- Accomplished and well - versed Software Architect/Developer with experience in leading and designing business solutions for clients using Agile methodologies.
- Adept at leading the design, implementation and maintenance of software applications while ensuring compliance with stringent time and budget constraints.
Languages/Frameworks: C#, ASP.NET, ASP, AngularJS, jQuery, Typescript, SignalR, Java
Databases: SQL Server 2016/2012/2008 R2/2000, DB2, Oracle 8.x +, NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra)
Tools: Visual Studio 2017-2003, VSCode, DevExpress/Infragistics/Telerik/Wijmo controls
Others: LINQ, WCF, SSRS, SSIS, NOSQL, AJAX, CSLA.NET, Microsoft Dynamics, Sitecore, CAB, Web Services/API, GIT/SVN/TFS, Hudson/Jenkins, Hadoop/Hive, AWS/Azure
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Senior .NET Consultant Architect
- Working on the enhancement and development for the company's Retail Workforce Management web-based enterprise solution for multiple clients on various requirements. Most work is in the middle tier and back-end.
- Led a custom project on Optimizing resources module for one of their difficult clients (mapping requirements/effort/workflow) and working on delivering the solution.
- Involved in enhancement of their legacy application (used for few clients) that uses ASP.NET/SQL built on a custom IDE
Environment: .Net framework 2.0-4.5, ASP.NET MVC, C#/Java, Web Services, ExtJS 4.1/5, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2-2016, SVN, Jenkins, Jira, Apache Tomcat 8.5 and IIS 8
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior .NET Developer/Architect
- Architected and developed the mobile responsive platform version of the company’s core product - Incentive Award app - using the AngularJS/MV* in .NET on VS 2015/VSCode etc. with SQL Server 2008 R2 (Later refactored to SQL 2016/Angular 2.0/Webpack)
- Architected and led team to design and implement a custom Travel Registration application to be used by various clients in ASP MVC 4/SQL Server 2008 R2 on VS 2012 that required creating dynamic controls.
- Upgraded part of code to MVC6/ASP.NET Core.
- Designed, developed and enhanced .NET solutions for the company’s Award platform products in Agile environment using C#/SQL Server, Entity Framework, LINQ and jQuery.
- Created/maintained multiple SSIS packages to facilitate import/export of data between USM and its clients.
- Created a combined financial overview report in SSRS for all clients’ redemption for the VP of Finance.
- Coordinated with client project managers and team to ensure that requirements/deliverables are met.
Senior BI / .NET Developer
- Develop and test .NET solutions for one of the largest transportation companies in North America. Worked on many enterprise projects in various roles from being a part of team to leading a whole project.
- Worked as part of a team on a large Win Forms/CAB/CSLA/C#/WPF/WCF/ NHibernate line of business application, using the MVP Pattern in Agile-Scrum methodology, developed in VS2008/2010 that is used by the CSRs.
- Integrated 3rd party software (TMW Systems/Microsoft GP Dynamics) with above software and generate reports in SSRS.
- Part of a team which managed logical data model and data dictionary.
- Finished an ASP.NET/C#/SQL-Server 2000 web application in a web farm environment using ASMX Web Services and XMLHTTP. Used complicated DTS packages (later migrated to SSIS packages) to import/export Employee/Dependent information from DB2; that was used by the employees of the company to select benefits for themselves and their dependents during Annual Open Enrollment.
- Created many complex reports (Drill Down, Matrix and Sub-Reports). Helped in design/development of Shipper/Consignee/Customer Service based KPI reports.
- Used Informatica (PowerExchage/Power Center) jobs to replicate data from the AS400 and from older SQL Server Databased to PSA database in SQL Server Environment for Reporting purposes.
- Design/creation of many HR related Databases and applications in ASP.NET Web Forms/SQL-Server environment to mirror DB2 functionality.
- Worked on a proof-of-concept mobile application (for Pocket PCs) for a client that was marketing and supplying medical equipment to various hospitals in the country which allowed customers to place orders from their mobile devices.
- Designed the UI using the Emulator kit on VS.NET.
- Created the ability in the application for the PDA to be able to send/receive email.
- Worked on a migration project of an existing system in AS400 to Microsoft based technologies.
- Architected prototype (initially to VB6/ASP and then later in .NET framework) using Visual Studio.NET.
- Worked on Web services, XML/ XSLT based data transactions/ presentation.
- Worked with a team of developers for the first iteration of INSZoom.com website; involved in gathering and analyzing requirements, estimating timeline, coding and implementing new requirements, migrating and adding functionality to the system.
- Developed in COM+/IIS5.0/Windows 2000 server. Assisted other developers to upgrade the COM components to COM+ components.
- Integrated Adobe Acrobat Writer for INS (USCIS) Forms generation with the application.
- Created an XML reader application to update SQL Server with current customer information from 3rd party software, that exported data from flat files from the client (e.g. the attorney office).
- Web/COM Component (User Interface and Business Logic) developer/analyst for several use cases for this world-wide enterprise project launched in multiple languages. Used Rational Rose for object definition.
- Developed ASP pages, VB Components, Stored Procedures in Oracle in a time stringent and stressful environment.
- Created a VB component to convert tables/data into XML documents and back for language translation Worked on code compatibility on both IE 4.0/5.0 and Netscape Navigator 4/6 on PC and Mac.