- 7+ years experience in software development/deployment of Web and Client/Server Applications on Microsoft platform
- Extensive knowledge of thesoftware development life cycle (SDLC)from requirements gathering to programming, testing and maintenance.
- Experience working with latest .Net 4.0, XAML, WCF LINQ with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and having knowledge on Silverlight .
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), Object Oriented analysis,development using C#, VB.Net, Rational Rose on Windows platforms.
- Extensive Experience in developing Windows/Web Applications using .NET Frame Work (C#, VB.Net ASP.Net, Microsoft Application Blocks, .Net Remoting, VS.Net, ADO.Net, AJAX).
- Extensively worked with Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers, Data Mining and Performance tuning using SQL Server 2000/2005. Creating Databases and database objects, creating and managing users and roles.
- Designed and developed rich graphical user interfaces for good user interaction using Silverlight, XAML and C# and used Silverlight Data Grid and other controls like paging, sorting for displaying various data on the page.
- Strong experience in design of web - based applications using ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET,AJAX, Master Pages, Web Services, Windows services and Server Controls..
- Developed Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic layer (BLL) also in implementing Business Processes.
- Designed, modeled and architected enterprise n-tier software agent using WCF web service.
- Expertise in implementing SOA using WCF technology, developed and consumed WCF services with features versioning, security, optimization and reliability
- Working knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) which provides developers with a unified programming model for building rich windows smart client user experiences that incorporate UI, media and Documents.
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) to SQL to manage relational data as objects.
- Experienced in improving performance and avoiding SQL injections by using LINQ expressions or Lambda expressions on multiple data sources, and usage of strongly typed objects IEnumerable/IQueryable.
- Strong hands on setting up connections and working on the Relational Database Management (RDBMS) like SQL server 2008/2005/2000.
- Working experience in data modeling and implementing tables, views, stored procedures, functions, and triggers using T-SQL and PL/SQL. Extensive knowledge of writing complex queries using SQL.
- Prepared Technical design document, Use cases, Test cases and User manuals for various projects and good Confidential Bug fixing, Code reviews, and Unit & System testing.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) like N-Unit testing frameworks and MS unit Tests.
- Experience in using Source Code Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe, TFS( Team Foundation Server) and Proficient in writing Unit Test Cases for Business logic, Web services and WCF
Languages: C,C++,C#,VB, Asp.Net, ADO.Net, VB.Net, T-SQL, PL/SQL, VBS, AJAX.
Web Servers: IIS7/6/ 5.1/5.
Technologies: ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , Webforms, Winforms, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ,Web Services,Silverlight 4.0/3.0.
Designing Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2010/2008/2005/2003.
Source Code Control: Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team foundation Server (TFS).
Database: MS SQL Server 2014/ 2008/2005/2000 , MS Access, MySQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 8, XP/2000/98/95, Windows NT, UNIX.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services,Crystal Reports 8.0/8.5/10/13 , Data Base Reports, SSRS & SSIS
Lead Skills: Project Coordination, Risk Management, Process Improvement, Business Process Automation,QualityAssurance, ChangeManagement, Value Engineering, Requirement Analysis, Testing, Documentation, Agile/Scrum.
Sr Dotnet Developer
- Involved in the Requirement gathering and Analysis Phase .
- Have followed Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Studied Complete Business Process Flow and Developed Application Design .
- Prepared HLD for Database design of the Project.
- Design and developed WebPages with Asp.net MVC4,C# on the ServerSide.
- Used Html,CSS for the Page design.
- Used Angular JS for Fast Response in the Confidential Inc Website Internal Application.
- Used Jquery Datagrid for fast Response and for ClientSide Validations.
- DataAccess Layer Code using Ado.net for Databinding with grid.
- Written Stored Procedures,UserDefinedFunctions(UDF),views .
- Developed SSIS Packages for DataReceiving, DataProcessing and DataSending in text format files and as Excel Files and updates the Tables as per the flags.
- Developed SSRS Reports of Manifest Details which will send an Automatic Report as E-Mail to their LocalDistribution Centers.
- Created new Sql Jobs for the complete Integration and End to End Process and which will trigger all the DataProcessing Units and SSIS Packages and SSRS Reports and Send Complete Data to Clients and to Local Distribution Centers in Europe and updates all the Tables and flags .
Sr Dotnet Developer
- Have Participated in part of Analysis and used Life cycle software development using an iterative development.
- Have followed Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Used Asp.net, C# for Writing Business Layer and Ado.net(DataSets,DataReader) for DataAccess Layer to Connect to Database.
- Html,Css designing the WebPages.
- Used Jquery for ClientSide Validations.
- Used Custom Controls Like Asp.net Datagrid .
- Worked with SQL server as backend .
- Developed T-sql Stored Procedures for DataManipulation and quering data from SQL Sever.
