- 7+ years of IT experience working in a wide range of industries such as Telecommunication, micro - finance, healthcare, banking and finance.
- 5+ years of experience working with MS Biztalk Server 2013/ 2010/2009/2006 R2.
- Expertise in Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and B2B integration with heterogeneous systems using BizTalk server.
- Proficient in BizTalkdevelopment, testing and deployment.
- Experience in developing BizTalk Server objects such as creating and validating Schemas,Maps, Pipelines, Orchestrations and Portsand handling.NET components in orchestration.
- Experience in designing and developing .NET components for custom functoids and custom pipeline components for processing generic messages.
- Experience of error handling and exception management within orchestration.
- Experience in configuring various adapterswithin BizTalk like FILE, SQL, SOAP/HTTP, WCF, MSMQ, FTP, SMTP and POP3.
- Experience in consuming Web and WCF services and configuring WCF-SQL adapter.
- Proficient in implementing business rules, vocabularies and policies using Business Rules Engine (BRE).
- Experience in planning, design&development in core areas of EDI/HIPAA (834 and 835) standards.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with multiple web service standards and technologies like WCF, XML, SOAP, WSDL and XSLT.
- Experience in .NET technologies like C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server, Visual Studio, .NET Framework and IIS.
- Experience in business applications like MS Office Suite, MS Visio, MS OneNote and MS Project.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with fine analytical, technical and leadership qualities.
- Installation and Configuration of BizTalk 2013, SQLServer2012 and Visual Studio 2012on Windows 7.
- Up-gradation of BizTalk 2010 to BizTalk2013 and artifacts migration of BizTalk2010 to BizTalk2013
- Created different interfaces between legacy systems and other Applications using BizTalkServer2013.
- Implemented Business Rules in BizTalkApplication using Business Rules Engine (BRE).
- Involved in the system design, development and testing.
- Production Support for all BizTalk solution is provided 24X7.
- Used Design Patterns such as Aggregators, Convoys to assemble multiple XML messages into one Outgoing message.
- Used Direct Bound Port.
- Created different custom .Net components to be used and called in BizTalk maps, BizTalk business rules and BizTalkorchestration.
- Usedvarious WCF adapters in BizTalk integration.
- Designed SQL Tables and created stored procedures.
- Creation of user manual and supported documents for the production and maintenance.
Environment: BizTalkServer2013, MSMQT, C#, Site Scope, SQLServer2012 and Visual Studio2012.
- Installation and Configuration of BizTalk2010, SQLServer2008 and also Visual Studio 2010
- Involved in documenting Application Specific Document (ASD) from the analyst provided process of business.
- Setup the Trading Partner profiles and implementing Document definitions and Organization parameters.
- Configured and Handled Trading’ partner agreements.
- Worked on different BizTalk Adapters like People Soft, Siebel and SQL.
- Extracted data from systems by implementing Host Integration Server DB2 adapter.
- Created a dll to create guide for unique incoming messages and stored them in SQL database before passing to client, using C# and Stored procedures.
- Created MSIs and scripts for deploying the Applications in targeted environments.
- Worked on Convoys, mapping multiple source and target schemas with Functoids, Solicit-Response port with multipart messages.
- Used the SQL Profiler to trace the Database operations.
- Configured BizTalk HTTP adapter to receive files from HTTP post.
- Monitor system performance using BAM and HAT (Health Activity Tracking).
Environment: BizTalkServer2010, SQLServer2010, Visual Studio .Net2010, .Net Framework 2.0 and Microsoft Office 2003
- Involved in design and analyzing the requirement information for the project.
- Designing and developing the business process management solution.
- Created different kinds of Schemas (XML, FF, and Envelope) and extensively used Envelope schemas, assembler and dissembler for de-batching and batching
- Used Advanced Functoids (Looping, Value Mapping, Scripting, Logical, and Assert) and XSL Transformation for message transformation.
- Implemented Integration patterns like Splitter, Aggregator and Convoys (Sequential and Concurrent)
- Created Custom pipeline component for writing to the Context of the Message for dynamic Message Routing
- Designed and Developed several Complex Business Processes/Orchestrations using Direct Binding with Message Box and Inverse Direct Binding
- Implemented Robust Error Handling and Compensation logic for failed Long Running transactions
- Created BRE (Business Rules Engine) Vocabularies, Rules and Policies to implement complex Business Logic and invoke using a .NET Helper Class.
- Created Custom Fact Retriever and Custom Fact Creator Components to be used for configuring Rules in BRE.
- Extensively used C# helper class libraries development using Microsoft Data Access, Exception and logging application blocks
- Enabled Failed Message Routing using BizTalk 2006 R2 to avoid Administrative Overhead
- Created BizTalk Orchestrations for routing and scheduling jobs.
- Involved in the installation and configuration of BizTalk, Send and Receive ports.
- Used Stored Procedures with SQL Server and ACORD to Insert, Update messages in the Database.
- Written tested and debugged C# code modules using/integrating .NET library classes,BizTalk library classes, Microsoft components.
- Used Event Viewer to detect and solve the error messages and issues underlying it.
- Involved in configuring physical Ports, binding in BizTalk Administration Console and performed Unit Testing using BizUnit.
Environment: BizTalk Server 2010, Microsoft SQL Server 2010, Microsoft .Net Framework 3.0, Oracle 10g (AZ-VS10), SVN, ID3, TeamWorks, NUnit, C#, XML.
- Involved inAnalysis, design and end to end implementation of Referrals, Enrollment and Health care claims.
- Involved in designing the Schemas, Maps, Orchestrations, Pipelines and designing the orchestration flows for complex business process.
- Involved in extensive mapping of HIPPA 834 and 837 EDI transactions using value mapping, Table looping, Table extractor functoids etc.,.
- Used Advanced Functoids (Looping, Value Mapping, Logical, and Assert) and XSLT for typed message transformation.
- Correlated the orchestration’s running instancewhich has come from the trading partner.
- Extensively used SQL Adapter to perform various Database operations.
- Consumed web services from Orchestration using WCF adapter to send referral messages .
- Involved in Integration, test planning and execution apart from plan and execution of performance testing and tuning including creating MSI package.
- Implemented Content Based Routing(CBR) using message context and data context.
- Used Stored Procedures with SQL Adapterto Insert, Update and Delete messages in the Database.
- Involved in installation and configuration of BizTalk 2006R2 with HIPPA3.0 accelerator.
- Involved in making the MSI packages and Deploy in Test and Staging environments.
- Troubleshooting the orchestration instances using HAT, BizTalk Administration Management Console’s Group Hub.
Environment: BizTalk Server 2010, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2008, Windows 2003 ASP.NET, HAT, HIPAA3.0 Accelerator, VB.NET, XML, Web Services.