- Around 8 years of software development experience in web development with Microsoft technologies as C#, .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 , ASP.NET, MVC, Ajax, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, LINQ, Web services, WCF & WPF.
- Experience in Visual Studio development environment, for windows and web based applications having used them for professional and academic projects.
- Strong knowledge of implementing Bootstrap framework for making responsive UI screens.
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) by using ADO.NET Entity Framework
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Experience in Agile Methodology for full life - cycle of the project such as planning analysis, prototyping, design implementation, testing, release and following for next iteration as per needs.
- Moderate experience in configuring Virtual machines for SharePoint 2013, SQL Server 2012 and Azure Active Directory in Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in implementing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Service for Business Logic Layer for Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experienced in implementing agile model in the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2013 which includes the development of functions, stored procedures, views, joins and triggers using T-SQL.
- Experience in utilizing UNIT testing framework and followed Test Driven Development (TDD) to develop the Web applications for verifying the code integrity.
- Involved in maintaining versions of source code using TFS (Team Foundation Server) 2013 and experience in Visual safe source handling portability and tracking issues.
- Responsible for designing Presentation Tier (web pages/Views) using the concepts such as Master Pages, Razor View Engines, Themes, Skins, HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery and also worked With ASP.NET Custom Controls.
- Designed and Developed in creating web user controls, Master pages, validation controls, CSS files using technologies like AJAX Toolkit, JQuery, JAVA Script, XML, HTML and DHTML.
- Expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts.
- Proficient in developing, and deploying secured Windows Forms applications.
- Experience in database connectivity programming using ADO.NET, ADO.NET Entity Framework, and LINQ to SQL
- Experienced with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects (Data Access, Exception Handling, Caching and Configuration Management Application Blocks).
- Experience in handling bug fixing and testing code changes for new modules to ensure quality standards before releasing to the production environment and supported the Operations Team on a regular basis.
- Able to provide applications with good and intuitive interfaces
- High commitment and conformance to delivering high quality applications and adhering to deadline.
- Expertise in developing business logic depending on the requirements.
- Able to work independently, in teams and meet release/delivery deadline.
- A positive Team player with good learning curve there by coping up with new technologies.
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/NT, Windows Server 2012/2008/2003.
Programming Languages: C#, C++, JAVA, C
SharePoint Technologies: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013/2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS 2007), Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007 , Microsoft InfoPath 2013/2010/2007
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, T-SQL, MS Access, DB2, SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005.
Microsoft Technologies: .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 , ASP.NET, MVC, VB.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, LINQ, Infragistics
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005/2003.
Web Servers: IIS 7.5/7.0/6.0/5.0
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server 2010/2008, VSS, SVN.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Net Developer
- Involving different phases of SDLC including Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Designed Graphical User Interface (GUI) using Layout Pages, HTML, Java Scripts, CSS classes and Custom controls.
- Extensively used WPF user controls to provide page documents along with native support of XML paper specification documents.
- Responsible for designing and developing the Application using ASP.Net MVC, Razor Syntaxes, Razor view engine.
- Involved in using MVC pattern for both UI development withAngularJS and application development with C#.
- Used C# advanced concepts like Automatic properties, Anonymous types, Lambda Expressions, Extension Methods.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using JQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Used Ajax Tool Kit to increase the functionality of the web page i.e. asynchronous functionality.
- Also used master page and used user controls when ever need in the web page.
- Used Web Services to fetch data required and work accordingly, also used the concepts of Serialization.
- UsedAngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Created user interfaces for displaying results using Telerik, Ajax and Asp.net.
- Create SOAP based WCF service as well as RESTfulWebAPIto send and receivewebservice messages and converted the JSON format data to XML
- Used LINQ to build set of operations, parameters and expressions (Binary, Unary, Lambda) during execution (aimed at “Querying”) a set of data from SQL Server.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complication of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Used SOA Architecture to develop code in Test Driven Environment using NUNIT.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team.
- Conducted comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment to minimize bugs.
- Worked on taking Daily Reports for evaluating.
Environment: C#, MVC 5.0,4.5, Entity Framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2014/2013, ADO.NET, HTML5, DHTML, XML, XSL, XSD, AngularJS, SOAP, Web Services, SQL Server 2008/2012, Telerik, AJAX, MS Visio, NUnit, TFS, LINQ, WCF, Agile Scrum Methodologies.
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Participated in the design architecture and analysis of the project.
- Involved in the iterative process of developing in Agile and Scrum environment.
- Involved in Product Development.
- Developed and consumed WCF and WPF services for communication with internal systems.
- Developed WCF service endpoints and exposed them over default protocol (SOAP over http) settings.
- Developed new modules in VB.NET based on old source code in VB and migrated from VB to VB.NET.
- Used Microsoft Silverlight to build and run rich internet application.
- Used Master Pages and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to render a uniform look and feel for the application.
- Created an Administrator’s interface where the Admin could get an access to database data and could access/modify/update the data which would dynamically be reflected in the web forms.
- Created multithreaded web services to enable efficient and fast access of these services from the client applications.
- Designed and Implemented data access layer using ADO.Net to connect/update/access databases.
- Created the database and several stored procedures and views were written to access the database.
- Developed Database Triggers to enforce Data integrity and additional Referential Integrity.
- Performed Unit Testing.
- Used SSIS, SSRS for the reporting part of the application.
- SSAS is used for Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence in the application.
- Developed T-SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using joins, database links and formatted the results into reports and kept logs
- Crystal Reports was used to generate complex reports. The reports could be exported in Excel or PDF formats.
Confidential, Mankato, MN
- Involved in complete SDLC, which includes Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Enhancements, Maintenance, and Support. Involved in User Interface development using HTML, CSS and ASP.NET
- Responsible for implementing the Client Side Validations using JQuery and Java Script
- Involved in migrating Web Services to WCF based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Developed WCF Services Framework for providing Search and Authentication services
- Developed n-tier Application with UI, Business and Data Access layers using ASP.NET, VB.NET
- Made use of Data Grid, Data List and Repeater Controls to display data in a customized format in the ASP.NET web pages. Implemented ASP.NET State Management
- Employed Microsoft Enterprise Library for Data Access, Exception Handling and Logging
- Involved in writing Complex SQL queries, stored procedures and Triggers accessed SQL SERVER database using ADO.NET
- Developed Datasets and Data Grids to retrieve and display the data in the required format
- Worked on customer accounts, Adding Subscription Management, Real time rating, Batch rating, Payments, Invoices, Pipeline management, Roaming, Inbound and Outbound and collections
- Migrated DTS 2000 packages to SQL Server and modified the packages accordingly using the advanced features of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Involved in Unit and Integration testing for quality assurance purpose
- Used Team Foundation Server as Source Code Repository
- Involved in Application Maintenance for a period of 3 weeks
Environment: VB.NET, ASP.NET, IIS 6.0, OOPS, OOAD, .NET Framework 3.0, Java Script, AJAX, ADO.NET, CSS, SOAP, XML, XSLT, Web Services, Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005, T-SQL, WCF, SOA, TFS, SSIS.
Jr .Net developer
- Based on the requirement use to Analyze and involved in designing and development.
- Designed and developed web services in C#.
- Created Custom Web Controls like Grid View and Calendar in C#.
- Used C# to write all the middle business layer logic.
- Created XML database of all different frequency levels.
- Written SQL Queries for indexes, triggers, functions and stored procedures.
- Involved in creating Tables, Stored procedures using Cursors, Joins in SQL Server 2005.
- Documented the entire Web Services project and some of the other Modules.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integrated Testing