- Created XML files during prototype design for loading the grid from XML files.
- Followed 3-tier Architecture with UI Layer,BusinessLayer and DataLayer.
- Have Worked on WCF to Consume WebServices.
- Have Used Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) to develop Web Sevices.
- Developed SSIS Packages to Send Data.
- Modified DTS Packages for the Proper functioning after Internalization.
- Developed Crystal Reports which will be sent as an E-Mail.
- Developed Test Plans and Test Cases and involved in Unit Testing.
- Have done Integration Testing.
Sr Dotnet Developer
- Involved assisted in planning and development of Application life cycle.
- Studied and analysis of the Business process flow and existing systems requirements.
- Upgraded both systems from Framework 2.0 to Framework 4.0
- Added some methods manually to correct the automated process of upgrading
- Upgraded the web services to the new Microsoft technology WCF
- Upgraded from DOJO libraries to Jquery
- Modifying existing Interface screens to use Jquery.
- Designed UI using latest JQuery controls/features and ASP.NET tools (Master pages, themes, and site navigation maps)
- Worked with ASP.NET Master Pages that were common throughout the application and content pages.
- Worked with custom and user controls.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets to attain uniformity of all web pages and Bootstrap provides a set of stylesheets that provide basic style definitions for all key HTML components.
- Developed stored procedures for data manipulation and querying data in Oracle Database.
Confidential, Chattom, AL
- Working in an Agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C# that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Used Visual Studio.NET 2005 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework like ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and C#
- Involved in designing of User Interface with CSS, HTML, and DHTML.
- Developed presentation layer using Server-controls, HTML Controls, User Controls, and Custom Controls.
- Created and deployed Web Services using C#, SOAP, XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and Http.
- Created event driven Web Forms using Asp.net and implemented Form Validation.
- Extensively used Grid view control throughout the application.
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services, and consumed and published XML web services in the application
- Created CSS files to be applied to various web forms on the web pages & used Angular Js for fast responsiveness .
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers in Oracle 9i.
- Created Crystal reports 10.0 on the web page by accessing the database.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the entire application.
- Implemented version controlling using Visual Source Safe.
Environment: MVC, Asp.net, EntityFramework, XML, Web Services, HTML,Bootstrap,Jquery,Angular Js,IIS 6.0, Windows 2000, HTML, CSS, Visual Studio 2005, Oracle 9i, Crystal Reports,VSS.
- All the user interface layers, web pages are created and integrated to maintain the data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls and Web Controls.
- Implemented Business Logic in C# using Database Authentication.
- Used ADO.NET for database connectivity.
- Used Html,CSS for Page Desgin.
- Created Maintenance screens to Add/Modify/Delete using Datagrids, Data Readers and Datasets.
- Implemented Web Services using WSDL and SOAP.
- Used XML to transfer data between the Client and Server.
- Developed a powerful search functionality, which retrieves results based on search criteria across several datasets.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, and Cursors using SQL Server 2005.
- Created the database objects like tables and related table constraints.
- Source code maintenance using Visual Source Safe.
Environment: ASP.Net, C#.Net, ADO.Net, HTML,SQL Server 2005, Windows2000, IIS, Java Script, SOAP, XML Web Services.
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Windows Forms, Web Forms and Web Services using IIS, ASP.NET, XML Dataset and .NET Framework.
- Design and developed components using Vb.net.
- Design and Developed windows UI components using VB.NET.
- Used Innovative validation techniques for User Input Validations.
- Created Role Based security levels for Windows Forms Authorization.
- Implemented server caching techniques, state management, windows and FormsAuthentication in ASP.NET.
- Involved in customizing the Windows Forms Data grid.
- Developed custom controls for Windows Forms and generating reports.
- Involved in the development of SOAP based XML Web Services like Financial account management and Purchase Orders which forms the business logic components of the system.
- Used Ado.net extensively to access the database.
- Created Stored procedures,functions and triggers
- Prepared Test cases provided technical documentation.
- Used the N-Unit for unit testing of the classes.
Junior Dotnet Developer
- Responsible for Analysis, Design and Development.
- Worked closely with requirements and business users.
- Engaged in development of web pages using Asp.Net, Html, Css .
- Designed and developed front-end applications using vb.net and Javascipt for ClientSide Validations.
- Developed the Applications Using Webforms.
- Created classes and core modules in vb.net for implementing business layer.
- Implemented object oriented programming concepts in vb.net.
- Used Form Based Authentication for the Application as a .NET Security measure by providing a login page.
- Developed application and worked with Ado.Net,DataGrid and DataSet.
Environment: VisualStudio 2002, vb.net, Asp.Net, Ado.net, Html, Java Script, CSS,StoredProcedures,UserDefinedFunctions,Ms Sql Server.