Highly motivated C# Software Developer/Programmer with experience using object oriented design techniques and programming languages, including Microsoft .NET Technologies. Designed, developed and documented Windows and Web applications. Demonstrated ability to work in a team andaccomplish tasksunder minimal direction and supervision.
C#, HTML, XML, CSS
.NET Skill Set:
.NET Framework 2.0 and Common Type System, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Class Libraries, Web Services, .NET Remoting, WSE 3.0
MS SQL Server 2000/2005, MS Access 2000
Visual Studio .NET 2005
Confidential, LLCFremont, OH 5/09 - 8/09
.Net Master’s Program
- Developedsolutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing object–oriented programmingconcepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies. Components were consumed by web applications and windows applications utilizing SQL Server and stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.NET and Web Services Enhancements (WSE). Consumed Web Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications.
- Created complex business components inC# using .NET Class Library assemblies while migrating and implementing them in a multi-tier environment suitable for .NET Remoting, XML Web Services, Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS) and COM+ to address application infrastructure issues associated with building scalable enterprise level applications used by many clients.
- Developed a Windows n-tiered “Public Library Management System” application and then ported the application to a dynamic ASP.NET Internet/Intranet model utilizing the same secure middle tier data access components. Non-public web pages were secured using Windows integrated and ASP.NET forms security models.
- Created Deployment projects for .NET applications using Microsoft’s MSI packages.
Confidential, Fremont, OH 8/2004 – Current
- Build computers
- Replace hardware including RAM, HDDs, CD-ROMs, motherboards, CPUs, and Power Supplies
- Reinstall OS, remove spyware and viruses
Confidential, Fostoria, OH 1/2009 – 2/2009
- Fixed computers for customers, both hardware and software issues
- Troubleshot issues over the phone
- Spoke with customers in store and on the phone about their computer issues and recommended possible solutions
Confidential, Fremont, OH 7/2002 – 6/2008
Grocery Clerk/Night Stock
- Restocked merchandise for both the dairy and grocery departments. Usually focused on the dairy department, plus the bread and alcohol sections. Main responsibility was to work the dairy order.
- Wrote the dairy order using the CAO (Computer Aided Ordering) handheld computer
- Received the milk order and made sure it was put away. Often involved rearranging the dairy cooler to ensure the milk was rotated properly.
Confidential, Fremont, OH 4/2005
- Reinstalled OS
- Performed backups
- Installed Antivirus / Anti-spyware
Confidential, Fremont, OH 9/2003 – 6/2004
System Administrator / MIS
- Volunteered to maintain the Exchange server
- Perform server backups to a tape drive
Bachelor’s Degree – MIS (on going)
Associates of Applied Business – CIS and SNS
Technology Center Fremont, OH
College Preparatory – CCNT