- Sr. IT Professional with experience in Managing and Leading Technical teams, Travel - Cruise and Financial Services and Investment Banking IT Industry spanning across Global Markets Investment Banking, Derivatives Reporting, Credit Card application processing & Prepaid Cards.
- Experienced in Shipboard Technology Operations, Embarkation & Gangway, and Muster System, including implementing applications for New Builds and supporting Dry Docks.
- Experience in agile project management, SCRUM development model. Expertise in handling all phases of Project lifecycle, requirement study & documentation, System/Data analysis, technical design, software development, testing, implementation and post production support.
- Good experience handling projects involving new application development and enhancements including application upgradation & re-engineering, for web based applications using Microsoft Technologies including Classic VB, ASP, and ASP.Net, C#, Web Services, APIs, XML, Data Migration & Oracle, Reporting using MS SQL Server, MS Access, MS Excel, Sybase and Oracle.
- Highly experienced working in onsite - offshore model and expertise in coordinating with various teams including Business for requirements, preparation of Project Plan, Functional Requirements Documents (FRD), Detailed Technical Design Document (DTD), Development, Application Testing, Application Test Case document, User Acceptance Test case, Business users for Application testing, change management and support. Have worked at onsite locations, New Jersey and London for Knowledge Transfer, Business User Interaction, Project Initiation Purposes and Offshore team setup.
- Good experience in managing a midsized team, taken responsibility of interacting with the business for technical requirements & implementations and project deliverables. Played the role of application manager and taken ownership of the application and setup the offshore development and support team being a Subject Matter Expert. Experience with Vendor Project Management.
- Experience working with SOX and PCI & PII compliance projects. Worked with multiple teams to ensure the application and data meet the required compliance, participating in audits.
- Efficient communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and innovative thinking.
- Has been part of Talent Acquisition Team for recruiting technical resources in Microsoft technologies.
- Technical Application Project Manager working with business to gather requirements and building the technical teams, including working with RAAS and ARB.
- Working with Vendor to build interfaces between the PMS and vendor application, design the data flow and integrations between various systems.
Environment: ASP.Net, C#.Net, SQL Server 2014, MS Visual Studio 2013/2015
- Application Lead, Managing Vendor product Development, and coordinating with Business, DevOps and Users, responsible for application enhancement and fixes, project delivery, deployment and application support.
- Application code analysis, code fix, development and application support
- Windows service to reconcile the data between the legacy and new system from two different data sources.
- Onsite application monitoring and support to business operations post deployment.
- Received Business training at onshore (London team), and setup and lead the offshore team. Played the role of application manager and business analyst.
- CORE architecture analysis & study and worked in the development and implementation for the migration of existing MS Access applications into the CORE SQL Server 2008 database and SSIS reporting.
- Generated FED monthly reports for Global Credit, Rates, FX, FX Options, NDFs and Commodities trades.
- Worked closely with BackOffice operations and business users for report development and data setup.
- Data validation and provide sign off for upstream system data migration.
- Analysis & design, development of web applications for the systems, unit testing, provide support for user testing & implementation and maintain necessary technical documentation.
- Taken responsibility of development and delivery of conversion projects and handled them independently. Re-engineered the legacy systems into .NET web application. This is an end-to-end solution which includes analysis, design, development and unit testing, user testing and implementation support. MS Access forms were re-written into web and database re-designed and created in SQL Server 2005 to suite the new requirements.