- Concentration in .Net application framework, .Net Micros services and C#language.
- Experience in Cloud in Azure environment.
- Experience in writing TypeScript in various applications.
- Experience in Ionic and Silverlight framework. Developed Ionic screens for exclusivity into applications.
- Experience on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture based Web applications and .Net framework based UI applications
- Experience in using the Agile Central Rally, SVN and Mercurial
- Experience in deployment of applications in Webservers like Webrick, and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in working Windows and Linux environments along with Azure and AWS.
- Expertise in Database technologies like MSSQL, CouchBaseDB.
- Experience in SQL server 2012 and configurations.
- Experience in deploying and usage of LAMP stack for Linux and Visual Studio environment in Windows Operating system.
- Experience in collaborating with other developers and Management teams.
- Experience in MVC architecture.
- Excellent Communication skills, Self-Motivate, good team player.
- Experience with an agile software development methodology using CA Agile Central environment.
Languages: C#, SQL, .Net 4.5 framework(MVC), WCF, WPF
Web Design: Ionic 2, HTML5, CSS3,HTML, Angular2, Angular4
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Application & Web Servers: Apache 2, Elastic search, Red Hat, Rails, Puma
Testing: Unit Testing and Manual
Version Controllers: Perforce P4V, SVN, MERCURIAL, GitHub
Operating Systems: Ubuntu, Windows, Mac OS X
IDE/Editors: Vs 2017, vs 2012, VS code, Eclipse, Sublime text, Notepad++
Mercurial GUI: TortoiseHg
Other tools: Box, Confluence, Beyond Compare
C# .Net Developer
- Created new Ionic 2 forms inside the C# applications
- Updated Silver light applications to consume the new Service Bus interfaces using the Azure cloud environment.
- Used IIS express to configure the applications to run using the Deployed Systems and self-hosted application.
- Introduced to Azure environment
- Familiarity in working with Jenkins in starting, maintaining and fixing builds.
- Used ASP.Net 4.5 and C# to write code for the portal and other components.
- Developing windows application using C#.Net, WPF, Visual Studio 2013 and SQL Server 2008
- Designing WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for interactive UI
- Create WCF Services based API to import the data into data base.
- Developed Silverlight enabled WCF services with ASP .Net authentication services.
- Experience in using Perforce P4V as code repository for maintaining, pulling and merging code requests.
- Used Active server pages to create single page applications in the application.
- Used MSSQL for maintaining Database.
- Experience in handling SQL server 2012 and replicating the Databases.
- Good experience in handling the Database queries and other related tasks.
- Experience in establishing connections between applications using application servers and service buses for the application.
- Experience in using CA agile central for tracking and maintenance of the work flow.
- Experience in using the Visual studio 2017 and 2012 for code development.
- Used CSS and HTML for front end UI development and changes to the existing UI.
- Used AngularJS in front end development in the Visual studio environment.
- Experience in using Visual Studio code, Beyond Compare, Confluence, Box, and Notepad++.
- Used Confluence for Document sharing and management.
Environment: C#, CSS, SCSS, HTML, AngularJS2, AngularJS4 Silver light, Ionic, Visual Studio 2017, VS 2012, VS code, CA Agile Central (Rally), Confluence, Box, MSSQL 2017, ASP.NET, Windows, Perforce P4V, Beyond Compare.
- Implemented application using Ruby and MVC architecture of Rails.
- Used Bit bucket repository to run the mercurial job for Continues Integration.
- Practiced Unit test Development with cloud application in Test Driven Development.
- Developed cloud based consumer website usingSpring MVC.
- Actively involved in writing web services in Ruby to fetch the data from a customized SQL database and serve the requests from the front-end accordingly.
- Experience in configuring and installations of SQL server 2012 and replicating the Databases.
- Developed database migrations, seeding, creating controllers and models for the application.
- Developed the front-end of the application using RAILS, CSS, and AngularJS according to the customer needs.
- Designed front-end using HTML and bootstrap and was involved in dynamic webpage designing using AJAX and JSON.
- Mercurial and TortoiseHg are implemented for Continuous Integration for version control.
- Worked in a team and independently in designing user interface using AngularJS, CSS and HTML in developing and testing using Rails and Node.
- Used Angular-UI components for web application development and worked extensively on directives, filters, services and controllers.
- Knowledge in using Gulp, foundation, LAMP server installations.
- Experience in deploying and end to end QA testing process.
Environment: Ruby 1.9/2.0, Rails 4.2.0/5, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Meldiff, Node, LAMP server, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bitbucket, Mercurial, TortoiseHg, Ubuntu, Terminal, Puma, Mina and Apache Web server.
Automotive Interface System C# Developer
- Designed and developedWeb FormsusingASP.NETControls,CSSandHTMLto facilitate the registered users
- Developedclasses in Business Layer and in Data Access Layer in C#
- Used Custom Validations and User Validation to give access to registered users
- Developed Business Logic classes for Transaction Module using Business Services
- Used Win Forms controls and Custom User Controls to provide standard interactive User Interface
- Used Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for developing desktop applications
- Created UI controls in XAML pages using WPF
- Created database objects usingSQL Serverincluding complex Stored Procedures, DTS packages, triggers, cursors, tables, and views and other SQL joins and statements for applications
- Created WCF Services based API to import the data into data base.
- UsedLINQfor webpage development.
- UIDesigning, Development and Testing ofWeb FormsusingASP.NET, C#, XML ADO.NET and .NET Framework
- Deployment ofWeb servicesfor online transactions usingC#and exposed them throughSOAPandHTTP
- Implemented Exception Handling, Logging and Validation of incoming requests
- Documented themodules developed front-end screens
- Developed T-SQLStored Procedures for Generating Reports
- Used Unit Testing to test the applications.
Environment: C#, .NET MVC Framework 3.5, ASP.NET, XML, Web Services, Java Script, CSS, ADO.NET, IIS 6.0, HTML, MS Excel, Visual Source Safe(VSS), SQL Server 2005 and Visual Studio 2008