTest, NUnit,, SOAP UI
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
- Worked on Angular 2 concepts such as two-way data binding, *ngif and *ngFor structural directives, property binding, services, dependency injection, routing.
- Contributed as key resource of the "Angular 2 Framework Team" in conversion of existing UI screens of the application to Angular 2 based UI.
- Implemented the automated task scheduler jobs to generate reports related to incidents/tickets generated by various monitoring tools.
- Utilized the automated job scheduler UC4 to trigger Windows task scheduler jobs written in .Net
- Made use of reusable Restful API’s to implement the automation of SOP’s provided by Business teams.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Worked on Angular 2 concepts like building the components, Data binding, String Interpolation, Property Binding, Event Binding, Two-way Data binding (with the help of Forms Module), Directives using *ngif Structural Directive).
- Developed Angular-JScomponents such as controllers, Services, filters, models.
- Used Angular JS Directives like ng-app, ng-model, ng-repeat, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-controller, ng-route etc.
- Implemented and tested the enterprise application with JQuery, Asp.Net MVC.
- Coded pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Worked in developing UI web applications using .Net framework and UI.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap framework for developing customizable and fully responsive for various screen sizes.
- Used Github for Version Control to track check-ins and rollback code.
- Preparation of Bug report & Bug tracking using Bugzilla online software.
- Developed metric analysis dashboards for incident tracking and fault management for managerial purposes.
- Implemented pie charts, graphs in Kibana for simplified and reusable logging mechanism.
- Class and Style bindings dynamically toggle classes and to toggle conditionally.
- Created threshold control and format conversions for user image data.
- Used Angular JS, NodeJS and Bootstrap in effective web design.
- Created a Registration Form for an event SPAs (Single Page Applications) using Angular2 and handled events in typescript.
- Used agile methodology for the software development and handled multiple projects.
- Worked on integration of a dynamic model view pulled from a Restful web service and displayed it on a pop up page.
- Single Color and Multi-Color conversions for the image uploads using the FileStack services.
- Used Gulp as the automated task runner for a better development/build/production workflow.
- Used AngularJSfor data-binding and server-side NodeJS for back-end support with APIs.
- Developed reusable User Interface components for both desktop and mobile views, rendering between the components for adaptive interface.
- Worked in collaboration with the UX, QA, Business and the backend teams
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan, Unit Testing, Test Results review and other quality related work, Debugging.
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
- Analyzing business requirements specific to Healthcare industry with the help of analysts and architects, work in an Agile/waterfall development environment with a quick turnaround time and iterative builds.
- Involved in initial phases of requirement analysis, design, development, review, testing and implementation phases.
- Developed an Azure Based high performance compute environment to support the massive computational requirements of client congressional redistricting Azure application
- Developed web pages for policy viewer functionality using ASP.Net MVC 5.0, Razor.
- Executed ASP.Net MVC development for web (customer-facing and internal) and C# for middle-tier applications.
- Developed classes and interfaces for the Data Access layer using VB.NET, ASP.NET ADO.Net, and SQL 2012/2008 data access library.
- Utilized the TFS 2015/2013 source control software to keep track of new and past versions of code written in my application.
- Added Telerik Controls on different web forms with the help of ASP.NET AJAX configuration as prerequisite and used them like other server controls.
- Developed the whole application using Asp.Net MVC architecture and SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS).
- Implemented different binding configurations in WCF web services like nettcpbinding, wshttpbinding. Used webhttpbinding to implement Web API services in WCF.
- Utilized LINQ to implement different operations efficiently to integrate data validations and business logic rules.
- Helping Business analysts in validating data presented on QNXT UI and rectifying any erroroneous details.
- Worked for all the configuration activities required while migrating the QNXT from 4.8 version to 5.3
- Implemented various SSIS/SSDT packages to provide integration services to process flat files, csv and Excel into SQL server 2014/2012 and vice versa.
- Developed and Debugged an integration services package with the help of Business Intelligence Development Studio/2012 SSDT
- Developed and maintained enterprise SSRS Reporting Services based on specifications and business needs using charts, sub reports and table views.
