- IT specialist with 15+ years of professional experience in software architecture and development. Expert and highly familiar with web development, system integration, cloud computing and data engineering
- Azure Data Lake Analytics, Data Lake Storage, Data Factory, Table Storage, U - SQL, Stream Analytics, HDInsight.
- TFS, Git, Jenkins, Docker, microservices.
- Oracle 11G/9i, MS SQL 2008/2016, TSQL, MongoDB, OLAP, Data Warehousing, Business Objects, PeopleSoft.
- Extract Transform and Load (ETL) data from different sources to final tables/dimensions using DTS and SSIS.
- Drupal 7.24, Electronic Data Processing (EDP), Documentum 4i, DQL, DFC, Workflows, ACLs.
- SDLC, COTS Integration, Visio, VSS, PVCS, Agile (Scrum), Macromedia Flash and Fireworks.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Senior .Net/Azure Developer
- Developed web-based application to facilitate the process of uploading data to foreignassistance.gov. Created WebJobs, Functions and implemented Blob Storage using Azure SQL, Angular 4.0 and Material Design 2.0.
- Designed ETL to reduce the current several-hours migration process to less than 30-mintues. Developed and implemented solutions for cleansing data to remove errors and ensure data consistency. The ETL process is to collect data from different repositories and generate XML files for ForegnAssiatnce.gov web site.
- Performed Database indexing, profiling, tuning and written stored procedures to increase system performance.
- Developed innovative user interfaces and interactive models that leverage next generation web technologies to improve user productivity and operational efficiency. Designed the UI, styles and interactive web visualizations on world map data.
- Created and managed stored procedures, functions and triggers during the development process
- Maintained and fixed existing bugs in azure cloud-based web services/apps of foreignassistance.gov
- Leveraged Azure Blob storage accounts via PowerShell for storing the different types of data like Blob storage, Table storage, Queue storage and File storage.
Key Technologies: TSQL, Azure SQL, SSAS, SSRS, Windows Azure, SQL Azure, Azure Caching, Azure Storages (Blobs, Tables, Queues), Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, Scheduler, HTML5, Angular2/4/5,Restful API, React, Node.JS, Material Design 2.0.
Sr. Web Application Developer
- Architected, designed and implemented the Office Wage Hour - Claimant MIS system. Applied best design patterns such n-tier, MVVM, Repository, and Singleton for designing key reusable components, involved in designing UI parts to be mobile friendly using knockoutJS, BootStarps and HTML5 skills.
- Architected and developed and delivered Time-Entry system. Created the required stored procedures and views using SQL Server, assured enterprise application integration by selecting tools, specifying shared data and code resources defining interfaces and workflows, developed functional specifications, Use Cases and Test Scenarios.
- Created an identity verification process using LexisNexis Instant Verify and Instant Authenticate to validate the registered user’s identity. Reviewed software security vulnerabilities including SQL injection, Cross Site, scripting, buffer overflows Improper use of Cryptography, Malicious code and various other vulnerabilities.
- Used SSIS Packages to transform and load staging and reporting tables with the help of Data flow task, Execute SQL task, Sequence container and Data flow transformations like conditional split, row count, derived column and aggregate.
Confidential - Washington, DC
Sr. Application Developer
- Designed and Developed core application components for the Criminal Investigation Management System products.
- Created Web Services to meet client requests to allow remote application to communicate with CIMS.
- Participated in design meetings to determine system requirements and determine design of components.
- Assisted with data migration to ensure the new system formats and requirements were met.
- Involved in various projects related to Data Modeling, System/Data Analysis, Design and Development for both OLTP and Data warehousing environment, extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from legacy database using Microsoft SSIS and Data Export tools.
Key Technologies: .Net, ASP.NET, Nunit, Business Intelligence, TSQL, Ajax.
Sr. Application Developer
- Working closely with TSA NDO (National Deployment Office) system analysts to translate requirements into .Net technology solutions to create online browser-based Personnel Deployment system.
- Modified existing web application utilizing the tenets of Web 2.0 and multi/n-tier architecture.
- Written automated SQL scripts to migrate legacy data to SQL database.
- Worked on SSIS Package, DTS Import/Export for transferring data from to SQL Server
- Developed and managed requirements and system design for SMI (Secure Mail Initiative).
- Performed necessary SMI integrations with FTPSecure COTS.
- Performed ConnectShip system evaluation and software recommendation. (COTS)
- Ensured SMI comply with the current Section 508 accessibility requirements.
- Successfully involved in test driven development model (TDD) using NUnit and performed code reviews.
Sr. Application Developer
- Led the development of CAS (Central Alarm System) for Department of Energy. The CAS provides the capability to accept, process, display and store data from RPMs, NII machines and Cameras. The CAS system allows users to effectively manager alarm/event processing and to access the status of the system.
- Engaged in the development and implementation of intelligent traffic system devices, including traffic signals and lighting, traffic control systems, traffic sensors components to be integrated with CAS using C++.
- Implemented an Interface between 360 Surveillance video display systems using C++.
- Designed and Implemented the ArchiveManager component systems using WinForms.
- CAS was developed using Multi-Tier design pattern and utilized OOP principles.
Key Technologies: .Net, C#, C++, ASP.NET, WinForms, Windows Services, Oracle 9i, Crystal Reports, SharePoint 2007
Senior Application Developer
- Designed and developed a document management system to keep track of the client documents. The client is a law firm and partners should be able to search, update and modify documents. Prepared the user requirements specifications and contributed in the database design and front-end development (TSQL).
- Migrated Internal Messenger Tracking System from Lotus Notice to ASP.NET. The system keeps track of the company hard-copy documents handling. Integrated the systems into the COTS Lawport System.
- Led the development cycle of the Lilo procurement system, the system was created with the goal of creating an improved communications mechanism between the DLA (Defense Logistics Agency) and their vendors. Prepared the use requirements specifications. Contributed in the presentation and business logic tiers web development cycle of Lilo using Application Blocks Navigation Technology. The system integrated with LDAP and directory services
Key Technologies: .Net, C#, ASP.NET, IIS6, VS 2003, SQL2000, Visio, Rational Rose
Business System Analyst
- Implemented a mechanism to import EMRS legacy database into the Documentum Docbase and developed migration tools to import Manpower excel sheets to the centralized SQL Server using DQL and DFC.
- Customized the Documentum DTC (Desktop Client) using VB and COM
- Created procedures to import, search, file and retrieve electronic and non-electronic documents
- Performed Documentum 4i administration duties including installation, configuration, maintenance, tuning and back-up, recovery and security.
- Developed Patient Record Management System throughout its entire life cycle from admission through discharge. Integrated the system with documetum and to keep track of all Patients uploaded documnts.
Key Technologies: ASP.NET, Documentum 4i, WDK, DFC, DQL, VB6.0,, Spring Restful API, Java, J2EE, Intergraph, Oracle 8.0, Erwin, UML, PeopleSoft.