- Around (8) yearsof professional experience in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as analysis, design, testing and implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)based applications,client - serverapplications, N-tierapplications, Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) and Windows /Web based applications using Microsoft .Net Technologies Stack.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies such as .NET Framework (4.5.1/ 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), ASP.Net 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 , ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0, C#.NET, VB.Net, Web API, SOAP Web Services, WCF, RESTful Services, LINQ, IIS, Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008 , ADO.NET.
- Proficiency in using Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) Concepts and Design Patterns like Repository Pattern, Inversion of Control, Dependency Injection (Unity, Castle Windsor).
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC pattern: Controller Actions, View Engine, HTML Helper methods, Entity Framework Model and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with entity framework in MVC.
- Worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data reader as a part of ADO.Net to access the database and update the database.
- Extensive experience in writing stored procedures, triggers, views, schemas and functions as well as query, extract, and update data in SQL Server database 2014/2012/2008/2005.
- Experience on Object Relational Mappings (ORM) tools such as LINQ, nhibernate and Entity Framework.
- Hands on experience in DTS, ETL, Creating Jobs, Packages, and Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS) on SQL Server Database.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementing using Restful Web API, Web Services: SOAP & SOAP Extensions, and WCF: Hosting, Debugging, Tracing, Transactions, and Security.
- Experience in Fine-tuning and bug fixing of applications in various environments, Excellent Debugging Skills.
- Experience in implementingerror handling, exception management, tracingandloggingfeatures.
- Aware of application Lifecycle Methodologies (SDLC) and Processes used for software development such Waterfall and Agile/Scrum etc. with an ability to be creative and to take self-initiatives to execute/manage multiple projects in parallel during time critical situations.
- Performed Test Driven Development (TDD): N-Unit Testing (Using Mock Framework)
- Experience working with version control tools likeTeam Foundation Server (TFS),Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Sub Version (SVN).
- Extensive experience in requirements analysis and development for a brand-new version of litigation process product with possibilities for documents search, text extraction, documents and cases organization, processes and cases visualization, recommendation system integration.
- Strong knowledge of Custom Controls, State Management, Caching, Enterprise Application Blocks, and Security.
- Have an ability to understand high-level business requirements and apply technology and framework to form innovative solutions, comprehensive knowledge of problem analysis, structural analysis, programming techniques, debugging and production support.
WebTechnologies& Middleware: ASP.NET MVC 5.0/ 4.0/3.0, ASP.NET 4.5.1/ 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , Silverlight 4.0/3.0 WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , Web API (Rest API), Web Services.
Databases and Tools: SQL Server 2005/08/2012/2014 , T-SQL, PL/SQL, DB2, MS Access, SQL Profiler, SSIS, and DTS.
Application Design/IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2015.
ORM tools: Entity Framework, Nhibernate.
Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2008 R2/2003, XP, Vista.
Application Servers: Microsoft Internet Information Services 5.0/6.0/7.0 (IIS).
Architecture: Agile Methodology (Scrum and XP), Waterfall (SDLC), Test Driven Programming, Design Patterns and Practices, ER Diagram, Data Flow Diagram.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014 Reporting Service, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
Testing Tools: N: Unit, VS Automated Unit Testing framework, Mock Framework
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Dot Net Application Developer
- Developing the Dashboard using the HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap to make the application as responsive web design.
- The client side of the application mainly developed by using Angular JS 4.0 components, modules, as part of it involved in writing Controllers, Directives, Services, Factories and URL Routing using Type Scripting and Java Script.
- Used Promise/deferred objects to run the functions asynchronously and use their return values when API calls return from server.
- Used $http services to generate a http request to communicate with the remote HTTP server via JASONP.
- Integrated Kendo UI with Angular JS to use the Kendo UI widgets like Calendar, Charts, Paging, Sorting within the angular application.
- Used J Query and Java Script references and used ExcelExport.js to export the data displaying in the table to the excel sheet.
- Used Bootstrap loading modals and various Java Script references.