- Developed the web application utilizing ASP.NET MVC, HTML 5, AJAX toolkit, Angular JS 2.0, CSS3, Bootstrap, Kendo UI which provides performance data visualization to users.
- Implemented Kendo UI controls for various CRUD data operations support
- Developed WCF REST- API based web service to validate multiple requests from various types of clients with greater performance. Implemented provider based services.
- Developed MVC based client applications to utilize the web services developed in WCF and Web API
- Implemented different filters provided in Angular JS like currency, json, lowercase, uppercase, order by to format the numbers, strings and objects of application.
- Implemented external controllers for the Angular JS applications to make the code simpler.
- Developed web form clients in C# using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and XAML.
- Build drill down reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)/SharePoint.
- Design, Develop and consume WCF Services to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Test WCF Services using SoapUI tool.
- Performed code reviews and code optimizations for performance ensuring the use of standard coding guidelines and best practices.
- Worked with DB team, QA team, Business Analysts and users to analyze and implement the requirements efficiently.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Analyzing business requirements, story-boards and similar artifacts of the scrum process, work in an agile development environment with a quick turnaround time and iterative builds.
- Involved in initial phases of design, analysis and elicitation of requirements
- Published the ASP.NET applications to Windows Azure cloud platform and integrated the database to get azure SQL database
- Deployed new applications and also existing applications on Azure to maintain it on virtual machine which improved the way of maintenance and backup
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in PL/SQL for SQL Server 2012 to access and update the database.
- Extensively used web services like Web API to get and post data http Data in different MIME formats like Xml, JSON, Pdf etc.
- Developed the web application utilizing ASP.NET MVC, HTML 5, AJAX toolkit, CSS3, and Bootstrap which provides performance data visualization to users.
- Developed WCF REST- API based web service to consume data by client. Implemented provider based services.
- Implementing the data access layer using Entity Framework Code First approach and writing queries using LINQ to Entity for data retrieval.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects like Connection, Command, Data Set and Data Reader.
- Developed UI with third party custom controls like Telerik and Implemented the rich UI in HTML 5 using Kendo UI
- Utilized the Grid component under theKendo UIDataSource component.
- Created and deployed Microsoft SSIS Packages and SSIS Cubes as per the Project Requirement
- Created Login Forms and implemented Form-based Authentication to authenticate the users.
- Used JQuery to validate user controls and web forms.
- Extensively worked on Finance applications using MVC5 and JQuery.
- Dependency Injection, Repository Pattern, Unit of Work and Jasmine, MOQ Mock Frameworks is used to perform unit testing on entire application.
- Responsible for migrating legacy .Net Webservices to Asp.Net Web API.
- Implemented Custom elements, nested states and sibling views with the help of strong routing technologies provided in Angular 2.0
- Efficiently utilized Angular 2 Controllers, modules and models to control manage and bind the data in the application respectively.
- Used GIT Hub for Version Control, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Implemented bug tracking, code integrity and task management using the distributed version control system of GITHub.
- Wrote many test cases, crated test suites for integration, regression and system testing in Quality Center and executed them.
- Analyzed test results and sent reports to the team about defects status and failure rate of test cases.
- Tested Web API, Web Services and WCF Services using SOAPUI and Fiddler tools.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in identifying business requirement by gathering, analysis and design and developing using ASP.NET front end technology.
- Implemented Agile Methodology or the project which involved daily scrums.
- Developed applications at presentation GUI, based on n-tier application architecture.
- Developed template-based web programming using Master Pages, Themes, Style Sheets and Skins using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
- Responsible for designing web pages with asp.net controls with rich user interface with basic Ajax control tool kit and JQuery for an efficient and interactive Webpages.
- Designed and developed master pages using ASP.NET and used CSS to enhance the look & feel of the website.
- Implemented Role based Forms Authentication for external Users and Windows Authentication for Internal Users using the membership and role provider.
- Developed plug-in methods using delegates to implement event based system elegantly.
