To acquire a challenging and responsible position in which I can utilize my skills and experience in the areas of Dot Net Programming & Development, Database Development and Data Analyst.
Tools: /Software Packages Visual Studio.Net, .NET Nuke, MS FrontPage, MS Access, MS Visio, Cold Fusion 5, Oracle 10.2.0, SQL Server 2010&2016, SSIS, SSRS, IIS 5.0&6.0, AJAX Control Toolkit, Entity Framework 5, Crystal Reports 7.0, Business Objects 5.0, DB2/iSeries, VSS 2010, SoapUI 2.5, bootstrap 3.0, Fiddler 4.0, Infragistics. Telerik UI, Active Directory.
Designing Tools: Adobe Photoshop/ImageReady, Illustrator, Macromedia Director, AuthorwareFlash, QuarkXPress, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, 3D Studio Max, Sound Forge.
- Used AngularJS 2 to deliver a dynamic user experience, exposed to the features of Angular 2 such as directives, dependency injection, modules, routing and services.
- Creating database objects such as Stored Procedures, triggers, views, tables, etc.
- Each module is designed to integrate with all other modules eliminating the need for duplicating data entry and ensuring the consistency and quality of data.
- Converting programs from COBOL language to .Net application.
- Employee Maintenance Application includes employee’s 4 different categories. Such as: employee property records; employee applications access management (Encompass, Right Fax, XDOCs Archive, Persona Update); employee inventory management - List of Assets; Assign/Update Employee belong to Distribution Groups.
- Supreme LO web application - web content management system seamlessly integrated with Encompass system on generating loan officer’s individual web site and user administration management console. All web contents and interfaces generated from Sql table manageable content and based on 14 different web UI templates.
- Supreme Insight - dynamic web application restricted to employees of company organizations.
- Worked on multiple major functionalities include hourly paid employee’s time sheet submission, employee PTO request, HR PTO request management, Customer survey feedback and analysis reports and branch level loan in production related reports.
- Updating lead 360 lead status using lead 360 system web service according to Encompass system.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework to connect, retrieve and update the data from SQL server.
- Debugging and testing the Pat System Phase I and II in Dev/QA environments.
- Fixed over 100 issues from the issue log.
- Added Canadian mode to current PAT system. Improved product searching functionality and performance through decreasing application running overhead.
Application Programmer/.Net Web Developer
- User can create customized surveys in over 8 different question types and assign them to assignees in groups or individual level.
- Anonymous/No-Anonymous, Mandatory/Non-Mandatory, Time limited, Save and Finish later,
- Developed and fulfilled over 30 different request types for loan & non-loan related Confidential /Countrywide Loan Admin FollowUp Application (LAFA), each request type includes RT creation, processing and displaying. These request types helped hundreds of thousands of users from different departments improving their working efficiency and effectiveness.
- Updated and improved Loan History Information Service (LHIS) application by upgrading the HRD web service schema and adding more requested parameter values within WS request objects. These developments increased application efficiency and made contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Enhanced and supported Workout Status web application by making alteration to .Net code behind, Sql backend table structures and store procedures.
- Added displaying format for foreclosure date related loan information to workout loan searching UI.
C#. Net Web Developer
- Worked on membership signup & upgrade, account management, billing/recurring auto-billing processing, image uploading & displaying, dynamic auto notification email sending, e-notice/flyer sending to a database of agents in user’s area, online shopping store with check out processing,
- Database driven 3 level navigation menu and database driven FAQ section.
Web Development Contractor
- Designed and implemented database driven 3 level treeview structured navigation customer control for financial transaction processing in a customer decision module web application.
- Constructed and developed web client sites for a major banking image retrieval and financial business data process & decision modules, exception queue transaction handling as well as a comprehensive administration site, which includes user membership, groups, user password, annotation, table fields management and image load & search tracking, admin activity tracking functionality.
- ASP.Net 2.0 features such as Treeview, Gridview web server controls as well as Detailsview, Formview, Sql/XmlDatasource, Validation, Menu controls and ItemTemplate were involved.
IT Manager Assistant/Production Designer
- Assisted IT manager developing and maintaining company computer filing system, Goldmine email system and company website.
- Worked as product designer & analyst to assist in new product or existing design modification development using AutoCAD, CorelDraw and 3D software. Analyzed production sample drawing and interpreted the drawing & technique requirements and placed sample/production order to factory with detail technique instructions/requirements.
Multimedia Web Developer
- Successfully integrated both technical and creative skills to create cross-browser and cross-platform solutions with user-friendly web architecture and navigation systems.