- Accomplished and well - versed Software Architect with experience in leading and designing business solutions for clients using Agile methodologies.
- Adept at leading teh design, implementation and maintenance of software applications while ensuring compliance with stringent time and budget constraints.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Senior .NET Consultant Architect
- Working on teh enhancement and development for teh company's Retail Workforce Management web-based enterprise solution for multiple clients on various requirements. Most work is in teh middle tier and back-end.
- Led a custom project on Optimizing resources module for one of their difficult clients (mapping requirements/effort/workflow) and working on delivering teh solution.
- Involved in enhancement of their legacy application (used for few clients) dat uses ASP.NET/SQL built on a custom IDE
- Environment used for their product is .Net framework 2.0-4.5, ASP.NET MVC, C#/Java, Web Services, ExtJS 4.1/5, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2-2016, SVN, Jenkins, Jira, Apache Tomcat 8.5 and IIS 8
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior .NET Developer/Architect
- Worked on teh mobile responsive platform version of teh company’s core product - Incentive Award app - using teh AngularJS/MV* in .NET on VS 2015/VSCode etc. with SQL Server 2008 R2 (Later refactored to SQL 2016/Angular 2.0/Webpack)
- Architected and led team to design and implement a custom Travel Registration application to be used by various clients in ASP MVC 4/SQL Server 2008 R2 on VS 2012 dat required creating dynamic controls.
- Upgraded part of code to MVC6/ASP.NET Core.
- Designed, developed and enhanced .NET solutions for teh company’s Award platform products in Agile environment using C#/SQL Server, Entity Framework, LINQ and jQuery.
- Created/maintained multiple SSIS packages to facilitate import/export of data between USM and its clients.
- Created a combined financial overview report in SSRS for all clients’ redemption for teh VP of Finance.
- Coordinated with client project managers and team to ensure dat requirements/deliverables are met.
Confidential, Chattanooga, TN
Senior BI / .NET Developer
- Develop and test .NET solutions for one of teh largest transportation companies in North America. Worked on many enterprise projects in various roles from being a part of team to leading a whole project.
- Worked as part of a team on a large Win Forms/CAB/CSLA/C#/WPF/WCF/ NHibernate line of business application, using teh MVP Pattern in Agile-Scrum methodology, developed in VS2008/2010 dat is used by teh CSRs.
- Integrated 3rd party software (TMW Systems/Microsoft GP Dynamics) with above software and generate reports in SSRS.
- Part of a team which managed logical data model and data dictionary.
- Finished an ASP.NET/C#/SQL-Server 2000 web application in a web farm environment using ASMX Web Services and XMLHTTP. Used complicated DTS packages (later migrated to SSIS packages) to import/export Employee/Dependent information from DB2; dat was used by teh employees of teh company to select benefits for themselves and their dependents during Annual Open Enrollment.
- Created many complex reports (Drill Down, Matrix and Sub-Reports). Helped in design/development of Shipper/Consignee/Customer Service based KPI reports.
- Used Informatica (PowerExchage/Power Center) jobs to replicate data from teh AS400 and from older SQL Server Databased to PSA database in SQL Server Environment for Reporting purposes.
- Design/creation of many HR related Databases and applications in ASP.NET Web Forms/SQL-Server environment to mirror DB2 functionality.
Confidential, Chattanooga, TN
- Worked on a proof-of-concept mobile application (for Pocket PCs) for a client dat was marketing and supplying medical equipment to various hospitals in teh country which allowed customers to place orders from their mobile devices.
- Designed teh UI using teh Emulator kit on VS.NET.
- Worked on a migration project of an existing system in AS400 to Microsoft based technologies.
- Architected prototype (initially to VB6/ASP and then later in .NET framework) using Visual Studio.NET.
- Worked on Web services, XML/ XSLT based data transactions/ presentation.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Worked with a team of developers for teh first iteration of Confidential .com website; involved in gathering and analyzing requirements, estimating timeline, coding and implementing new requirements, migrating and adding functionality to teh system.
- Developed in COM+/IIS5.0/Windows 2000 server. Assisted other developers to upgrade teh COM components to COM+ components.
- Integrated Adobe Acrobat Writer for INS (USCIS) Forms generation with teh application.
- Created an XML reader application to update SQL Server with current customer information from 3rd party software, dat exported data from flat files from teh client (e.g. teh attorney office).
- Web/COM Component (User Interface and Business Logic) developer/analyst for several use cases for this world-wide enterprise project launched in multiple languages. Used Rational Rose for object definition.
- Developed ASP pages, VB Components, Stored Procedures in Oracle in a time stringent and stressful environment.
- Created a VB component to convert tables/data into XML documents and back for language translation Worked on code compatibility on both IE 4.0/5.0 and Netscape Navigator 4/6 on PC and Mac.