- 5+ years of experience in design, development, coding and testing of business/commercial applications using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Microsoft Enterprise Library, SOAP, Web Services, Windows Service, WCF Services, MVC, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , .NET Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0.
- Developed different types of reports with an elegant and a user friendly using SSRS.
- Worked with MVVM pattern and developed view-models using typescript.
- Expertise in Database Design and Database Programming using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
- Good experience in writing the Web Parts by using C#.Net.
- Expertise in programming with SQL, PL/SQL and TSQL.
- Extensive experience with Web based, Client-Server and n-tier Architectures
- Developed distributed applications using .Net Remoting, Web Services and WCF services.
- Experience till Visual Studio 2010 using Framework 4.0.
- Proven knowledge in Creating and Consuming WCF services and Web Services.
- Experience in developing AJAX .Net applications by using Framework 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0.
- Very good understanding of WPF and Silverlight concepts.
- Expertise in using Design Patterns.
- Expertise in working Agile, leading SCRUM meetings and handling Story Boards / Sprint Boards.
- Extensive Experience in Compliance Applications.
- Expertise in developing Database systems for Content Navigation and maintenance across Data Centers.
- Ability to work in-groups as well as independently with minimal supervision and Pair programming.
- Acquaintance using report generation tools like Crystal Reports and WinWord.
- Well versed in Object Oriented Design & Development using .Net technologies.
- Multi skills knowledge for developing products, so far involved in development using Oracle.
- Highly dedicated, quick starter, solution driven pattern programmer, Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , C#.Net, ASP.Net, MVC, WCF, AJAX, JQuery, Web/Windows,Type-Script, Kendo-UI, Service, SSRS
Data Formats: XML, JSON
Versioning Controls: Tortoise SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS) and CSV
Unit Testing: NUnit
Performance Tools: JMeter, Grinder, ANTS Performance Profiler.
Source Control: Configuration Management using TFS and Microsoft Visual Source Safe
Monitoring Tool: Tidal Scheduler, HP Service Manager, Process Explorer, Fiddler, and MS Network Monitor.
Confidential, Waco, TX
.Net Programmer Analyst
- All phases of SDLC which Involves Project Planning, Analysis, Design, Documentation, Development, implementation and support of software applications based on N-tier architecture.
- Designed and developed the technical detail design documents based on functional requirements.
- Written module specification documents for each individual CSTool Utility
- Involved in the process of designing and developing web based UI Layout using ASP.NET.
- Worked with Telerik Rad Controls to develop rich interactive engaging User Interfaces
- Developed the Business Logic Layer using C# .NET.
- Used ADO.NET and its components Data Reader, Dataset, Connection and Data Adapter as middleware component to access the SQL database.
- Used extensively Java Script and ASP.NET AJAX for front end and Ajax web methods.
- Implemented client side validations using Java Script and server side validations by using .NET validation control.
- Developed multiple Windows Services to perform various tasks
- Developed custom skins for Telerik Rad Controls
- Created and consumed WCF web services in the application, created WCF client proxy to communicate with services, made synchronous and asynchronous WCF service calls.
- Used Site Minder authentication to define User’s identity and authentication information
- Used ASP.NET client side and server side state management to preserve data
- Used ASP.Net caching to cache the store, store machines data
- Created new CSTools relational database, database tables in SQL Server 2008
- Responsible for writing stored procedures in T-SQL for backend communication.
- Created triggers, functions, cursors and joins on database tables in SQL Server database
- Worked with Publix owned tools FXQuery to create SQL DBA data files, FXConfigure to create Exception Handling configuration files
- Designed Software system considering application scalability, security, performance on Microsoft .Net Platform.
- Developed new Synchronous and Asynchronous CSTools utilities using ASP.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET and integrated into CSTools framework
- Rewritten existing collection of utility scripts and programs into Utility Modules using ASP.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET and integrated into CSTools framework
- Used Windows Remote Management (WinRM), Windows Remote Shell (WinRS) to access and exchange Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) data across different systems in the stores, to invoke remote command/activities on store servers or workstations
- Used Publix Installer (package based installation script framework) to create Application install scripts for each individual CSTool Utility to deploy them on Application server in dev, test environments
- Unit testing, bug fixing and User acceptance testing.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2010, .NET Framework 4.0, C#.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, Telerik Radcontrols for ASP.NET Ajax Q1 2011, Team Foundation Server 2010, SQL SERVER 2008, Oracle, WCF, WinRM, WinRS, IIS 7.5, Windows Server 2008 R2, FXQuery, FXConfigure, Publix Installer (Publix Owned Custom Tools), NUnit-Test.