- Used Data Transfer Objects to hold the data for the call in the application.
- For this application mainly used to two Databases IBM DB2 which contains the Order details of an order and SQL Server 2016 which contains the Shipments details of an order.
- As a part of project, I am using an application called MQ Tester which is windows form application developed by another team. This App mainly pulls the Shipments Data from Message Queues and loads to SQL Server Database.
- I have used SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services 2016) to run the MQ Tester Application as a schedule task everyday so that the new Shipments data from Message Queue is loaded into SQL Server Database once in a day.
- Used Windows Authentication and configured IIS. So that the users can access to this application with their Windows Active Directory Logon Credentials.
- The Server side of this application is mainly developed in Visual Studio 2013/2015 using .Net framework 4.5.2, C#, ASP.NET 4.5.2, MVC 4.5, Web API (Restful Services)
- Used Dependency Injection, Singleton (Ensure to have a single instance and provide a global point of access to it) design patterns to handle loosely coupled classes and make use of those classes wherever needed within the application.
- Mainly used Get & Post methods (within API controllers) for retrieving as well as posting the data.
- To connect the server-side application with the IBM DB2 database to get Order details and with the SQL database to get Shipment details and perform operations, used Entity Framework, LINQ.
- Involved in Creating Tables, writing stored procedures, triggers in SQL Server Management Studio 2016.
- Perform testing by writing the test cases using N-Unit Testing. Isolate portion of a system to test by imitating behavior of dependencies. To test a portion of the system, usedmockobjects to replace the dependencies.
- Created Reports(.rdlc) for report viewers using SQL Service Reporting Services.
- Involved in Agile Methodology, used to have daily stand up meeting and Sprints for every 3 weeks.
- Used GitHub (Bit bucket) repository for the version control.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, J Query 1.12.4, Bootstrap 3, Angular JS 1.7, Kendo UI 2017.1.118 , AJAX, C#, ASP.NET 4.5.2, MVC 4.5, Web API (Restful Services), JASON, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2015, ADO.Net Entity Framework, SSIS, N-Unit testing, GitHub, Slack, Trello, Toggle, Microsoft Office.
Confidential, Baton Rouge, LA
Dot Net Developer
- Designs, codes, tests, maintains, trouble shoots, documents, trains and leads projects on new or existing enterprise integrated information systems with minimal supervision at various levels of complexity to maintain quality enterprise business solutions of application and technical architectures across multiple systems.
- Used Microsoft SDLC with Agile/Scrum emphasis, sprint was for 4 to 8 weeks, which include pair programming and development in pit.
- Implemented C# design patterns such as singleton, abstract, factory patterns for gaining better results and also used multithreading concept.
- Designing and developing required web interface and web applications using ASP.Net, C#, and ADO.NET, MVC 4.5/5.0, and Entity framework according to the design specifications.
- Used ASP.Net controls like Custom, User Controls to provide standard interactive User Interface (UI).
- Used LINQ to communicate with MS SQL Server database and queries using .Net 4.5 LINQ components.
- Created Restful API’s using MVC4.5 Web API.
- Extensively used Bootstrap for building responsive website with rich look.
- Involved in designing and developing the Middle Tier using ADO.NET to perform and implement business logic, Updating/retrieving the data to/from Database.
- Developed Responsive Web Design (RWD) pages using HTML5, CSS3.Used JSON object to fetch domain data from the database through services.
- Developed Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Joins, Views, Cursors, CTE’s and Triggers on SQL Server 2014 database.
- Extensively worked on Kendo UI for grid and Kendo UI spreadsheet with AngularJS.
- Designed and developed SSIS and SSRS reports on various complex business requirements.
- Involved in Test Driven Development (TDD) and written test cases using NUnit testing. Also worked on resolving production issues.
- Implemented Angular JS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular JS Factory.
- Tested all application controllers extensively with Angular JS's built-in testing facilities.
- Working with JIRA tickets to record and update the documents for tracking.
