- Senior .Net Developer having 8 + years of diverse Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) involved in Designing, Developing, Integrating and Implementing software applications based on Microsoft.NET technologies, Backend Development and Building multi - tiered architecture.
- Strong hands on experience in the Microsoft.Net Framework 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1/1.0 developing Web Forms, Web Services, Web Pages, Win forms using ASP.Net MVC, C#.net 4.0/3.0/2.0, Visual Basic 6 and used Sql Server 2014/2012/2008 and ADO.Net for Backend Development.
- Experience with an agile software development methodology and Test Driven Development including SCRUM Framework.
- Strong knowledge on Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS) concepts including inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation and abstraction and Used design patterns like Factory, Singleton and Observer Pattern etc.
- Good Knowledge of MVC, WCF and MVVM design patterns.
- Creating LINQ enabled database layer using WEB API such as LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework
- Extensive experience in WPF, WCF with all the programming and technologies integrated into MVC, ASP.NET3.5 & C# framework.
- Worked with Web Services (SOAP), Windows Presentation Foundation (WCF), XAML
- Excellent skills in writing stored procedures, T-SQL Queries, functions, triggers, views and schemas and also used No SQL Databases such as MongoDB.
- Profound knowledge in working with RDBMS includes MS SQL Server, Oracle 11g, MS Access and No-Sql databases like Mongo DB.
- Developed a WCF (Windows Communications Foundation) application to track messages to and fro for the platform.
- Experience in Windows Cloud Azure Platform by creating app services and integrating Sql databases.
- Worked with .NET Server Controls, Data Grid Web Control, and Form Validation Controls and crested numerous Custom controls in ASP.NET and used MSMQ to communicate with different servers.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jQuery UI, UX, React Js and Angular JS.
- Experience in Angular JS 2, Twitter Bootstrap 3 framework for developing UI.
- Hands-on experience in MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework using Angular JS 2.
- Extensive experience in developing, debugging multi-tier applications using C#, AJAX, XSLT, XML, HTML, Serialization, CSS, N-unit.
- Experience in developing applications using ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, LINQ and Windows Communictaion Foundation (WCF)
- Worked on migrating Web applications into the Sitecore CMS systems and Implemented Web applications into Sitecore using SCRUM Agile methods.
- Expertise in building Web Services using WSDL, UDDI, SOAP Protocol and consuming/publishing Web Services and used SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) Concepts using .Net framework
- Proficient in using XML related technologies Like XSLT, XPATH and XQUERY.
- Created custom SharePoint sites, sub sites, Document Libraries, Lists and List views to collaborate the Affiliates using visual studio 2005.
- Experience in working with Bootstrap to design the responsive web pages by using the templates of HTML, CSS and React Js.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Experience in generating Drill down reports with Drop down menu option, parameterized reports and creating stylish report layouts in SSRS.
- Very good Team player, Self-motivated, hardworking professional with good organizational, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quick learner and adapt quickly to any new situation/changes and work pro-actively towards meeting deadlines is my forte.
.Net Technologies and Frameworks: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF,WPF XML Web Services, Entity Framework and .NET Framework (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 /1.1/1.0 ).
Internet Technologies: Web Services, WCF, WPF, LINQ, Windows Services.
Languages: C, C++, C# (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ), VisualBasic6 and Java.
Development Environments: Visual Studio (2015/2013/2012/2010/2008/2005 ), Team Foundation Server (2015/2012/2010/2008 ).
Testing Frameworks and tools: N: Unit Testing Framework, Microsoft Testing Tools
Database: SQL Server (2016/2012/2008 R2/2008/2005), Oracle(11g/10g/9I/8.x), My SQL
Web Servers: IIS 7.5/7.0/6.0/5.0
Operating System: Windows 98/NT/2000/XP, Windows 7, Vista, 7, Linux, MS-DOS
Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, UML
Confidential, Lancaster, PA
Senior Applications Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Worked on a website which process Health Care claims to the various clients and developed a GUI using Angular Js.
- Experience in working with two-week sprints in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application Authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller(MVC) and IIS security model.
- Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components like MVC Master Pages ‘Layouts and Nested Layouts’, ‘View Start’ and MVC User Controls ‘Partial Views’.
- Used C# (3.5,4.0) for writing code using Object Oriented Programming Concepts like Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Designed the UI using the ASP.NET, HTML5, Angular JS 2, CSS, React Js, Web Forms and the AJAX controls.
- Worked on all the required Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Triggers, and Views using T-SQL as per business logic and also used Mongo DB to write Queries.
- Developed and consumed WCF Services to achieve Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and communication between different Health care application.
- Implemented WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Extensively used & created different environments for Dev, Test, Performance and Production in Cloud Azure.
- Worked with DevExpress to enhance some of the .net controls like data grid and worked on tools.
- Worked on developing Single Page Application (SPA) for creating efficient and interactive web applications that work across all popular browsers using Angular JS and React Js.
- Expert in developing windows applications, web applications, windows services and web services in Microsoft Visual Studio IDE using C# frame work 2.0/3.0/4.0 (ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and LINQ.)
- Experience in working with ORM technologies like Entity Framework using CODE FIRST Approach.
- Experience in constructing high-performance and highly-scalable applications using the .NET framework with Cloud Azure components.
- Developed a WPF application to track messages to and fro for the platform.
