- Outgoing, positive and creative IT professional interested in moving my career forward as technology advances our world.
Skills (technical): Fluent in K2 Blackpearl, K2 SmartForms, teh .NET Stack using teh C# and VB.NET languages within ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, VB6, ASP Classic, TFS DevOps with CI/CD, Docker & Ansible, Azure and AWS. Angular JS 2 ad above, Sharepoint, BizTalk, SQL Server and REST/APIs. IBM Datapower development and administration. Continuous working with SSIS, SSRS, SAS programming and detailed work with PowerBI. Mobile development working with iOS XCode, Xamarin and Swift. CRM development and administration with MS Dynamics. Low - code development in environments like Mendix and Sitecore. SaaS, PaaS and IaaS technologies. Swagger, Azure Blob Storage and MarkLogic dev/admin. ServiceFabric and Microservices in Azure. Azure Blob storage API.
Skills (Soft): me consider myself a top-tier communicator and a self-motivator. me can adapt to many types of working environments and me am a proven remote/telecommuter. me am motivated, charismatic and confident and me consider “soft skills” to be just as important as teh technical skills. me has a strong work ethic and me consider myself not just a problem solver but a problem eliminator. me also consider myself a proven “documenter” as me prefer to leave a justified legacy of my work.
Other interests: Accomplished professional musician and recording artist with several national endorsements.
Xander demos: Architect, Project lead & developer | k2, .net, azure
- Proven expertise in K2 application architecture, design, development, deployment & support.
- Using Sharepoint Online, Dynamics 365, Azure and K2 to create scalable cloud-based IaaS and PaaS solutions
- Worked heavily in CRM developing and integrating Salesforce with MS Dynamics on-prem and 365
- .NET Full Stack systems development ASP.Net WebForms, MVC w/ Razor and REST APIs with JSON, Angular JS (all versions)
- Sitecore architecture, development and design.
- Working with various e-commerce platforms such as Magento/Demandware.
- UI/UX design and implementation in Healthcare & Retail.
- Working with ServiceNow in integration with various third-party tools and custom .NET adapaters.
- DevOps experience in management as well as practical use of CI/CD.
- Rich experience using teh Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Built and maintained secure XML solutions with IBM DataPower Gateway Appliances with focus on Healthcare and Financial.
- Working with Azure Microservices and ServiceFabric on Healthcare portals.
- Worked with various clients on cloud implementations and migrations using Microsoft’s Azure as well as teh Azure Stack and Amazon’s AWS.
- Architect for Hybrid Cloud platforms: PaaS & IaaS
- Performed Data Architecture consulting for several Healthcare clients
Senior web developer
- Worked on several internal and external-facing web-based applications.
- Migrated many legacy apps from Classic ASP with Access to ASP.NET with SQL Server
- Built and maintained teh Port Authority website versions 1.0 and 2.0 prior to 2006
- Several successful VB6 apps converted to C# .NET web-based apps.
- Much of wat happened during dis time is relatively outdated but me would be happy to provide a detailed list of projects that me worked on during dis time. me would be more tha happy to provide a list from that era upon request.