- Implemented the application using MVC framework so that different layers in application are isolated and managed easily. Developed Single Page Applications Using AngularJS where rapid user interaction was required with less reloads of webpage.
- Implemented more dynamic features on WebPages using AngularJS directives, expressions, models and Controllers.
- Responsible for binding the WCF web services to the application using WEBAPI WebHttpBinding to get and post the data to and from the web server
- Implemented WebAPI services in ASP.NET MVC application using API controller and utilized different custom action methods to develop WebPages.
- Performed input validations on Web Forms using various .NET Validation Controls and Angular JS specific validations for WebPages.
- Helped in code reduction and increased ease of upgrade, scalability and enhanced performance with client caching using Angular JS.
- Worked on LINQ to SQL for querying data from the database and for inserting and updating templates and cases into the database.
- Worked with Agile Methodologies to segregate the development tasks into various sprints
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.Net provider model.
- Used stored procedures with Oracle 11g Database and PL/SQL for developing complex business rules.
- Developed code in PL/SQL to run batch jobs for Oracle database.
- Hands on experience with N-UNIT testing for the application.
- Maintained TFS as a central repository system and automatic builds and continuous integration and NUNIT testing.
- Created and deployed SQL Server 2008 SSIS packages to redirect the data in to the production
- Involved in the SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the web based internet application tool using MVC Framework.
- Used the Agile Methodology to create stories, iterations, sprints, as well as organize daily stand-up meetings, story workshops, and sprint reviews.
- Designed use cases, class diagrams, collaboration diagrams, state-chart diagrams and sequence diagrams using tools like MS Visio and UML.
- Responsible for designing user Interface Applications using AngularJS.
- Extensively used ADO .NET features like Data Set, Data View and Data Adapter.
- Added JQuery for UI, Validation and Ajax submission, JSON web service call.
- Followed MVC Design Patterns for Application Development.
- Designed partial views in MVC applications to integrate them to main view according to the requirements and used shared views commonly in different WebPages.
- Used .NET Framework 3.5, Object Oriented Methodologies(C#) for Application Development.
- Designed, developed SOA Web Services using ASMX and WCF Services with C#.NET and Hosted on IIS and Unit tested with MS Unit Framework.
- Designed and generated reports using SSRS to be rendered on the web using the Report Viewer control in ASP.NET
- Worked on creating Restful Servicesusing Web API and C# to provide services to HTTP requests.
- Implemented various client side validations using JQuery and AngularJS, ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level using Data Annotations.
- Used Entity Framework and LINQ to access the database so the user could create, edit, display, and delete data from the application's UI.
- Extensively involved in .Net Exception Handling Management, Debugging and Tracing of Application.
- Used Result Filters for logging operations performed after Action Result and used Exception Filters for returning errors to the view in MVC
- Interacted with Project managers, Business Analyst to resolve any issue in timely manner and keep everyone informed about the status of the Project.
- Designed technical design document to specify functional specifications and developed test cases and executed them in integration and system testing phases.
- Fixing bugs reported by QA team and reported in Quality Center and used the services provided in dashboard of QC ALM
- Utilized the TFS source control software to keep track of new and past versions of code written in my application.
- Analyzed and worked closely with Business Users to identify business requirements.
- Played active role in all SDLC stages - requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing, debugging, and implementing and deploying of application.
- Designed and developed excellent, user friendly Win Forms using ASP.NET for data collection.
- Designed Class Diagrams, Data Flow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Responsible for Extracting, Transforming and Loading Claim data uploaded by client using FTP and Filezilla.
- Calculated Copay, Coinsurance amounts according to Confidential ICD 10 standards and comparing with existing ICD 9 values, validated the variance.
- Create Entity classes and relationships between Entity classes using Entity Framework to manage relational data as objects.
- Built an ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Performed NUNIT testing and have written unit test cases in several modules
- Used Team Foundation Server for integrating, maintenance, reporting and Project tracking.
- Generated PDF and Word Documents from Crystal Reports writing methods in C#.
- Developed SQL Stored Procedures and complex queries in SQL Server 2008
- Involved in Bug Fixes in both new development and production issues