.Net Programmer Analyst
- Extensively worked with SSRS and developed different kinds of reports with different functionalities.
- Developed Sub reports, Drill through reports, Drilldown reports, and linked reports.
- Worked with various reporting parameters and also developed reports using table and matrix formatting.
- Developed various SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, synonyms, views and functions required for the SSRS report builder and for the data access layer of the project.
- Worked on applications based on n-tier architecture.
- Used Rest methodology for the service layer interface and used JSON for the data transformation.
- Worked extensively with MVC 4 and developed the User interface for both public as well as for various Housing Authorities.
- Worked with JQuery and typescript for the development of the UI.
- Developed the front end using MVVM pattern and developed client side applications.
- Developed View Models using Typescript.
- Developed various AJAX and JSON calls for the communication between the server and the UI.
- Done extensive applications using kendo-UI for the development of views and also developed bindings with view-models using KendoUI.
- Worked extensively with HTML5, CSS for the development of the web pages.
- Used TFS for the communication with the server and have good experience with the gated check-ins.
- Worked with Test Driven Development and developed unit Test cases both for UI and business layer.
- Have extensive knowledge with Re-sharper and can navigate with ease throughout the code and can also make easy refactoring using Re-Sharper.
- Developed C# code for the development of the view-models for the Business layer.
- Worked with abstract classes, interfaces and also have knowledge on the dependency injection workflow.
- Worked with Agile development and Sprint teams and was involved in daily scrum meetings and daily updates.
- Worked with JIRA to keep tract of the tasks assigned and the time taken for the completion of the tasks.
- Was involved in the Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the applications.
- Worked collaboratively with off-shore team in Minsk.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Used MVVM pattern while creating various screens related to System Configuration, Participant demographics, Security etc.
- Created a generic solution for maintaining more than 200 system / configuration tables using a single screen. Used Data Templates and Data Triggers to display appropriate input controls depending on data type. Used Value Converters to format data while binding to controls.
- Used Attached Behaviors on Data Grid to add columns at runtime and also add a floating details panel that can be hidden or made visible using keyboard shortcuts.
- I also enhanced and maintained various custom made user controls like Time Picker, Date picker, MultiSelect List etc. and added Keyboard shortcuts to make them 508 compliant.
- Used Entity Framework 4.0 as ORM tool.
- Created a utility that takes the number of Uppercase, Numeric, Special Characters and total length as input and generates random password based on the those parameters.
- Used NUnit for unit testing.
- Implemented Server Side Paging on various screens which required the number of search results to be limited.
- Implemented interfaces between WIC applications and various State Systems like the North Carolina Common Name Database System (CNDS), NC Identity System (NCID), NC Health Information System (HIS) and state Active Directory for security and exchanging of Participant demographic and health data between NC state and WIC application.
Environment: WCF, SQL Server 2008, Entity Framework, NUnit, Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 4.0, IBM MQ Series.
- Gathered User Requirements; designed the Framework using UML that included identifying the use cases and its surroundings, drawing Use case diagrams, identifying classes, drawing class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Responsible to deliver the give modules without slipping the deadlines and without exceeding the estimated effort.
- Application design based on n-tier Architecture.
- Involved in the Database design.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business and Data tier using C#, ADO.Net.
- Involved in the Remoting design.
- Implemented different C# Design patterns in all the layers.
- Involved in Performance testing for different bandwidths by using the bandwidth controller.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Defining roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to users using MySQL Server 2000.
- Involved in preparation of cascade style sheet (CSS) files.
- Involved in Code review phase.
- Developed secured web services using .Net, C#, XML/SOAP.
- Written code to access secure web service using .Net, Web form using C# and ASP.Net, WSDL, Proxy Class, XML/SOAP.
- Extensively involved in Stored Procedures Optimization.
- Created a Setup Package (.msi), compile application in debug and release mode by Using Visual Studio. NET 2003.