- Executed Peak load, Investigational, Endurance testing by performanceCenter to see if the Applications and the Web services can handle the workloads defined
- Analyzed the test results by the Load Runner analyzer to find the bottlenecks
- Involved in documentation and provided technical support and updates to customers and partners in a timely manner and documented technical and programming specifications.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013/2015, SQL Server 2014, NET Framework 4.5/4.5.1, ASP.NET MVC 4.5, LINQ, C#.NET 4.0, AJAX, Java Script, Entity Framework, Azure, Power shell, Angular JS, Kendo UI, JQuery, Jason, HTML5, Boot Strap, CSS3, Web Service, JIRA, Web API, TFS, IIS.
Confidential, South Portland, ME
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle and also analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Followed Agile methodologies (Scrum) and Test-Driven Development to produce high Quality software.
- Designed and developed the architecture of middle layer using C# and implementing OOPS Concepts on top of it.
- Used ASP.NET 4.0, Web Forms, User Controls, Server Controls along with AJAX Controls Toolkit.
- Using ASP.NET MVC 4.0 developed the components like Controllers, Views, Layouts, and Action Filters.
- Used ADO.NET for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed ASP.NET.
- Developed the presentation layer by using TelerikRAD Ajax controls and web server controls.
- Created Joins, Views, functions, stored procedures as part of the database programming in SQL Server 2012, involved in performance tuning and query optimization.
- Develop various screens for the front end usingReact JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Implemented the Restful services that communicate data in both XML and JSON format.
- Extensively used WCF hosting with in the console application.
- Used Stored Procedures to dynamically retrieve data based on user selection criteria.
- Performed unit testing of the modules implemented by using C# and NUnit testing Framework.
- Experience in working with Team Foundation Server 2012.
- Created the Performance Test reports with the whole testing methodology used like Response times, no of transactions, server's details, DBA reports, test durations, test observations and etc.
- Used SSRS for generating various invoices and providing functionality for variety of data sources with the .Net environment.
- Actively involved in providing the technical support of the application by troubleshooting and resolving the issues.
- Worked on full SDLC by Analyze, design, develop, deployment, test, implement and production support for Underwriter System.
- Involved in designing and developing application using ASP.NET MVC 3.0 architecture.
- Developed UI Using ASP.NET 3.5 with Master pages, themes, Profiles, CSS3 web server controls and User Controls.
- Used Knockout Js for dependency tracking and declarative bindings. Created Knockout View Models and utilized knockout utils and ko. compute functions to distribute header level amount to lines in client side calculations
- Involved in developing the Business Layer in C#.NET, where all the Business Objects are written in developing the whole Application.
- Design, Development of Web forms, WIN Forms using .Net Framework (C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net) for the user interface (UI) with SQL server as the Database.
- Developed the presentation layer by using TelerikRAD Ajax controls and web server controls.
- Used Ajax controls such as Calendar, Update Panel to increase the web page's interactivity and usability.
- Used ADO.NET (SQL Client) was used for Database interaction. Used Dataset, Data View and Data Reader objects for data retrieval and manipulation.
- Implemented WCF Web Services in C# based on SOAP protocols using XML, XSLT and WSDL transforms extensively for data transfers.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.Solid understanding ofReact Virtual DOM Algorithm, forReact performance optimization.
- Responsible forReactUI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, Table Grid.
- Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components usingReact JS.
- Used Data View Object for Sorting and Filtering of data on data reporting pages.
- Involved in Generating Reports and testing the reports like Tracker system using SQL server Reporting services.
- Worked closely with the head of marketing as well as product management to redesign and update using HTML, DHTML, and CSS while ensuring that all pages were cross-browser and cross-platform compatible.
- Deployed on testing environment as well as involved in promoting the product release.
- Extensively used T-SQL stored procedures and Triggers Using SQL Server 2010.Worked on queries and manipulating data from SQL Database.
- Used SSIS packages to roll our data to Live Tables and to Processing Database
- Written test cases using NUnit testing.
- Experience in working with Team Foundation Server 2008