- Over 7 years of experience in ASP.Net C# applications design and development
- Impressive record of s in designing, developing, implementing, troubleshooting and maintaining, multi - tier Web and Desktop Applications.
- Strong problem solving skills and experience of agile development
- Good team player with high motivation
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills
Database Systems: Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
Others: AJAX, CSS, bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJs, KnockoutJs, JSP, Objective C
Software: Visual Studio (2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017), Fiddler 4, Visual Studio Code, Notepad++, MS Office Access, Adobe (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash), Acrobat Professional
Senior .Net Developer
- Developed and maintained MVC web applications using .Net Framework 4.5, c#, angularJs, jQuery, StructureMap Dependency Injection.
- Modeled and built database using SQL server, written stored procedures and triggers at the back end and used Entity Framework to perform.
- Created SQL Jobs for long running processes and other tasks such as database mails
- Implemented WCF Web services with nettcp, basic, webhttp and wshttp bindings.
- Developed Web APIs with token authorization.
- Utilized visual studio Team Foundation Server(TFS) for versioning and Scrum templates
- Developed console applications, windows services
- Developed and maintained customized plugins and web resources for Dynamics CRM 2016 Applications.
- Developing and maintaining web applications (websites, web services, web api) using c# web forms/MVC, Entity Framework and LINQ
- Developing and maintaining console applications, windows service and WPF
- Implement dynamic/interactive websites with c#, HTML, bootstrap, angularJs, jQuery and ms sql
- Utilize visual studio Team Foundation Server(TFS) and Git for versioning
- Performs custom web parts development on SharePoint 2013 and maintains advanced level of technical knowledge in SharePoint 2013
Campaign Manager (Web Developer)
- Optimize/maintain a console application(to synchronize clients’ data) with .net C#
- Develop console application/scripter with Java, Ruby, C#, and SQL
- Develop dynamic/interactive websites with JSP, HTML, CSS, jQuery and SQL
- Convert PSD to HTML with cross-browser compatibility
- Utilize SVN(TortoiseSVN) for versioning
- Work with jQuery for client side inputs validation, animating and event handling
Front End Developer
- Act as HTML and email package expert for clients and account team(s)
- Work with pre-existing or client-provided HTML templates and provide simple design and image editing; make suggestions for coding improvements as needed
- Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure the final product meets client expectations