- Extensively used Cruise Control .NET Build Server for Continues Integration and for creating Continuous Build Process
- Experience in working with MSMQ as a Messaging protocol to communicate with different servers.
- Experience configuring/re-platforming large database solutions in Cloud Azure using SQL Server and in automation solutions using Resource Manager, Powershell.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Connection Strings, Command Type, Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set for consistent Data Access.
- ConsumedRestfulWeb Services with Angular JS updating the Model and Views of the application and implemented WEB API Services to perform CRUD operations
- Using Tortoise SVN maintained the different versions of source code and Involved in hosting the web applications in IIS server 7.5.
- Used the JIRA software for User Stories and Deliverable Tracking.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Involved in Debugging & Supporting the application and Performed Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
Environment: VisualStudio2015, C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Razor, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, NuGet Package Manager, WPF, LINQ, JSON, Java Script, Boot strap, HTML, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS 2, DOM, SQL Server 2016, T-SQL, Team Foundation Server 2015, Git, IIS, Windows PowerShell, Microsoft Azure.
Confidential, St. louis, MO
Senior .Net Developer
- Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) requirements definition, design, documentation, development, integration, testing and troubleshooting, implementation and maintenance
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework (Code First) in MVC.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions.
- Designing and implementing consumer software experience across the web stack, from backend ASP.Net MVC, Webmail services, using Azure storage and other services, to web-based frontend.
- Developed in C# and Cloud Azure using Entity Framework, a backend OData source to capture and offer data regarding the state of devices.
- Used Angular JS and React Js as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Expertise in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Creating Tabular Reports, Matrix Reports, Parameterized Reports, Sub reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2012 and Created ad-hoc reports Using Report Builder.
- UsedJava Scriptfor client side scripting which will reduce the server trips.
- Created drill down, drill through, sub and linked reports using MS SSRS as well as managed the subscription of the reports.
- PerformedT-SQLtuning and optimization of queries for reports that took longer execution time Index Tuning Wizard and SQL Query
- Deployed and tested Web Application before going to the production using IIS web server and migrated to Sitecore using SCRUM method.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as the version control to keep track of project issues, tasks and bugs.
- Worked on Unit and Integration test cases for Services.
Environment: VisualStudio2013/2012, C#, .NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Razor, ADO.NET, Entity Framework (Code first), LINQ, JSON, Java Script, Angular JS 1.4.5, Boot strap, HTML5, Service Locator, SQL Server 2012 (SDS), T-SQL, MS Visio 2012, Team Foundation Server 2013, IIS 7.5, Azure.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr .Net Developer
- Implementeddesignpatternsand the entire backend of the application in C#.NET, using various object oriented features like classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism etc. and Multi-threading.
- Created and consumed restful services with using WEB API.
- Develop the common components using jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3 for internal developer code reuse.
- Designed and created the restful web service using MVC WEB API and used JSON to read request and return response of the web service.
- Involved in developing and maintaining the web application using Entity Framework.
- Consumed Web services using WCF and WPF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Worked in implementing SOA using WCF technology developed and consumed WCF services with features versioning, security, optimization and reliability.
- Analyzed the data, extracted from the different source systems based on the business rules.
- Hosted WEB API manually to provide multiple end points, which can then be used by other modules.
- Worked with WCF Service Contracts, Data Contracts, Operation Contracts, Instance Modes and Security of the services.
- Made AJAX calls between front/back-end for real-time updates to web applications.
- Involved in running the Bower and Grunt components.
- Involved in creating, deploying and managing reports using SSRS.
- Creation of Database, table spaces, schema objects and stored procedures.
- Developed various backend application programs such as Table, Views, Functions, Triggers, Procedures and Packages using SQL Server.
- Created SQL Server Reports for Management using SSRS, Tasks included defining requirements, design, develop, test, implement and maintain reports using SSRS.
- TFS is used for maintaining the version control of the code actively involved in updating the TFS tasks.
- Documented end points to Swagger, and used Postman to see JSON response from API.
- Managed and maintained theWorkforcedepartment inventory
- Daily SCRUM meetings and weekly technical review meetings.
- Gathered User Requirements, designed the Framework using UML that included identifying the use cases and its surroundings, drawing use case diagrams, identifying classes, drawing class diagrams and sequence diagrams.Also, involved in the Database design.
- Created sequence and class diagrams using MS Visio.
- Worked on SQL Queries, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, defining roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to users using SQL Server.
- Involved in developing prototypes, cost and time estimating the application and delegating the task to the members of the team.
- Involved in developing prototypes, cost and time estimating the application and delegating the task to the members of the team.
- Implemented Web Service providing the business logic for new functionalities and logic to consume the existing web services.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented form validation.
- Designed User Interface with CSS, and HTML.
- Done unit testing, integration testing and regression testing.
- Testing of database, queries optimization and performance.
- Writing user defined functions, stored procedures and views using SQL Server.
- Prepared and executed unit test plans for every module.
- Involved in writing Unit Tests using Moq for mock the respective layers.
- Used PVCS to version control the code and various artifacts.
- Involved in the overall Architecture, Coding and Design.
- Involved in UI Designing, Development and Testing of Web Forms using ASP.Net, C#, XML, ADO.Net and .NET Framework.
- Developed Business components and Data Access components in C#.
- Extensively used SQL for developing Database objects like Stored Procedures, DTS Packages, Triggers, Cursors, Tables and views and other SQL joins for accessing the information and creating database objects from SQL Server 2005 Database.